Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been so horny all day! A friend of mine is having a birthday today. Last night I dreamt I was giving her a birthday spanking and a massage. And then I ate her out.
I really hated waking up from that dream.

Been so horny all day! A friend of mine is having a birthday today. Last night I dreamt I was giving her a birthday spanking and a massage. And then I ate her out.
I really hated waking up from that dream.

my birthday is on Thursday, I"d love to have that present :-D :kiss:

I wouldnt have wanted to wake up from that dream either...

my birthday is on Thursday, I"d love to have that present :-D :kiss:

I wouldnt have wanted to wake up from that dream either...

You won't have to wait that long to collect a present from me!
Just make yourself comfortable on my lap and I'll give you a nice spanking. ;)

I love masturbating with other women and I especially love touching other women and watching them get off. When a women lets me take her clothes off while she strips mine away and we touch each other's skin and then she lays back, parts her legs and shows me swollen labia and clit, a dripping pussy, and hard nipple, I can't help but respond in kind. Watching another woman pleasure herself, watching if she flicks, teases, and squeezes her clit or if she fingers herself with one, two, or more fingers, or seeing how she caresses her tits and plays with her nipples while she brings herself to orgasm is incredibly sexy. I love it if she's open to me cleaning her pussy with my tongue and then kissing her while grinding our clits together afterward. I've never masturbated with multiple women simultaneously but it's a fantasy of mine...

I love masturbating with other women and I especially love touching other women and watching them get off. When a women lets me take her clothes off while she strips mine away and we touch each other's skin and then she lays back, parts her legs and shows me swollen labia and clit, a dripping pussy, and hard nipple, I can't help but respond in kind. Watching another woman pleasure herself, watching if she flicks, teases, and squeezes her clit or if she fingers herself with one, two, or more fingers, or seeing how she caresses her tits and plays with her nipples while she brings herself to orgasm is incredibly sexy. I love it if she's open to me cleaning her pussy with my tongue and then kissing her while grinding our clits together afterward. I've never masturbated with multiple women simultaneously but it's a fantasy of mine...
All of that sounds amazing... And I'd imagine the more the merrier:)

I agree, it should be better in groups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back