Drug Lord & The Innocent Girl (PM Me if your interested)

Tony leaned over Penelope and tied one length of rope to each post of the head board. Her arms were outstretched above her head. She was slightly confused by what was happening. She didn’t know what he was going to do to her. She thought of her friends did they know about this. Had they been with him? Her friends were pretty pally with him so they could of have. It did make her feel jealous thinking her friends could have been with him. He took off his shirt but left on his trousers.
*
She looked at him confused. Her mind was so jumbled and she had no idea what was going to happen. He climbed onto the bed and he kneeled between her thighs. He pulled her thighs over his. His fingers moved over the material of her thong. She was wet. She moaned softly. He told her by time he was done with her that her thong would be soaked. His fingers moved against her clit through the material. She was moaning out softly.
*
She liked him touching her. He asked if she was ready as his hands moved over her stomach to her boobs. He played with her nipples distracting her from answering his question. She moaned more. Her nipples were getting so hard. He pinched them hard. He massaged her boobs. He asked her again if she was ready. “Yes I’m ready.” She said breathing heavily. She looked at him her boobs heaving in and out and her pussy tingling.
*
She was wet and wanting him. “What are you going to do to me?” She asked. She was so turned on. She was wanting and needing to be touched and pleasured. She wondered what was going to happen here. She was unsure of just what he was going to do to her. She was a bit scared but mostly turned on and excitied.
 
Teasing a bound Penelope on the bed

Tony smiled as he massaged her taut nipples drawing moans from her lips. When she was able to answer his question about being ready, “Yes I’m ready,” he pinched her nipples one more time. “I’m glad you’re ready for the pleasure I have planned for you Penelope.” Her breathing was growing heavier with each rise and fall of her breasts.

He felt her hips buck a little against his thighs as she asked in a soft moaning type voice, “What are you going to do to me?”

“Oh my sweet Penelope. You shouldn’t worry so much about what I’m going to do to you. Instead you should be concerned about your own pleasure.” He knew she was concerned about what was going to happen and he wanted to tell her that her friends enjoyed his kinks and in fact had told him about her. He promised them he would act as if he didn’t know her but her friends wanted to bring her out of her sexual shell, so to speak.

“Just to calm your nerves Penelope, we are going to start out slow and sensual and then later move on to more …. more interesting scenarios. To do this requires you to use all your senses,” he chuckled as he lifted up and reached into the bedside nightstand and pulled out a black silk scarf. There was no way she could stop him and if she decided to resist, well that would make it all that much more fun.

Reaching up to cover her eyes, he told her, “There is no reason to be afraid Penelope. I have a feeling you are going to experience some sexual delights you only dreamed of.” Tying the scarf at the back of her head, he sat up and looked down at his captive. “Now where do we want to begin,” he laughed picking up a feather from the nightstand and running it over her nipples. “Does that feel good baby?”
 
Last edited:
Tony told Penelope she shouldn’t worry so much. He told her to be concerned about her own pleasure. She was getting more excited about what was going to happen. She didn’t know what was going to happen but she knew it was going to be good. She was so looking forward to seeing everything he had planned for her. She knew tonight she was going to be shown all sorts of sexual pleasures. She was going to enjoy tonight and she knew it.

He told her they were going to start things slow and sensual and then move into more interesting things. He told her she needed to use all of her senses. He lifted up and reached into the bedside nightstand. She saw him pull out a black scarf. She looked at the scarf wondering what he was going to do with it. She couldn’t stop him doing anything to her but she wouldn’t stop him because she liked him a lot and she would let him do whatever he wanted to her.

He covered her eyes. “I’m not afraid just nervous, I’ve never done anything like this. I trust you but a part of me says I shouldn’t but I give my body to you tonight. You can do whatever you want to me tonight.” She said. He tied a scarf round her head. Her eyes were covered and she could not see anything. He asked where to begin but she knew he was going to do what he wanted so she did not answer.
*
He ran a feather over her nipples. It tickled her nipple, it felt good. She moaned out. It felt good. She didn’t know what it was brushing against her hard nipples. Her breathing was heavy. Her pussy tingling. She was wet and wanting him badly. Her worries about what he was going to do were fading away because she was enjoying it. “It feels so good.” She said. She bite her lip moaning loudly.
 
