Daughter of Circumstance (Closed)

Grey had enjoyed the party... even drunken there WAS some stimulating conversation to be had... not to mention plenty of eye candy among the women. There was dancing, swimming, partying and music... it was everything that one would expect from a party for teenagers.

He was leaning against the bookshelf when he caught sight of Ashley come in... and a slight smirk crossed his lips as he saw Kelly pulling Ashley aside. Mentally he would have bet twenty bucks that Kelly hadn't shared the particulars of the arrangement with Ashley.

That wasn't Grey's problem at all... it was the red white and blue dressed blondes. It wasn't long before Ashley stormed back in, so Grey mentally checked off that it would have been a good bet. As they bumped into each other he smiled as he looked to her. " Hey... you look hot." He admitted easily, the comment wasn't too forthcoming... but just enough to be classic Grey.

He watched her as she headed off but he nodded to her. " Have a good night." He mused calmly, though as the party winded down Grey was very patient. He even helped to clean some of the stuff up... but when everyone was gone he was sitting in the recliner. Beneath the calm Grey exterior the man was pissed.

Ashley clearly had dumped all her troubles on her friend... though truth be told Kelly had been an idiot to agree to the arrangement before even having spoken to her friend about it. The blonde WAS looking hot though... and when Kelly came back he nodded to her.

" Hey. You and I have a bill to settle... and since Ashley left an hour ago, that makes it a total of not free... unless she's coming back?" There was a hint of curiosity there... but he doubted it. He moved and stood, though stretching he looked to Kelly. " So then, I will be having my three hundred... or six hundred if you don't want my having my way with you."

It was a cool calculated decision for Grey... he dealt in facts... though after this he would use some blackmail to have Ashley again... for tonight it seemed that he would be breaking in a new pussy... namely Kelly's. He looked to her curiously though.

" So... what's it going to be Kelly?" He had a feeling the girl wouldn't have the money... and if that was the case... well she was in for a very long night.
 
Kelly immediately began to try talking her way out of the situation. "I have two hundred on me," she said. "I can get you four hundred more in two weeks," she clasped her hands together behind her back, her arms straight and breasts jutting out as she had an innocent look on her face. "I....I thought Ashley would be up for hanging out with you." She looked down at her feet, clad in high black heels. "I'm sorry," she said, her eyes looking back up for his reaction.
 
Oh Ashley knew that trying to talk one's way out with Grey was impossible... and even as she said that she had two hundred he nodded. " Two hundred will handle one third of the cost." He remarked calmly, though he moved right up to her, and as she looked down at her feet he reached down and lifted her chin.

" Never assume others will cover your ass." He remarked though he held her chin and looking to Kelly he added. " I will take the four hundred from you." He remarked as he let her chin go, she probably thinking he was going to wait for his payment, but he reached down and taking a hold of the front of her dress with both hands he tore it straight down the middle, tearing it open as he looked to her with a dangerous look.

" i'm going to take the four hundred from your body." He mused, his anger at Ashley ditching coming out as he moved right after Kelly, ripping the dress off her as he was clearly out for sexual usage... and Kelly wasn't getting away... she had to know that just by the look in Grey's eyes... they were hungry, angry, and lustful.

He wasn't taking no for an answer either... Kelly was 'in for it' just as Ashley had been the week before!
 
Kelly's eyes grew wide as Grey tore her blouse as if it were paper. She gripped it beneath the tear to hold it together for only a moment more, knowing she could not convince him otherwise and knowing that she did owe him what she had agreed to pay. Her voice was low as she leaned in to whisper to him.

"Upstairs," she said. "Please," she nodded toward two passed out guys across the room. "I'll pay," she continued. "Just....let's go upstairs," she held her shirt together and grabbed his free hand behind her and began walking toward the stairs. She led him to a master bedroom overlooking the lake, and let him close the door behind him. She stood in front of the bed and watched him. She had masturbated before to the thought of him fucking her, and she had grown wet the times he had fondled or groped her during a drug exchange. She had wondered what he would be like between her thighs, but she had never envisioned, or even seen, him as angry as he clearly was now. She didn't understand why, since she was here and his terms would be met, but as he closed the distance to where she stood, she couldn't help but ask about her safety.

"Are you going to hurt me?" She said, her voice sounding like a little girl's.
 
He knew that she didn't want to 'pay' him there, but even as she managed to hold it together, he looked over to the passed out guys and returning his gaze to her as he nodded. " All right... you had better hurry." He remarked and she could hear him behind her... she could tell that he was close... his breath almost on her neck as he followed her.

