Lust: Chapter 3 [Vampire Lycan thread]

midnight_toy

The one and Only
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Posts
1,780
Lust: Chapter 3 [Open thread to all (Vampire Lycan Mortal thread)]

Note: This is a try at a thread i wrote in over about 9 years ago I liked it and found it interesting and if you want to join post your Sign up Form and then jump into the story.....This time of the story it takes place in New Orleans

Note: For those of you who do not quite understand what Face, Neutral and Heel mean. Face = Good...... Neutral = Good and Bad ........Heel = Bad

Sign Up Form
Characters Name
Characters Age:
Place of Origin:
Alignment: (Face Neutral Heel)
Class: (Lord or Queen, or regular creature or mortal)
Physical Description:
Personality:
Weapons: (If any)

THE STORY

Until you allow yourself to look underneath the surface, you shall never see the world for what it truly is. Have you ever kept your gaze on someone for a moment to long, noticed their skin was paler than most. Have you ever strolled through a park well past midnight and you could have sworn you felt the presence of another. Until now, those stories about things that went bump in the night were just stories. Until now, you truly were alone...

This is a vampire and lycan story Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Name: Lilly
Age: 25
Place of origin: she was in Europe but wished to find others like herself
Alignment: Neutral
Class: regular Vampire Her Father is a Lord but she doesnt wish to take her place in his blood line.


Physical Description: Lilly is a pretty shy little thing but only on the outside! she loves to let others think she is to weak to take care of herself so others might think they can take control over her which she sometimes likes and cant do anything really right. She is a Female that is 5'3 she has creamy white skin which she tries to keep lightly tan with browning creme so she can be invisable sometimesunder the mortals, baby blue eyes which she can change the color of when she is pissed or in different moods, she has fire red hair which makes her look young and inocent she wears them in one long braid with a black purple little bow.

Personality: she has two personalities one where she is shy and the sweetest little thing on the earth and other one were she is a little hard headed bitch

Weapons: she doestn have really have a weapons other then her dagger that she had become as a little girl from her mother to protect herself when she is out by herself and her some what longer nails which she has metal tips on so they are shapr when she needs them.


Lilly lived in Germany she was born there and had lived there all her life her what she thought was her real parents had died a long while ago, thou she doesnt really remember how or why. She had lived her whole life to hide what she is so that she could live under the mortals without someone knowing, untill one day she found out she was the oldest Daughter of a Lord Vampire which had killed her what she thought was her parents and hated him more then anything so she headed out to a place she heard of alot of Vampires and Lycans gathered and lived together.

New Orleans thats were she would go and she did so without her father knowing she wanted to escape from him and his goonies. She ended up in New Orleans and saw a broken down bar club and thought that would be the best thing she could do to keep her true self hidden.

Lilly opened the bar up and fixed it and all and now it was a place where Lycans and Vampires could meet and have fun with Mortals all night and day. Lilly even found a mortal that helped her over days when she slept night she didnt stand behind the bar either really she kept the true identity of the bar owner in the black night there stood a Lycan female pretty young but two other Mortals helped her at night.

Lilly walked around town some wondering if already the bar was full of dancing lustful creautres or if it was still going slow since it just turned dark. She could smell all the different people and creautres walking and wondering around thou she stayed to her shy little self thinking of what she might have to eat tonight.
 
Last edited:
Sign Up Form
Characters Name: Jean Luke Batard
Characters Age: Timeless
Place of Origin: France
Alignment: (Face Neutral Heel) Neutral
Class: (Lord or Queen, or regular vampire)Werewolf
Physical Description: Lean, deceptively well muscled, dark piercing golden eyes, ginger hair with a touch of sliver at the temples
Personality: a mixture of seductive and Brooding
Weapons: (If any)

New Orleans what a delightful city it touched Jean Luke Batard and left a bitter sweet taste. It reminded him so much of Rochelle yet instead of the fresh salty tang of the brisk sea breeze this city had the dark musky furtive smell of the bayou. The French Quarter reminded him of the endorsements he had now as a child. How many times had the world turned sense those care free days of his youth. How many times had it turned sense that night, sense that fateful bite?

Jean Luke could feel his pulse quicken, his senses sharpening, and the urge, the need for the hunt grew ever stronger, his golden eyes pierced the darkness, as he lifted his head and inhaled deeply . A soft sweet fragrance on the night breeze caught his attention and peeked his interest, his footsteps turn to that seductive fragrance of the night and his search began.
 
