Brier Cliff Academy (Closed)

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnn-,"
she moaned, unable to get the word 'no' fully formed until he finally released her nipple,
"oooooooooo".[/ i]

Oh how he loved the way the bound young teen beauty buck, thrashed and danced to the crop’s seductive fiery kiss, and its tempting sensual caress the soft supple leather soft as an angel’s kiss. The demon loved the way Faith’s pale flawless skin shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat, the softy golden hue it took on in the dim light of the Doctor’s infirmary. A wicked smile bowed his lips as the sweet intoxicating musky scent of the young teen virgin’s unwanted arousal filled his nostrils. This young innocent was so very, very, close to her first orgasm, one he had brought her to only with the lash of his riding crop. All she needed was a little push.

“Cum for ME Miss Goodwell, cum for ME Faith.”

The demons command was accompany by three rapid sharp bites of the crop. The first two to Faith taunt throbbing nipple and the third to her soft sweet moist virginal folds.

“Cum for me now Faith!”

The sharp seductive fiery kisses of the crop danced over the hapless, bound young girl’s virginal pussy.
 
Faith whimpered at the heated glances from Dr Johnson as he examined the red markings he had left on her chest. Her nipple throbbed painfully, and she had a funny feeling deep in her stomach, which only seemed to grow stronger when the doctor leaned forward, taking a deep breath.

Trying to lean as far away as the shackles would allow, she tried tugging on the restraints thinking she might wake up now that her clearly sick imagination had stopped abusing her body. But no amount of yanking cleared her mind of the dark, gloomy room.

'Sweet mother of God, help me,' she thought, wondering why it was so hard to break loose of the nightmare.

Cum for me, Miss Goodwell, cum for me, Faith.

Her mouth went slack as the deep beguiling tone washed over her heated skin. Alarms started going off in the back of her mind, trying to point out the approaching danger, but her body seemed almost eager in anticipation of… something. His hand flew up and struck the crop across her poor nipple – once, then twice, causing two shocked exhalations.

Cum for me now, Faith!

Before she could recover, the doctor struck her between her legs, startling a sharp cry that seemed to set off an odd chain reaction deep inside her, flooding her with sensations she had never experienced before. Sensations that caused her hips to buck, her thighs to quiver, and her mouth to open and close as the most incredible waves of pleasure swept through her body.
 
Faith could not wake from her nightmare and it seemed so sinfully real to her, the sensual caress of the leather that sent little flutters of pleasure through her bound young body. Then those seductive fiery kisses of the crop that made Faith’s gorgeous young body hunger for something, something she could not put a name to, and then the demon of lust gave a name to it as his dark sensual voice commanded,

Cum for me, Miss Goodwell, cum for me, Faith.

That deep beguiling voice’s rich seductive tone washed over the young innocent’s heated, feverous, skin. A darkly sensual moan escaped from Faith’s moist ripe lips, her gorgeous young body seemed almost eager, anticipation that..… something, as once more the demon repeated his command.

Cum for me now, Faith!

Three quick flicks of the riding crop to Faith’s breasts and pussy had the young innocent bucking and thrashing in her bounds as the demon ripped a soul searing orgasm from her supple young beauty. He had ripped her first orgasm from Faith by sole the lashing of her gorgeous young body,

“That’s a good girl Miss Goodwell…………..”

The demon’s dark, deep beguiling voice wrapped around Faith’s senses as he simply said.

“……….Again Faith!”

The demon of Lust ripped a cascading series of orgasms from the bound young beauty her supple young body bucking and thrashing with the unwanted intensity of her orgasms. The demon piped the tune with his riding crop and Faith danced and came to the tune he piped.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Faith Goodwell awoke as the sun streamed into her room her gorgeous young body glowed with a health pink glow from the tip of her little button nose to the tip of her toes. Her velvet thighs still glistened with her own sweet nectar.
 
Her nose was the first to move as the weak rays of the rising sun reached into Faith's room, battling through the dreary clouds that darkened the skies. It wrinkled and smoothed and wrinkled again, before her lids started moving as consciousness crept over her. She yawned and stretched, back arching to work out the strange stiffness that held her body in its grip.

Her eyes finally fluttered open, and she was dumbfounded to find herself stark naked and atop her covers. "What in the world?!" she croaked, again surprised by the hoarseness of her throat. She always wore a nightgown to bed, although based on how sticky she felt, particularly below the waist, she had probably overheated and peeled it off in her sleep.

Trying to push herself into a sitting position, Faith winced as her wrist almost buckled from under her but managed to stay upright, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. Goodness, even her legs felt weak! Her forehead creased as she tried to recall getting ready for bed, but found she couldn't remember a thing. Well, she vaguely remembered going to classes, but drew a complete blank after getting to English class.

Pushing herself to her feet, she swayed for a moment, feeling oddly out of sorts and wondering if she had fallen ill. Based on how sticky she felt, she must have been running quite the temperature. Figuring a shower might help her feel better, she donned the green, oversized robe that dwarfed her small frame and padded to the bathroom carrying her shower caddy.

Faith ended up running into a classmate from Miss Whitcomb's class, who immediately wanted to know what had happened to cause her to collapse and what had kept her in the infirmary for so long the day before. Her voice rang with curiosity as she went on to share Ms Merchant's odd preoccupation at dinner, and how the headmistress had barely touched her food, looking upset. Not wanting to admit she had no clue, she told a white lie by saying she had had a reaction to some medicine she had to take. After all it wasn't a complete falsehood - she didn't function well without her medicine and hadn't had it. 'Did I have some last night as that's why I can't remember anything,' she thought as she watched her classmate take her leave.

Stepping into a private shower stall, she slipped off the robe and hung it on the peg outside before turning the water and stepping in when she could see steam forming. The steady drumming of water against her skin left her oddly breathless, while her stomach twisted and turned in a most peculiar way. She looked down and gasped aloud when she saw faint red welts marring her chest.

