Mutual stroking

I love mutual stroking. I love the feel of another cock in my hands, feeling it pulse and throb, sensing the warmth.....I love watching as he strokes his own, how the pre cum oozes from the head. The simply thrill of sitting so close to each other, your thighs are pressing into each other.....as you're stroking and cuming.....Mmmm....delightful.....:heart:
And its so great if you can time it so you cum together while kissing

I love mutual stroking. I love the feel of another cock in my hands, feeling it pulse and throb, sensing the warmth.....I love watching as he strokes his own, how the pre cum oozes from the head. The simply thrill of sitting so close to each other, your thighs are pressing into each other.....as you're stroking and cuming.....Mmmm....delightful.....:heart:

A perfect description of the pleasures of mutual stroking.

Fondling and stroking each other is how my first M2M relationship started. It started out as just curiosity and we both enjoyed it enough that it grew from there. One of the few guys that I've actually had a romantic emotional relationship with.

That sounds delightful. The romantic connection would really enhance the experience for me.

I would love to sit next to a guy on the couch, slowly stroke and watch each other, and see where it leads!

More ?

I'd be very surprised if it didn't lead to something more.

I am sure it would....... but just the thought of watching a vid together...or looking at pics while we milked each other.............
Mmm

I've always liked it when one of us would throw a leg over the other's leg as we sat and stroked each other. Adds to the intimacy and sensation.

I've always liked it when one of us would throw a leg over the other's leg as we sat and stroked each other. Adds to the intimacy and sensation.

Kneeling facing each other kissing does it for me.

Mmmm ya. I’m sure I’d have a good time sharing that experience.

I could sure enjoy a friend that wants the same experiences as I do. Oh and I’m feeling randy, can’t help...

Back