orgy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
his cock is ready to explode its juices in you as we bare down and suck and bite your nipples and clit all at the same time

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!" I cry out as your cock throbs. My nipples are erect, between your teeth. My legs contract.

your body is shaken as his cock thrust in your pussy, it dripping with pre cum ready to explode

should he cum in you or on your tits as they suck them

he begins to cum in your and pussy and then pulls out and cum on their faces and your tits you are on fire

Not so fast honey. You're not done yet.

*I walk over stroke my cock against your cheek.

Open up.

*Your mouth, dripping with cum, opens as wide as your jaws will allow.

I grab the back of your head and aim my rock hard cock down your throat.

"Good girl" I whisper as the tip of your tongue flicks the base of my cock. Gagging a little as you eat your fill.

My hand wraps around your cock and gently pulls it forward. My lips kiss yours. My tongue touches yours.

your kiss send a lightning to bolt to my already hard cock, your kiss taste so good

My mouth filled with cum, I swallow. I suck on his limp member, licking up all his cum.

Her tight little pussy is on fire , just like a volcano waiting to erupt , slowly sinking into the seething bubbling juices

I clean up his member with my lips. I then kiss his lips. He feels so good and warm.

I kiss her back as we twirl my cum back and forth and mix it, it is so erotic you have me hard again

I take your cock in my mouth and begin moving my lips up and down. It throbs against my lips. I can feel your tongue touch my pussylips. I spread my legs on both sides of your body.

Standing behind you both i place my hands on your hips & peel your wet panties slowly down over your hips & down your thighs until i have them in my grasp & hold them aloft in triumph before sniffing the musky smell of your aroused sex & driving my blood engorged rod between your parted cheeks exploding your little brown star .

I gasp as I feel someone's hard member push against my tiny rosebud.

"Aaaahhhh!!" I scream out.

"Nooooooo!" He was so big. But he wouldn't stop. He entered my forbidden place!

You feel so tight as your ass muscles clasp around my shaft as it slips in & out gradually easing as my precum lubes the tiny hole. Holding your hips & you push back against me forcing my cock head deeper , looking over your shoulder smiling , encouraging me to plunge deeper

"Ggggoooodddd!!" I can feel you driving into my anal canal. It makes me feel so full.

Balls deep inside you i ride your ass & wave my hands in the air "LOOK EVERYONE , NO HANDS " & then laughing i bring my hands down sharply in a wet "SMACK" on your cheeks. grasping the burning flesh & digging my fingers in , rocking back n forth .

"oooowww!!" I cry out as your spank my defenseless behind. I am humiliated as he yells "No hands!" His cock pumps in and out of my tight rosebud. I gasp. It hurts so much!

Holding your crimson cheeks in the palms of my hands i prise the cheeks apart & look down admiring my glistening shaft as it pumps & drives into your quivering rear , watching as it disappears into your quicksand of an ass & sliding out again as if for a breath before diving in once more.
:devil:

Obvioiulsly arriving late...i take a seat on an empty couch...content for now to sip my whiskey and watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back