All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Friday night - Sean's place

It was almost too much now to lie still as you lower your hand and your fingers start to tweak and tug at my sensitive nipple. I stare at you, my eyes totally glazed over in my heightened state. Your finger sliding back and forth inside my cunt is giving me a sensation that I had never felt before in my life. I wasn't really sure if it was real, or if I was imagining it. Whatever it was, I loved it.

I could hear myself whimpering with every stroke, every caress, every tug as your fingers were absolutely driving me wild with desire. I wanted you so badly right then and there. To take me. To use me. To fuck me. Fuck me silly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
came out of my mouth as I envisioned you climbing on top of me and burying your cock inside me. My body arched and I pushed myself against your hand.
 
Last edited:
I feel your pussy tighten on my finger and the movement of your body. I slide my hand to your other nipple and gather it for a pinch as I hear an "oh" come from your mouth. I stimulate you a little harder, a little faster, watching your hips for the telltale squirt.

I know this is different for you, and maybe frustrating, but I want to give it to you, and then I want to fuck you like there is no tomorrow...
 
Friday night - Sean's place

All of a sudden I pushed hard, but it wasn't against your hand and finger but against the bed. I pushed down so hard with my butt that it felt as though my clit exploded. I had laid motionless as best I could but wave after wave washed over my body as I climaxed in one long continuous and sensational orgasm.

I whimpered and moaned and writhed on the bed with your finger still imbedded in my pussy, the pad rubbing back and forth inside me. I felt my whole body quiver and shake in what must have been a shockwave. I came so hard that I couldn't even think straight, my whole head was in a fog.
 
Last edited:
I feel your body suddenly shift and writhe. I smile broadly, giving myself a mental high five, as I see a sudden stream squirt from you, bathing my hand. Two more follow quickly, and then a slow pulse, as I ride you gently inside. I slow as I see your body tremble, and then stop. I slip my finger from you and lay down next to you, holding you as your quivers in little pulses. When you finally are still and breathing slowly, I whisper in your ear, "I have always wanted to do that. Thank you."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

As my chest heaved, I managed to compose myself enough and through panted breath said, "Oh my god! That was truly amazing!" I did all I could to get control of my breathing. My entire body felt flush with warmth as I lie there next to you, my body numb next to yours.

"Well, you can do that to me anytime you want to."
I rested my left hand on my chest, feeling my heart pounding in my chest still.
 
Last edited:
I grin widely, "Why thank you! So very kind of you. And now, if you will excuse me, you have left my hand quite wet and sticky."

I lean in to give you a kiss on the cheek, then roll of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I wash my hands, marvelling at what we had just done. I glance the mirror and say to myself, "life is good."

I walk slowly back towards the bedroom. Now what? Give into my instincts and fuck you silly? Or make you want more?

I grin as I detour to the kitchen. I put a lot of ice into a glass and add water. I walk back to the bedroom and sit on the bed, offering the glass to you.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I take the glass from you as I stare into your eyes. The glass cold against my warm hand, I raise it to my lips. My body settled down from its heightened state, a naughty thought comes into my head. Knowing that you have done everything to please me, I think that I should return the favor.

I place the glass on the night table and say to you, "why don't you lie down and relax." I wait for you to lie on the bed as I slide off my side and stand.
 
Last edited:
I did rather have devious plans in mind, but smile broadly as you decide to take charge. I ease down on the bed and relax, my eyes never leaving you. As you move off the bed and stand next to it, I take in the curves of your young body, the texture of your hair, the sweetness of your face.

My cock is swelling in anticipation. I grin at you, "Well, I am lying down, but definitely not relaxed."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

Smiling up at you as I crouch over your midsection, I reach out and let my fingertips brush along the length of your hard cock, feeling it twitch from my touch. I bite my lower lip as I ponder on what I will do to you.

Slowly my fingers trace along the veins of your cock. I lean my face directly over your erection and let some spittle spill out of my mouth and onto my fingers. The spittle slips through my fingers and onto the shaft.

With each downstroke and upstroke, the spittle gets rubbed into your hot flesh. After about a minute, I slip my fingers under. I lift your cock up towards my mouth, feeling its weight on my tiny fingers. I part my lips and push the head of your cock between my moistened lips. The tip of your cock slides under my upper lip before popping onto my tongue.
 
Last edited:
Ohhh, you are taking you time, teasing me a bit. My point of view is exquisite, watching your body in profile as you play with my cock. The curve of your ass as you crouch, the heavy fall of your breasts, your sweet face as you open your mouth and take the head of my cock inside. What a delicious show!

I cannot help but reach a hand out and stroke your back, running my fingers over your smooth skin, and down over the bubble of your behind. You give a little gasp as my fingers skate over your belly. A little ticklish? But I give a soft moan as your nearest breast fills my hand, your hard nipple teasing my palm, or the other way round.

