Illinois guys check in

hey thomas. my weekend has been alright thanks. spent most of yesterday afternoon wandering the fair. so that was interesting if nothing else. hows your weekend been?

we can talk about whatever you like defender:) i'll start off with an easy one:

you guys married? single? dating?

naperville here

checkin in from naperville young man here experienced with woman but wants to experiment with men messge me if you meet up or exchange pics

im ready

any illinois male out there wanna help me out with my first gay experience im looking to go all in

chitownfun503 said:
any illinois male out there wanna help me out with my first gay experience im looking to go all in

What do you want to try? Describe yourself for us.

25m single. Southern IL. um, crossdresser (wears panties all the time, lingerie and other fun stuff when "bumming" around the apartment).

Decided i would torture myself and start watching/following the Blackhawks again...so far so good! 206 minute without a goal!

hey guys! welcome:)

gumby-- the blackhawks?! come on! watch the red wings like you know you should lol

blech. would rather jab a pencil in my ear

I have been enjoying the Wild this year though. :nana:

Lived out west of the city for quite some time passing through again for a couple of weeks. Might be interested in some fun, shoot me a pm if you want to talk about it.

Back