Lit Ladies I need help with mom/son true story ending

bigdaddykingdavid

Experienced
Had a period in life when I wanted sex with mom.

A promising situation happened when I was able to see up her dress and she had no panties on.

Initially she was unaware however when she became aware or my voyeurism she began to cross and recross her legs more frequently and slowly while being less careful.

Then we were interrupted and that was that, I never had another opportunity. I grew out of the mom crush but the "what if" of that day has bothered me for years.

Im asking all interested women to read a short description of the scene as it was that day ending right before the interruption then you tell me how I end up having sex with mom. Did she seduce me? force me? punish me? catch me masturbating? or did I take charge?

There is no right or wrong, you may tell it as mom, a narrative, a peeping neighbor, or any way you wish. all women are welcome to give it a go especially new or first time authors.

Be as sweet or filthy as you like and we can message or email. Afterward If interested I am willing to discuss, chat. or even role play it or other scenarios out. Thanks

Back