Such a pleasure watching you, feeling you...
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I crouch over you nervously, trying desperately to pleasure you as you have done to me, but your experience outweighs mine by a ton. I let my lips slowly slide from the head of your cock. I continue to clutch the shaft in my hand as your hand caresses and glides along my body.

I take a breath and open my mouth. I lean down and take the head between my lips again. My soft lips nestling it between them. I gently slide my lips back and forth along the crown. Sucking your cockhead softly back and forth. I let my lips slide off the tip and I glide my pursed lips down the front of your cock, wetting it with the tip of my tongue all the way down to where my fingers hold your cock, and then back up.

After a few times of sliding my lips and tongue up and down your cock, I let your cock fall back against your body. I position myself so as I am more in front of you by straddling your right leg. I glance at your cock, hard and glistening as it lay there. Placing my hands on either side of your hips, I lean down and poke my tongue out, licking the entire length of your hot, hard meat. I do it again. And again. Then as I slide my tongue up you shaft again, I nuzzle my lips against the head, pushing it into the flat of your stomach; my tongue bathing the tip in my saliva.

Then tilting my face sideways, I rest my cheek against your body, my lips sliding on and off the tip. In no rush, I slowly tease you, sliding my lips to the rim, and then back off. Slowly doing this over and over again and again.
 
Last edited:
I have never had my cock teased so extensively. You give me a series of sensations, some more intense that others, but all cock stiffening. You move your body to accomodate your motions and soon you are out of reach. Our only connection is my cock to your mouth and my need steadily mounts.

At one point my erotic frustration reaches a height that I laugh. You look up at me confused, to which I reply, "If you are looking to give me blue balls, I think you have succeeded, my darling cock tease."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I wasn't expecting that type of response especially since I was trying so hard to please you. In fact, as I returned to your cock, a lone tear welled up in my eye and slid down my cheek. I tried to convince myself that you didn't mean anything by it and realized that perhaps I was taking a little too long pleasuring you, being that I wasn't as experienced as you and I was only doing the best that I could.

When I composed myself, I slid my fingers under your hot cock and lifted it to my lips. Opening my mouth, I plunged down onto your cockhead and clamped my lips around the shaft beneath the rim. I slid my lips down and then up in a steady motion. I positioned myself so that I was kneeling at your hip and my face directly over your cock as my fingers held it straight up.

Up and down I bobbed on your cock, feeling more confident with every passing moment. My fingers began to slide up and down the base of your cock as I relaxed my mouth the more I sucked your cock.

I started to think that I would never had thought this would ever happen in a million years. Me sucking my best friend's Dad's cock. Oh my god, I had this little girl crush on you since I can remember and here I was naked, your cock not only in my hand but in my mouth.

I slid my mouth down, trying to stretch my lips to take all of you in, but felt a little gag come on so I pulled up. With your cockhead still nestled between my lips, I swirled my tongue around and around so I could catch my breath. Then, I plunge back down, stretching my mouth, pushing my mouth onto your cock.
 
Last edited:
After my comment, I had expected a little giggle from you. I look down and to my surprise, I see your expression and a tear running down your cheek. My lips purse, as I consider what I had said. I had meant that you were doing an amazing job of driving me wild, but maybe you took in differently. I was about to say something, when you shift and lift my cock. You envelope the head of my cock and begin to bob up and down. Any coherent thoughts are lost. My cock is so primed from your teasing. This feels so intense that all I can manage is "Megan, oh my god, sooo good, I... oh..."

You start jacking my cock as you bob, and I moan louder. I feel as though my cock is swelling with cum, ready to burst. You pause, then take me deep in your mouth, the head at your throat. I groan and you back off, teasing the head with your tongue, then take me deep again.

I groan loudly, unable to contain my voice or my cock, "I'm... going... to.....AAHHHHHHhhh!" My cock throbs and pulses and jets stream after stream of semen...
 
Last edited:
Friday night - Sean's place

You moaned in a way that made me feel so good because I was able to make someone feel that way with what I was doing. And a split second later my mouth was flooded with spurt after spurt of your hot gooey cum. I continued to bob as my cock-filled mouth was now accommodating your release. Some slid down my throat just from the sheer force of your climax. The hot salty taste was not unpleasant at all as I tried to hold all of it in my mouth.

I had to stop sucking as I felt the globs of cum begin to spill out of my mouth no matter how tight I clamped my lips around your shaft. When I couldn't breathe anymore I released your cock from my mouth. As your cock plops back to your body, your cum spills out of my mouth with it.

