Hairy woman story ideas

5A4nxL32

Really Really Experienced
So far I've had a few hairy women stories published + grateful a few people have appreciated them.

I love body hair on women + most of my stories revolve around my own experience/fantasies involving hairy women.

For my next story I'd love to be inspired by some ideas which involve a hairy woman (or more than one). It can but doesn't have to involve any shaving. Any race + different themes considered. I don't want to return to a previous story as I now prefer each story to be complete in itself.

Hope for some interesting feedback!

idea

posted this on your other topic like this one
what do you think of this idea ?

life of two girls at college/uni
they either both start off with shaved armpits then decide to grow out their armpit hair for some reason
alternatively one is shaved the other is hairy and convinces the shaved one to grow armpit hair as well

at some point both girls also stop wearing any form of deodorant after discovering they liked each others natural smell (as in not several days old armpit smell rather when its less then a day after shower smell)

Last edited:
How about a guy who always liked well-shaven women, until one winter when he meets a woman while they are both bundled up against the cold. They really like each other, date a few times (or maybe just get drunk) and end up naked in bed. It is then that he discovers she is hairy. She teaches him to love the hair and he becomes a convert.

How about a link to some of your hairy woman stories so we can see what you've done already?

How about a guy who always liked well-shaven women, until one winter when he meets a woman while they are both bundled up against the cold. They really like each other, date a few times (or maybe just get drunk) and end up naked in bed. It is then that he discovers she is hairy. She teaches him to love the hair and he becomes a convert.

How about a link to some of your hairy woman stories so we can see what you've done already?

Thanks for the idea. I'm not sure how to do the link, but have had 6 stories published to date which are:

Leo's Unusual Hairy Love (2 parts)- the most popular ones
Gina's Work in the Wild- my first effort
Feminisation of Lauara
Gus's New Hairy Girlfriend

+ my last Happy Birthday Hairy Surprises

Hope you enjoy some of these. Would really appreciate your comments on any you look at. Always appreciate when somebody has made one of my stories a favourite but a little frustrating not knowing the part of the story that really turned them on. Feedback so useful in steering new stories in the future.

What about a sorority pledge, it's a No Shave November thing that they make all the pledges do, they make them use something to promote hair growth and not shave anything. Perhaps there's also a contest of who can get laid x times and the winner gets to shave. Or they're simply not allowed to shave at all until they are full fledged members and they have to continue to act as if they would normally, like wear the two-piece they normally would to a pool party/beach and anything else they would do if shaven.

What about a sorority pledge, it's a No Shave November thing that they make all the pledges do, they make them use something to promote hair growth and not shave anything. Perhaps there's also a contest of who can get laid x times and the winner gets to shave. Or they're simply not allowed to shave at all until they are full fledged members and they have to continue to act as if they would normally, like wear the two-piece they normally would to a pool party/beach and anything else they would do if shaven.

Interesting idea! Had to look up "sorority" as it's not a term that gets used here in the UK.

Probably won't get to write a story for a couple of weeks but nice to have some germs of ideas floating around in my head.

In your idea about the woman who gets laid x times would you suggest she shaves herself or by others? And what gets shaved? Should this be a private affair or a small crowd around her?

It's difficult having too many characters but how many key characters would you suggest to follow the story through?

Thanks for an interesting suggestion!

Interesting idea! Had to look up "sorority" as it's not a term that gets used here in the UK.

Probably won't get to write a story for a couple of weeks but nice to have some germs of ideas floating around in my head.

In your idea about the woman who gets laid x times would you suggest she shaves herself or by others? And what gets shaved? Should this be a private affair or a small crowd around her?

It's difficult having too many characters but how many key characters would you suggest to follow the story through?

Thanks for an interesting suggestion!

How she gets shaved is up to you. The whole sorority house doesn't need to be in it. Characters can have a few scenes, maybe a few reaccuring ones, maybe her friends/bunk mates are some of the key characters. You've written before, you can figure it out. They don't have sororities and fraternities over there?

How she gets shaved is up to you. The whole sorority house doesn't need to be in it. Characters can have a few scenes, maybe a few reaccuring ones, maybe her friends/bunk mates are some of the key characters. You've written before, you can figure it out. They don't have sororities and fraternities over there?

No we don't have sororities over here. Totally new word for me! Nor fraternities in such a way- masons, perhaps, monks, but not want you meant!

For sure I can figure it out- just wondered if you had any preferences as you suggested it. If not I can come up with something on the next wet day I'm stuck at home!

Back