Faith blinked and the marks disappeared, but then disturbing images came flickering through her mind like the movies that her grandparents had made from old pictures. Weird images that made no sense. Images that made her stomach cramp more and made her legs tremble. Ms Merchant looking up at her between her thighs, her face wet. Dr Johnston holding some kind of stick and looking at her with eyes that seemed to glow, the outline of his body blurring with shadows that seemed to grow larger and larger.

She was so shocked by her odd thoughts that she had to reach out a hand to steady herself lest she crumple to the floor. A deep phantom voice seemed to echo the words "good girl" in her head, words that left her feeling deeply ashamed for some reason. Oh my goodness, what in the world am I thinking?!?
 
As Faith showered the touch of her own hands to her recently aroused young body brought darkly haunting images com to her young innocent mind. Images of Ms Merchant looking up at her between her thighs, her face wet. Dr Johnston holding some kind of stick and looking at her with eyes that seemed to glow, the outline of his body blurring with shadows that seemed to grow larger and larger. A deep disembody phantom voice seemed to echo in her young mind as it whispered so seductively "good girl" and yet that voice seemed to be calling Faith to be anything but the pious Good Girl her parents her raised her to be. A fleeting thought came to Faith’s innocent young mind, Oh my goodness, what in the world am I thinking?!? as her knees seemed to buckle under her, her hand going out to steadier her.

Faith’s morning shower had been a rather erotic and unsettling affair for the pious young beauty. Unbidden images of Ms. Merchant and Dr. Johnson seemed to come to her unbidden, hauntingly sexual images of them taking carnal pleasure from her as she was bound and helpless to resist their will. It was when Faith was once more in English Class when a student handed Ms. Collins a note,

“Miss Goodwell you are to report to the head Mistress’s Office now.”

There was an irresistible note of authority in Ms. Collin’s voice one that seemed to demand the obedience of all the Brier Cliff.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carol Merchant had paced her office like a caged animal with visions of the naked young beauty bound for her pleasure. The haunting taste of Faith’s sweet innocent haunting her. It was late in the afternoon when she could no longer resist her need for the young girl. Oh Carol Merchant knew it was wrong and that is was dangerous for her to act on her dark sinful desires for the girl. Finally she wrought the note that would bring Miss Faith Goodwell to her. Her mind made up that young Faith would become her lover either willingly or unwillingly.
 
Faith hurried to her next class, books clutched to her chest, wishing she could stop picturing herself trussed up and Ms Merchant and Dr Johnston doing all sorts of unimaginable things to get. At least they had been unimaginable... Now her obviously disturbed brain kept pulling such detailed pictures that you'd think she had actually experienced such lewd acts. Sick, sick, sick...

And if that wasn't bad enough, her breasts were driving her crazy. Every shift against her starchy shirt made her nipples ache, and every ache seemed to lead to a similar tingle between her legs. Sick, sick, sick...

Sliding into her assigned seat, Faith hunched her shoulders forward, convinced everyone would be able to see how hard her nipples were. She kept her eyes on the top of the desk equally afraid that one look into them and someone would be able to discern the outrageous thoughts going on inside her brain. There was a minor stir in the students around her as the door opened and someone approached Ms Collin, although she was content to keep her head down.

Miss Goodwell, you are to report to the head Mistress’s Office now.

Her head shot up at the unexpected command, and while she might be wondering why she was being summoned, her body was automatically responding to the no-nonsense tone in her teacher's voice. She ignored the speculative looks and not-so-quiet murmurings of her classmates as she gathered her books and, with a weak smile of apology to Ms Collin, walked out of the classroom.

Faith worried the entire way to the front office area, chewing on her bottom lip until she tasted the hint of copper and realized she had actually drawn blood. She couldn't fathom why she'd be called to Ms Merchant's office and could only hope that nothing had happened to someone in her family. Arriving at main desk that acted as the outer perimeter for the administrative offices, she cleared her throat awkwardly to get the attention of the elderly woman that acted as the office administrator.

"I was told Ms Merchant wished to see me," she said politely before adding, "Oh, I'm Faith Goodwell..."
 
"I was told Ms Merchant wished to see me,"

She said politely before adding,

"Oh, I'm Faith Goodwell..."


The elderly woman administration assistance looked up from her mundane task to see the charming young beauty standing before her. Like so many before her ,who had been called to the Headmistress’s office this young beauty worried her lower lips a little crimson smear , more sensual than lip gloss colored young Faith’s moist ripe lips. A twinge of jealousy flared in the elderly woman as this gorgeous young creature stood before her.

“Ms. Merchant Miss Goodwell……….Yes Headmistress.”

She could not hide that flare of jealousy from young Faith as she coolly said,

“Ms. Merchant will see you now……. Last door on the left.”

A buzzer allowed Faith access to the administrative offices. There was an oppressive silence , the sounds of her own hells clicked on the corridors floor, a hallow sound that seemed to only heighten the erry silence. Faith softly knocked on the last door on the left.

“Enter!”

Came the crisp command of Ms. Merchant.

She was leaning on the edge of her desk. Carol Merchant was wearing a very short black leather skirt, her white blouse was translucent, the top tree buttons were undone and the soft sensual curves of her full breasts were clearly visible. The moment was at hand, should she drug the young beauty as Dr. Johnson had or should she just sweep the girl into her arms and claim her weather she was willing or not. The idea of forcibly taking the young innocent bending her to her will, had a very dark appeal for Carol Merchant. Before she knew what she was doing Carol found young Faith in her arms her supple young body pressed to her more mature womanly body and then her mouth was claiming Faith’s as she thrust her tongue into the chaste innocent of the young girl’s chaste young mouth. Before she could stop herself Carol Merchant’s hand was slipping under the helm of Faith’s school uniform skirt as her hand cupped Faith’s sweet hot little pussy.
 
