boredom

22/male

I'm a big ass man. Something about squeezing it when making out with a girl turns me on more than anything.
 
A woman’s ass will catch my eye first then I will look at her tits

But there nothing better than waking up to a sexy round ass that is cupped in nice panties next to you in the morning . Then run ur hands over it as u get hard
 
A woman’s ass will catch my eye first then I will look at her tits

But there nothing better than waking up to a sexy round ass that is cupped in nice panties next to you in the morning . Then run ur hands over it as u get hard

yeah i'm sure that's fun
 
Definitely an ass man, boobs are sexy no matter the size but not all asses are ;)
 
Beauty

Just a fan of that beautiful profile pic. Stunningly beautiful. And you love sex and blow jobs.
Just perfect.
 
I love both. I love the feel of a nice boob or ass against me.
 
Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?
Definitely boobs: they are a whole panoply of treats...exposing them, unfastening and removing the bra, feeling them, kissing them, working my way underneath, into the cleavage, towards the nipple which I finally suck, tongue, kiss and tease. Then there's the way they move, the way they are so soft and malleable, tender and delicious. it's easy to forget that they don't exist with pleasing us as their sole purpose!
 
I was out sick a lot this last quarter. 2017 hated me.

I hope you are feeling better. -Hugs-
 
Any guys here for a roleplay or sexting ? (btw I'm girl)

If yeah, add me on snapchat : veronicazup

Just let me know you're coming from literotica
 
Both are lovely and usable curves

I am more of tits man , especially within online play.
I like ass spanking, it's just the tits that could get me off ;)
 
Back
Top