Name: Sasha
Age: 21
place of origin: America, but she doesn't no where exactly she was born because she was an orphan baby.
Alignment:neutral
Class: regular vampire, born that way.

Physical Description: Sasha is tough on the outside but gentle on the inside, having to take care of herself from a very young age she grew a very tough exterior or but get to know her and you see the warm and gentle person. (It takes some time). She doesn't take orders from people very well which has led her to be in lots of fights, thankfully she knows how to fight though. She is 5' 6", with super white skin that she likes to keep it that way. She has dark blue eyes that change to a dark purple when in a fight and she has brown soft and straight hair that goes to her waist. She lets it juxt be there most times but sometimes she will put it in a ponytail.

Personality: Sasha has 3 different ones. The tough and hard on outside but inside gentle, she makes them into one personality, the calm and carefree personality who seems to always be just watching people, and the most dangerous catlike one that can talk with most venom ever heard, and grin with pure excitement.

Weapons: A rod that lengthens at her touch so that she can hold it with both hands, had it since she was a baby and no one else she met could touch it since it shocked them.

Sasha had always been a drifter, and here she was again, in New Orleans, just trying to find where she fit in. She sighed and sat on a bench. Her hair swaying slightly. Sasha had been an orphan and had been put in foster care, which was supposed to "find a home." That turned out to be a joke so she ran away at age 7, surviving by herself since then. not trusting anyone, learning early that people were all the same, looking out for themselves, even her. As Sasha sat, she saw a girl that looked interesting and curious Sasha quietly started following her, oh her and her carefree nature, yesh she really needed to get it under control sometime, but for now she followed the few inches shorter, with lightly tanned skin girl, wondering who she was and why this person had a draw on her curious side.
 
Lilly was wearing a black leather skirt but not tight more like a school girl uniform like skirt and a black red corsage with knie high boots. She played with the end of her braid that was long enough that it layed over her breasts.

Lillys eyes changed from Icey blue to a slight red as she smelled some young vampire feeding on some guy and that poorly as to say. She walked over and looked the young vampire ran off scared not noticing that she was a vampire herself seeing that the guy was almost dead anyways she finsihed him off so he wouldnt have to suffer. She didnt notice that someone was following her but she was distracted from feeding.

While feeding she smelt somthing different somthing old very old much older then herself and thou she might look 20 she was way much older then normal mortals could ever turn. She licked her lips cleaning herself as she stood and looked around her eyes turning back to her icey blue as she looked around not seeing where this creature this person was coming from thou she did know if she could smell him he smelt her to the more improtant question thou was did it get his attention as it did hers.

She quickly headed back towards the her bar "Night Things" as she noticed this musky smell being of one creatures typ and this only able to be the dogs under those night creatures. She didnt hate Lycans werewolfs whatever the humans like to call them but she never knew who she could trust since she had met her father. He had so many creatures under his power she didnt know with whom she could have trust with and others were she should just hide from.


Lilly tried to move quickly but not to quick so her smell spreads even more then it already has been. She found her way back to the bar and looked around not seeing anyone that could meet up to the smell she had noticed heading in she walked to her table in the corner seeing some new faces in the bar she smiled. Before she could even show interest in somthing to drink one of her female mortal workers brought her a dark red wine with some of her own blood drops in it knowing Lilly liked that very much so.
 
Last edited:
Sasha kept following the young girl and saw another vampire feeding, and then watched the young woman go over. At least she looked young, Sasha wasn't sure, knowing that vampires could live a very long time. She then saw that the woman finished the human that had been almost dead already. After that she quickly headed somewhere and Sasha quickly followed after. The woman then went into a bar and so did Sasha, taking a seat were she could look at the woman, without being noticed, still curious about this woman.
 
Lilly talked to her worker but made sure if anyone was listening it sounded more like a customer talking to bartender like and not boss to worker. Her eyes shot to the door as a female walked in she looked once over her. She then quickly looked back at her worker and smiled.

"thanx Ashley for the very tasty wine..."

Lilly touches her arm softly and lets Ashley go back to work. she leans back against the chair taking a deep breath and relaxing. Her eyes roam the bar and ends at the female that didnt sit far away from her and then back to the dance floor where some men adn women were dancing.