As they ended up inside the room he did close the door... but even as she didn't seem to understand why he was angry it was really that he wanted Ashley... Kelly was a nice bonus, but he had been looking forwards to fucking the shit out of Ashley again... and that wasn't happening.

Kelly didn't need to know that... and as she asked him that he reached down and took hold of her by the throat. " Oh i'm going to use you... and if it hurts it's your fault for not convincing Ashley to share the night with you." He mused, his hand closing ever so slightly making breathing quite difficult for her as he looked into her eyes.

" Are you ready to pay me Kelly? your body is mine to take my money from right?" He asked her, his eyes roving over her as she could tell that she WAS going to be 'hurt'. He wouldn't do anything permanently damaging to her... he wouldn't break her arms or legs... but he would leave her with bruises and un-able to walk straight for a few days after he was done with her.

" Dress off slut." he growled, his hand not releasing her throat just yet... he was making it quite clear her very life was in his hands tonight.
 
"Are you ready to pay me, Kelly?" He asked as she gasped for air. "Your body is mine to take my money from, right?" And it was. She nodded, more in hopes of him releasing her throat than in agreement. A single tear slipped out of her eye, though she was well aware that the deal had been made, and it was her deal. She would not get out easily. She found it interesting that he was so upset that Ashley had bailed. Her friends often liked the idea of fucking her friend with the famous, wealthy father, but she chalked it up to their desire to fuck a celebrity. Grey seemed to want something else, but looking into his eyes, she could only tell that whatever he wanted would come from only her tonight.

"Dress off slut," his words brought her quickly back to her reality, as he loosened his grip to allow her to obey. She discarded her shredded top, which was new and which she had loved when she bought it. Then she undid her jeans, kicked off her velvet heels, and slid her jeans down her thighs and off, kicking them into a heap beside her. She stood there in some tiny black boy shorts with pink trim and a matching bra from Victoria's Secret. She had anticipated fulfilling the bargain with Grey and dressed accordingly, though she had not anticipated going it alone. His words had frightened her, and she knew he cared not for her welfare or whether pain would cause her to squeal, scream, or pass out entirely. He was going to use her, and the thought of this mountain doing just that made her shiver as she waited for him to approach her once more as she stood there, nearly fully revealed to him, and certainly fully at his mercy.
 
He didn't release her fully... just enough. He wanted Ashley... it was a power game for Grey... but tonight Kelly would certainly seem to be the solitary recipiant of his attentions.

He would pay for her top, she could get another... he had wanted her to know who was in charge here and the action seemed to have fullfilled that desire. Even as she worked the jeans down and off he watched her, though as he saw the bra he nodded.

" Very nice..." Finally he did release he throat as he took a firm hold of her shoulders and spinning her around she could feel him un-clasping the bra with quite the efficiency before he pushed her towards the bed.

" Shorts off slut." He growled though he was following her, his shirt came off and so did his belt, though he kept the belt and when she pushed the shorts down he looped the belt in the clasp before it was suddenly wrapped around her throat... he using it as a leash. Even as it did the latch was slipped to JUST tight enough, it not choking her, but it was tight.

He kicked her down onto the bed and even as he did he had already un-done his pants so even as he was 'ready', he moved onto the bed, Kelly was able to see the truly monstrous cock that he was going to be wielding on her tonight... and Grey planned to use all her holes... she was going to be VERY sorry for not getting Ashley tonight!
 
Kelly felt his hands tug and pop the bra she wore open, just before she felt him push the middle of her bare back, forcing her to bend at the waist and catch herself on her elbows. She reached down upon his command and slid her panties down and kicked them off, her athletic thighs and ass fully presented to her, as her shaven pussy quivered a bit in her anxiety arising from the idea of what was about to happen. She gasped as she felt the leather of his belt ride over her head and around her throat, and one hand griped at it before she realized that though it controlled her, it was not suffocating her. She slowly returned her hands to hold her weight, and her eyes grew wide as she looked down only a moment long enough to glimpse a cock that looked like it belonged to a horse. She winced, and pressed her eyes shut, swallowing in tense anxiety at his rising intentions behind her.

"Grey, wait," she said. "I can pay you. I can...I can pay you." She felt him step closer to her from behind. "Please," she said, suddenly a coward and afraid of the very deal she had made. "I don't want to do this," she said, knowing thought that she would and that she would have no choice.
 
