What peaks your curiosity the most?

Wondering if the people that we engage with on here are really who they say they are?
 
I know I am but how does one know when to satisfy their curiosity unless they ask?
 
Does an orgasm feel the same for every person or is it possible it feels totally different in some way for different people?
 
Why is it when we have something we tend to always look for more?
 
just an observation of posts .....

From reading through all the comments it would seem you have a little circle going round and round :

curiosity = desire = passion = satisfaction (hopefully)..............repeat.......

thus pushing something else to the forefront of curiosity.....

:rose:
 
Deep Question

Happy Friday :)...Where were you before you were born?
 
Curious why I am on lit and wondering what to expect and is it worth it
 
Curious why I am on lit and wondering what to expect and is it worth it

I'm here for the fun banter....meeting and chatting with different people online. My expectations? Just to have some fun online...
 
I'm here for the fun banter....meeting and chatting with different people online. My expectations? Just to have some fun online...

You seem to be very active here on lit. Keep up the good work.:)
 
Pay your dues

Is it really true that you get out of something what you put into it?
 
Is it really true that you get out of something what you put into it?

I've never measured my load before placing in what I affectionately call, "The Great Silk Road." Nor have I collected it to see if some of it remained on it's original route before changing its mind. Just my own cursory observation says you always get less.
 
What peaks your curiosity the most?

The motivation of people who seem to act contrary to their own best interests.
 
Back
Top