She takes a sip of her wine and smiles standing up to join the dancers on the floor starting to dance slowly with them her eyes kept closely to the door just incase someone or thing comes in she doesnt really know to trust or not.
 
Sasha watches as the woman stands up and goes to the dancefloor and Sasha watches her, leaning back, she flags down a bartender and asks if she could have some white wine. The bartender nods and goes to get some and Sasha turns her attention back to the woman. She looks sort of like a human to Sasha but shakes her head saying that appearances are nothing to define someone on, you even saw her feeding earlier. Speaking of which Sasha's throat suddenly reminded her of her hunger, but she couldn't do it with people watching, but here there was always more then one person. Sasha sighed and looked back to the woman, controlling her hunger.
 
Batard followed the alluring fragrance from the tree lines rues of Algiers to the darker seedier back alleys of the French Quarter. It was a part of the endorsement that young and foolish tourists sought out in their naïve quest to find the real New Orleans. As he followed that alluring fragrance he idly wondered at the world of man and its foolish ideas of lycanthropes, that they changed from man to beast only at the full moon, as if they had no control over their own nature, if they were unable to let the cloak of humanity slip from them at will or take it up again as the hunt required. His quest for the source of that alluring fragrance led him to a charming little bar on a back alley of Bourbon Street.

Jean Luke pushed opened the door to the quaint little bar. It was dimly lit as was the norm for such out of the way caberaies, then suddenly there was the sharp scent, the tang of a vampire. Vampires Batard softly breathed,. For centuries in the old world Vampire Clans and lycanthropes packs had fought, fought over territory, fought for food, they both fed on mortals. The vampire savoring the rich taste of their life giving force the blood that pounded so seductively beneath their soft supple skin. The lycanthropes fed off their energy, their sexual energy, and that they could do only in their true form. Jean Luke stepped through the door, the bold wolf, the only question would he be met with animosity or would he be tolerated as one of the children of the night. Did the hatred of the old world extend to the New World as well?

“Scotch neat.”

He simply ordered his senses were on edge as he waited for what these vampires would now do.
 
Name: Sandra
Age: 25
Place of origin: here and there she never stayed long in one place untill now
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Lycan born as one thou only half
Weapons : none


Sandra was one of the bartenders Lilly kept at work here. Lilly had saved her life back a long while ago and this was how she was going to pay Lilly back for that the unusual thing about it was that Lilly was a Vampire which many misunderstood in many ways and Sandra was a the other creature of the night. Sandra always watched Lilly when she moved around th ebar her body always looked so silky and innocent but if anyone knew better then Sandra Lilly was alot of things but not innocent.

Suddenly Sandra had to gasp smelling something very familiar and comforting it was a male alpha he might not show himself as one but she felt it she smelled it and from all the alcohol around her he might not have noticed her right away but then when he stood infront of Ashley ordering Sandra had this urge to step up to give him his order.

"Here... Scotch the best here in New Orleans Welcome to Night things "

Sandra said with a smile on her lips, she was wearing a very tight jeans with holes in it boots and shirt with some kind of band on it but baggy enough to show off her bra under it. She had brown copper almost more the gold copper color lightly curly and she was 5,5 tall and she cant remember how old she really was but knew she was to old to count on her hands and toes. She looked to be about 25 or so.

She noticed others and then went to serve them wondering if she had caught his attention to or is it was someone else here in the bar that did or if he just came in to drink somthing.
 
"Here... Scotch the best here in New Orleans Welcome to “Night Things” "

Jean Luke smiled into the stunning young lycanthrope’s eyes. He returned her smile with a dark twinkle in his golden eyes that told the young beauty that he had recognized her for what she was and yet there was a unspoken question as well of how could she work in a bar with so many vampires. Yet before he could give voice to his question. the tawny copper haired beauty had picked up a bar tray to serve the bar’s clientele.

“Mademoiselle who was that charming young beauty?”

He inquired of Ashley the very alluring and tempting mortal bartender. Such a tasty morsel Batard thought to himself. As he slipped his scotch he leaned back against the bar and surveyed the dance floor. His golden eyes came to rest on a lithe young creature in a black leather schoolgirl skirt. So many tempting young beauties both human and not.

The young barmaid had shown a bold interest in him. would she return or would he have to seek company else where.
 
