"Gratitude for my Godfather" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,756
"Gratitude for my Godfather"

(closed for saedo)



Alice Reed, 18
5'4", 125#.
34B-26-35 inches
Hazel eyes

(A sexier pic will be introduced later.)

DJBs11Y.jpg

Alice stared at the sheet of paper, not entirely certain of what the text on it meant. It seemed to indicate that she had a trust fund that was now worth more than $240,000. That was enough to nearly pay for all four years at her dream school, Harvard.

She looked up to her parents, Robert and Regina, who were beaming, obviously fully aware of what Alice wasn't quite grasping. They were flanking Simon and Diane Idris, Alice's godparents. The couple had been such an important part of Alice's family over the years, to the point that she'd thought of them more like a third pair of grandparents than just godparents. And now here, at the more private, family-only celebration of Alice's high school graduation, they'd given Alice the keys to a brand new Mercedes convertible now sitting in the driveway and this piece of paper that, if she understood what it meant, was the first step toward Alice's Wonderland.

"Is this what I think it is? Is this my money, for school? Is this real?" she asked quickly, giving the four before her only enough time to nod their heads. She rushed forward, clutching her arms around her godparents, screaming into Simon's chest, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I love you two so much!"



The rest of the night was like being down that rabbit hole that had been a constant topic of conversation during Alice's life. She and the four adults dined and chatted and went to the neighborhood pie shop for more eating and chatting. And the smile that had spread Alice's lips when she realized what Simon and Diane's gift meant to her never left her face. And, of course, the teen hugged her godparents again and again and again.

After dessert, as the five were heading back toward their cars, Alice caught the sound of live music. She looked around and found a group of people gathered in Gazebo Park, just half a block away. Some of them were dancing to the music, and realizing that the music was probably from Simon and Diane's era, she grasped the former's hand and said, "C'mon! Let's dance!"

She didn't give the man much of a choice, dragging him across the street and into the park as the others followed behind, laughing at Alice's enthusiasm. Once they were close enough to see the band in the gazebo, Alice demanded, "Show me how you used to dance when you were my age."

It was a blast, and dangling her high heels in one hand to dance barefoot in the lawn, Alice found herself laughing as Simon twirled her and slung her around at the end of outstretched arms. She'd never been so tickled in all her life, dancing through a half dozen songs with Simon, then her father, the two women together, and back to the men again.

Alice tried to get her mother and Diane to dirty dance, which only led to more hilarious laughter. Alice was wearing a tight fitting dancing dress...

N7sy8Gw.png

...that clung to her curves as if painted to her skin. It had been attracting the gaze of men of all ages from across the lawn since the moment she arrived. But Alice hadn't noticed. The only men she was paying attention to were her father and Simon, and there wasn't anything ogling-like about the way they were looking at her. Her father gave her the loving glances any proud father would.

But Simon...? After several songs, Alice suddenly began to think that maybe she was seeing something in the way her godfather was looking at her that was more lustful than loving. But Alice dismissed that thought. Simon had no sexual interest in Alice. He couldn't! He was her godfather. Practically her grandfather, even though he wasn't actually old enough to actually be one to her. What was he now, 50? Maybe 54. Yeah, 54. Alice remembered because he and Diane had come to her 18th birthday a couple of months ago, and Alice had made a playful joke about Simon being three times her age. "Old! My god, 54, that's like ancient!"

Alice totally dismissed any possibility of Simon even being able to contemplate an interest in her that way. Until, at least, the first time they danced to a slow song together. Their front sides were just touching a bit as they looked to one another and talked about Harvard. And that was when she felt it. Simon's erection. Simon had an erection! He had an erection, and it was pressing against her belly. Did he know?

She was sure she could feel it, so sure that she began to blush, not sure what to do about it. If she pulled away, that would tell him that she'd felt it and was embarrassed, which would embarrass him. But if she didn't pull away, and Simon knew it was pressing into his goddaughter's body, he would think she was some kind of dirty slut who liked feeling a man's cock against her.

She was saved, though, when her BFF, Amy, suddenly rushed up and interrupted the dance. Amy rattled on quickly about her parents giving her permission to go to Europe for the summer. Alice introduced the girl to Simon, then asked him to please excuse her so she could go off and talk to the girl. Alice gave Simon another big hug, intentionally pressing her lower body to him, just to confirm whether or not--

Oh, yeah! she thought, that's an erection. Fuuuuuck... She stood on her tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek, thanked him for the umpteenth time, then rushed off, looking back over her shoulder to Simon's face, then his groin. She stopped suddenly about twenty yards from her godfather, her back to him, as she whispered to Amy, "Does he have an erection?"

"Who?"

"Simon. The man I was dancing with. I thought I felt his, you know..."

As she'd been talking, Amy had been peeking past her. Suddenly, Amy shrieked as only a teenage girl could, hiding her face a bit more behind Alice as she told her, "Oh my god! His cock is hard, and huge! Were you grinding with that old geezer?"

Alice laughed, peeking back toward Simon, to whom her father was once again talking. She looked to his groin, but she couldn't honestly tell whether he was hard or not. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Amy confirmed. "I saw it! It's huge! Huge for you!"

"Oh bull shit!" Alice countered, "You can't tell from here. And even if it was, it wasn't for me."

"Then for who?" Amy asked, again studying Simon as the two couples talked. "Your mom and that other woman are doable, if you're as old as Ben Franklin, but--"

Stop!" Alice said, laughing hard.

"Are you gonna climb that tree?" Amy asked with a great smirk. When Alice gave her a confused expression, Amy clarified with a reference to Simon's older age, "Are you gonna get some of that big piece of petrified wood?"

Alice was the one who shrieked this time, declaring, "Oh my god NO!"

The two of them looked back to the others, finding Simon looking their way again. Alice felt her face explode in a blush. She gave a little wave, grabbed Amy, and hurried her away into the crowd.
 