Grey smirked as she seemed to take willingly to what was going to happen... and even as he rested the belt on her bare back for a moment she could see him rummage around in a drawer, before he found the lube. Yet listening to her cries and pleas only seemed to turn him on the more.

" Oh I know you can pay me... and you're going to." He mused calmly to her as he popped the lid on the lube, letting it pour out into the crevice of her ass and down into the swelling lips of her anxious pussy he also coated his own cock with the lube. " Don't worry... you're body will pay me just fine." He tossed the lube aside them and re-taking the belt he yanked on it, pulling her hips back as that huge cock lined right up and thrust powerfully into Kelly.

She was going to be in for one long night, and Grey looked down to her as he added. " Next time, don't ask Ashley, tell her I want her." He growled as he forced all of his cock into her hot young pussy, just as he had done to Ashley. His other hand smacked down on her ass, leaving a red hand print as he drove all that cock into her, stuffing and stretching her to the max!
 
Kelly's skin crawled as she felt the cold lube strike her ass and wind its way down her bare folds. She knew Grey would be inside her only a moment before he was. She felt his spear impale her fast and hard, searing its way into her asvshe tensed up, keeping only the last inch or two from penetrating her. A thrust or two later, he was buried into her at full depth and she felt like a telephone pole had been driven inside her tiny body. At only 5'2, she was shorter than Ashley, and Grey made it clear how much he wanted her friend as he took her to task on the business end of his cock. She moaned as he thrust inside her once more, lowering her shoulders to the bed as she squirmed beneath him, feeling her channel begin to grow wet to accommodate his size. She lied with a whine to suggest she didn't want him to have her, but she had many times wondered and dreamed about what it would be like to be taken by the beast that Grey could no doubt be. She had often kissed him, as she had the week before, as a cover for an exchange of drugs, and each time she wondered more and more about what it would be like to let him fuck her. Her mind snapped into reality as he drove into her once more, now so deep as to legitimately cause her pain deep withing, as well as at her stretched entrance. "Unnnh!" She moaned with each deep thrust aas she continued to beg him to let her go. Without thinking, her hands clawed at the bed in front of her as she ook him over and over again, each thrust feeling like she was being battered inside with a baseball bat. "Please....please stop," she moaned in rhythm to his thrusts, knowing it would do no good. "I....I can get.....I can get Ashley," she moaned, as he continued to plow the little girl that she simply appeared to be. "Please let me go!"
 
Grey looked to her as there were clear goosebumps on her skin... and even as she tensed up he chuckled. " Oh that's not going to help you little girl." He mused, his thrusts forcing it all in. " See? you can't keep me out." He purred, though even as she took it all he began to exact the 'business' end of the fucking from her... and even as she wondered what it was like... well now she knew! Even as she moaned with each thrust he looked to her.

" Such a slut, already soaking my cock for your fucking." He purred, and even as she moaned in rhythm with his thrusts he looked to her as she begged him. " Well then call her... and hope that she comes, because otherwise, you're taking my cock up your ass tonight as well for the other half of the money." he warned her. He picked up his cell phone and tossed it in front of her face... Ashley's number there for her.

Even as she made the call though Grey didn't stop fucking her. Oh no... she was going to be taking his cock over, and over again tonight, and just because she wanted to call her friend and hopefully save her own ass... well that wasn't Grey's concern. His concern right then was plowing that young helpless tight pussy of hers!
 
Kelly felt him pounding into her little body as the phone rang. When Ashley saw the number she didn't recognize, she refused to answer. A moment later, Kelly whimpered and sat the phone down, gripping instead the sheets on the bed as she took Grey's cock as hard as he wanted to give.

"Oh!" The girl squealed as he stretched her and bumped against her farthest wall. "Ow! Ow, that hurts!" She said, her hand reaching back to press against his thigh in an effort to hold him back, if even just an inch or two. She trembled beneath him at the thought of taking him up her ass. She had only done it once before, when she was compelled to by a teacher she had the summer after graduation. He had not been gentle, and he had made her scream and cry in exchange for passing his summer school course that she needed to complete in order to enter the local community college. His cock had not been huge, and yet it had done damage. She cringed as Grey fucked her hard and deep with each thrust. Fucking Ashley, she complained in her head, not knowing if her friend would have shared this experience with her even if she had answered. She wished she was here now instead of herself. As she felt Grey's grip on her waist, she wished any girl was here now, in her place.
 