Ms. Merchant will see you now. Last door on the left.

Faith grew even more apprehensive at the coolness in the administrator's voice. Oh dear, was she in some sort of trouble for something? Had she unintentionally broken a rule? That was the only reason she could think of for the almost hostile look the older woman gave her.

She quickly made her way past, mumbling a quiet thanks but keeping her eyes averted. Her heels clicked on the floor, marking each step closer to Ms Merchant's office, each step causing her heart to beat faster and faster. What had she done?! She knocked softly on the headmistress' door and waited for permission to go in.

Enter!

With a quick breath to steady her nerves, Faith pushed the door open and entered the room to see Ms Merchant leaning against her desk and wearing one of the shortest skirts she had ever see and sporting a blouse that more than hinted at what lay beneath it.

She opened her mouth to ask what the headmistress needed, but there was a charged silence where Ms Merchant simply stared at her as if making a decision and she ended up closing her mouth with a bit of a gulp. She sidled closer, her hands clasped behind her back so as to hide the fingernails pressed into her palms.

One minute she was awaiting whatever judgment Ms Merchant was going to administer, and the next Faith found herself caught up tight against the headmistress and was shocked silent when the older woman began kissing her. Sweet mother of god! What was going on...

Her head swam at the surreal-ness of it all. Surely she was dreaming as there was no other explanation as to why she should be clasped against Ms Merchant, their breasts squishing against each other while the headmistress stuck her tongue in her mouth. This was wrong, so very wrong!

And it only got worse when for some reason Ms Merchant slipped her hand under her skirt and touched her there. She made a squeaking sound of protest and pulled away long enough to gasp out a quavering, "Ms Merchant?!?!"
 
"Ms Merchant?!?!"

Faith Goodwell squeaked as her lips momentarily parted from Carol Merchant’s. Before the confused and frightened young beauty could continue to protest Carol’s mouth once more claimed her young student’s chaste young mouth. Ms. Merchant’s finger tips teased Faith’s inner thigh, her nails tickling that soft velvet skin. Then those seductive tempting fingers were sliding across the young beauty’s panty clad virginal folds.

The demon within Carol Merchant savored the first intoxicating scent of the innocent young girl’s unwanted arousal. Dr. Johnson and Carol had begun to school this young girl’s gorgeous young body to pleasure. Though this time Faith was not drugged but to her confused young mind this was still a dreamlike nightmare, a surrealistic tableau that she was being swept up in. Carol’s fingers entwined into the Faith’s tawny copper hair drawing the young innocent deeper into their sinfully seductive kiss. As that kiss deepened and lingered Carol’s talented fingers were far from being idle. Slowly slipped past Faith’s panties to the young girl’s naked chaste pussy. Carol finger slowly began to slip in and out of Faith’s tight little pussy as her long fingers worked the young girl’s virgin pussy while her demanding kiss slowed time until time stood still. There was no past, no future, just here and now and that darkly confusing kiss. They shared a single life giving kiss.

Carol Began to trace the line of her young student’s jaw. A little nip at the young girl’s ear lobe. Then those sensual little kisses, kisses as light as the kiss of a butterfly’s wings, floated down the curve of her throat. Carol’s fingers loosed the top button of Faith’s blouse, a sensual little kiss on the newly bared skin. The second button of Faith’s school blouse yielded to the Headmistress’s fingers and another sensual little kiss. Soon Faith school blouse was hanging open, a little snap of Carol’s fingers and Faith’s proud young firm breasts were free of the confines of her bra. Carol Inhaled one of Faith’s soft little pale pink nipples. Meanwhile her fingers continued to work her innocent young students virgin Pussy.

“So sweet my dear, so very sweet!”

Carol rolled Faith taunt little nipple along the ridged roof of her mouth. Carol could hardly wait to have this tasty little morsel, naked and open to her darkest desires for Faith. The demon within delight as Carol Merchant surrendered to her desire to take her innocent young student as her lover.
 
Last edited:
Faith struggled to get her confused thoughts into some semblance of order, but it was so very hard to marshal them when Ms Merchant kissed her and touched her so. She wasn't sure why the headmistress was acting this way, but she was equally unsure how she was supposed to put a stop to the indecent liberties she was taking. Shouldn't be doing this... Shouldn't be doing this...

And oh sweet mother of god the things she was doing! Her breath caught as Ms Merchant slid her fingers intimately across her private area, and her legs threatened to buckle as odd shivers ran down them. There was an odd familiarity about the sensations that confused and shocked her, more so because she had never even touched herself there. Should stop this...

Faith gave a shuddery sigh as Ms Merchant's fingers tightened in her hair right before the older woman's lips moved against hers leaving her feel almost drugged. It was harder and harder to remember that this type of behavior was discouraged, no outright prohibited, at her last school. However, she still recoiled at the first probing touch between her legs, torn between shocked hysteria and another wave of déjà vu.

She stood there docilely as the headmistress continued to swamp her very thoughts under the intensity of their kiss. Soft little mewls escaped her from time to time as Ms Merchant pumped her finger inside slowly and steadily, the action easier and easier with each pass.

Faith didn't find it any easier to think when Ms Merchant finally ended their kiss, and instead opted to press little nibbles and teasing kisses against her jaw line and ear lobe. She shivered as the same process was repeated along her neck and throat, and her legs trembled so that she feared her legs were going to buckle from under her.

One moment she felt a little tug on the top button of her blouse and the next it hung open, and somehow her bra was loosened such that her chest was exposed to the cool air. Her nipples tightened immediately, and they seemed to grow even harder when Ms Merchant began suckling on one.

So sweet, my dear, so very sweet!

