The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plead the fifth. ;)

ARG! I'm too unfocused to write. But my throat is killing me and making it hard to go to bed. I have to be up early too, not a good combo. :(

Let's see if I can at least get a paragraph in. Who knew getting two characters to make love on the grassy shore of a stream was so difficult.
*raises hand* Okay, not on the shores of a stream, but yeah, I know what you mean.

I'm glad you're staying home today. Try and rest up. *hug*

Me too, dampy! I just finally felt inspired and got really rolling on my story! It's so fun to write right now but I have to go to bed. I'm really hoping I'll be able to finish it, but I'm not sure I can. I won't be able to work on it Friday, because I'll be at Lollapalooza all day and night. Rough, I know. So I basically have to finish it by tomorrow night. It's going along really well, but Argh! I just don't know if I have enough time!

Anyway, I'm off to bed. John, I will admonish you if you don't read my story soon. And you know what that means ... :caning:

:devil:

g'night, Nakeds!
shea!! Nice to see you again. :)

Okay, okay, you can cuddle up.

I'm so easy. :rolleyes:

Doing good. Feverishly trying to write my FAWC story. And you?

Hehe, that is soft...the blanket I mean. :eek:

Just got back from the pharmacy down the street with cold remedies. Probably will take a nap in a bit then see what progress I can make on my chapter from bed. Of course, it doesn't help when Figaro is running around the apartment and won't calm down.

*raises hand* Okay, not on the shores of a stream, but yeah, I know what you mean.

I'm glad you're staying home today. Try and rest up. *hug*

shea!! Nice to see you again. :)

LOL, I knew you would understand. ;)

*hugs back* :rose: Thanks, I will try. I really don't want to be sick with Seafair and family from St. Louis coming this weekend. At least I'm finally getting sick during the week and not the weekends like that has been happening before.

I left you comments on both of them. ;):rose:

How are you doing?

Oh! I haven't checked them today. I will do so tout de suite! :)

I'm doing ok. Trying to finish this story for FAWC. I really like it so I really want to finish.

Thanks, John, for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. :) Especially on the super hero one, I know you and Steve are kind of experts ... that one will be series, eventually, and the other one as well. So many irons in the fire.

But for now, I must FAWC off! :D

Thanks, John, for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. :) Especially on the super hero one, I know you and Steve are kind of experts ... that one will be series, eventually, and the other one as well. So many irons in the fire.

But for now, I must FAWC off! :D

You're welcome. :rose: I really did enjoy them both, and entertaining reads while stuck in bed. Best of luck on the FAWC story. I really look forward to reading it.

The good news is that the painful throat is gone. Got the sniffles now, though. Managed to get some sleep today, which was difficult since Figaro was demanding attention. Seriously! *drifts off to sleep...loud meow....wakes up and plays with the cat a bit.......drifts off to sleep.....loud crash.....cat knocked over the mirror......drifts off to sleep.......loud clanking.....cat is knocking over bottles in the liquor cabinet* Finally ended up locking the cat out of the bedroom.

Rolf, hot Darjeeling tea please. Milk and sugar.

Well, no news here. I'm managing to get some writing done while sending out all the good thoughts I can muster for my friend.

HP, thank you so much for all the support you've offered this week. It's been incredibly helpful. Thank you also to Dianthus for a lovely PM.

Everyone's been wonderful, in-thread and out. I'm lucky to have such good friends.

Well, no news here. I'm managing to get some writing done while sending out all the good thoughts I can muster for my friend.

HP, thank you so much for all the support you've offered this week. It's been incredibly helpful. Thank you also to Dianthus for a lovely PM.

Everyone's been wonderful, in-thread and out. I'm lucky to have such good friends.

We are lucky and blessed to have you. :rose:

Looks like grey skies and rain have returned. I hope it clears up by tomorrow when we see the air show and hydro races. Most exciting part of the day was when the fire alarm in the office went off.

Rolf, I'll have some hot chocolate spiked with Kahula.

I know this may sound a bit stretched, but this whole NSA schtick has given me a plot bunny. What happens come the day when you get arrested for 'avoiding surveillance and excessive attempts at privacy'? Especially if you're a nubile young lady sentenced to 'community service' . . .

We are lucky and blessed to have you. :rose:
Nothing like popping in here for a round of the warm and fuzzies. Thank you, john. *hug*

Rolf.
A glass of something for all please.
Something soothing and quiet for me, thank you. How was your day, HP?

I know this may sound a bit stretched, but this whole NSA schtick has given me a plot bunny. What happens come the day when you get arrested for 'avoiding surveillance and excessive attempts at privacy'? Especially if you're a nubile young lady sentenced to 'community service' . . .
No, that sounds like a great idea, Bear. I'm looking forward to reading it! :)

Well, it's started. And now poor Ariel is inescapably in the clutches of the 'mad' scientist. Who knows what perversion lurks in the minds of bears? The Shadow knows!:eek:

Well, it's started. And now poor Ariel is inescapably in the clutches of the 'mad' scientist. Who knows what perversion lurks in the minds of bears? The Shadow knows!:eek:

Wait, where does the NSA wiretapping and datamining come into this? :confused: I actually did read an article on CNET news that the FBI was pressuring internet service providers in using surveillance software on their networks.

Hey guys! big <HUG>s and :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I am just running in quickly to say Hi. A very brief skim shows me John is poorly! Gosh, you need a Dr. :devil:. Awww, lots of cool lemonade and cuddles, I think.

Dampy, did you finish your FAWC? Did you manage yours in the end, Shea?

I actually wrote mine, I can't believe it. I did it by neglecting my child and not sleeping, LOL.

OK, I am seriously doing laundry and poor John can't help me so I better tootle off and get on with it. I just got back from a week by the beach with a load that has to go through in order to get us up to London later next week. And it's going to rain tomorrow of course.

Kitten pix soon - there's a promise. They are all doing well.

:rose:

I am just running in quickly to say Hi. A very brief skim shows me John is poorly! Gosh, you need a Dr. :devil:. Awww, lots of cool lemonade and cuddles, I think.

I actually wrote mine, I can't believe it. I did it by neglecting my child and not sleeping, LOL.

OK, I am seriously doing laundry and poor John can't help me so I better tootle off and get on with it. I just got back from a week by the beach with a load that has to go through in order to get us up to London later next week. And it's going to rain tomorrow of course.

Welcome back, Duchess.

Ooh, a Naoko sighting!

Yes, I did manage to finish my FAWC but I don't think shea made it... :( I saw you did though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back