Oh her being slimmer and more athletic than Ashley worked 'against her' in this fashion... and even as he watched Kelly un-sucessfully call for her friend from the look on her face she clearly wasn't getting an answer, and even as she set the phone down she saw Grey reach over and take the phone from her. He didn't know where her phone was so he didn't give her a second chance to call her friend... but he doubted that Ashley would come. It was clear that she was making sure her friend 'suffered' for making a deal such as what she had with Grey.

Even as she squealed though he grinned as she reached back to try and push him away his thick strong hand caught hers and bent it behind her back as he felt her trembling. " You seem to forget, I am taking a good chunk of money's worth from your body... so you're mine." He grumbled with a grin... though Grey looked to her. " Don't even try to pretend that you didn't want this... you've been aching for my cock since I first fondled you a year ago." He purred, and they both knew it was true.

Even as she complained in her head it wouldn't have done any good. Her resistance proved literally futile as Grey pounded into her, his huge cock dominating her as he looked down to her... and with his other hand he reached out and grabbed a handful of Kelly's hair. " Who are you going to get for me?" He asked her as he yanked her head up off the bed. " Who's going to be on my cock the next time you host a party?" He asked with a grin, he twisting his hand in her hair as his cock forced her body towards an incredible orgasm, whether she wanted it or not.
 
Grey continued pounding away at her, feeling her every way he wanted to while she was unable to do much beneath his iron clad grip and the feel of his cock as it ran along her crease. Her greatest protest was not that he was fucking her, it was how it had come about. When she had first encountered him, and the entire time he had been her dealer, she dreamed of what it would be like to be with him. She imagined he had a nice cock and now it was that cock that threatened to break her in two. And despite the situation, being used as no more than a little whore for the purpose of paying a debt, she enjoyed feeling him inside her. Until the fairy tale ended as he yanked her hair, pulling her head back hard.

"Ow, goddamn it, Grey!" she complained.

"Who are you going to get for me?" he asked, tugging again.

"I'll get her," she said, un-enthused. Part of her resented her friend. The power and money and, honestly, the honey-dipped look of Ashley, as if the sun itself had come to earth to dust a creature free of darkness and carry its own light on the planet, had often made her the target of the attentions of guys that Kelly had noticed. And now her own guy, her own dealer, who she had known for some time and who Ashley wanted nothing to do with, was balls deep in her pussy and thinking about how he would similarly like to be fucking Ashley. He tugged again as she paused.

Who's going to be on my cock the next time you host a party? Kelly had enough.

"Fuck you, Grey," she spat, her fingers digging into the bed, preparing for the punishment that she felt certain would come. She felt his hand twist in her hair again, and she groaned as his cock touched her deep once more. "Unnnnh!!" she moaned, embarrassed that she could not fight the feeling even as she picked a fight with her conqueror. She pressed back against hi, raising her ass as much to present herself more for him as to fight back against him. He pounded her more, showing no signs of restraint or restriction. "Ow, fuck!" she wailed as he went deep once more, sending a vein of pain into her core. "Not....unnnnh......so hard.....unnh......please," she whimpered, pressing her face against the bed between her hands. She closed her eyes wondering what all the price for her drugs would be, fearing this was only a start. Wishing Ashley were here, as her friend had unknowingly wished it was her only days before.
 
Grey smirked as he felt how despite her wails and protests her lovely young cunt spasmed each time that he did go that deep. His desire for Ashley was only put aside because the woman wasn't here... and Grey was going to rectify that. Even as she complained at him he took no mercy upon her.

" It's your fault you know, for making the deal in the first place." He growled to her, though even as her hips lifted on their own offering more of her tight pussy he certainly showed no qualms about taking what she offered. Yet even as she swore at him he smirked.

" Nope... fuck you Kelly... and it's time for you to learn your place as my bitch." he growled as he clearly 'got angry'... he pounded her deeply, slamming into her as she wailed and whimpered... and even as she pressed her face down she may wish it was Ashley... but Kelly's body, like her friends days before loved what was being done to it!

Grey hammered her deep and hard... but he wasn't stopping with her until she came hard... and despite her wails and pleas for gentler... she couldn't deny he was sure how her body responded to harder. He growled and panted though and pistoned... his breath coming a bit harder as he worked to own her.

" That's right... take it you slut... cum all over my cock." He demanded as his other hand moved and releasing her other hip he lifted his finger up to his mouth... and coating it liberally in saliva Kelly was given no warning before that finger pressed into her tight little asshole... Grey letting her know what was next for her!
 