The words, while muffled against her skin, were like a splash of cold water in her face. Sister Josephine had often called her that when she had visited the good sister for her tutoring sessions, and the very reminder caused her to break away from Ms Merchant with a desperate wrench. Her chest heaved up and down as she struggled to form words, any words.

Trying to pull her shirt together, Faith managed to squeak out as she took a step backwards, "Ms M-m-merchant, I-I-I don't understand..."
 
As the afternoon wore on into evening, the lengthening shadows of the dying day only strengthen the daemon that possessed Carol Merchant. He savored the confused look on young Faith’s angelic face as he watched the young beauty being slowly stripped of her school blouse and maidenly bra. The sweet intoxicating fragrance of the young innocent’s growing arousal and the taste of her virgin nipple.

So sweet, my dear, so very sweet!

Carol’s hot moist breath washed over her young student’s breast with each word she spoke. How adorable young Miss Goodwell looked, her chest heaved up and down as she struggled to form words, any words as Faith desperately wrenched free of Carol Merchants possessive embrace.

"Ms M-m-merchant, I-I-I don't understand..."

Faith gasped as she tried to draw her blouse closed over her bared breasts.

“A little sex education Miss Goodwell!”

Carol Merchant threw all caution to the wind. She grabbed the young girl’s blouse and ripped it down off her shoulders and down her arms effectively pining Faith’s arms to her side as if her arms were bound there. One of Carol’s hands went to her student’s slender neck and closed tightly around it. Her other hand resumed its sensual manipulations of Faith’s virgin pussy as the women once more claimed her sweet succulent nipple. After tormenting that sweet little rosebud Carol turned her amorous attention to Faith’s neglected nipple even as Carol’s fingers closed tightly around her pretty little throat warning her young student that resistance was futile and would be dealt with severely.

Though she could not consciously know it Faith found herself once more bound and her gorgeous young body being sinfully aroused. She could not know that the previous evening she had hung bound and helpless as Dr. Johnson had made her dance to the sensual caress and searing kiss of the lash, its leathery tongue seductively curling around her supple young body, tempting and arousing her until that adorable young body bucked and thrashed in sinful ecstasy. Then young Faith had been drugged now she was aware of her seduction.

Carol’s fingers slipped from her young student’s sweet juicy pussy, her ears assaulted by the renting of clothe as Carol tore her modest little panties from sinfully aroused young body. Carol lifted her head from her young student’s breast. Her dark lustful gaze met Faith’s tear shimmering eyes. Again The headmistress’s mouth claimed her students in a darkly sensually seductive kiss. Soon the young girl could feel her school skirt cascading down her legs to pool around her trim ankles. Slowly Faith was pushed back to lie upon the Head mistress’s desk.


“you my dear girl shall become my lover.”

Carol Merchant declared as she began to kiss her way down Faith’s gorgeous young body. She paid particular attention to all the little spots that brought Faith such dark sinful pleasure. All the little spots that she had learn the night before as she enjoyed the drugged young beauty’s supple young body. Tonight there would be no drug to dampen the passion that she would ignite in that gorgeous young body. Tonight she would become Carol’s lover. The Head Mistress that this was so very, very wrong yet her lust for this young innocent was irresistible and Carol had to have her. Each little sensual kiss to Faith’s golden skin so seductive. Each little sexual lovers nip so enticing, and each little seductive tonguing so darkly erotic as Faith’s seduction begins in earnest.
 
Last edited:
Faith clutched her blouse together, wondering if she were somehow stuck in one of her dreams without knowing it. This couldn't really be happening. There was no way Ms Merchant would treat a student in such an overly familiar fashion, but her confused imaginations made no sense either. Was this a dream or not?

The shadows caused by the setting sun seemed to slink across the floor, slithering in a way that left her wanting to cling to the cross at her neck as if she needed protection. Ms Merchant's eyes flickered with some kind of emotion that left her feeling hot and cold at the same time, and when she finally answered, there was a strange growl-like quality in her voice.

A little sex education, Miss Goodwell!

One minute Faith was trying to hold her blouse together, and the next, it had been ripped from her shoulders by the headmistress, who was able to use the tattered remnants to practically immobilize her arms. Before she had a chance to do more than suck in a horrified breath, Ms Merchant seized her by the throat, squeezing just shy of the point where she couldn't breathe.

No no no... This couldn't be happening. The headmistress would never do such a thing. She was nice. She was helpful. She was understanding. She was... touching her in places she wasn't supposed to!

She whimpered as Ms Merchant slipped a finger between her thighs, probing in a way that had her stomach tightening oddly, and licking and lapping at her nipples. This was all so very wrong, wrong, wrong. She knew it. Ms Merchant knew it. Or was this a test? Was this some strange kind of test of chastity given to all the new students? A test of obedience? Was she supposed to fight regardless of the chokehold on her throat? Or was she supposed to comply?

Caught up in the confusion, Faith stood docilely as Ms Merchant tugged her nipples with her teeth, each nip sending electric shocks from her breasts to her core. Her legs trembled as the head mistress began pumping her finger in and out of her, alternating between soft and hard thrusts dotted with an occasional flick against an overly sensitive spot that caused her to gasp aloud each time.

Over and over her body seemed to respond to the older woman's touch until she was practically panting, her breaths coming in quicker and quicker against Ms Merchant's ever tightening fingers. Mind and body warred with each other, both freezing when her panties were suddenly ripped from her body, the act horribly exciting and terrifying at the same time.

Faith tried hard to blink back tears, silently freaking out over this latest development. How would she ever explain the condition of her uniform? One look and everyone would know what happened in the head mistress' office! Again she was caught by the intense look on Ms Merchant's face, a gaze she was unable to break as she leaned forward and kissed her in a way that all but melted every bone in her body.

Caught up in the haze that seemed to have enveloped her entire body, she mewled softly when she felt her skirt falling to the ground and again when Ms Merchant nudged her backwards to lie upon her desk.

