Loving Submission

Theodore Charles walked to the fireplace and began working on building a new fire. By the time the food beer and wine arrived he had the fire stoked and burning bright. He was unconcerned about his nakedness as the maids came in with the food. If they hadn't seen a cock by this point in their life it was about time that they did.

He sat at his chair and tore off a chunk of bread added ham and cheese to it and began eating slowly.

He looked at his wife, in her position at his feet, and said, "Tomorrow go purchase a peasant dress of poor quality. Tomorrow night we will go out to an inn for dinner and drinks." As she looked up at him, Theodore Charles added, "And some fun."
 
Ava raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, husband." She giggled.

She tried to imagine what he had planned, but she knew he would surprise her. She thought about where to go to buy a dress. She would have one of Theodore's soldiers escort her.

She took a few bites of food and sipped her wine.

"Do you think we should leave for your home sooner than planned due to my uncle?"
 
Theodore Charles considered her question before shaking his head, "No. That would appear to be weakness and that shall not do. I will handle your uncle while you shop for the clothes tomorrow. Make sure that you the dress you purchase is of extremely poor quality, and gives no hint of your station."

He tore off some more bread with ham and cheese and handed it to Ava. After she took it he made himself another trencher and poured himself a beer. He smiled at her knowingly and said, "After you finish get on the bed wife. It will be time to fill your womb with my seed again. This time I will take my time."
 
Ava finished her food. She brushed out her hair and then got on the bed. She snuggled into the soft mattress and the cool sheets. She laid on her belly, her ass on display. She watched him from over her shoulder.

"I am not sure I will survive if you take your time." She called back to him playfully.
 
Theodore Charles walked toward the bec, "I don't intend for you to survuve. Roll over."

After she rolled over, Theodore Charles pulled her arms to a 45 degree angle from her body and tied them to the foot of the bed. He bent her waist and pulled her legs up over her head and tied her feet to the head board of the bed. Her pussy and ass pointed straight up exposed to him, and whatever he may choose to do to her.

He knelt between her hands, and ran his hands along her legs until he got to her pussy. He began massaging it firmly while he stared into her eyes. "I am going to gag you, wife. And tonight I will do everything I can imagine to you. Once that is done I am going to fuck you as hard as I can."

He spanked her pussy a couple times and asked, "Do you have anything you want to say before I begin? "
 
Ava felt a bit like a human pretzel, but his touch was still so exhilarating.

"I am yours my husband." Was all she had to say as he massaged her pussy and then spanked it. She found herself already trying to wiggle under his touch.

His strong hands toyed with her perfectly.
 
Theodore Charles continued massaging his wife's pussy punctuating it with the occasional slap to her ass, pussy or tits. She began wiggling beneath his hands and his eyes never strayed from her body. If she watched closely Ava could see where he was moving his hands to, and where he was going to spank her.

He reached up and pulled a pillow over her face to hide her eyes, ordering, "Don't knock the pillow off wife. If you do I will strap it down."

He slid the forefinger of his left hand into her wet pussy and began stroking her slowly while his right hand continued toying with her body.
 
Ava did her best to keep her head still. She was mewling and whimpering as he toyed with her and went between teasing and slapping her body. His finger slid inside of her, and she almost climaxed.

She could feel his soaked finger trail up and down her thigh. She sighed sweetly and then his hand slapped her pussy hard and she cried out sharply.
 
Theodore Charles moved his hands in odd patterns trying to not to become predictable in his actions. His fingers sliding inside her tight cunt pulled enough fluid that it glistened all the way down her ass crack and along her spine.

He lowered his mouth to her pussy and thrust his tongue inside her between his fingers and slapped her tit with his free hand.
 
His tongue on her sex, made her strain against her bonds. When his other hand slapped her tit, she threw her head back and the pillow fell away from her face.

She cried out sharply, her voice echoing down the hall. The rope was biting into her wrists and ankles.
 
Theodore Charles sawed his hand up and down while his tongue continued it's exploratory probing of her pussy. His thumb wrapped around the thin gap between anus and pussy and began to press against her starry opening.

Moving his mouth to the top of her slit, Theodore Charles began laving her nub with attention; pressing it left then right. His teeth caught hold of it and he held it firmly while flicking his tongue as fast as possible up and down.

As Ava thrust her hips up and down in time with Theodore Charles' tongue his thumb began delving deep up her ass and her pressed his forefinger, middle finger and thumb together through the thin membrane.
 
Ava was mindless with sensation and pleasure. Her legs shook against her bindings. Her orgasms came one after another, her body squeezing his fingers inside of her. She found herself sort of melting. She was so overwhelmed with sensation-- his fingers, his tongue, his breath on her slick sex, the robes rubbing against her skin... She sunk into such a soft, and submissive state that she was unaware of anything but her love's touch.
 