"Ow!!" Kelly squealed and jerked beneath him as she felt his finger slam into her without warning. "Noooo!" She tried to climb away from him by crawling off the other side of the bed. "Not there!" As he continued fucking her slit, she though fast about a way out. "I'll do anything else you want," she said, her pussy quivering again, dripping around him, as she thought of the idea that she would soon be taken so completely. She had not been with any man that had consumed her entirely. She rolled her eyes each time he called her a slut, but deep down, she knew the label fit. She had no choice, as he pounded her more, his finger deepening in her backdoor. She winced, thinking how much it would hurt, hoping he would go easy and be gentle, worried he would not. Her pleas for mercy turned to pleas for simple reason and mitigation. "Please.....unnnh! Just don't....unnnnh....don't hurt me, okay?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the mountain of muscle that stood behind her, filling her from behind.
 
Grey laughed when she squealed and jerked... and even as she tried to climb away she had to realize that was useless. Grey still had a hold of her hair, and he was using it much like reigns, nor was he simply going to 'let her go'. Her ass felt incredibly tight around his finger, and he could tell that she would be even tighter with his cock there.

Even as she begged him, she knew pleading wouldn't work with Grey. He was much like a mountain. Once he had made a decision, there was no changing it. Even as she turned her pleas to simple reason and mitigation as she looked to him she could see that there was no longer malice in his eyes. His hips did not pause in their thrusting though as he considered her plea to him.

" Tell you what, Once you cum I will lay down and you can slide your own ass onto my cock. You can take all the time you want but you will give me your ass. Either that or I will tear it apart. What do you say Kelly?" He owned her, of that there was no doubt. He was giving her a chance to 'save' herself though by sacrificing her ass willingly. It was the best offer that she was going to get and she knew it.

She could roll her eyes all she liked, but she was a slut for him. Her squelching and soaked pussy told them both that despite her reluctance, she WAS enjoying what he was doing to her!
 
Kelly wouldn't deny the wonderful feel of Grey's thick cock battering her insides as he continued to ream her pussy from behind. Her fists clenched the sheets tighter as she listened to his ultimatum. She wasn't about to let him enjoy her more than he was, she refused to give him the joy of giving herself to him. Tears welled a bit in her eyes, as she didn't know what to do. He drove his finger in her ass. She already felt full and could not imagine taking him back there. She had never been fucked in the ass, but not because guys had not tried. once, right after she had turned 18, one of her dad's friends got drunk at a party thrown by her parents, and she made out with him, until he suggested letting him fuck her ass to ensure she didn't get pregnant. To avoid her fate, she had let the man fuck her pussy and cum in her mouth. the act had been degrading, but it was not, at least, painful. Now, she would have given herself willingly to Grey, had he ever shown much real interest, but not like this. She felt dirty being fucked as payment, no better than a street hooker. She just could not give herself now and watch him smugly grin as she made herself hurt while he enjoyed the look on her face. As he finished speaking, she made her decision, stubborn though it was. Against her better judgement, she repeated her earlier defiant words.

"I said fuck you, Grey," she grunted as he pounded deeply into her again. "You hurt me and there's no way I'll get Ashley for you," she couldn't believe her own words as she agreed to swap her friend's body and pain for her own. As she said the words, she felt him pound harder, then felt her pussy grip and clench. With a long, guttural squeal, she released around him, gripping him again and again as her pussy exploded around him while her deep cream dripped from where they were coupled. Embarrassed at cumming from his onslaught, she buried her face in the bed a moment until she felt his grip arch her back again. She came a second time quickly before collapsing again, leaving him atop her, as her stomach and shoulders finally fell down to the bed in exhaustion, while she fought hard to catch her breath and come down from her orgasm.
 
In a way, it was Kelly's own fault in this regard. With the playful banter that Grey had always treated her in, she had to know that he had been interested in her before this. She had been the one to offer Ashley as well as herself to get the drugs for free, and as such her own doomed downfall when Ashley had bailed on her. Grey in his opinion was simply taking what was owed to him.

Even as she repeated her earlier statement though he looked to her as she agreed to fully swap her body for Ashley's, but even as she came a second time so easily... Grey regarded her as his finger remained well and firmly embedded into her ass " You still owe me quite a bit of money Kelly." He reminded her, but he did stop his assault on her poor battered pussy for a moment. He seemed to be thinking things over.