Simon smiled warmly at Alice's reaction. Her exuberant appreciation truly warmed his heart. "You're quite welcome, sweetness," he replied.

In truth, he was grateful to her. He and Diane had two boys, but Alice had become the daughter they'd never had. He'd never imagined how much joy having a little girl could bring. Watching her grow up into the beautiful young woman before him had proved to be a true delight.

Of course, just like her father, Alice knew how to twist Simon around her little finger. He found it difficult to refuse her anything. So when she urged him to join her on the dance floor, he found himself drawn along in her wake.

Still, watching her move through the crowd was a minor delight in itself. Though it seemed only yesterday that Alice was a pigtailed tomboy in torn jeans, the figure in front of him was undeniably feminine. Tonight she wore a dress that hugged her tiny waist and ended high on her thighs. Even her godfather had to admit that Alice had a delectable figure.

Simon indulged his nostalgia as they begun to rotate around the dance floor. It'd been ages since he'd last danced with a beautiful girl like this. He'd been pretty good at it back in the day. Back in his single days, he'd often earned his way into a girl's bedroom after tripping the light fantastic.

He wasn't sure exactly what set him off. The music. The smiling beauty gazing up at him. The hint of her perfume. The warmth of her body brushing against his. The memories of past partners giving themselves over to him. Perhaps a bit of everything.

Regardless of the instigator, Simon's diverted attention missed the early signs of his increasing arousal. Only when he felt the increased warmth in his groin did he consciously realize what was happening.

Unfortunately, that was far too late to do anything about it. Simon's self control was much practiced in distracting his libido enough to prevent an erection, but stopping one in progress was another matter entirely. Once the blood began to surge, the process had to run its course.
.
Alice, of course, noticed. It'd have been virtually impossible for her not to when dancing so close. To call Simon generously endowed would be a significant understatement. He watched her eyes widen sharply as her lower body brushed against the expanding bulge in his pants.

To her immense credit, Alice didn't overreact. Simon had known a few women whose first sense of his immensity prompted near-panic. Alice went slightly pale, but she didn't lose focus or cry out in surprise. She remained sufficiently self-possessed that she didn't even break eye contact to gawk at the outrageous swelling that threatened to tear apart the inseam of his pants.

By the time they finished dancing, Simon had managed to calm down enough for his erection to begin reversing course. Alice kissed his cheek goodbye and slipped away with nary a comment about his embarrassing transgression. All class, his godchild.

By the time he rejoined his wife Diane, Simon's outsized member slumbered once more. They tarried a while longer at the celebration before saying their goodbyes and heading home.

Diane went straight to bed, but Simon lingered awake another hour. Should he say anything about what had happened to Alice? He wouldn't want her to think her godfather regarded her with inappropriate thoughts.

But perhaps she merely wanted to put the experience behind her. In that case, maybe he should say nothing? Perhaps he'd best play it by ear.
 
The Mercedes flew down the freeway at 20mph above the posted speed limit, music blasting from the best of stereo systems. Alice and Amy were singing at top volume and laughing in great joy. They waved to the truck drivers, blowing kisses to the male drivers of cars more at their own altitude, whether the drivers had female passengers or not. Amy unbuckled as they passed a freight liner and pulled her tank top up to her collar bones. She flashed and waggled her otherwise unencumbered and impressive tits. The trucker jerked down the chain to his air horn, announcing his appreciation as he laughed. He reached to his CB radio to announce the Mercedes approach to the truck before him. For the next 15 miles, 'til they reached their beach exit, air horn blasts filled the warm summer air as Amy flashed one trucker after another while Alice howled in delight and sang to her heart's content.

(I ran out of time. Will add more in 2 hours. You can feel free to post or wait for me. :))
 
Arriving at the beach and heading out onto the sand to lay out a blanket to get some sun, Amy asked Alice, "So, what are you going to do about the dinosaur?"

Alice gave her friend a curious look, asking, "Excuse me?"

"The old guy from the park last night," Amy clarified. "Are you going to fuck him or what?"

Alice laughed aloud, chastising her friend.

But Amy persisted, saying, "Listen, he gave you a fucking car. And he's paying for your entire fucking education. At Harvard, no less. You wanna know what my godfather gave me for graduation? Tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. Bieber? Really?"

The two laughed and discussed what Simon had done for the majority of the next two hours. Alice constantly made it clear that she was not going to have sex with her practically-a-grandfather-godfather. But when they packed up to leave, they bumped into a pair of boys they knew from school and flirted for quite awhile. After shedding the pair and hoping into Alice's new car, Amy asked, "So, how was Rueben? Any good?"

"What do you mean?" Alice asked feigning ignorance. She blushed in embarrassment at realizing that her BFF had found out about the boy with whom Alice had recently had sex. She hadn't told Amy because it had been so gratuitous, slutty, and unsatisfying: she'd been horny and in need of satisfaction before fucking Reuben, who she'd barely known; and she'd still been horny and still in need of satisfaction after she'd fucked him, and didn't want to know him any better. Alice said to Amy, "He was fine."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. Of course."

"Did you enjoy it?" Amy asked again, her tone doubtful.

Amy didn't answer verbally, instead shrugging.

"Did you cum?" Amy inquired without shame. Alice continued with packing the things away in the car, and after finally shaking her head, Amy asked, "Do you think Simon could make you cum?"

Alice finished pretending to be busy. She looked to her friend, staring at her in silence for a long moment. They chatted about sex in general for several minutes before Amy finally said, "Honey, c'mon. I know he's your godfather and all. And I know you've known him forever. And I know you probably never considered boning the old man--"

"Hey!" Alice cut in, feigning anger before laughing. She said softly, "He's not that old.

"But he did this great thing for you," Amy continued, her tone now very serious and heart felt. "And you've never been happy with the boys from school. And you know he wants you." Amy's lips widened in a smile. "And you know he has a big dick."

Alice laughed, even though she'd tried not to.