She had reached a place that his previous wife had taken months to arrive at.

Pure orgasmic bliss.

Ava's body quivered with each caress and stroke. A mindless, will less entity solely existing for the carnal state of here and now.

As she shivered, shuddered, and quaked beneath his hands, Theodore Charles moved into position and as he pulled his fingers from her pussy, he slammed his cock balls deep inside her. Powerful thrusts up and down he continued pounding her into a will full state of submissive oblivion centered solely on their prurient, carnal needs.
 
Ava cried out in relief when he filled her. His cock felt like perfection.

"my love." She whispered over and over. "my love."

Her body squeezed him. She trembled beneath him. She wanted to feel his pleasure, she wanted to hear him roar with his climax.
 
Theodore Charles hammered down on his wife with every intention of splitting her in two. The wet sounds of body slapping into body filled the room with Ava's moans and his grunts.

She was tied down so that she could not move if she had to and Theodore Charles balanced himself on his left hand over her. His right hand now free from having to hold him up began to work on Ava.

He spanked her firmly, starting just above her left knee and worked his way up. Each slap of his hand matching the height of his back stroke.

Once her left leg was tanned to a bright pink, Theodore Charles rotated his plank position to rest on his right hand.
 
His hand had set her thigh on fire. She cried out with each smack. Tears streamed down her cheeks, but she was in the sweet spot of pleasure tangled with pain.

Then he changed hands and began slapping her other thigh. She whimpered softly, shaking all over.

"I don't know how much more I can take...." She plead softly.
 
Theodore Charles was not too sure how much more he could take either. His balls were on fire, and the strain of trying to keep from cumming was showing on his face.

Her pussy was palpitating around his cock, milking him, trying to make him cum. When she whimpered one more time and shuddered beneath him, his balls exploded, and he thrust one last time, jamming his cock as deep into her as possible as he pumped his seed into her.
 
"Oh God." She cried out in relief and pleasure as he filled her with his hot seed. She was still shaking. Her hair spilt around her face. Her cheeks flushed and streaked with tears.

She tried to speak but couldn't. She thought of his seed inside of her and she hoped that he had impregnated her. He had flooded her with his climax, surely this time his seed would take root.
 
Theodore Charles collapsed on top of Ava his weight squarely on her chest and hips. He kept his hips pressed down as tight against hers as possible, keeping his cock deep inside her, even as it began to become flaccid.

He kissed her hard, his teeth crushing her lips against her teeth as his tongue invaded her mouth. As his cock slipped out of her, he raised up and untied her slowly. After releasing each rope he massaged her arm or leg until the blood flow was fully reestablished.

He laid down next to Ava and pulled her into his chest. "That, wife, is good sex."
 
Ava felt melted as her husband untied her and massaged her limbs. Then he pulled her to his chest and she snuggled in tightly. She sighed contentedly as he held her close. She shivered with aftershocks from her climaxes.

Ava closed her eyes and allowed herself to just rest against her husband's warm, sweat slickened skin. She loved the feel of his chest rising and falling and she could hear his steady heartbeat.

His hand cupped her head and she sighed deeply.

"I want to stay like this forever." She whispered.
 
Theodore Charles grunted in response neither agreeing nor disagreeing with her sentiment. Eventually, he looked at her and said, "That us neither likely nor realistic. "

He leaned his head back against the pillow and sighed contentedly. "If for no other reason you have sons to birth."
 
Ava sighed deeply.

"Yes, sons." She sighed. "Maybe your son has already been planted in me. We will know soon enough."

She cuddled against his warm chest. "tomorrow, i will go buy a peasant dress as you asked me too. Maybe something blue."

Ava closed her eyes and prayed that his seed had taken root.
 
Theodore Charles shook his head and said, "No. It needs to be as plain as possible, and as drab as any peasant could afford, blue is generally too expensive for a peasant woman."

He rubbed her stomach and said, "No worries if it did not occur tonight or so far. I will fuck you at least once a day until such time you are pregnant."

He craned her head to look at him and said, "But it will be a son."
 
Ava looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes, as drab as I can find."

She liked the feel of his hand on her stomach.
"And when I am big with your child will you still want me everyday?" She asked with a playful grin. The idea of bearing children was a little scary to her, but she desperately wanted to please him.
 
Last edited:
Theodore Charles smiled as he rubbed her belly and cupped a tit. "Yes wife, I will still want and take you daily. And after the boy is born I will feed from your tit while I make a second son."

He pulled on her nipple and twisted it while talking. He added, "And if the boy and I need more milk than you can produce we will wet nurse the boy to supplement him."
 
Back
Top