Just For The Ladies...

sosohorny

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Posts
350
Just for the ladies.....

Who was the last female celeb that you got yourself off to?

Mine was Alecia Moore (Pink). Seen her on TV and had to go looking on the net. Couldn't resist. She just gets me damp down there.

Anyone else care to share?
 
Just for the ladies.....

Who was the last female celeb that you got yourself off to?

Mine was Alecia Moore (Pink). Seen her on TV and had to go looking on the net. Couldn't resist. She just gets me damp down there.

Anyone else care to share?

LADIES WHO PLAY WITH OTHER LADIES always make me wet and then I wreck my dildos and hubby too:D
 
this is so embarrassing but i was watching the movie just my luck with lindsay lohan and i couldnt stop myself!
 
That k.d. lang naked scene in Salmonberries is probably my favorite.
 
Debbie Harry - the video of 'Denis Denis' from the seventies popped up on TV the other day. That's the one where's wearing just that slinky red shirt, and nothing else. Oh my goodness...just couldn't help myself...
 
Angelina Jolie in Wanted the scene where she gets out of this bath thingy and you can see her lovely bum! Could not help myself! lol
 
I love any girl who's pretty really. But I have to say Megan Fox in Transformers, UGH!!! Also Cheryl Cole hits my tits.
 
i like the movie the girl next door and elisha cuthbert is so so so sexy! i bought that movie and watch it like a porn.
 
Pauley Perrette /Abby from NCIS ...the woman is sexy as hell.​

pauley_perrette_02.jpg
PAULEY-PERRETTE-1.jpg
 
Oooooh, when she wears those high rise ponytails and a short plaid skirt! YUM!!!!

Mmhmm..exactly and she wears it all really well! I think she's just the sexiest little gothic female around. It doesn't matter what she wears it always looks hot.
 
Mila Kunis, after watching forget Sarah Marshall
also yes the girl from NCIS is hot , never watched the show but looked her up after reading in the posts.
 
Ashley Judd - Bug & Double Jeopardy

There was just something about her that turns me on.


aj.jpg
 
Okay another dark haired beauty my GF and I spoke about that she got off to and I can see why....the beautiful Kat Von D.


kat-1.jpg
 
Back
Top