Ashley gasped as the man askedher a question about Sandra. She smiled at him and then thought about what to say Sandra did warn her about talking to much about the bar its owner and Sandra.

So Ashley only says.

"Sorry if you want to know her name or who she is ask her yourself....she doesnt bite..."

She had to giggle at that she doesnt bite if others only knew how lovely her bites could be. Ashley couldnt tell the difference between alot of them the only thing she could most see was the vampires that didnt hide their pale skin to not fall out in public but the rest it was hard for her to notice. she didnt notice therefor that he wasnt just some man.

Sandra walked past him and then stoped infront of him setting some glasses down on the bar for Ashley to take leaning over infront of Luke teasing some as she then went off to gather some more empty glasses. Walking over tot he table with the slightly pale female Sandra knew from smell and look she was a vampire smiling she asked.

"well lovely what can I get you? another white wine?! umm we do have wine with shots if you wish that as well?!"

Smirking some she thought she would understand what she ment with shot to the wine but some didnt.
 
Characters Name: Olivia (Livy) Dupart
Characters Age: 24
Place of Origin: The Quarter, born and raised there.
Alignment: Face
Class: Crunchy mortal
Physical Description: The first thing most notice about Olivia is her wild mane of curly reddish brown hair... if she doesn't have the beast contained in a loopy bun at the nape of her neck, as usual. She stands at 5'7" and has and average build at 140-145lbs. Fit, but plenty of fluff and curves that get enough attention when she makes an effort to flaunt it... she usually doesn't. Honey brown skin with big brown eyes that rarely miss a thing.
Personality: Laid back, but far from lazy. Normally rather calm and hard to shake. She has seen her fair share of the darker side of people.
Weapons: She owns a gun, but does not always carry it.

She hesitated, the slight crunch of her boots on the sidewalk slowing to a halt matched her train of thought. The short walk from her beauty salon to her apartment was routine, but the night air felt weird. Olivia wasn't easily spooked so when the sudden need to slip into Night Things, where she was a semi regular, nearly became over powering, she obeyed, ignoring the irony in seeking comfort in a place called Night Things. Her intuition had yet to fail her. With a sigh, she back tracked a half block and pushed open the familiar door.

Fresh from work she wore black jeans, a coral tank covered by a denim jacket. Framed in the doorway for a moment she glanced around before heading to her favorite end of the bar, instead of a table. The place was full, but not overly so. Nodding at a few familiar faces she ordered something fruity and non alcoholic. Her mind was playing tricks on her enough at the moment. Waiting a while before loading up her blood stream seemed logical.

A new face brought her her drink, but as a man settled in a few seats down, she smiled at both and waved her fingers at Sandra. "Come chat when you have a second." Sandra seemed busy of course, so Olivia turned in her seat to seek out Lilly. She scanned the room over her glass sipping and feeling not as relaxed as she should have felt by now.
 
Lilly was dancing and having fun as some mortals knew extacly what she was and always tried to offer themself to her but she was slightly picky at living feed bags as she liked to call them but suddenly she smlled somthing fimiliar it was Olivia and somthing had spooked her she didnt react right away knowing Sandra was at the bar or at least close by to keep an eye out for her.

So she danced a few mins before turning slowly so she could see hwere she was sitting seeing her at the bar she smiled and kept dancing getting close to the edge of the dance floor so olivia could see her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra smiled at Olivia when she came in watching her walk over to the bar ordering by Ashley and called out to her to come chat when she has some time. Sandra nods and calls back.

"Will do just a sec sweety..."

Sandra always called everyone with names like sweety lovely and so she just loved the reactions the most gave her with it.
 
Sasha kept watching the woman, barely paying attention when a lycan came in. If they didn't pick fights Sasha didn't really pay attention. She was getting bored just doing nothing so she got up, going to the dancefloor and let her body take over, beginning to dance, but keeping parr of her mind not wanting to let completely loose. After a minute Sasha decided she needed it and closed her eyes, letting her mind completely go, hoping she didn't lose control of her hunger.
 
"Sorry if you want to know her name or who she is ask her yourself....she doesn’t bite..."

The charming young mortal bartender sweetly chided Jean Luke. There was something about this vivacious young beauty that called to the hunter, the praetor that was Jean Luke Batard. Then the young she wolf Sandra once more was there so very close and yet so far away. Her lithe young body so temptingly pressed to his as she set her tray full of glasses on the bar for Ashley to wash as she had time. Then that sweet seductive warmth was gone. Her tray held high on one hand as she slipped through the crowed bar. Her soft voice playing at the edge of his consciousness.