After a moment, Amy said, "You have to fuck Simon. It's the only thing to do. You have no choice."

Alice considered arguing that comment but didn't. Amy was right. She had no choice. Not just for the car or the trust fund or the erection or for the lack of satisfaction so far. But for all of it. She looked to her friend, blushed, smiled wide, and then asked, "Okay, so ... how do I make this happen?"
 
Last edited:
Back at Alice's home, the pair sat in the pool, talking and sipping at a pair of wine coolers Amy had acquired at a little convenience store after flashing her tits at the young store clerk. They concluded that Alice's course was to simply spend some more time close to Simon, apart from Diane, to gage the man's interest. Amy slept over, and the next morning Alice sent a text message to Simon: Can I come talk to you about Harvard?

Alice knew that Simon had gone to Harvard, too, though she couldn't remember whether it had been for his Bachelor's or Masters or something else. She also knew that Diane had a charity thing every Wednesday afternoon. It would be the perfect chance to spend some time alone with Simon.

Alice had some great doubts about all of this. She still wasn't convinced that Simon had a sexual interest in her. She also doubted that even if he did, he'd do anything about it. And if he did and could, could she? What would she do if she attempted to seduce Simon and he rejected her? It would crush her! It would likely destroy their nearly two decade old relationship.

"Just, take it slow," Amy advised. "Don't hurry. Don't throw yourself at him. Just, flirt. You can flirt, right?"

Alice didn't know if she could flirt with Simon, but she was willing to try...



Wednesday afternoon she arrived at Simon's home at the arranged time. But when she entered the house without knocking, as was common, she found Simon on the phone in his den. He looked to her and smiled, and Alice smiled back. She gestured that she was going to go get something to eat in the kitchen, and after getting a bag of chips and a pop, she made her way to the back patio.

Alice ran everything she and Amy had talked about through her mind for several minutes. She knew she had to go slow. But, the question was whether she started slow and moved slow or just moved slow. She decided that starting slow wasn't going to do. So, moving out to the pool, Alice...

DJBs11Y.jpg

...stepped out of her modest heels and shed her skirt and blouse and stepped down into the pool in her bra and panties...

T3pe4G8.jpg

When she caught sight of Simon out of the corner of her eye, Alice stood up from the step she'd been sitting on to adjust her underwear around her curves. She did it without looking at Simon, wanting him to think she hadn't seen him coming. She twisted just enough for him to be able to see her pert, dark nipples and lack of darkness where naturally she would have had a triangle of hair at the meeting of her thighs. Then, she sat back down into the water up to her lower ribs and looked about the grounds casually. When she feigned finally noticing Simon, she smiled broadly, then giggled, saying, "I meant to bring my bathing suit but forgot. Is this okay?"
 
Simon awoke with an aching sensation in his lower torso. He tossed back the sheet to discover his naked cock extending past the waistband of his boxers. Apparently his dreams had been rather sexual, because he was hard as a rock.

"Not again," he grumbled. Waking up with an erection was usually rare for him, but it'd been happening routinely the last week. The fact that it had been occurring ever since the night of his embarrassment with Alice seemed uncomfortably correlated. "It'll pass, it'll pass," he whispered to himself.

The clack of heels on hardwood presaged the appearance of his wife. "Ah, you're awake. I'm just about to leave for the -- Good Lord! Simon!" His eyes almond-shaped eyes widened as she spotted the thick pillar of flesh rising from his boxers.

"Sorry, just a bit of morning wood," he demurred.

"Morning sequoia, more like it," Diane replied snippily before continuing in a softer tone. "Still, I suppose it's nice that you're happy to see me."

Simon wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Well, if you have time to give me a hand . . . ."

Diane's eyebrows narrowed disapprovingly. "I have the Women’s Legion brunch today and then Cheryl and I are getting together," she reminded. "Plus I already have my makeup on and I don't want to have to start over."

She stepped over to the bed and bent down to kiss him goodbye. "I'll be back late, so you're on your own for dinner. Please eat something vaguely healthy. Love you."

"Love you, too."

Diane sighed somewhat guiltily as she strode away. She should probably count her blessings. So many of her girlfriends complained about husbands who couldn't get it up without little blue pills or who'd lost interest in their wives after 20+ years. She should be grateful that Simon's libido remained so potent.

But the truth was that her own libido had slowed relative to her husband's. She hadn't lost all interest in sex, but she certainly didn't hunger for it the way she used to -- or apparently the way Simon still did.

Also, her body wasn't as young as it used to be and sex with Simon wasn't exactly easy. Even after a quarter century together, his gargantuan shaft still stretched her almost more than she could bear. The man's girth simply beggared belief. Oh, she loved that sensation of being filled to capacity and beyond; the pain intensified her orgasms to something truly exceptional. But her middle-aged body didn't bounce back as swiftly the following day as it had when she was in her 20s. Much as she enjoyed sex with him, she couldn't keep up the same pace anymore.

