"Sign of the Times"

Amnoartist

Virgin
Wanted to broach a story idea. Fair warning, the story has incest/taboo aspects as its main themes. If those things don't interest you, that's fine.

Titled "Sign of the Times," the story is about a priest's daughter many believe to be pregnant from a virgin birth. But the truth is something far darker and taboo: incest. The mother is aware of her family's immorality but is afraid to speak out for fear of crushing the parishioners' hopes of a second coming.

Last edited:
Wanted to broach a story idea. Fair warning, the story has incest/taboo aspects as its main themes. If those things don't interest you, that's fine.

Titled "Sign of the Times," the story is about a priest's daughter many believe to be pregnant from immaculate conception. But the truth is something far darker and taboo: incest. The mother is aware of her family's immorality but is afraid to speak out for fear of crushing the parishioners' hopes of a second coming.
Incest is LITs most popular category. Make sure there's explicit Oh Daddy! in there. Some motherfucking will grab votes also. For run, we're not sure if the "immaculate conceptor" was daddy or a brother.

For more fun. set the tale back a few hundred years, before widespread availability of condoms, when the easiest form of birth control was anal sex. Daddy or a brother (or all of them) are butt-fucking our babe and someone slips. Oops.

A priest's daughter, hey? Roman Catholic priests weren't allowed to marry so they could be Orthodox or Anglican or Hindu or Mayan.

Or the priest's "niece".
But not the priest's 'nephew'. Whew.

For psycho fun, the priest has been sodomizing his 'nephew' who becomes pregnant because divine intervention. Some months later (variable because holy magic) the lad delivers a holy girl, the deity's daughter. Hilarity ensues.

Priests can have daughters, as long as they sired them before entering the Priesthood. I used that tidbit to good effect in "You Have To Go To Mass!"

But I mostly dropped in to correct the erroneous usage of "Immaculate Conception" in the OP. The term "Immaculate Conception" does NOT refer to conception without sex. It refers to conception without "original sin." Mary, mother of Jesus, was the one conceived via Immaculate Conception, so that she would be a pure vessel for Jesus to be conceived in later.

Priests can have daughters, as long as they sired them before entering the Priesthood. I used that tidbit to good effect in "You Have To Go To Mass!"
Those are Roman Catholic priests, celibate to prevent nepotism. Other sects have other rules. Priests who've not fathered and raised a family are intolerable in some faiths.

But I mostly dropped in to correct the erroneous usage of "Immaculate Conception" in the OP. The term "Immaculate Conception" does NOT refer to conception without sex. It refers to conception without "original sin." Mary, mother of Jesus, was the one conceived via Immaculate Conception, so that she would be a pure vessel for Jesus to be conceived in later.
And a nice piece of sophistry that is. I forget the source of the plagiarism. Some nearby goddess gave birth to a pure daughter or three to salvage humanity with their sacrifice, yada yada. It was an old story then.

Damn, I always get the two mixed up. Virgin Birth was what I meant, not Immaculate Conception. Although, I reckon it's an easy mistake given "conception" is mentioned. No worries, I'll have it corrected :)

Daughters and nieces are ordinary. I like my idea of a Roman priest's much-sodomized 'nephew' bearing the holy fetus. Miracle! But what do the DNA tests reveal? Anything non-human i.e. divine? Yeshua conveniently resurrected and left no DNA samples. Sad.

Why not the original "Virgin Birth" myth? Well, original for most Western readers: the birth of Jesus. Imagine if he really were the product of something like Mary's brother's or father or something. A real scandal and Joseph covered it up to protect her. The only problem is suspending disbelief about the age and assuming that Mary really was the grown woman that most readers assume that she was (probably not, but we can pretend).

The biblical 'virgin' is better translated as 'unmarried' than 'unpenetrated'. But it's more fun to play with a virginal birth, procreation without material insemination, hey? Various bugs do it. Was Miryam a giant female aphid with sacred eggsack? Who could say otherwise?

I mean, hey. The ET alien Lord {JHWH} planted a holy seed in a random Hebrew woman in Roman-occupied Palestine to save unknowing humanity from their forgotten ancestral transgressions. Why not send the next savior as a unique geek born of a priest's sodomized 'nephew'? It's a miracle, of course. Has to be.

Back