How To Improve My Oral Technique

niceguys1st

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Posts
1,542
I don't have a lot of experience giving oral to a woman. I've always struggled with the taste but I desperately want to be one of those guys that can completely satisfy my partner with my mouth and tongue. I recently met a girl that I am totally crazy about and while I haven't been keen on going down on previous partners I am totally excited about making this girl feel like a million bucks and I want to go down on her. My only concern is that with my relative lack of experience in this area how I can make sure that she's enjoying herself and also get over my own concerns about taste and smell while I'm going to town on her so I can simply focus on pleasing her. Any tips?
 
1 - Congratulations for wanting to please your partner! :cool:
2 - Pre-game showers for everyone will take care of any off aroma or flavors for both of you. Men can get pretty stanky down there too.
3 - Do your best a couple of times, pay attention to her verbal and physical cues. The more commotion she makes, the more you do whatever it is you're doing.
4 - Talk to your partner about her needs, what works for her, what you can do to improve your techniques for HER. She is the only one who can tell you what she likes and what does it for her.
5 - The will to please your partner will take you a very long ways, regardless of your prowess. In time, you will learn and grow together.
 
Generally, a fairly easy way to figure out which strokes and motions a woman enjoys is to trace the alphabet and 0 to 9 with your tongue and pay close attention to her reactions.

Prior to doing that, however, ask your lady to give you lots of feedback and then warm her up with your hands and mouth all over her body. Figure out where her particular erogenous zones and hot spots are. When you do start giving her oral sex, start by touching and kissing her inner thighs, then move inward toward her vulva slowly, paying attention to her labia, vaginal opening and rubbing your tongue over the "ridge" above her clitoris. [If you're not terribly familiar with the locations of these parts, educating yourself would be Step 1.]

Provided your partner is healthy and clean (showering together first is a great idea, and soap shouldn't be used between her labia), scent and taste are mind over matter, really. Of course your lady is not going to smell or taste like your favorite food, but your favorite food isn't going to quiver with excitement or moan or return the favor. Focus on giving your partner tons of pleasure and how cool it is that you're expanding your horizons, and enjoy just that. My husband had issues with giving oral because his first experiences were with a not-so-fresh partner, but he's learned to overcome that and really enjoy it by focusing on his partner's enjoyment.


There are some great threads on oral sex techniques in The Blank Manual sticky that you'd be wise to seek out as well. :)
 
Thank you all for the great suggestions so far!! I'm definitely going to use all of them. I can't wait for her and I to do this together. :)
 
My best advice is to LISTEN.

Go down, take your time and go SLOW. Lick/kiss her inner thighs, her mound, inside her lips, then move up and around her clit -- dont go to the clit too fast.

Eventually spread her lips with your fingers and run the tip of your tongue up and down the sides of her clit, then flick the very tip of your tongue on the very tip of her clit. This'll show you how much clit stimulation she likes. Was that too much? Or does her body language indicate she wants more of your tongue on more of her clit?

And every move you make, listen/feel for her feedback. And do more of that. When you hit a good spot try slightly lighter touch/slightly firmer touch. LISTEN.

When you hit a good spot go slightly faster or slightly slower. And LISTEN.

You keep doing that and soon enough you'll be hearing "Jesus Christ, right fucking there, don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

Everyone woman is different. So every good pussy eater does this with every new woman. My wife loves when I curl my tongue, and make alittle pussy with my tongue and fuck her clit, bobbing my head. past lovers could never have handle clit stimulation that intense. You have to learn what works.
 
You know, I would rarely suggest turning to porn for help in anything sexual beyond jacking and jilling, but there is actually some out there that when I watch, as a woman, I am struck with one thought:

"Damn, I want him doing that to ME."


The DaneJones videos cater more to women and thusly have action that we can enjoy the sight, sound and thought of.


Just for a different perspective than a do and do not list. Good luck.
 
Tell her to tell you what to do. If she doesn't want to talk about it, ask her to give you predetermined and unambiguous cues, like groans (for good) and silence (for bad) or something. She has to be willing to participate; otherwise, she can only be satisfied with whatever comes along.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to go out a limb and suggest you head over to The Playground and find the cannibal thread (girls eating girls). Take a look at some of the gifs to get some ideas about technique and different positions to try at a later time.
 
It's complicated. Women are individuals, and what works for one may leave another cold. Also, what knocks her socks off tonight may not get the job done tomorrow morning. There is no substitute for good, two-way communication.
 
My wife loves when I curl my tongue, and make alittle pussy with my tongue and fuck her clit, bobbing my head

Love this idea!! I'm definitely going to try that!

Thank you everybody for all of the suggestions and advice, taking all of them! In a long distance relationship so I won't be able to try out all of these tricks and suggestions until I'm able to visit her, but once I do and have all of these tips in my back pocket she'll hopefully never let me go home! :D
 
I found this video quite awhile ago and used it the same day. I love to eat pussy so I would like to think I was pretty good and knew quite a bit. After watching this I realized I didn't know shit.

http://www.xnxx.com/video51477/nina_hartley_giving_pussy-eating_lessons_to_sunny_lane

Yes, I know it's a porn site. No I won't explain to you how I found this. :D
What I like about this is it spends little time going through how you have to adapt to each girl which would require volumes of information and the patience of a Buddhist monk. Those videos are important because you want to work with your partner, however, to someone just looking to get started it is extremely overwhelming. This is a large part an anatomy lesson. You will learn what works just because the anatomy is the same from woman to woman. It is a fantastic start if you are looking for something to give you basics.

I know how this knowledge and technique has worked out in my house, but, I'm curious what the women of Lit. think of this as well.
 
I'm curious about the odor. there's a natural light musky scent to a woman's genitals, but unless there's bad hygiene there shouldn't be a stinky odor. If it's stinky, then it may be sign of an infection. A clean, healthy, pussy shouldn't have much of a smell, unless you're hyper-sensitive to odors.
 
I recommend the book "She Comes First". After just a few chapters, my comptely different approach was already successful. I can't wait to check out some of these videos too, but you can read an eBook more discreetly.
 
Every woman is different

Pay attention
Take it slow
Focus on her
Practice
Pay attention
Focus on her
Pay attention

She will let you know what she likes.
 
Odor

If odor bothers you make a ritual out of washing her. There are flavored gels that can be used to help mask taste.

Ideally, develop a taste for her.
 
Back
Top