You, my dear girl, shall become my lover.

Having half convinced herself that she had been being tested somehow, Faith was shocked speechless by the declaration. The nuns at her last school would all have heart attacks if they heard such a thing. She couldn't have a lover - she was supposed to save herself for marriage!

All chances of her being able to form coherent thought fled as Ms Merchant kissed her way down her body, lavishly her with licks and kisses, nips and suckles and even the odd outright bite. By the time she had reached her bellybutton, she was writhing on the desk, unable to stop the soft moans tumbling from her lips.
 
Metastophlies, the demon of lust looked out from Carol Merchant lust crazed eyes as she slowly unveiled her innocent young student to the demon’s gaze. He reveled in the feel of young Faith Goodwell silken skin. How sweet tears shimmered in the young student’s wide stunningly beautiful and expressive eyes. That moment of hesitation when he knew Faith was lost. Caught up in the haze that seemed to have enveloped her entire body, Faith mewled softly when she felt her skirt falling to the ground, and Carol easing her back on to the desk where her seduction continued.

How sweet young Faith tasted as Carol Merchant kissed licked and nipped her way down Faith Goodwell’s gorgeous young body. Carol’s dark. Now golden demonic, gaze met Faith’s smoldering tear shimmering eyes as Carol’s tongue snaked out to ream out the young girl’s little dimpled naval. Carol sensually, seductively ran her tongue around the girl’s naval. The Head Mistress of Brier Cliff Academy for Young Ladies gaze held Faith captive in her gaze as her little kisses, licks, and lover’s nips moved ever lower across the girl’s quivering abdomen, Her hot moist breath now set the soft downy fleece of her Venus Mons dance with each breath Carol took and then a sensual little nip to that sweet little hollow where Faith’s hip and thigh met. Then Carol’s tongue snaked out to slide along the soft pink folds of Faith’s virgin pussy. This time there was no drug, no dream like state to diminish the intensity of Faith’s seduction. Each pass of the Head Mistress’s tongue cleaved deeper and deeper into Faith’s caste innocent young pussy setting her gorgeous treacherous young body at war with her pious moral mind, a battle that her sweet innocent young mind was rapidly losing.

Young Faith Goodwell was not the first reluctant lover that Carol Merchant had taken, though Faith was by far the youngest. Carol had always kept her professional life and her dark desires separate, yet there was something about this young girl that made her throw caution to the wind. Carol took delight in schooling young Faith’s gorgeous young body to the joys of carnal pleasure as she coaxed the girl’s throbbing clit from its hooded hiding place. Metastophlies savored Faith’s sweetness as he seduced her with Carol Merchant’s wicked pink tongue.
 
Again Faith was struck by the odd shimmer in Ms Merchant's intense stare as she hovered, her lips inches from her belly button. Their color seem to waver between a dark brown and the oddest golden color, a color that she had never ever seen before. 'Not true,' a panicked voice seemed to cry in the back of her head, 'You have... you have... remember.... danger....!'

Her attempts to figure out what was wrong was cut short when Ms Merchant suddenly probed her belly button with a wet tongue before circling the rim in painstakingly slow circles that left her squirming on the wooden surface of the head mistress' desk. She had always been ticklish, but this... this was different. Instead of giggles, she gasped, over and over as the older woman kissed and licked and nipped her way lower, shaking her head in silent entreaty for her to stop.

Faith's gasps turned to small whimpers of distress when Ms Merchant approached the juncture between her legs, warm breath a herald of the relentless advance and fierce gaze that offered little hope of mercy. Wrong, wrong, wrong... This was so very wrong. She tried to back away, but the head mistress' grip on her waist was surprisingly strong.

A shocked hiss escaped here lips when she felt the warm tongue glide against her skin, hands clenching into tight fists in moral outrage. This could not be happening, should not be happening. It was wrong, had to be wrong. Surely her body knew it was wrong! But she couldn't explain why it seemed like her body yielded further with every dip of Ms Merchant's tongue.

Before she knew it, Faith was babbling incoherently as her hips began to move, undulating unconsciously under the skilled manipulation of Ms Merchant's tongue. It felt... strange, strange but oh so very good. The muscles in her thighs rippled as she fought the urge to part them further.

"Nonononono," she whimpered again, one last attempt to put a stop to this madness.
 
Metastophlies was beside himself with daemonic glee as shocked hiss escaped Faith’s moist ripe lips lips when she felt the warm tongue glide against her skin, hands clenching into tight little fists in moral outrage. Yet despite the young beauty’s self-righteous indignation, despite the fact that her pious young mind screamed how wrong this all was, Faith was soon babbling incoherently as her hips began to move, undulating unconsciously under the skilled manipulation of Carol Merchant's tongue.

"Nonononono,"


Young Faith whimpered, one last desperate attempt to put a stop theses sinful temptations of her weak flesh, and the forbidden pleasure that was burning with in her very depths.

Oh how Metastophlies loved the torment that his innocent you creature was enduring as her gorgeous supple young body betrayed all that she had held so dearly. He loved the way that even Carol Merchant loathed herself for seducing her young student and yet was helpless to stop herself now. The daemon Lord could feel himself growing ever stronger, ever closer to entering the human realm in his physical being and not just as a shadow. A shadow that had to uses such imperfect surrogates as the Doctor and the Head Mistress of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies. Metastophlies bided his time as Carol Merchants talented sensually seductive little pink tongue cleaved deeper and deeper into Faith’s chaste young body as she coaxed the young girl’s throbbing little pearl of passion from its hooded hiding place.

This time young Faith Goodwell would be fully aware as Carol ripped a forbidden orgasm from that luscious young body. The girl would be fully aware of her bodies own sinful response as Ms. Merchant supped on her delicious little pussy as she took Faith as her young lover and schooled that sweet innocent young body to the pleasures of carnal ecstasy.
 