Sometimes she almost wished he'd take a mistress. She wouldn't have to feel so guilty about telling him no if he had another outlet.

~~~~~~~
Simon coped with his throbbing discomfort with a cold shower. The chill eventually chased his libido back into its cave. He dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

He spent the morning with business. Simon had retired from his company, but now sat on multiple boards of directors. They liked his nearly 30 years of experience, he liked keeping active, and Diane liked that his workload was a third of what it'd been before. A win for everyone.

He was still on the phone when Alice stopped by. She'd spent almost as much time at their house as her own, so her presence was as normal as one of the boys. He waved at her as she walked past towards the backyard. Alice had learned to swim in their pool and still liked to stop by for a dip during the summer.

It was another 20 minutes before Simon finally broke free from the phone. He went outside to check on Alice. The heat hit him like a blast furnace and he blinked in the blazing glare. He spotted his godchild bobbing shoulder deep in the pool. "Hey, sweetness," he called out. "How's the water?"

Alice turned and favored him with one of her brilliant white smiles. She'd really turned into quite the young beauty. She floated over to the steps and began to climb out of the pool. Water streamed down her lightly tanned skin, revealing a bright blue two-piece swimsuit.

Except it wasn't a swimsuit. A second glance noted that the blue fabric was not the spandex of a bikini, but the lacy frills of lingerie. It was also clearly not a fabric designed to be worn soaking wet. The dampness made the cloth translucent, revealing the full contours of a pair of plump, firm breasts including two dark, prominent nipples. Even more problematic was the lower half, which hinted strongly the full, smooth outline of her vulva.

Simon averted his gaze, but he'd clearly seen far more of Alice than he'd expected. He felt the back of his neck heat up. He tried unsuccessfully to keep his eyeline above her collarbone without seeming awkward.

"I meant to bring my bathing suit but forgot. Is this okay?"

Simon thought for a moment, but couldn't come up with anything else. Alice was an adult, so it wasn't really his place to tell her how to dress. Besides, old people complained about young people dressing inappropriately and Simon wasn't ready to count himself among that demographic yet. "Sure, sure," he shrugged. "As long as you feel comfortable.

" So what brings you by? I thought you'd be enjoying your summer with what's her face, Amy. It won't be long before you'll be buried in homework at college, after all."

 
"Sure, sure ... As long as you feel comfortable."

Simon was obviously uncomfortable with her near nudity before him, but then, that had been Alice's intent. Not the uncomfortable part, but the nudity part. She'd wanted him to see her for the grown up woman she was, even if still a relatively naĂŻve 18 years of age.

Oh, sure, Alice had been with someone. Two, actually. But she barely even considered herself not a virgin. The boy who had taken her virginity had actually cum the first time while she was trying to get the condom on him, and second time after just four or five thrusts into her. And Reuben, well, he'd lasted longer but Alice hadn't enjoyed it in the least. He'd offered a redo but she'd lied to him and said she was good.

"So what brings you by?"

As Simon inquired about her friend Amy, Alice lowered herself back down into the water up to her neck and bobbed about for a long moment. She leaned her head back, soaking her hair and slicking it back to her skull. She knew the boys like the look of her wet as they always seemed to flock toward her at the lake, river, or pool like a school of piranhas, hungry to eat her alive. And while her bikinis were very erotic in their cut and skimpiness, being here in her panties and bra would probably have caused them to eat one another to eliminated the competition before swimming her down for a real meal.

"Amy's got a new beau she wants to hang with," Alice told Simon. It was true, but it wasn't the reason Alice was here, of course. She was hoping to make Simon her new beau. "I'd be sort of a third wheel, cuz they're always making out and such."

She asked some questions about Simon's work, about Diane's social activities, and more. It was all the typical questions she asked her godfather whenever she visited, so nothing new. And in between questions and answers, Alice rolled this way and that atop the surface of the water, just playing about gently. The result, however, was that her breasts surfaced for a moment, offering Simon a good view of her cold-water-hardened, dark nipples; or, as she rolled over, her firm, athletic ass cheeks showed as well, with the thin, strip of wet blue cloth bunched up nearer to the cleft between her buttocks.

"Remember that thing you taught me when I was eight?" Alice asked suddenly, right in the middle of Simon talking about some landscaping Diane was considering. She stood tall and hurried through the water to the steps, rising until both halves of her now-revealing underwear set were in Simon's view. She turned her back to him, putting her ass just two feet from his face before doing a small dive into the water. It wasn't that spectacular of a feat, but then the second half was the thing you taught me part. Near the bottom of the pool, Alice rolled and kicked until she was in an inverted position, her face near the pool's bottom, her feet thrashing about the surface. Then, straightening, she pushed upwards until she was in a hand stand position with her legs extending fully out of the pool. They flailed a bit as she awkwardly walked across the bottom of the pool. And several times, as one leaned left or the other leaned right, Alice's pussy was on nearly full display through the fabric that wrapped her labia like a second skin.

Suddenly, as she pulled her hands out from under her, Alice fell into the pool, rolled, and popped upwards. She slapped the water away from her face, then laughed playfully, saying, "See! I can still do it! Just like when I was a little girl!"

She moved toward the steps, and as she rose out of the pool Alice adjusted her panties and bra in a failing effort to hide her womanly features. She was still laughing when she leaned into Simon, wrapped her still dripping arms around his neck, and kissed him sharp and quick on the cheek, like she had since she was a toddler.

"I love you, Simon!" she said, pulling her face back to smile broadly at him. "You've always been so good to me!"

She leaned in and kissed him again, but this time it was to Simon's lips, and it wasn't sharp and quick either. It was the intimate kiss of a girl kissing a beau for the first time. And when she pulled back, Alice's eyes were large and round with feigned surprise.

"Oh, Simon!" she said, feigning embarrassment as she'd been practicing for days. She stood tall before him, still wide eyed, and apologized, "I'm sorry."
 
The pair of them settled into conversation, which somewhat eased his concerns over attire. Talking about planting begonias and tulips wasn't particularly heart-pounding.

