How do you define what is sexy?

Hugh Jackman.

Yes. ^^^

There are so many things that can be sexy. If you notice the people that you find sexy, they're not all necessarily similar. Everyone is sexy in their own right.

What I find sexy in a man is intelligence, imagination, kindness, sense of humor, their ability to make me smile, their ability to make me see the beauty in myself, in the world and life in general. I am a life student. If they can teach me something, I'm hooked!

What is sexy about someone is not necessarily what they look like but how you feel about yourself when you're around them. When the thoughtof them is enough to make your day, now THAT is sexy personified.

I have my *type*, but it isn't set in stone.
 
I have a simple test: if it makes me hard, it's sexy.

But the more comfortable a woman is with playing with her tits, the sexier she is to me. They don't have to be big ones, but if she knows how to tease me with them, she's got me right where she wants me.
 
My wife. Her mannerisms are addicting, her very being is intoxicating.
 
Sexy is one universal thing, but it's a force that is embodied in different people, so it comes across in unique ways. But sexiness is simply the seductive quality. Everyone has their own tastes, but no one can deny a fit body, a confident strut, looking healthy and smelling fresh.
 
I agree, confidence is so sexy, strong, bright and confident women catch my eye!
 
operational definition

Sexy is what causes a tingling in my testicles. It takes many forms...
 
There's a difference?

Indeed there is. That vibe, containing the hint of innocence with a pinch of naughty, has nothing whatsoever do to with looks, but everything to do with character.

Nice is required for sexy. Bitches need not apply.
 
When a man makes eye contact and blushes while smiling.....makes me melt. Lately, tall graying clean cut men does it for me.
 
College blondes sucking my dick in my wifes bed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to figure out for myself just how much 'sexy' is intertwined with 'attraction'. It seems to me that "sexiness" is pretty relative to one's broader, and individual, perception of "attractiveness". Without going into details, which by their very nature would be insensitive and insulting to someone, I don't think I could ascribe "sexiness" to someone who didn't fit into my personal tastes about who is physically "attractive". (That someone I don't see as "sexy" will be another person's perfect ideal, goes without saying...but I said it anyway just to be sure ;) )

I don't really know where my criteria for what is attractive came from. It just seems that from an early age I found some girls physical appearances attractive and others not...same with males. However, there is no debate that many things can either increase this initial attraction, or deflate it. I guess, for me, that it really is a combination of both mind and body that results in sexual attraction... or being "sexy".

Sorry, I guess I didn't really answer the question...just rambling.
 
It's personal for everyone, but for me it is anything that gives you that little shiver that you can't control. It just suddenly takes your thoughts off anything else because it's irresistible to you. A person that gives you that primal feeling of hunger for them, or a thought that excites you because you really shouldn't but really kind of want to....
 
If he makes me feel sexy, then he's sexy. (Assuming that he's presentable in the first place, of course.)

How does he make me feel sexy? By complimenting me, by respecting my intelligence and sense of fun, by actually caring how I feel about things, by seeing me as something more than just an appendage of his.
 
To a certain extent, I agree with Athalia. There's just not much sexier than a woman who loses all sense of reason and finds me attractive enough to act accordingly. (Er, up to a point. Boiling the kid's rabbit isn't going to win style points...) (Sorry, guys, but I find absolutely nothing inherently sexy about those cursed with a Y chromosome including myself.)

Sadly, I am shallow enough that physical attractiveness (not to mention a modicum of cleanliness) is important. But, she doesn't necessarily have to have rich auburn hair down to her mid-back, eyes like emeralds, c-cup breasts (natural), olive skin, 34-24-32 and abs that can do double duty if the washing machine goes out. Scars, moles, and other beauty marks aren't a deal breaker and I tend to find the intestinal fortitude to be seen sans make-up a wow factor of +3.

A rich sense of humor and intelligence is more important than appearance, however. (Double down the I.Q. factor if she happens to be blonde. Blame my three sisters and three specific cousins for that one!) A good smile that isn't just obviously an empty default expression when she doesn't have clue what is happening is a plus. In fact, a decent scowl can give the smile an additional flavor.

But, I think the number one sex appeal factor, for me anyway, is a calm cool confidence that she was plenty fine by herself before I came across her event horizon and while she'd prefer it was later rather than sooner, she'll be plenty fine if and when I should slide right out the other side. And, of course, being ready, willing, and able to fuck like a mink if I meet her high standards is always in fashion.

Er... Did I answer the question? Or did I just paste in a shopping list? :eek:
 
Last edited:
Double down the I.Q. factor if she happens to be blonde. Blame my three sisters and three specific cousins for that one!

I remember Sigourney Weaver talking about making Galaxy Quest. She said that every time she put on the blond wig for her character, she could feel her intelligence draining away.
 
Back
Top