Snowball ...sort of.

My husband craves it before he orgasms and tolerates it afterwords. He will lick his cum off my fingers when I am milking his prostate but once he cums he is not at all interested.

Yeah, that happens to a lot of men.

But the amazing part of prostate massage is the enormous amount of leakage that goes on. Sometimes I'm just stunned how much I've leaked, then to shoot ropes that could knock your eye out when I finally do ejaculate.
 
I wouldn't mind.
To make a girl happy Ive eaten her out after sex, licked and sucked it all up then gave it back to her in a kiss.
 
I'm tired of going down on my man (enjoying it as much or more then he did) getting extremely horny and then not being able to get a kiss afterwards.

So last time, I teased him till he was ready to cry ... and said I will.. but only if you kiss me. I promised to swallow all of it (but ya know its still there unless you drink something) ... and then he would.

he lasted about 20 seconds.

It was so sweet of him, I've never done that before. I made it up to him and all, but... now I reeeally want kisses afterwards.
I'm not going to ask again for a really long time because I felt bad.

Opinion? Thoughts?

Hey BlueSugar

My ex-girlfriend used to only give me blowjobs if I was willing to wear a condom and drink the cum after I was done while she used a huge dildo on herself; it was really hot.
 
I break the New Year 2010 Snow Balling cherry : )

Doing a THREAD BUMP ... and busting the room's 2010 Cherry.....lol

Hope all you ladies had a wonderful Holiday season. If any of you ladies are near Winston-Salem, North Carolina or trayeling too.....by all means, message me. Maybe we can have some fun one day after getting to know one another. Be well, and best of luck.....

You got to love some good snowballing. If your man wants to then chickens out...get some wrist restraints, then tie his ass to the bed, so when you suck him off he cant move away and avoid it.....if he dont open his mouth, smear it all over his face...lol

Me I would give some deep wet kisses before and after I cum. Then when she rides me and has her orgasm's, and when I cum again....I want her to slide up and sit on my face and have me cleanup afetr the two of us..... only fair to do it for her.
 
my thing

I love kissing my wife after she sucks my cock! She will not swallow and has for the most part even stopped taking my load into her mouth. I would gladly kiss her long and deep if she would keep going. I like the taste of a little cum. I jerk off into my face sometimes. But my problem is that she will not kiss me after I have gone down her. What gives?
 
Snowballing is totally a personal prefference thing. To me it's one of the hottest things about a BJ. To her, she dosen't feel like she is just providing a service. It is something we both participate in all the way through. She likes it better than "Thanks babe, can you go get me a beer now"
 
Snowballing is really erotic. If a guy expects me to taste his cum, then he should be willing to taste it too. However, cum is an acquired taste, so go slow.
 
Oh yes

I rarely know when my wife is going to finish me in her mouth until the moment of truth when I tell her I'm going to cum and she bears down with even more intensity. Do I like kiss her afterwards? Yes long and deep, I think it increases the intimacy of the act and is a tender way to thank her forthe gift.
 
Intimacy

I rarely know when my wife is going to finish me in her mouth until the moment of truth when I tell her I'm going to cum and she bears down with even more intensity. Do I like kiss her afterwards? Yes long and deep, I think it increases the intimacy of the act and is a tender way to thank her forthe gift.
I agree entirely, Snowballing really increases the intimacy of the act.
 
i got used to the taste of my cum the first time i fucked a girl- i came too fast, felt bad and ate her until she came too. Had to do that the second time too, so she assumed i liked eating my cum and saved it for me when she sucked me off.
 
Just my thought on the thread. I believe a man who will not kiss a woman who has just sucked him should never get another blow job in is life.

Mike
 
I Did

Just my thought on the thread. I believe a man who will not kiss a woman who has just sucked him should never get another blow job in is life.

Mike

That was my mindset when it first happened. My ex snowballed me, I think in an act of spite but I accepted her offering. She was surprised and then incredibly turned on. I figured if I could cum in her mouth - turnabout was fair play. It was amazing how hot she would become after we swapped back and forth, tongues swirling together and kissing deeply!
 
I'm tired of going down on my man (enjoying it as much or more then he did) getting extremely horny and then not being able to get a kiss afterwards.

So last time, I teased him till he was ready to cry ... and said I will.. but only if you kiss me. I promised to swallow all of it (but ya know its still there unless you drink something) ... and then he would.

he lasted about 20 seconds.

It was so sweet of him, I've never done that before. I made it up to him and all, but... now I reeeally want kisses afterwards.
I'm not going to ask again for a really long time because I felt bad.

Opinion? Thoughts?

You sound like a dream! I love tasting myself on my lovers lips and body! After all, my girls have always kissed me after I ate them! I hope they enjoyed it, after all it is about sharing each other right?;)
 
Might be interesting to understand his reluctance, I'm not a huge fan of the taste of myself to be perfectly honest but I wouldn't refuse to kiss anyone who'd been good enough to go down on me.

This is kind of the point for me. Mine used to pull faces when I kissed him after but I think he's just kind of gotten over it now. All the people saying to get a drink.... I can't see anything less sexy/romantic/relaxed. Have fun. Sex is a sticky business, if you're going to try and remove all the bodily fluids getting pretty much everywhere then you're not going to have much fun at all. I want to give him a blowjob and then roll right through into kisses and sex and spanking without pause for breath, not clean myself up and ruin the rhythm of it all... :/
IMHO
 
Snowball!

I'm tired of going down on my man (enjoying it as much or more then he did) getting extremely horny and then not being able to get a kiss afterwards.

So last time, I teased him till he was ready to cry ... and said I will.. but only if you kiss me. I promised to swallow all of it (but ya know its still there unless you drink something) ... and then he would.

he lasted about 20 seconds.

It was so sweet of him, I've never done that before. I made it up to him and all, but... now I reeeally want kisses afterwards.
I'm not going to ask again for a really long time because I felt bad.

Opinion? Thoughts?

I love a good snowball. We'll swap my cum back and forth as I push my lover down on her back and mount her . . .

Damm, very horny now
 
I love receiving cum-kisses and snowballing.

Aside from being pure fun, it's such an intimate act.

And turning the tables - I love a woman who enjoys kissing after I've gone down on her.
 
I guess I don't understand the reluctance on a mans part...they want (expect) us to take their cum in our mouth and swallow but are hesitant to taste themselves during a kiss...go figure. :confused:
 
I frequently kiss my husband right after giving him a blow job. He is fine with it and occasionally i do have quite a bit of cum still in my mouth. I consider it to be a very very intimate act to kiss like that.
 
My FWB was amazed that I ate her after cumming in her and was turned on like mad. She said she was suprised a guy would do that. I said that if I expect you to take my cum in your mouth I better be able to do the same or I would not expect you to do it either.......
 
I guess I don't understand the reluctance on a mans part...they want (expect) us to take their cum in our mouth and swallow but are hesitant to taste themselves during a kiss...go figure. :confused:

I couldn't agree more with you...
 
I have one sort-of regular partner who isn't into it, and one who is really turned on by cum play. I can go either way but it's really the latter partner's enthusiasm for it that's hot, more than the actual act for me. But if I'm with someone who is going crazy with lust at the idea of sharing a mouthful, you can bet I'm up for it. :)
 
Back
Top