Still, he couldn't entirely ignore her semi-naked attire. Alice floated in the water on her back throughout the conversation, which thrust her plentiful orbs noticeably above the surface. She also spun over to dive under a few times, thrusting her buttocks into view briefly before disappearing.

Simon's libido definitely took notice. Despite their quasi-familial relationship, his carnal subconscious saw only an attractive, young female.

Plus, it'd been days since he slept with Diane. His wife just wasn't in the mood as often in recent years. Taking care of his needs on his own was also problematic; Diane took it as a personal rebuke whenever she knew he used sexual aid instead of her. Better for his balls to ache a little than to upset her.

He felt a bit of relief when Alice decided to get out of the pool. "Let me get you a towel," he declared. He reached for the one she'd set out, glad that she'd finally be covered by something opaque.

Unfortunately, Alice mysteriously stumbled as she stepped towards him. Simon instinctively dropped the towel and reached to catch her. The next thing he knew, his arms were full of a dripping wet, half-naked girl.

Alice giggled, ""I love you, Simon!" She put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. You've always been so good to me!

The young beauty regarded for a moment, then brought her face to his again. Except this time, her lips brushed his. And then lingered. Her pink, wet lips caressed his for several seconds longer than any conceivable "accidental" kiss should.

Simon didn't remained still, not sure how to react. He didn't exactly kiss her back. But he also didn't push her away.

He was also distinctly cognizant of her wet body against his. He could feel the dampness seep through his dress shirt. He also noted the soft pressure of each round breast against his chest along with the distinctly hard nipples at the center of each.

Of potentially greater concern was how her bare thighs had somehow slipped around his right leg. His thick flaccid shaft already dangled down the inseam of his khakis when he felt her slender inner thigh press against it. He had enough remaining self-control to avoid an erection, but only just.

Alice backed away swiftly, her eyes round with contrition. Simon glanced down his front. His shirt had some damp patches along his belly. Likewise, his pants leg also showed moisture. The wet fabric clung along the right a bit; you couldn't yet call it a bulge, but the way the cloth laid certainly hinted that there was something inside beyond his thigh.

"No, no, it's fine,
" Simon responded reflexively, trying to sound calmer and more composed than he felt. "No worries. No worries at all." He reached down mechanically and picked up the towel. "Here, let's dry you off."
 
She didn't know what was coming over her, but Alice reached out to Simon's shirt when he got close and grabbed at the top button. She said with a little girl's enthusiam, "Come swim with me!"

If he didn't stop her, Alice would continue to unbutton Simon's shirt and help him out of it.
 
Simon found himself increasingly out of his element. As he moved to encircle Alice with the towel, she raised her arms up to his chest. Before he realized what she was doing, she had his shirt unbuttoned to his sternum. "Come swim with me!"

Simon backed up a step, still holding the towel. Alice was often playful, but something about this felt altogether different. " Oh, but sweetie, I'm not wearing a swimsuit," he demurred.

Of course, neither was she, but at least her bra and panties actually covered her naughty bits -- albeit imperfectly. His boxers wouldn't even do that. No, he definitely couldn't strip down to his undies in front of Alice.
 
Alice had the same thoughts Simon had and, even as she continued to playfully pull at his shirt buttons, she giggled and told him what he already knew, "Neither do I, Silly Simon!"

She laughed again, slapping a flat hand against a portion of his exposed chest. She couldn't remember the last time she'd used her childhood pet name for her godfather. It had likely actually been during her long ago gone childhood.

As Alice came to realize that Simon might nip this veiled seduction in the bud before it got anywhere, she reached down quickly and flipped loose his belt buckle. Again she laughed at his reaction, adopting a pouting expression complete with a fat bottom lip stuck out a mile. "C'mon, Silly Simon. Come play with me!"

She backed away from him a step, turned her back to him, reached up high behind her, and popped loose her bra. She pulled the straps from her shoulder, then turned just enough for Simon to see the outer curvature but not the nipple of one firm, C cup breast. Smiling broadly, Alice threw her wet bra toward Simon's head, laughed, and just before diving into the pool glanced toward his groin and teased, "I promise not to look at yours ... if you promise not to look at mine."

After a perfect dive, Alice kicked under the water with a perfect breast stroke until she'd reach the other side of the pool. When she surfaced, she did so slowly, with one hand sticking straight up above her as if a submarine periscope. In the hand were her panties. She surfaced with her nipples just barely below the water level. Wiping the water from her face, she tossed the panties into the middle of the pool, and laughed.

"Your turn, Silly Simon."
 
Simon could scarcely believe Alice's behavior. Calling him "silly"? Taking off her clothes? Giggling and splashing around like a toddler? Alice had always been exuberant, but never anything like this.

"Alice," he hissed. "What are you doing?! What if someone sees?!" He realized as he said it that the chances of that were minuscule. Diane wouldn't be home till evening and the fences would require a ladder to peek over. Still, the principle of the thing.

Alice merely giggled at him and continued to cavort in ways that exposed her naked flesh. Simon turned away before he saw too much.

His face flushed with confusion, Simon attempted to salvage some measure of control by beating a hasty retreat. "Fine, if you want to act like a crazy person, go right ahead," he groused without turning back to look. "I'm going inside." He stomped off in a huff.

Once inside the A/C, Simon sagged against a wall. Had that really just happened? It seemed so unreal. Why was she acting like that? It was so unlike her? And what she after with him? Was she actually flirting with him? His own godchild?

But surely not. He'd never do such a thing. Surely she had to know that. He wasn't like that. He wasn't that kind of person.

Or was he? The doubt bellowed out from the shadows of his mind. Was he really such a good person? Would a good person have let himself become aroused just from dancing with his goddaughter?

His conscience clucked its tongue in disapproval. He couldn't deny that on some level, he found Alice attractive. And not in a platonic fashion. In the depths of his carnal self, he was sexually attracted to her. Maybe only a little bit, but it was there.

Simon wiped his brow. He was sweating, but it wasn't entirely from the outside heat. He needed to cool off. Yes, go upstairs, wash his face, and change clothes. He'd be able to think more clearly then. Simon pushed off from the wall and headed to his bedroom.
 
"What if someone sees?!"

Alice was thinking the same thing Simon was, saying with continuing giggling, "Who's gonna see us?"