Faith squirmed under the relentless tonguing from Ms Merchant, squirmed and pleaded for her to stop. In her squirming, she slowly pushed her way across the wooden desk, but with every inch backwards, the headmistress merely moved with her, licking and sucking like a crazy person. Over and over, until her cries were little more than broken little mewling sounds and her head was at the very edge of the desk.

There was a pooling of liquid underneath her, a wet sticky moisture that caused a startling sucking sound each time she moved her hips, something that happened whenever Ms Merchant bumped into a particularly sensitive spot as if she knew what happened deep inside her every time she did, and she did so frequently... and noisily, oh dear lord, how noisy Ms Merchant was as she growled almost inhumanly as she continued her licking, sometimes even nibbling.

There was simply too much going on for her, and before she knew what she was doing, Faith let her thighs drop to the sides, lost in the sensations, wanting the awful achy feeling to go away, simply wanting off of the unexpected roller coaster ride she was on. She knew it was wrong, but she was so very tired of fighting whatever Ms Merchant was trying to wring from her. Perhaps just this once... she could always go to confession to get absolved. Just this once...
 
Metastophlies could taste the growing arousal of the innocent young lamb trapped on the Headmistress’s desk. He savored Carol Merchant’s loathing for herself and what she was doing to her sweet innocent young student. Yet even as young Faith Goodwell tried scooting back across the polished mahogany desk Carols hands kept a firm grip on her tiny little waist as she followed the girl’s desperate little attempt to escape, as she supped on Faith sweet honey nectar.

Faith was trapped all avenues of escaped closed to her. It was then that the daemon within Carol Merchant detected a sight change in the trapped little angelic lamb. He could feel her body begin to relax ever so slightly. Those sweet shapely legs that had fought so hard to try and keep closed , tried in vain to keep her maiden’s treasure safe from Carol’s erotic assault relaxed and then slowly Faith let her thighs drop to the sides, and surrendered to the pleasure that Carol Merchant’s tongue enkindled in her.

Metastophlies knew with that little surrender that Faith was lost. Oh yes she could rationalize that it was not her choice, that she was being forced, even that it was her own sinful body that was betraying her. Yes she could lie to herself that she did not want this but in her heart of heart both she and this unseen daemon Lord of lust knew that Faith did want this, did want to feel that fiery excitement, the rush of forbidden pleasure, to be like the other girls.

“You are beautiful Faith………”

Carol whispered, the tip of her little pink tongue fluttering over her young student’s clit.

“….You taste so sweet like honey like the most intoxicating summer wine.”

Carol’s tongue snaked deep within Faith’s chaste young virginal body, her hands slid up the sensual curves of the young girl’s torso to cup her firm young breasts and roll Faith pebbled pink nipples between her thumb and fore finger as that wicked little pink tongue fluttered over a sweet spot deep within the girl’s innocent young body that brought a white hot flash of the most intense and unimagined pleasure. The Head Mistress of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies bought her young charge to the edge of the abyss, kept her tittering on the edge, she lifted her smoldering eyes to Faith’s ,

“I love you Pet.”
Carol blushed, lowered her head and with a flick of her tongue pushed young Faith over the edge of the abyss.
 
You are beautiful, Faith.

Faith would have protested, but she was too busy trying to catch her breath as Ms Merchant continued to lick her in such an intimate fashion. It had been drilled into her head that physical appearances were fleeting and that vanity was a sin. 'Oh God, what I'm doing is a sin,' she thought to herself, trying to marshal her defenses once more but her legs didn't seem to want to cooperate.

You taste so sweet like honey like the most intoxicating summer wine.

The words danced across her skin seconds before Ms Merchant's hands slid from her waist to her breasts. She couldn't believe how good something so bad could feel, and moaned as her poor nipples were tweaked in addition to the very naughty things the headmistress was doing so enthusiastically. Deeper and deeper she seemed to be going until the muscles in her thighs seized as an almost electric shock went through body. The sensation was both terrifying and exhilarating and yet somehow left her feeling like she was climbing higher and higher.

On and on it went, Faith's soft moans becoming higher and higher in pitch as her fingernails pressed into surface of the desk as if that act could keep her centered in the topsy turvy sea of sensations that seemed to swamp her entire being. Higher and higher, hotter and brighter until...

Ms Merchant suddenly stopped, causing her to look down in bewilderment. Their gazes locked and there was such a heated focus to the older woman's that Faith's eyes widened and the trembling in her limbs increased.

I love you, Pet.

Faith's mouth dropped open at Ms Merchant’s declaration, but she didn't have time to respond before the headmistress lowered her head and flicked her tongue along a particularly sensitive spot and sent her flying, a startled shriek heralding the beginning of what would become entire body shuddering that went on and on and on.

ohmigodohmigodohmigod...
 
Carol Merchant could not believe that she was actually seducing her gorgeous young student. Never in her life had she ever acted on her dark desires before. The Head Mistress of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies had always diligently kept her love life very separate from her professional life. Yet there was something about this young girl that seemed to make it impossible to resist her lust for young Miss Goodwell, it was if she was possessed. Carol’s mind was tortured at what she was doing Faith yet the daemon that possessed savored each little gasp, sensual moan, and sexually charged little whimper that bubbled from Faith’s moist ripe lips.

Metastophlies smiled evilly as young Miss Faith’s supple young body arched to Carol Merchant’s talented seductive tongue lashed the young beauty on and on. Faith's soft moans became higher and higher in pitch as her fingernails pressed clawed into surface of the desk as if that act could keep her centered in the topsy turvy sea of sensations that seemed to swamp her entire being. Higher and higher, hotter and brighter until Faith tittered on that abyss that promised her that darkly rich pleasure of her haunted dreams.

I love you, Pet.