I look at your still hard cock glistening with a mixture of my saliva and your semen; some of your cum clings to your stomach. I glance up at you to see your reaction. My fingers reach and spread some of your cum around on your stomach, playing with what I had accomplished. I giggle as I then slide my fingers up and down what I had just had in my mouth. I was feeling so sexually charged but I also started to wonder if I was becoming a slut as I was having sex with my best friend's Dad on a regular basis now. God, it felt so good though. I looked back up at you, completely content with how you had transformed me into your own sexual plaything.
 
Last edited:
I have a huge open mouth smile as I breathe heavily. I feel as though you have sucked me dry. I look down at you grinning, as you play with the cum on my stomach. You giggle, and I briefly marvel at how my daughter's childhood friend has become my sexual fantasy come to life. I ponder though, that I do have a number of fantasies. I wonder just how many you could fulfill.

I sit up enough that I can reach your shoulders, saying softly, "Megan, that was one of the most intense blow jobs I have ever had. Your teasing beforehand was incredibly hot."

I see you blush a little. I slide one hand up your neck into your hair, I continuing, "Just look at the mess you made." You look at me questioningly. In answer, I lean back guiding your face to my belly, looking at you, then at the pooled cum on my abs. My eyes widen as you get close, thinking, "Yes, Beautiful, lick all my cum up, swallow it down, every drop."
 
Last edited:
Friday night - Sean's place

At first I didn't know what you were getting at but as I followed your eyes, I knew exactly what you meant. I was a bit taken aback when I realized but then I felt somewhat honored that you would be bold enough to ask me to do something that, to me, seemed out of the ordinary.

With renewed confidence, I smiled to myself as I leaned down, poking my tongue out and let it lick at the gooey mess on your belly. The cool glob clung to my tongue as I lapped it up into my mouth. I could still taste the saltiness of it even though it wasn't exactly warm anymore. I swallowed the little bit of goo down my throat and made an O of my lips. I sucked and lapped up the remaining pool and swallowed it all in one gulp.

Without hesitation, I began to kiss all along your stomach as you lie there. Feeling so naughty for what I just did, I began to slide onto your body as I kissed my way up your chest. Draping one leg over both of yours before my body was lying on top of yours. I nibbled playfully on your nipples as my hands slid up and down the sides of your body. I could feel your hardening cock poke me in my thigh.

I arranged myself on you so that your cockhead was poised at my slit. I began to kiss under your chin and jaw. Whispering little things like,"you make me feel so good". "I love how you make me cum so hard. Every-Time!" My lips tug at the soft flesh of your throat.

I reached between our bodies and wrapped my fingers around your hot cock, pulling it up to my pussy. "I want to fuck you now" and pushed down, feeling the head of your cock splitting my lips open.
 
Last edited:
My hands cradling my head, I watch you suck the cum off my belly, and my cock twitches as though you were sucking me again. I breath deeply, sighing as you work, while thinking, "that's it, swallow it all down, don't waste a drop, my pretty little tease." I will really have to encourage you to swallow in the future. Soo sexy...

Then, you surprise me, stroking me and kissing up my body, teasing my nipples. You took that right out of My playbook. Then you are whispering dirty to me, as your pussy grazes the head of my cock. Goddess, how you make me hard!

You say you want to and then you do start to fuck me, forcing your pussy down over my cock. I feel the head press, then surge past your tight outer ring. Your body shifts, as you press yourself all the way onto my cock. Immediately, you begin to rock back and forth, your breasts dragging along my chest with each stroke. I moan more loudly, as your sweet body rides me. My hands reach down, over your waist and hips. to the cheeks of your ass. I grip you firmly, and begin to rock your hips harder, in longer strokes.

I feel your pussy tighten as I grip your ass and encourage you, "Mmmmm, Megan, that's it, fuck me. Slide your pussy up and down my cock. Rub those beautiful tits against me. Ride me hard."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

Your cock slips inside me so easily as the head stretches me open, sliding inside my well lubricated pussy. My body slides down along yours as I impale myself on you. With my eyes closed and mouth open, I begin to rock slowly back and forth on you. I loved the way your cock filled me. As I rocked back and forth, low moans escaped my open mouth as your hands caressed my body.

I wished your hands lower onto my ass when, with your cock buried deep inside me, your hands gripped my ass cheeks tight and began to assist me in pumping your cock. I rocked with my eyes closed and my right cheek on your chest. My moans were beginning to get louder as our fucking became more intense.

"This feels so goooooood. I love how you feel" whispering to you. "Ohhhhh god, this must be heaven." I raised my upper body from yours and placed my hands on your chest. Swinging my hair back, loving the way you were talking dirty to me, I began to ride your beautiful cock. It started slow, but before long I was pumping you harder, trying to devour your entire body into my pussy. I then pushed myself up, sitting up and grinding on your cock as it filled me. I pumped and ground harder and harder, my moans filling the room.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!"
 