But the teen's ploy to get Simon out of his clothes and into the pool, or at least just the latter, was a bust. He turned and left, saying "Fine, if you want to act like a crazy person, go right ahead ... I'm going inside."

Alice watched her godfather as he fled her insanity. She wanted to stop him, but she didn't know how to do it without sounding desperate or confirming his suspicions that she was indeed flirting with him, her intent being to seduce him. She swam slowly across to the other side of the pool, gathering her panties as she did. She waited a minute or so after he was gone before emerging. The water dripped from the curves of her now naked body as she found her bra and rung the water out of both pieces carefully as to not harm the delicate fabric. She wrapped the beach towel around her body, sulking in her failed attempt to get inappropriately close to Simon.

Now what? she thought as she padded barefoot across the deck toward the home. Stepping inside and closing the door, she moved casually about the lower floor looking for some indication of the home owner's presence. He was no where to be seen, meaning he was probably upstairs. Alice began to feel stupid. Not only had Simon rejected her attempts to strip him down, but he'd also left her alone in the big house. Total failure.

Alice headed out to the pool room to don a robe, picking the shortest fitting one that would fit her. She looked at herself in the reflection of the glass doors and smiled, appreciating the way it revealed her legs from mid thigh down. She wasn't about to give up, no way! She had one more ploy.

Heading up the stairs to arrive at Simon's bedroom door, Alice listened for a moment, determining that he was in fact in there. She cracked the door just enough to find him donning new clothes. Her eyes widened at the sight of him in his underwear, thinking Go now!. But she waited for him to don pants, zip up, and tighten his belt before knocking and pushing the door open slowly, asking, "Simon, can I talk to you?"

She waited a moment, during which she tugged open the lapels of the robe just enough to show some cleavage. She entered and, as she neared him, said with a feigned, sincere-sounding tone, "I'm sorry about that, Simon. I ... was acting foolish. But ... I have a reason for it." She stopped just out of reach of him, eying for just a moment his torso, which was still exposed from the belt up. She looked back up to him with eyes that were beginning to glisten with the birth of tears.

"I'm not a virgin, Simon," she said softly but bluntly. "But ... I've never ... you know ... enjoyed myself." She lowered her gaze and said with a snide tone, "Boys! They just don't know--"

She looked back up at Simon as the first silent tear ran down her cheek. The water works were easy for her, partly because what she was saying to Simon was in fact true! "Simon, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I wasn't..." Another tear from the other eye followed gravity's demands. "I wasn't throwing myself at you. I just wanted--"

A soft sob, just one and very short, snuck out of her before she looked to the floor again. She finished almost in a whisper, "I just wanted to know what it was like ... you know ... to be with a man who cares for me ... a man who I love ... a man who would teach me what it means to be a woman."

She burst into sobs, turned, and fled quickly. She turned just out the door, and ran slowly down the hall to the bedroom at the end which, while a guest room, had always unofficially been hers. She left the door open as she leaped onto the bed and sunk her face into the pillow ... reaching down and adjusting the smallish robe to ensure that the hem revealed the lower roundness of her young firm buttock and the front of the right side tail was high enough to reveal all the way up to her hip ... should Simon follow behind her.
 
Simon tensed as Alice entered the room. She had at least put a robe on, though it was one a couple sizes too small for her judging by how much thigh she still had on display. He braced himself for further aggressive flirtation.

But instead he got a somber confession of regret. I just wanted to know what it was like ... you know ... to be with a man who cares for me ... a man who I love ... a man who would teach me what it means to be a woman.

Simon assuredly hadn't been expecting that. He opened his mouth to apologize, but Alice was already fleeing down the hall. "Dammit," he grumbled. This was one of those aspects of raising a daughter he'd never had to deal with. Apparently he'd made a real mess of it.

Still, he couldn't just do nothing or try to foist this problem off on Diane. He had to deal with it himself. Sighing, he rose from the bed and went in search of his goddaughter.

He found her flopped on her bed facedown, head buried in a pillow. He rapped on the door as he leaned inside. "Hey sweetness, okay if I come in?"

Taking no response to be no objection, he stepped over to the bed and sat down alongside her at the bed. He placed his hand at the small of her back and rubbed her through the robe. "Hey sweetness. I didn't mean to snap at you earlier. You just caught me off guard is all. I'm just not used to seeing you like that."

"But maybe you're going at this a little too fast. I mean, you're only 18. You've got your whole life ahead of you. You don't have to rush it.

"I mean, just because you haven't met someone special yet doesn't mean you're running behind. I didn't meet Diane till I was several years older than you are now. And it's probably a good thing you haven't met a great guy in high school. Most high school guys are completely stupid about women at that age. I certainly was. I didn't start to get a clue till I was in college. So maybe you're putting too much pressure on yourself?"

 
As Simon talked, Alice rolled to her back to look up at him. She didn't have to look down to know that a substantial patch of skin between her firm breasts was on display, for she could feel the cool air of the room on her bosom. For Simon's part, he did admirably in keeping his eyes off his goddaughter's tits.

Alice didn't know how to feel about that. If he'd ogled the hell out of her boobs, she would have felt more comfort with opening the robe and asking point blank, So, it's not because you don't like how I look then? But as it was, Simon was being very gentlemanly and very godfather-ish, which, of course, was a bummer.

When he finished she gave him a wide, happy smile. It was genuine. He was the best guy in the world, or at least tied in first with Alice's own father. But, that didn't change the fact that she wanted to become his lover.

"Thank you, Silly Simon," she said, giggling at his reaction. "You're the best. And you're right, of course."

She sat up quickly to give him a hug, but her right hand was resting on the edge of the robe. It opened fully as she sat up, giving Simon a fleeting and up close look at her breasts as she wrapped her arms around his torso and squeezed.

"I love you very much, Simon," she said into his chest, the warm air from her mouth entering between the buttons of his shirt, warming him. "You're a good man, and I'm so lucky to have you."