Teasing Blindfolded Penelope

When Penelope told him “I’m not afraid just nervous, I’ve never done anything like this. I trust you but a part of me says I shouldn’t but I give my body to you tonight. You can do whatever you want to me tonight,” Tony looked down at her and smiled. “That’s the right attitude Penelope. Let me show you some of the erotic delights that is sure to please you,”

Tony smiled down at his captive running unable to see what he had planned for her now. Maybe later he would take off the blindfold but for right now, he wanted her to only use the sense of touch as he ran the feather over her nipples, seeing her chest rise and fall a bit faster. When she moaned with each pass of the feather over her nipples, he noticed her breathing begin to grow heavier. “It feels so good,” she moaned and Tony saw her biting her lower lip while another moan slipped from her lips.

“I’m glad you like it Penelope. There is a lot more I have planned for you tonight,” he said standing next to the bed. He was still wearing his trousers but he quickly discarded them and then climbed onto the bed to kneel next to her. “Mmmm such a lovely body you have Penelope,” he whispered running the feather over her nipples again and then running it across her stomach.

Running the feather over her thighs, he saw her thighs instinctively open wider. “You like this feather tickling your supple body do you?” he asked moving it along the inside of her thighs. He smiled when he saw her damp panties, soaked with her sex juices. “You do like this baby,” he said huskily as he ran the feather over the damp material.

Dropping the feather on her tight abdomen, he leaned down and sucked a nipple into her mouth as his fingers slide down her stomach until they were at the top of the wet panties. “Ahhh I love your hard nipples and your wet pussy,” he moaned biting a nipple while his hand slide inside her panties to feel the damp lips guarding her sex. A surge of lust in is cock made it jerk a little as her bit her nipple and felt her pussy lips open to allow his fingers to explore inside. “Do you like this Penelope? Do you like it when I nibble on your tits and rub your hot sex box?"
 
Tony got rid of his trousers and kneeled next to Penelope on the bed. He told her she had such a lovely body making her blush. His feather moved over her hard nipples. The feather ran over her stomach. He ran the feather over her thighs. Her thighs opened wider. “Yes baby I like it.” She cried out. He moved the feather along the inside of her thighs. She bite her lip moaning. Her panties were so wet. “Oh yeah baby.” She said as he ran the feather over the damp spot of her panties. It felt good.
*
He dropped the feather on her flat stomach. He leaned down and sucked at her nipple. Her nipples were so hard. She moaned out. His fingers slid into her wet panties. She was so wet and horny. He told her he loved her hard nipples and wet pussy. He bite at her nipple making her groan loudly. Her panties were so wet. He was biting her nipple roughly and his fingers slid into her pussy. His fingers were moving around in her wet pussy. She was groaning out. “Oh god Tony yes I like it but I need more.” Penelope said.
*
She wanted more. She was so horny. Her body was feeling so good. She was so glad she came home with him. She was so glad she met him. Maybe this was why her friends wanted her to come out. Her senses were all heightened due to her eyes being covered. She was feeling so alive. Her body was feeling things she never had before. She was wanting more and knew he could show her so much more. He was a dark man who was taking her on a hot, little journey and she liked it. She really liked being here with him.
 
Teasing Penelope's nipples

Tony chuckled when she told him, “Oh god Tony yes I like it but I need more.”

“Oh my sweet Penelope you are going to more …… ohhhh so much more,” he whispered in a soft sinister tone. He had right where he wanted her. She was tied to the bed, her eyes were covered and she could not squirm away from him. And he was going to make her squirm, denying her the pleasure of an orgasm until she would be unable to control her body.

His teeth latched on to a nipple while his fingers rubbed her slippery pink skin of her slit. Biting harder on the hard nub, he wanted to hear her cries of lust as her breasts pushed against his mouth. He loved the feel of her body responding to his bites and caresses. Moving to the other breast, he gave it the same treatment, biting harder and feeling her body respond, pushing up against his mouth.

Pulling his mouth off her breast, he looked down at the twin nubs standing at attention. “Mmmmm it looks like your tits are ready for more stimulation,” he laughed pulling his fingers from her pussy. They were wet and he tasted her juices. “Your sweet pussy tastes so good baby,” he said putting his fingers to her lips. “Go ahead and have a taste for yourself.” Pushing his fingers into her mouth, he smiled as she greedily sucked on them until they were clean.