Last edited:
My body is writhing beneath you, and my mind heartily agreeing. Yes, this is heaven. This beautiful young woman, who willingly takes every suggestion I have made and makes it into an erotic reality, is now riding me hard. Your breasts bounce as your hips rising and fall, my cock spearing up into you. The more excited you get, the tighter your pussy grips me. My hands slide over your body to your chest, my fingers eagerly sinking into your soft pillows, feeling their warm bulk move as you rise and fall.

I hear your moans getting louder. Your nipples harden in my palms, your skin flushed. My hips start to raise to meet your descent, my cock aching to go just a little deeper. I squeeze your tits harder, teasing you louder, "Yesss Beautiful, fuck me! Ride my cock! Harder! Yes, that's it! Cum for me! Give it to me!"
 
Friday night - Sean's place

You continued to talk dirty to me as I began to quicken the pace of grinding on your cock. Pushing down so hard as I moved my hips front to back. I ran my hands over my breasts, squeezing them, tweaking my nipples between my fingers before pushing up my neck and through my hair.

Biting my lower lip, eyes shut tight, I began to ride you faster and harder. The way your cock felt in this position was so fucking good. I was so excited that I leaned down, placed my hands on your chest and started to fuck your cock with wild abandon.

Pumping your cock so hard as I grunted each time it filled me. My pussy began to tingle and my clit began to throb. I was hoping that you didn't mind me being so selfish this time as I just couldn't get enough of you.

After a few hard pumps I felt it coming over me. I let out such a low, guttural moan. It was so throaty as I came once again. God, what have you done to me and then exclaimed, "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" cumming long and hard.
 
Last edited:
I am treated to an intensely erotic view as you ride my cock, your eyes closed, solely focussed on your climax. Your hips rise and fall fast, your pussy clamps me tight, as you groan low and cum hard. Your body shakes as waves of pleasure take you, your finger nails biting into my chest. It rolls on and on, gradually slowing, until you collapse on my chest, breathing hard. I feel your pussy relax around my cock and we lay for a moment, my hands reaching around, stroking your back. God, I love the curves of your body. I could touch you for hours.

Time does pass. I shift my hips slowly, giving my cock enough sensation to remain hard inside you. I love your weight against me, the hard and the soft pressing. You are quiet.
And I want more...

I take hold of you and roll you over onto your back. I shift my hips and slide deep again, just for a moment, then slip out of you. You look questioningly at me. I gently guide you over again, onto your stomach, and then pull your hips up as I move behind you. You get the idea and shift your body, presenting yourself more to me. You have such a gorgeous derriere. I guide my cock to your splayed, wet pussy. You moan softly, my beautiful, hot little bitch...
 
Friday night - Sean's place

My heart rate finally settled down as I lay motionless on your chest, thinking that I just can't get enough of you. My tiny fingers toy with your chest hair as I lay there peacefully, content.

The serenity broken as you roll me over onto my back. I giggle and cling to you tight before settling, your cock stll inside me. Wow!

But then, to my surprise, you pull out. I wondered how you did that to stay inside me and then take it out. When your hands grip my hips and begin to turn me over, I get the picture.

I adjust myself by pushing my body up off the bed and pull my knees up to my stomach. With my forearms on the bed, I spread my legs a bit, opening myself up to you. I looked back at you and saw you smiling. Not a peaceful, content smile but a lascivious smile. As I continued to look at you, your stare seemed to be looking right through me.

I leaned my face down as I continued to look back, resting my cheek on the back of my hand, totally giving myself up to you, to do as you wish.

I feel the head of your cock push past my lips and close my eyes.
 
Last edited:
You are watching me as I position myself. I see how your body adjusted, so completely open to me. You are giving yourself to me. I breath out ragged as the tip of my cock brushes against your wet lips. Do you have any idea as to how terribly sexy and alluring you are? My want of you is almost scary, it is so intense.

My eyes are locked with yours as I push my hips forward and the head of my cock opens you. I give a hard breath and start rocking back and forth slowly, working myself deeper. Your eyes have closed and I am left with the view of my cock penetrating this incredible young woman, my daughter's friend.

Moving slow, I feel every muscles and fold of your pussy. I shift my hips now and again, moving my cock at different angles, giving us both new sensations. I take your hips and pull, pressing really deep. God, you feel sooo good. I pause, holding myself still, asking you, "soft or hard?"
 
Friday night - Sean's place

All I envisioned was your cock buried in my pussy as you pushed deep into me. Your fingers dug into my waist as you held your cock there for what seemed like eternity. I could feel myself about to tremble when you asked, "soft or hard?"

I replied, "hard, I want it hard!" I then braced myself against the mattress as I wasn't quite sure how hard you were going to thrust. All I knew was that I wanted you. I wanted you so bad. I could never be with another ever again.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top