Alice held Simon tightly for a long moment, her breasts pressed into his chest, the robe now laying off behind her on one side giving her godfather a full nude image of her side from her waist to her toe. With her knee pressed up close to his hip, he couldn't see her most personal of places, but it still had to be a pretty erotic image for him, presuming he was looking down.

"Can I ask you a question, though?" she almost whispered. She knew he would say yes, and even if he said no, she was still going to ask. She repositioned herself to rise up higher before him. Her head was still lower than his own, but she could now look into his eyes. She smiled, started to speak, then buried her face into his chest, saying, "This is embarrassing."

After a touch of giggling, Alice looked up into Simon's face again and asked with a soft tentative tone, "If ... just for argument's sake, is that the right way to say it...? If I wasn't your goddaughter..."

She sat up taller moving her legs so that their faces were almost on the same plane. Her robe was now fully open, exposing a strip of Alice right down the middle. If Simon were to look, he would catch sight of one swollen, pink nipple and the V-meeting of her thighs just barely hiding her labia. She did nothing to cause the robe to reveal her in this way. But at the same time, Alice did nothing to cover herself either.

She continued in a seductive tone, "...would you find me attractive enough ... to make sweet love to?"
 
Last edited:
Simon wasn't sure if his words were having any impact. He'd never really understood this aspect of females. Diane no doubt would have known just what to say.

Still, as he rambled on, Alice's face lifted slightly from the pillow and her sniffling ceased. Then she rose from her prone position to her knees on the bed and turned towards him. Her arms wrapped around his torso and hugged him as if her life depended on it. Her voice whispered, You're a good man, and I'm so lucky to have you.

Success! He was feeling much more relaxed as Alice held onto him. He wasn't sure what had salved her distress, but she seemed much less frantic as the hug continued.

After a minute, she stopped squeezing, keeping her arms loosely around his broad chest. She lifted her head to regard him from the handful of inches separating them. Thank you," she stated with soft conviction.

Curiosity flared in her young face. Her head tilted to one side. " But . . . , " she began cautiously, feeling out each word. "Just for sake of argument . . . if I weren't your goddaughter . . . if I were just some girl. . . someone you met when you were single . . . would you find me attractive? Would you want to take me to bed?"

Simon hadn't been expecting this subtle turn of conversation. Alice's quiet approach had crept up on him. Only now did he realize that in turning to face him on the bed, she had straddled his lap. He couldn't stand up without aggressively shoving her away, so retreat wasn't an option like before.

Moreover, her weight had apparently settled over his right thigh. Had that been deliberate? Had she positioned her hips to that side because she'd remembered that was the pants leg that had also held his oversized shaft? She wasn't pressing against it just yet, but the possibility that she might had his blood warming.

With her big eyes looking up at him, Simon knew he couldn't lie convincingly at this distance. No retreat then. No prevarication. Honesty. "I suppose . . ., " he began. "If we were strangers . . . and if I was single. . . and if I was about 30 years younger. . . then maybe. . . maybe I would. . . . "
 
Alice's smile widened in delight. She stared into his eyes for a long moment, then slipped one of the hands that had been at his back in a hug around his front until it came into contact with the skin of the middle of his chest. She looked down to her fingers as they toyed with the curly hairs there, then looked back up into his eyes as she in a slow, seductive tone, "I wish we were strangers ... that you were single ... that you were 30 years--"

She hesitated, smiling, then giggling. "No. I think ... I think that if you were 30 years younger ... you wouldn't have what I want from you ... Silly Simon."

She glanced downward, for no particular reason other than not being able to look her godfather in the eyes. As she contemplated what she wanted to say, Alice couldn't help but notice the bulge that lifted a significant portion of Simon's pant leg. She just stared at the erection for several seconds before she looked back up into the man's eyes with a devilish smirk. Still with one arm around his body holding her in his lap, she lowered the hand on Simon's chest until it found his bulge. She didn't say anything and didn't squeeze or knead him. She simply looked into Simon's eyes as her hand rested upon his rock hard cock.
 
Simon's eyes narrowed slightly at the unwelcome nickname. He didn't care to be mocked.

Alice read the disapproval in his eyes and looked away. Good. Maybe she was coming to her senses. Maybe he could extricate himself from this situation without further embarrassm--

Simon's eyes went wide and his back went rigid. A gentle pressure now rested against his meaty shaft where it hugged the inseam of his right pants leg.

Alice looked up into his eyes, her expression deliberately neutral. Gone was her disrespectful sass and infantile giggling. She looked at him calmly and with a hint of curiosity.

Ah, a contest of wills. If Simon was disinterested as he was telling himself, then a hand on his thigh should provoke no reaction. Fine. He'd play this little game. He gave Alice a brief smile and returned her gaze with similar cool detachment.

Nothing happened for several seconds. Ha. He was winning. Her juvenile antics swayed him not in the least.

But before he could declare victory, Alice's hand slid up his thigh. The motion was calm and measured as her expression, but Simon felt a surge of doubt. "Alice. . . ?"

His goddaughter showed no reaction to his query. Her palm slid up to his crotch. Simon inhaled sharply as his heavy scrotum felt the gentle pressure of her hand through his trousers. Still, no cause for alarm. His doctor felt his balls at least once a year and Simon never flinched. He could do that here.

Except none of his doctors had ever been a half-naked teenager with firm round breasts. His libido finally told his willpower to go to hell. Simon grunted softly in defeat as his cock began to swell inside his pants. The woven wool highlighted the expanding bulge as it soon strained the cloth confines.

"Alright," Simon conceded. "I do find you sexually attractive. But just because I'm in need of release doesn't mean anything." Simon hoped she might believe that, though he had his own doubts.
 
"Alright ... I do find you sexually attractive.

Alice's lips widened just a hair, enough to show she appreciated his compliment. She ever so slightly caused her fingers to curl in upon Simon's rapidly hardening cock.

"But just because I'm in need of release doesn't mean anything."

This time, the spread of Alice's lips was obvious. She began to ever so slowly caress her finger tips all about the now very well defined shaft in Simon's groin as she said in almost a whisper, "Then ... if I have a need to know what it means to be made love to ... by a real man ... and you have the need to ... release yourself..."

