Maryland is for lovers?

New member in Silver Spring

Nice to be on here and to see there are other horny Marylanders out there!
 
Wow! Two new Marylanders on the Lit Forum, and their first posts are to the Maryland thread on the same day. How often does that happen? Welcome CumCannon4u and spurtman!
 
I do hope everyone plans to vote today. We don't have to discuss any stance or party or candidate affiliation, but we all should have a voice in our government.
 
What's your prediction for the type of winter we're gonna have? Last year's was long but not terribly cold.

Huh. Y'know, after living here for close to 30 years, I should really have a better feel for the weather patterns. I recall just a few years back telling a neighbor that I'd gladly put up with another bad winter if it meant we got another mild summer--because that's the pattern we're just been through. Was last winter especially dry? Because this summer has been quite wet. Now I'm kind of disappointed in myself for not having better weather ken.

But I love your Lego avatar, bbcbarry. :thumbsup:
 
What's your prediction for the type of winter we're gonna have? Last year's was long but not terribly cold.

Where I am, they say we should get roughly 4 feet total this winter. They may be right as we got around 7" yesterday, plus a bit of ice.
 
Back
Top