"well lovely what can I get you? another white wine?! umm we do have wine with shots if you wish that as well?!"

She cooed to a young female vampire. Sandra smiled at Olivia when she came in watching her walk over to the bar ordering by Ashley and called out to her to come chat when she has some time. Sandra nods and calls back.

"Will do just a sec sweetly..."


It was then that Jean Luke turned his attention to the delicious little human morsel Ashley.

“Then perhaps you can tell me your name Mademoiselle? “

He teased the young human beauty.
 
Olivia winked at Sandra and raised her glass to her friend. When she turned back to the rest of the room she finally spotted Lilly on the dance floor. The stylist shook her head and grinned at the woman. How she missed that was beyond her understanding, the woman was a goddess, and the floor was filled with lovely bodies grinding and flowing to the pulse of the music. Her mind really was unsettled tonight to miss that, but getting on the floor and dancing would be just as intoxicating as a drink, so she remained where she was.

After waving and blowing a kiss at Lilly and a few other eyes turned her way, both male and female, she caught sight of Sandra's teasing display for the man a few seats down and chuckled to herself. He was the type that made her shiver a little, and not just from the insanely good looks. Watching him tease the new girl Ashley was her current entertainment, though she did go back and forth from them to the dance floor.

It should have been a time to wind down, but something kept her on edge. Olivia hid it behind her amused half smile, not wanting to bring others down. The place was jumping and she was determined to have a good time, despite the way her heart rate was slowly increasing. 'Deep breaths Livy, chill girl chill.' she chided herself mentally.
 
Last edited:
OOC: sorry didn't see post about person coming to me till now.

After a few minutes Sasha went back to her table, and looked up as a bartender came. "I actually think I would like that very much to try the shot with the wine." Before letting the person go away. Sasha was frusturated and didn't know why at the moment, maybe it was just her hunger but there seemed to be something else and she just sighed.
 
Ashley smiled some shaking her head at him as she poured some drinks that were also ordered and looked up over to him adn giggled some saying.

" and why would you want my little oh name....Im no one...not like Sa...umm Her!"

She gasped some blushing almost messing up Lilly had always warned her about men that wanted to know to much but she always felt safe behind the bar. She bite her lower lip and slipping down the bar to hand a group of girls their drinks before coming back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra smiled and noded.

"ok Lovely wine with shot coming up...."

She walked towards the bar were olivia was sitting glancing once over to Lilly they had promised each other that they would watch over Olivia she was their good friend and still a virgin in the theme of Night things she didnt believe in vamps and all those naughty nasty fun things. Therefore was she also very quick in danger and they promised to try and keep her out of it as well till she was ready to know their secret.

Sandra landed at the bar where olivia was sitting and siped at her drik laughing some.

"Wow becarful dont drink to much dont want to carry you home..."

Sandra hugged Olivia glancing down at Ashley and the Wolf calling down to her.

"Ash white shot table five...."

Her eyes locked on him for a second and then back to Ashley suddenly feeling Lilly bump into her from behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly was dancing and seeing Ashley doing her job and flirting some with a very strong man she could smell that he wasnt around here or she hadnt seen him around here atleast. She walked up to Sandra and bumped into her laughing taking a sip of Olivias drink and then hugging her coughing some then lauging.

"WOW ok that is everything but...ummm tasty...why?!"

She looked at Ashley waving her finger and Ashley knew that ment red wine with shot. Ashley was doing her job very good.

Ashley got the drinks done and brought Lilly hers before walking over to the table from the other female Sandra had taken a order from and walking over leaning over the table setting the glass down before her smilling.

"White with shot....enjoy"

She said before heading back to the bar taking some empty glasses with her.
 
Sasha smiled as the person went off with her order and she relaxed once again before the scent smacked her in the face. She hadn't smelled it before and now with her hunger, oh hell. Damn why why why was there a mortal here, oh hell she needed to feed. Even when someone came with her order she was looking down, trying not to let her hunger control her, which wasn't easy. She never really had anyone to help and as the lady started to leave Sasha grasped her arm and looked up with pleading eyes. "Help, please?"
 