She let her words fall away there to see what his reaction would be while at the same time lifting her face just close enough to insinuate that she was open to a kiss ... should he want to do so...
 

Simon watched Alice intently as she stepped up her efforts to arouse him. Rather than rest her palm on his crotch, she began to massage with her full hand. Her eyes widened as her fingers attempted squeeze round the heavy shaft and found themselves well shy of containing his girth.

He half-hoped she might be intimidated by his unwieldy size and stony silence into abandoning her efforts. This was a dangerous game for both of them. What she'd done already would was certainly risqué, but could be easily excused as an impetuous woman fueled by alcohol and youth enjoying the flirtatious power of her sexuality. But if he gave in to her temptation, then that information could destroy both their reputations.

If it were discovered. That was the caveat that allowed him to keep indulging Alice's behavior. He had no reason to think that the information would become known to others. That slender safety net kept this a game.

Despite her inability to maintain much of a grip with one hand, Alice remained undeterred in try to coax his libido to greater heights. ""Then ... if I have a need to know what it means to be made love to ... by a real man ... and you have the need to ... release yourself..." Her whispers were interspersed with soft sighs of delight as she continued to stroke him.

Simon snorted dismissively. "It would hardly be 'making love', my dear. I hope you are old enough to recognize the difference between that and just sex. You doom yourself to heartbreak if you expect that the two must always be paired."

Despite his best efforts, Simon could feel his arousal reaching uncomfortable levels. He stifled a groan, then grumbled a partial concession. "Though I think your pursuit is foolhardy, I'd rather not destroy a good pair of pants waiting for you to see sense. If you refuse to abandon this course of action, then I will let you remove my trousers. We can then discuss whether further action is warranted. "
 
Alice's lips widened fully, opening to show her perfect, white teeth. She said softly, "That only makes sense ... doesn't it?"

Without hesitation, Alice reached both hands to Simon's belt, loosing it quickly, then working loose the button of his slacks. Her gaze shifted between his face and his groin, eager to see how he reacted. Finally pulling the zipper downward and parting the fly, Alice's eyes widened at the sight of the head and an extra inch of Simon's cock sticking up beyond the waste band of his underwear. She just stared at it for a long moment before caressing a single finger upward to press on the soft flesh of its underside.

"It's huge, Simon," she whispered in awe. The finger toyed at the flesh, then moved to the crevasse between the two sides of his cock head, touching the hole from which she hoped to cause him to discharge his seed. There was a single drop of pre-cum there already, and it stuck to her finger tip. She lifted her finger to look at it, rubbing it between the finger and her thumb. Looking back into Simon's eyes, she lifted the finger to her mouth and put the tip in her mouth. She grimaced a bit, having never really appreciated the taste of cum, then giggled, lying, "Tasty."

She looked back to his groin again, pulled the underwear downward enough to allow Simon's rock hard stiff to pop up and out, then began to lean down slowly, intending to take the man's cock into her mouth.
 
Simon breathed out with a rumble in his chest as Alice exposed his cock for the first time. The extended foreplay had engorged it to dramatic proportions. Despite its objective length, the organ seemed almost squat due to its extreme girth.

Alice seemed surprised, yet undeterred. Her slender fingers could scarcely encircle it with both hands, yet she showed little hesitation in handling it.

A thick pearl of precum formed at tip. Alice waited till it nearly toppled over to trickle down his side, then flicked it onto her tongue. Simon could not help buy admire how adorably pink it was.

"Fine. You think you are ready for this?" he declared dismissively. "Let's see you put your money where your mouth is. But if I feel teeth, you admit your foolishness and end this charade."

Simon doubted Alice had the wherewithal to manage that. His cockhead was bigger than his fist. Even if Alice could stretch her mouth wide enough, she'd surely gag on such an immense intrusion. Foolish girl.
 
Alice kissed the end of Simon's cock with closed lips, then again with them parted just a bit after licking to wet them. She licked at the slot in the end of it, getting another taste of him. She looked up into his eyes for a moment, smiling devilishly. Leaning more over his thighs, she went to work on licking his shaft with eagerness: the underside, each side, the head, the rim of the head, the shaft again. And each time that her head tilt allowed it, she looked up into Simon's face to gauge his reaction.

She finally sat back up, kissed him softly but erotically on the lips, then whispered, "Kick your shoes off, then stand up."

She wanted him before her so that she could begin sucking his cock in a more manageable position.
 
Simon shrugged. Having given her a directive, it seemed fair to accommodate just how she wished to attempt the task. "Very well," he replied.

Simon removed his shoes and then stood up. The weight of his belt sent his pants sliding down his thighs till they pooled at his ankles. The elastic waistband of his boxers kept them halfway down his hips, but he shoved them down till gravity took over.

Standing up, his height was nearly enough to bring the swollen head of his cock level with her chest. He gazed down at her expectantly. Would she see the foolishness of this endeavor or was she still determined to push on?
 
As Simon's slacks and boxers fell away, Alice's eyes bulged: her host's cock was much larger than it had appeared the way he'd previously been sitting. It jutted out from him, long and thick, pointing at Alice as if daring her. But she'd never been one to turn down a dare. She reached to Simon's shaft, taking hold of it and pulling him close enough that she could get to work on him without having to lean over much. She returned to licking him: up and down one side then the other, up the under side, all about the tip.

"I don't know if I can get much of you in ... in much, Simon," she confessed, adding as if she was already feeling the shame of defeat, "but I'll do my best."

With that, Alice moved one hand up to cup and gently fondle Simon's nut sack and the other to the base of his shaft, to help with the feel of being deep in her mouth. Then, wetting the tip of his cock again with her tongue, Alice wrapped her lips around her benefactors cock and slowly but expertly took over seven inches of his monstrousness into her mouth and throat before she gagged and had to pull back. She wetted him well as she removed her mouth fully, chuckling, "Wow. I've never."

Then, looking back at the now glistening beast, Alice took Simon's cock into her mouth again, not as far but without gagging this time. She began moving back and forth, her hand working in concert, and soon she was very steadily taking six inches of his man meat in and out of her mouth and throat without problem, getting faster and faster with every thrust.
 
Back
Top