" You will have a week to provide Ashley for my use. If she doesn't show I will hunt you down and I will take much more than just your poor pussy." He remarked as he ground his big cock inside her, seeming to enjoy her little strangled whimpers as he stimulated her over-used sex. " Since you're offering her up, you will make sure she's there. Do we have a deal?" He reached around her and began to strum her clit as he held himself inside her. He was going to continue fucking her pussy until he came, but he wanted her at least coherant enough to understand what she was agreeing to.

" If you agree, we can change the tempo of this to a much more... enjoyable evening, and I will leave your ass alone for tonight." He was tempting her, giving her reasons to 'betray' her friend. Little did Kelly know that Grey didn't need her to take control of Ashley. The athletic blonde didn't need to know that though... all she needed to know was that Grey was offering her a way to save her ass, literally.
 
Kelly quickly took the deal, with an eager nod. "Okay," she said, saying nothing else as she continued to feel Grey take her, sliding his fat cock in and out of her little opening. She panted as she continued gripping the sheets, thankful she did not need to feel him pressing into her backdoor tonight. She trembled as he continued fucking her, fighting off her own orgasm, already worried about what might happen if she could not fulfill her promise. Ashley was wealthy and beautiful, but most notably, her family was powerful and her father was important. She did not, at the moment, have the slightest idea as to how she might convince her friend to show up to play with Grey. If she told her the deal, she would not speak with Kelly again. If she didn't, then Grey would essentially rape her, and her friend would have no reason to speak with her anyway. She wiped away a tear that welled in her eye and felt the man behind her pound her until he stopped for a moment. She felt his hand in her hair again as he resumed fucking her, the occasional groan coming from him as his cock bumped into her deepest walls, prompting her to release a shrill squeal with each thrust. She arched her back to accommodate him. She hoped the conversation was over, at least for a moment, long enough for her to simply let him finish so that perhaps she could get up and pull herself together. At the same time, the very real admission that she was here, lying beneath not only her dealer, but a guy who she had a serious crush on for a long time, hit her with full force. No sooner had she let herself go, giving in to his taking of her, than her body was wracked with a full and complete contraction, her pussy gripping him over and over again as she shuddered, and her own sweet cream releasing around him as she stretched her arms far in front of her to satiate her body's need to fall into her orgasm. She had never cum so hard in her young life.
 
grey nodded, and she knew that she was in for a hard challenge indeed, but Grey would be interested to see just how Kelly would 'do it'. As she DID agree though Grey smiled slightly. " There, that wasn't so hard." He purred as his tempo did change. His fat big cock did continue to push in and out of her, but he took much more measured strokes, bringing much more intense pleasure through her.

He could see that she was upset that she was being used as a bartering chip for her friend, but Grey's finger slipped out of her tight virgin asshole, leaving it alone as he saw how she began to stretch out. Even as she squealed and arched her back though he grinned. " There you go... see, isn't it better when you just work with me?" He asked with a grin. Even as she was clearly wracked with the pleasure of it all, he grunted as he felt her cunt gripping him intensely.

Even as he approached his own orgasm Kelly 'fell' onto the bed as she could feel Grey's hot cum splattering over her back, some even getting in her hair and into the crevice of her ass, but Grey panted as he came nice and hard all over the sexy slut. When he was 'finished' though he gave her firm ass cheek a smack, leaving a slight red hand print there. " When you have her, give me a call." With that he collected his clothing and dressing, he left her sprawled on the bed, leaving her to clean herself up Grey headed home.

He would wait a week, and see. besides, he was curious if Ashley was going to actually show up. Grey had made it clear, if not, Kelly would be in for much worse of a night than she had experienced that night!
 
A week later, Ashley's dad was in the kitchen thumbing through the newspaper as she rushed around looking for her running shoes. Classes were in their final month and she planned to run and get in a bit of yoga before her ten o'clock study group met at the library. As she found them and returned to the large table to sit while she laced up, her father tossed the paper her direction, with a proud smile. It was folded to reveal a rather flattering photograph:

attachment.php


The style and life section article was equally pleasant:

Ashley Winslow is only nineteen, and yet she is among the most accomplished of her peers. For that reason, and her growing profile in the Pensacola area, she is our featured Woman of the Week.

A freshman at Florida State's Pensacola campus, and the daughter of United States Senator Brendan Winslow, Ashley has become something of a local sensation, through no effort of her own. Last year, on election night, the five-foot, six inch blonde became a national topic of conversation on men's blogs and late night talk shows, though, she says, she did not at the time understand why.