The daemon Lord loved the wide eyed disbelief he saw in the young girl’s stunningly beautiful and innocent eyes at Carol’s declaration of love and then with a flick of her tongue young Faith Goodwell exploded in to a thousand points of light as her orgasm hit her with the full force of that forbidden pleasures. A pleasure that for all her young life she had been told was sinful. Yet as Carol Merchant’s little pink tongue fluttered over that sweet spot deep within Faith’s chaste little virgin pussy became a cascading tidal wave of sinful pleasure. Each soul sear orgasm building on the one before it until Young Faith thought she would die from the ecstasy that consumed her body and soul.

Metastophlies Plans for Faith were coming together, Carol Merchant would school The young girl’s gorgeous young body to sinful haunting, and tempting pleasure. Dr. Johnson would school the young innocent’s gorgeous young body to the dark seductive ecstasy of pain and pleasure. With each of Faith’s little submissions he grew stronger until he could claim Faith’s chaste virginity.

.
 
It seemed to take forever for the millions of shattered pieces to reform into something that resembled her body, and then it took even longer for her brain, which had seemingly short circuited when Ms Merchant had done whatever she had done, to begin working again. Faith wasn't sure how long she lay sprawled atop the head mistress' desk, her body spent as if she had been in some grueling marathon, but it was long enough that her muscles protested when she tried to move.

Her cheeks were a flaming red as she looked at Ms Merchant in mortification, unsure what to do or say, but desperate to get back to the relative safety of her bedroom where she could attempt to figure out what the heck had just happened. There was a small part of her that celebrated that she now had a clue as to what the girls at her old school had been whispering about, but she feared that knowledge would change her life in ways she couldn't even begin to understand.

Her eyes glistened with unshed tears as she forced herself to ask timidly, "May I leave now, please?"
 
Metastophlies in haled deeply savoring young Faith Goodwell’s intoxicating arousal, he feasted on Carol Merchant’s self loathing at what she had just done, how she had shamelessly had seduced her innocent young student.

"May I leave now, please?"

Ms. Merchant’s cheeks flushed scarlet with shame as she looked down on the naked little nymph sprawled so seductively across her desk. Her sweet timid angelic little voice so sweetly pleading for her release. Yet that moment of shame quickly faded as Carol crawled up on to her desk, her naked breasts pressing to Faith’s firm young breast for the first time in her young life, naked flesh to naked flesh. Metastophlies smiled down into Faith’s passion glazed eyes as Carol whispered,

“Of course sweet Pet.”

The daemon of Lust knew that young Faith would have to go to Dr. Johnson for her sleeping draft so she could escape into that old familiar oblivion where only her dreams could haunt her.

Dr. Johnson smiled as Faith came into Brier Cliff’s little imfirmary. The heady intoxicating scent of Faith having recently been aroused, that delicious fragrance of the cascading orgasms that had just been racked from her gorgeous young body brought a smile to the Doctors lips.

“What a naught young lady you are Miss Goodwell.”

Dr Jonson picked up a wooden paddle and sat down after locking the infirmary’s door.

“Whatever would your Mother and Father say if they knew you had made love to another girl.”

He patted his knee.

“Come here young lady and lay across my lap and take your well deserved punishment for being such a wicked girl”
 
Eyes closed, Faith stood with her back pressed against her closed door, her chest heaving up and down from her mad dash back to her room. Her head was reeling from everything that had happened, and she wasn't completely sure that she hadn't dreamt the entire exchange. Opening her eyes and looking down, she whimpered when she saw the grey trench coat she wore, proof that it hadn't been a dream.

She could still vividly recall what it felt like to have Ms Merchant pressed against her, the scandalous way their skin had slide across each other before the headmistress had said she could leave. She had scrambled off the desk with a speed born of desperation to get back to the safety of her room. Her cheeks flushed at the memory of how Ms Merchant had thrown her the jacket chastising her over the condition of her uniform.

Her fingers had been shaking so badly she had dropped the coat twice before the older woman had taken pity on her and helped her slide it on, although she had pinched her nipples twice in the process, cooing descriptions of what would happen the next time like there was going to be a next time.

Somehow she had made it back to her room without anyone seeing her, although how she managed that she wasn't completely sure. Stepping away from the door, she threw off the jacket and started peeling off the tattered remnants of her uniform, desperately wanting a shower; however a quick peek at her clock had her quickly donning another uniform. She'd have to hurry to the infirmary if she didn't want to miss Dr Johnson.

**********************************

Faith knocked hesitantly on the door to the infirmary, half hoping that Dr Johnson wouldn't be in so that she didn't have to be in his disturbing presence; however, after everything that had happened in Ms Merchant's office she feared she desperately needed her medication or she'd never get any sleep tonight. Upon hearing his voice bade whomever was outside to come in, she took a deep breath, smoothed down her skirt with shaking hands and pushed the door open. It took a moment to figure out where the doctor was, and she was forced to go further into the room than she had hoped but the nuns at her previous school had frowned upon raised voices.

"Good evening, Dr Johnson," she said softly, "I've come for my sleeping aid, please." She had started off almost able to look him in the eyes, but the smile that crossed his face had her eyes dropping to his feet although for the life of her she wasn't sure why.

What a naughty young lady you are, Miss Goodwell.

Her head shot up at the unexpected response, and her eyes were wide in a mixture of confusion and guilt. Oh surely he didn't know what had happened in the head mistress' office?! He couldn't know...

Opening her mouth, Faith found she couldn't push out the words to question Dr Johnson as to what he was talking about, and she watched in increasing trepidation as he walked to the door and locked it before picking up what looked to be a wooden paddle before sitting down on a stool halfway between the door and where she stood.

Whatever would your Mother and Father say if they knew you had made love to another girl.

A shocked gasp escaped her partially open lips, and her face lost all color as she stood trembling. He knew!! How did he know? Oh god, he was right. Her parents would kill her if they ever found out what had happened, what she hadn't stopped from happening.

