do you like to dress?

wow, thank you for the comment so far.. Guess I will have to be getting back on that table !! so hard to take pics that way

If Kate ( Pwr2theblondes) can catch a headstand split in 6" heels...with a 10 second timer, I know you can get one on a table!

*not fair, really- the chick is utterly uh-mazing*

I wear mostly men's clothes, does that count?

No, but seriously, why is it only crossdressing one way? Why am I considered normal when my wardrobe consists of 80% mens clothes (bar the undergarments) but men considered weird when they wear lace or panties or girly underclothes? Some women wear boxers and they're not considered 'weird'... if a guy likes the feel of panties, meh, let him wear panties.

Personally, I think every man should try on women's clothes at least once to see what a pain it is we have to go through to look good. I've never dated a crossdresser, just geeks (XD) but I don't think it'd weird me out if a guy I dated did. I'd try tape down my boobs and dress like a guy and go out with him. ^_^

I've wondered this to, actually.

I like crossdressing- I got into it through cosplay- there's a drag bar here that has contests sometimes and I've taken to going down there.

I really wish that I had a corset, but they're so fucking expensive- If I could synch my waist better (I use control tops and a garter) then I think I could really pull off a chick. I'm really thin, so I just use a padded bra instead of going for "actual" boobs- I try to stay as realistic as I can.

I've taken to wearing concealer every day now- and sometimes eyeliner.

If Kate ( Pwr2theblondes) can catch a headstand split in 6" heels...with a 10 second timer, I know you can get one on a table!

*not fair, really- the chick is utterly uh-mazing*

It really isn't that easy-- especially when 'other things' are popping up....

It really isn't that easy-- especially when 'other things' are popping up....
So, it seems to me the solution would be for someone like me, to take the pictures for you. HEeee. Purely a safty concern and has nothing to do sexually with it.
Now the things that keep popping up ...that would be an all sexual undertaking.

I dress too

I have been crossdressing for 35 years or more. dressup everyday when i am home, panties bra skirts pretty tops or dresses and hose, i have my own makeup kit and shave my whole body daily. My wife likes for me to dress and look pretty for her. I wear panties only and do not own any mens underwear, my closet is filled with all kinds of feminine clothing. When go shopping for Michelle, i try on the clothes before i buy anything and ask her approval in the way they look on me, if she likes i i buy it. I am wearing a long white skirt and pink top with a 42c cup bra and forms right now, with lipstick to match my top. Well i have to go now but look forward to being here again tommorow. You crossdressers have a FEM day.

michelle3

I have been crossdressing for 35 years or more. dressup everyday when i am home, panties bra skirts pretty tops or dresses and hose, i have my own makeup kit and shave my whole body daily. My wife likes for me to dress and look pretty for her. I wear panties only and do not own any mens underwear, my closet is filled with all kinds of feminine clothing. When go shopping for Michelle, i try on the clothes before i buy anything and ask her approval in the way they look on me, if she likes i i buy it. I am wearing a long white skirt and pink top with a 42c cup bra and forms right now, with lipstick to match my top. Well i have to go now but look forward to being here again tommorow. You crossdressers have a FEM day.

michelle3

pls join us with a few pix dear:kiss::kiss::devil:

Thanks panty wearer, what is it about lace panties that feel so good?

It's the softness and silky feel that is unlike how any mens underwear feels as they rub against your cock and balls,and the fact that you are wearing womens panties.

It's the softness and silky feel that is unlike how any mens underwear feels as they rub against your cock and balls,and the fact that you are wearing womens panties.

Oh yes the fem factor does play in! :D
So how are we dressed tonight?

Back