"I was just a normal girl," Winslow said about the night her father, an oil magnate and securities executive, became the Junior Senator and, instantly, a rumored candidate to find himself on a national ticket in four or eight years. "Suddenly, people were talking about my dad becoming Vice President, or President and, while it was his thing, his career, here was everyone talking about ME." The girl has a gentle smile, and a sweet demeanor, leaving no impression of any scandalous behavior in her background, and in five months, there have been no suggestions otherwise. A 3.8 student her first semester, she has been active in two honor societies, as well as a freshman representative for her student council. "I have to be aware of where dad is, where we are now. People are watching all the time, and I believe that character really is how you act when people aren't watching." Winslow says. "So I make sure I do my best to make good choices."

The reason Winslow takes this important is not just because of her now famous father. "Girls everywhere need role models. I'm not holding myself out as that, but if I am going to be seen, or be in the public eye, it is important to me that I give them some example that you can be smart and do something good, so that's what I try to do." At the same time, she doesn't shy away from her certain appeal. She laughs when asked about possible suitors. "I'm nineteen," she says. "I'm not seeing anyone now, but I've gotten some emails and had some guys in class say hello." She laughed again when pressed about whether anyone had caught her attention. "Not yet," she says with cheerful eyes and a light manner. "But I'm in no hurry."


Ashley rolled her eyes, though she was pleased the picture came out well. Her father's press secretary suggested the puff piece to humanize both Ashley but, more importantly the Senator himself. As a newly elected member of the United States' most exclusive club, he needed PR to drive up his name ID among his peers. Ashley knew what the Press Secretary knew. Having a hot daughter got publicity, publicity got attention, and attention drove more attention, and no attention was bad. She had hated the photoshoot, and hated the entire thing, but out of loyalty she did it. Now, she just looked at it, then to her dad.

"It's a good article!" He said, smiling. "And you look great."

"Thanks daddy," she replied, glad it was over.

"Thanks for doing it," he said as she tugged her hair in a ponytail and passed him on the way out to the street for her run. She attached her headphones to her phone, turned on some music, and took off down the street, heading toward the greenbelt area that ran around the border area of their expensive, gated community. She thought of how the walls made her feel locked up, like if she had been in a large, well-gardened prison. Her frustration drove her to run harder. Moments later, her phone rang. She looked at the number, quickly deciding to ignore it. She didn't want to talk to Kelly at the moment. She hadn't since she saw her at the party, though she did wonder if she had spent the night with Grey. Moments later another number she didn't recognize flashed on her screen.
 
Grey had a good feeling that Kelly wasn't going to be able to get Ashley. Not with the look she had shared with him before she had taken off the night before. Luckily for Grey he had other methods to secure what he wanted. After the week was up though he left Kelly be for now... he would let her piss herself wondering when he would come to fulfill his promise to her. After all Kelly knew that Grey never broke his promises. Yet he still had Ashley's phone number. Grey had left her alone for the most part, thinking perhaps that she would listen to Kelly, and that he could 'get her' from that, but it was becoming clear that if Grey wanted anything done, he would have to do it himself.

He had done his research, but when the new article came out Grey had to laugh at the words that were written on the page. It was clear that she was certainly hoping to maintain the picturesque image that had been created, and while Grey wasn't interested in causing her entire small world to implode on her, it was clear that he WAS going to have what he wanted.

As the number flashed onto her screen Grey waited. After all he had other things to be doing that day, and he wasn't even sure that Ashley would pick up the phone. Somewhat surprised that she did though Grey smirked. " Nice article Ashley, it really brings out the humanistic side of you." He spoke clearly as he was currently in his safe house, working on measuring out drugs. " You really shouldn't ignore Kelly, she has some interesting information to share with you."

Even as he said that though he added. " It says here that the Winslow family is holding a Charity event next week? It's a black tie event that is hoping to raise ten thousand dollars for Feed The Children? How noble. maybe I will have to come and make a donation." He mused. It wasn't a threat, it was just a possibility. Her life, at least the public side of it was out in the open so it hadn't been hard to figure out that her 'dirty little secret' would be highly sought after to keep under wraps.

" Why don't we grab coffee instead? Maybe in two days at Mickey's?" He suggested, though he was simply applying some pressure to get what he wanted... namely Ashley in his arms and on his cock again. He was sure she would have some form of flippant attitude towards him, but Grey didn't care. He knew what he wanted, and she had 'fucked herself', literally to keep him silent. To keep him away from her father, what would she do?
 