Faith watched as the doctor patted his knee with one hand and beckoned her towards him with the paddle in the other. She was struck dumb with the idea that he would be responsible for punishing her, something flickering on the fringes of her mind that the man had already punished her before and enjoyed it way more than a normal person should.

It was that thought that had her shaking her head and taking a step backwards as she tried to reply in an even tone, "I d-d-don't know what you're talking about, D-D-Doctor."
 
Metastophlies savored each little surrender of Faith to her own natural carnal desires. He loved the way that with each surrender of her gorgeous young body to the sinful temptations that Ms. Carol Merchant talented tongue offered he grew stronger and more substantial closer to physically entering her world and claiming the prize of her chaste virginity. Yet it was now time to possess Dr. Johnson once more and offer young Faith Goodwell another very different sexual experience.

What a naughty young lady you are, Miss Goodwell………..Whatever would your Mother and Father say if they knew you had made love to another girl.

Oh that look of shocked innocence, the deep scarlet blush, as the sweet little darling shook her head in disbelief . He could see in her wide startled eyes the question, How could he Know. Yet even as he patted his knee Faith backed away shaking her head No,

"I d-d-don't know what you're talking about, D-D-Doctor."

Quick as a serpent’s strike Johnson’s hand closed around Faith’s dainty wrist. Her drew the frighten girl close to his body. Yet it was the hard body of the Daemon Lord within the doctor that she felt.

“You can lie to yourself Miss Goodwell but don’t lie to me……….

His lips were just a breath away from Faith’s and they brushed her moist ripe pink lips with each word he spoke.

……….I can smell her on you Miss Goodwell………..and I can smell your own sinful arousal still clinging to you…………and for that you must be punished young lady!”


As Dr. Johnson spoke her drew Faith across his lap as he once more took his seat. Metastophlies smiled as his hand slid the helm of Faith’s skirt up her legs and over her lower back. He let the young beauty feel his fingers in the waist band of her panties as he slowly drew them down over the firm cheeks of her ass. His talented finger tips danced over the girl’s naked flesh.
You will beg me to punish you Miss so the pain will stop.

CRACK

The firm flesh of Faith’s sweet little ass danced with the force of the wooden paddle’s strike. Again and a again the paddle came down on that tender firm flesh until it glowed crimson and a searing heat burned into Faith’s young soul.

All you have to do is beg to be punished sweet Faith and this pain will stop.

Another searing blow from the paddle seemed to punctuate the doctor’s demand . This time young Faith Goodwell would hang from her bounds, and this time there would be no drugs to dull the experience.
 
One moment she was backing away from Dr Johnson, and the next he had somehow grabbed ahold of her before she could so much as process that he was moving. His fingers held her wrist in such a tight hold that she was afraid she'd have a band of bruises in the morning. She tried to squeak out a plea to let her go, but the only sound she was able to make as he pulled her closer to his body than was appropriate was a frightened whimper.

You can lie to yourself, Miss Goodwell, but don’t lie to me...

Faith wasn't sure what was worse - the doctor's soft tone that held a note of steely warning or the way each word he spoke made it feel like he was kissing her. What the heck was wrong with this place?!

...I can smell her on you, Miss Goodwell… and I can smell your own sinful arousal still clinging to you... and for that you must be punished, young lady!”

Unable to understand how he could possibly know, she unconsciously took a breath, seeking confirmation that there was indeed a smell left over from her time with Ms Merchant, but she wasn't able to discern anything but the piney aftershave the doctor had apparently put on earlier in the day. Despite that, she couldn't help but think that he was right about the need to be punished for what had happened, but it didn't seem proper that he should be the one to administer the punishment, especially when he sat back down pulling her over his lap.

Faith gasped in horror when she felt a calloused hand slid up her thigh, brushing the material of her skirt higher and higher until she feared the doctor could see her panties. The gasp turned into a mewl of outraged distress when warm fingers inserted themselves between her panties and her skin and began the slow tortuous process of pulling them down. The same fingers then began to trace lightly across her bare buttocks, causing her to wiggle in embarrassment.

You will beg me to punish you, Miss, so the pain will stop.

She had half a second to wonder what he meant about pain before something smacked her on the bottom with such force that she shrieked. Before she could recover her voice, the pain was repeated two more times, each time causing white lightening strikes to radiate out from her poor bottom. The pain was unlike anything she had experienced before, and yet it seemed hauntingly familiar at the same time.

All you have to do is beg to be punished, sweet Faith, and this pain will stop.

Tears filled her eyes as she tried to push away, but she was unable to escape yet another spanking. His words made no sense. Why would begging to be punished make the pain stop. The only thing that would stop the horrible pain was if he'd stop using the darned paddle!

"Lemmegolemmegolemmego," she cried, kicking her legs and trying to wiggle free, only to be rewarded by another blow.

Feeling like her bottom was on fire, Faith began struggling to free herself so much that the doctor was forced to hold her down with both arms and even then, he barely was able to do so.
 
The daemon within Johnson was thrilled as young Fae squealed,

"Lemmegolemmegolemmego,"

He savored the feel of her gorgeous young body, her long sculptured legs flaying, as she tried to wiggle free. Again his hand came down like a clap of thunder striking like lightening and setting the firm flesh of her firm little ass jiggling and blazing with a disturbing sensually seductive fire.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK,CRACK

The blows rained down of Fae’s tender young ass. Yet it was not only the pain that his hand brought to the young girl’s firm little ass but the way his fingers slid along her puffy pink folds. Pain, pleasure, coursed through every fiber of her supple young body and no matter how desperately Fae struggled she could not escape that demanding hand.

“All you have to do Miss Goodwell is to beg to be punished and the pain will cease.”

Dr. Johnson smiled for the manacles and the floggers were laid out and waiting for this innocent young beauty.
 
Back
Top