Bicurious guy looking for bi married guy

I'm bicurious and married, she doesn't know, and I'm looking for a guy in my same situation to chat with and exchange fantasies. I find myself increasingly interested in having a bi guy friend. If interested please PM me.
Original post pretty much describes where my head is at.
 
Here for You

Let me know when you would like to discuss your situation. I'm a bi married guy that loves a cock now and then.
 
I always interested in talking to guys, like me, who are in this situation. Hit me up on yahoo or KIK

smash_bc
 
Always happy

to receive PMs from bi-curious guys. What I really want is an MFM threesome with my wife sharing the cock. But she won't even entertain the idea. So, if it's going to remain a fantasy, I'd love to discuss it (and anything else) with like-minded men.
 
716 585

Not much luck either. Looking forward to first experience and more there after.
 
Cool to see there more of 'my situation' out there

Hey gents, same boat here, 41 married guy, family, etc and just the past few years my curiosity and interest in exploring with other married curious married guys. For some reason with me, it's a desire to talk with others same age or older. Very inexperienced here, would love to explore.
 
I realized I'm just interested in a man's cock, nipples and asshole, but nothing else.
 
I'm bicurious and married, she doesn't know, and I'm looking for a guy in my same situation to chat with and exchange fantasies. I'm in my early 40s and find myself increasingly interested in having a secret bi guy friend with benefits. If interested please PM me.

Hey there, im 38 and married. Would love to meet somebody with similar interests. Pm me if you like for a chat. In dublin so very hard to find somebody close by. Love ti tslk about it though.
 
...

Would be nice if folks would put a location on their profile. Like I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio.

I mean really no one is going to track you down and out you.
 
I am bi curious and my wife knows. I am curious as to why you have not talked to your wife about it.

I will admit it has been a rough road with my wife who has been on again off again with regards to me exploring my bi side but that is all part of marriage.
 
I realized I'm just interested in a man's cock, nipples and asshole, but nothing else.

well that is most of us really. I identify myself as bi sexual but really I should qualify it as I enjoy sex in all its forms but I have yet to find a man that I fell in love with in my 46 years of life.
 
Similar Boat

I am bi curious and my wife knows. I am curious as to why you have not talked to your wife about it.

I will admit it has been a rough road with my wife who has been on again off again with regards to me exploring my bi side but that is all part of marriage.

I told my wife about two years ago of my desire to suck a cock. She handled it well. What changed? She now will finger fuck my mouth during sex....she seems to get off on it too and really pounds them in deep as she cums. She had never let me eat her cream pie but once she did she had one of those sheet ripping and writhing orgasms. As soon as my tongue hits her clit she goes off and the orgasms build to a huge one. I am still in the bi-curious stage but hopefully things will progress!
 
NE Illinois. Happy to chat. ..

Experienced biMWM loves to trade stories about past experiences.

If you don't have any bi stories, maybe you can tell me about that really kinky/slutty/pervy ex that you can't believe you let get away.

Literate and creative guys to the front of the line.
 
Back
Top