“Now let’s see what else we have for you,” he said pulling another object from the bedside dresser. “Tell how this feels Penelope,” he smirked clamping a pair of nipple clamps onto her sensitive nipples knowing there would be louder moans coming from her lips.
 
Tony bite at Penelope’s nipple she was moaning out. It hurt but she was feeling more pleasure than pain. She couldn’t understand how something that hurt felt so god damn good. She was loving what he was doing to her. Coming home with Tony was something that felt so right. Her brain was telling her to get out of there but her body wanted to stay. She liked this and liked him. Her body was so responsive to him. She had never felt so high. He had brought something alive in her. His touch was something she was loving. He had set her heart on fire like never before. She couldn’t think straight.

She could no longer see everything clear. Being here with him had her so confused. She was trying to ignore all of her bad thoughts of being here. She wanted to focus on what she was experiencing here with him. She didn’t know if she would get to experience anything like this ever again. Girls like her didn’t do things like this with guys like Tony. She wanted to experience more with Tony. She didn’t think he’d want more than tonight with her. She had figured out sort of that he had been with her friends. Compare to them she wasn’t anything special.


His teeth latched on to a nipple while his fingers rubbed her slippery pink skin of her slit. Biting harder on the hard nub, he wanted to hear her cries of lust as her breasts pushed against his mouth. He loved the feel of her body responding to his bites and caresses. Moving to the other breast, he gave it the same treatment, biting harder and feeling her body respond, pushing up against his mouth.

His fingers were moving around in her wet pussy. She was really loving all the attention he was giving all of her body. He pull his mouth from her boob. Her nipples were so hard. He pulled his fingers out of her. He told her she tasted so sweet and good. She felt his fingers at her lips. He told her to taste. She opened her mouth he pushed his fingers in. She sucked at his fingers tasting her juices. She cleaned his fingers. She was really struggling with her eyes covered but her other senses seemed to have heighten. She could hear him getting something out of a draw.

She was feeling nervous because she couldn’t see what it was he was getting out. Everything in her was telling her that she should tell him to let her go but she didn’t. She wanted this. She felt some cold against her nipple and then it was attached she bite her lip hard. Both nipples had something attached to it and it pulled at her nipple it hurt but in a good way. She let out a loud moan. “It hurts but in a good way. I like it.” She said. She decided to stop the over complicating everything and just enjoy tonight with Tony.
 
Teasing Penelope's nipples

Tony smiled down at Penelope, seeing her facial expression wince when he put the nipple clamps on her and hearing the soft groan of pleasure slip from her lips. “It hurts but in a good way. I like it.” She was blindfolded and didn’t know what to expect next but so far she was telling him she enjoyed everything he had done. He also knew she was probably confused as to his intentions and the thought of her three friends popped into his brain. Penelope would learn the truth of his relationship with her friends but for now he was only concerned with the woman lying tied to his bed and what he planned to do to her.

He thought about their encounter earlier in the evening at the club when they were in the private room. He felt there was something special about her and he smiled down that the blindfolded woman when he thought about her calling him master. He wondered if she had said it out of lust or if she really meant it because he told her to say it. ‘We’ll see if she really meant it later,’ he thought as he reached for the chains holding the nipple clamps.

“I’m glad you like them Penelope. You will have to wear them for a while and I’m sure you will grow to like them even more,” he whispered. Tony picked up the chain connecting the nipple clamps, pulling it up so her nipples were stretched along with the flesh of her breasts. “Hmmmm very lovely,” he said softly releasing the chain and watching her breasts bounce a little. “Yes I think you will have to come to like this,” he teased as he picked up the chain again. “Do you like it when I do this to you slave? Do you like it when your master plays with your boobs this way? Am I your master?”

He let the chain fall again, hearing the soft groans come from Penelope’s mouth. “I think you are going to be a very special pet,” he said patting her pussy lips and waiting for her to answer.
 
Tony took hold of the chain of the clamps and Penelope could feel the clamps pulling. “How long will you make me wear them?” She asked. She didn’t know how she would manage wearing them for a long time. She liked how it felt but she felt if she wore them for a long while they were start to feel uncomfortable. He pulled on the chain making her moan loudly. Her nipples were being stretched and pulled.

He said very lovely as he let go of the chain. Her boobs bounced. “I do like it but I’m not sure I will for a long period of time.” She said. She felt him get the chain again. “Yes I like it when you do that master. I love when my master plays with my boobs. You are my master and I am yours.” She said. She started to feel this wasn’t going to be a one off.