Last edited:
Ashley slowed to a jog and then a complete stop as she tried to recognize the number, though she had no idea. She put one hand on her hip right where her yoga pants gave way to expose her side, just below the little shirt she wore. "Nice article Ashley, it really brings out the humanistic side of you." A chill immediately shot up her spine and out the tiny hairs on the back of her neck. "You really shouldn't ignore Kelly, she has some interesting information to share with you." She closed her eyes and pressed the palm of her hand against her forehead, thinking the caller on the other end of the line was unbelievable.

"What do you WANT?" She asked tersely, annoyed and a bit anxious.

"It says here that the Winslow family is holding a Charity event next week? It's a black tie event that is hoping to raise ten thousand dollars for Feed The Children? How noble. maybe I will have to come and make a donation." She could not believe his words as a knot quickly formed in her stomach and her legs ached a bit in her mind as she remembered the feeling she had the day after Grey had used her the first time. He had fucked her so thoroughly, so completely, and perhaps so violently that she worried that he wanted seconds of what she had to serve. At the same time, she remained curious about what else the guy could do, remembering the feel of how tight she had contracted around his cock as her entire body released in the purest ecstasy she could imagine. She put a nail from her free hand between her teeth a moment so that she could figure out how to answer, how to respond.

"You wouldn't," was all she could stammer in the brief moment between his sentences.

"Why don't we grab coffee instead? Maybe in two days at Mickey's?" She sighed at his suggestion. There was not a single doubt in her mind what he wanted. There was only doubt that she could resist and, though she didn't want to sound eager, resisting was nowhere in her response even if it weighed heavily in her mind.

"I have a break between classes that day," she said. "I'll be there at ten a.m. I have two hours." She brushed hair from her face, wondering what she had done. The fact that she agreed to meet was one thing entirely. She didn't know why she also felt the need to tell him how much time she would be available, though perhaps she simply did not want to admit why. She said nothing else and simply hung up the phone, rolling her eyes, and finished her run.

As the week passed, Ashley grew anxious about the situation. She found herself fixing her hair and dressing up far more than she typically might for a regular Friday of classes. As she stood in front of the mirror in a small, orange sundress with a black belt around the waist, she denied any thought of the tiny, black boy shorts she wore underneath. She had not worn them often, only a couple times on dates that she had high hopes for before nothing happened and she could save them for another time. Again, she deluded herself with the idea that they had just been on top of the drawer, but the little, sexy red trim and matching bows on each hip suggested they were designed to be worn for good reason. The matching bra did its work to make her breasts look more full than they perhaps were, and two hours later, she found her hand quiver and shake as she pulled a tall chai to her lips, looking around the hipster coffee shop, wondering if Grey would be late, knowing certainly he would be there. She was both eager and frightened to know exactly why he had called her. For the first time, she wondered how he had gotten her number, before realizing she simply did not care.
 
She seemed to have already forgotten that Kelly had given him her number when he had expressed his initial interests in Ashley, wondering 'who the hot friend was', but that could easily be chalked up to her nervousness, or the fact that she had been trying to block that particular party out of her mind.

Even as she asked him that he laughed, a grim laughter that seemed to only perpetuate her thoughts all the more, and even as she stammered that he wouldn't, Grey smirked on his end of the phone. " I think you have enough information about me to know what I would and wouldn't do Ashley, besides, it's for the Children, how could I turn that down?" he mused, though as he heard her sigh at his suggestion he could almost see the look crossing her face.

As she said that, he nodded on his end. " Ten a.m., two hours, plenty of time." He left it at that as he hung up with her, and even as she hung up on him, Grey smiled and went back to his work. As the week progressed he was calm about things. He knew what he wanted, and he also had a good idea that he was going to 'get it'.

Even as she was waiting for him he had ran a bit late simply finishing up a deal, and making his way to Mickeys he parked his jeep before he hopped out and making his way to the diner he looked around. Seeing her he gave a slight tilt of his head as he headed to the counter. Getting a double espresso with cream and a caramel flavoring he made his way over before he settled into the seat across from her.

" Well now don't you look lovely Ashley, did you dress up just for me?" He figured she would be tense, but by the way she HAD dressed up it was clear that she had dressed up, and he was the only one she was meeting he imagined, so his mind filled in the gaps. " You sounded stressed over the phone, is everything all right?" He asked playfully, as though he wasn't the cause of most of her stress!

It was an arrogant stance to take, but well, Grey WAS an arrogant man. He knew what he wanted, and it was clear that he knew that despite her tense attitude towards him her body remembered how he had made it feel the last time they had been together!
 
Back
Top