Ashley gasped as she tugged on her arm which Sasha grabed her looking over to Lilly and Sandra this wasnt her first time this happened but it did scare her each time.

Lilly heard Sasha beg for help she quickly turned to walk over to them grabing Sasha taking her to the dance floor.

"Come let me help you here int his bar you dont feed on the bartenders....you feed on the willing that throw themself to you but not empty"

Without letting Sahsa go she leaned over to a young man whispering somthing to him he then smiled and noded to Lilly taking sahs in his arms slightly as if they were going to dance putting her arms around his neck whispering to her.

"enjoy!"

Lilly whispered then to Sasha.

"Welcome to New Orleans here in Night Things your needs are our needs....always remember that and please do be careful there are still mortals in here that dont know we are WE Im Lilly ok?"
 
Sasha was panting still as the girl tugged on her arm but Sasha was afraid if she let go she would go into a frenzy and then a person come over and grabbed her taking her to the dancefloor. "Sorry, little control... only asking for help to control." Sasha was still having a hard time controlling, her body sending some pulses out. Sasha then saw the woman lean over and say something to a man and he smiled and then put his arms around her and her arms on his neck and said enjoy and after Lily stopped talking Sasha quickly began to drink from him, clutching his shirt, pushing herself against him, lost in her hunger, except for the little bit that made sure to not kill him or even get near it. After she had drank what she needed which thankfully hadn't been too much she licked her lips and licked the wound quickly, just so it didn't bleed and she unwrapped her arm, whispering in hi ear. "Thank you."

She then went over to Lilly. "Thank you for that. I was wondering if I could talk to you about something later that I think you could help me with, hopefully?" Sasha hoped that maybe this woman could teach her to control her hunger around humans, because rignt now she was doing a very poor job and this showed it.
 
Last edited:
" and why would you want my little oh name....Im no one...not like Sa...umm Her!"

The young beauty asked so sweetly.

“Because you intrigue me Miss…...”

Jean Luke let his voice trail off as his dark golden smiled into the young mortal’s eyes. There was something about this girl that peeked his interest. Perhaps it was her human fragility but he knew he had to have her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He watched as others in this dark and hauntingly beautiful place fulfilled each other’s needs. Human’s who wanted to be feasted on. Creatures of the night fulfilling their desires as only they could. Could this place Night Things be the place he had been searching for?
 
Lilly smiled at Sasha and noded looking back at the man on the dance floor.

"Go to the bar and tell the bartender behind it power up drink she will know and it will be on the house thank you ..."

She took Sashas hand and took her back to her table and sat down with her.

"I dont know if Im the best one to help but i will try.....mostly it helps to take all your drinks with shot and in the begining with extra shots....its like when you hunger chocolate so long you eat each time a small piece you wont just eat the hole bar....always remember that...."

She smiled at Sasha

"Sooo like I siad before im Lilly and you Love?!"
 
Olivia returned the hug, eager to take all her friends offered to settle herself. It usually worked... usually. She ended the hug by pressing her cheek to Sandra's and giving her an extra squeeze. "No need to carry me home. I'm not drinking... yet." They usually knew somehow when something was up with her, both Sandra and Lilly, but this natural reaction to her friends affection was an obvious sign.

Mentally clueless of the high level of supernaturals around her, Olivia's body, on the other hand, was keenly aware. One had stopped by her salon earlier and roughly escorted his companion out. She only saw it as some jerk of a guy picking up his girlfriend, but it was much more than that. The man had given her chills the way he looked at her after she growled her objections to his actions in her place of business. For a moment he seemed inhuman and his gaze chilled her to the bone. being the stubborn proud woman she was, she didn't look away. She saw the hint of a grin, but his eyes were still deadly.

"Hey, that's my drink." she joked, not really caring Lilly stole a sip. "What do you mean why? I'm pacing myself. Not everyone gets smashed in fifteen minutes and tosses themselves on the dance floor." Olivia wasn't sure she could work it even half as well as the gorgeous Lilly.

Both Sandra and Lilly disappeared just as quickly as they had swung by. They had a job to do and run the bar was something they did well. When her glass was drained, Olivia went for something stronger and watched in open amusement still as the man spoke to Ashely and gazed at the crowd. She could look at him with no problem so long as he didn't look directly back her, which bothered Olivia, even more so since he was one of a handful that were intoxicating to look at that night.
 
Back
Top