The chain was let go of again and she gasped out loudly. The feeling of the clamps was so intense but good. He told her he thought she was going to be a special pet and it made her smile. “Master want to be your very special pet.” She said. He patted her pussy. She was so wet. “Master I want more.” She said. The nipple clamps weren’t enough for her anymore. She wanted more.
 
continuing to tease Penelope's nipples

Tony smirked at the blindfolded woman when she asked, “How long will you make me wear them? I do like it but I’m not sure I will for a long period of time.

“For as long as desire,” was his very simple answer as he pulled on the chain, extending her nipples until she moaned.

When he pulled on them again, he let out a short laugh when she told him she liked it when he pulled on the chain and how she liked when he played with her tits. But the short laugh turned into a smile when she told he was her master and she was his and she wanted to be his special pet.

He felt the wetness of her sex, as he patted it and she uttered a soft moan, “Master I want more.”

Tony pulled on the chain again with one hand while his other hand patted her pussy. “As my special pet there will be more ….. ohhhh so much more pleasure for you. But we don’t want to do everything in one night now do we?” He wondered what she would think when he would make her the center of attention later. He let the chain fall from his fingers, hearing the deep groan of pain and pleasure come from her lips.

He picked up the chain, hearing her moan as he pulled it up to her lips. “Open up pet and hold this in your mouth until I tell you to let it go. If you let it go there will be dire consequences.” He saw her chin drop, taking pressure off her nipples. “Tilt your head back pet,” seeing her raise her head and the effort pulling on the nipples. “Hmmm that’s it pet keep the chain taut.”

Tony grabbed his cock and began rubbing it over the wet pedal lips of her pussy. “Do you like this pet? Do you want your master to fuck your slutty cunt?” He rubbed the head of his cock over her sensitive clit and smiled as she struggled to hold her head up, talk and not let the chain slip from her lips.
 
Last edited:
Penelope groaned out as Tony pulled at the chain as his other hand patted at her wet pussy. “No we don’t want rush through anything. I like everything you have done to me so far and I can’t wait for what else you have planned for me.” She said. He let the chain go and she groaned out. She liked knowing he was intending to spend more than one night with him.

He took the chain and put it to her lips. He told her to open her mouth and hold it in her mouth until he said and if she dropped it there would be consequences. She held the chain in her mouth and her head dropped to try and take the pressure from her nipples. He told her to tilt her head and she did. The chain was pulling on her nipples she moaned out loudly.

She could feel his big cock rubbing up against her wet pussy and it felt so good. “Yes master I like it. I want you to fuck your pet.” She struggled to say with the chain in her mouth. She was feeling tingles all over her body. She felt so good. He was teasing her pussy with his cock. The chain was pulling hard on her nipples. Her nipples were so hard and her pussy soaking wet.
 
Admonishing Penelope

Tony smiled down at Penelope as she struggled to keep her head up, moaning loudly from the increased tension on her nipples. “That’s a good little pet,” he moaned as he rub his cock along her wet slit. She couldn’t see him with the blindfold over her eyes and she couldn’t move much with hands tied to the bed post. She was vulnerable to his wishes and desires and had no idea what he planned for her. He moaned looking down at the head of his cock, getting wetter from her juices.

He felt her hips move against his cock, trying to encourage him to push it inside her. He liked seeing her body squirm on the bed, silently begging for his cock and frustrated that he was only teasing her with the head of his cock. When her body jerked a little and her arms pulled at the restraints, he listened to her soft plea. “Yes master I like it. I want you to fuck your pet.”

Tony chuckled at her words. She had much to learn about being his slave and pet. He let his cock slip from his hand and then lifted one of her legs, pulling it over his body to expose her ass. “You have to learn pet that when you want something from me, you have to ask for it. I know what you want but I’m not ready to give it to you.” The sound of the loud slap echoed in the bedroom as the palm of his hand hit her flesh. Her body jerked hard and then he slapped her again. “When you want something like my cock in your pussy or ass or your mouth, you have to ask in a way that I will grant your request. And if I want to grant your request I will do so. Do you understand pet that you are my property?”

He saw her arms pulling on the bonds that held her and her body squirming as he waited for her answer. "Do you understand pet?” he said raising his arm and slapping her bare a few times, seeing a faint redness begin to appear.
 
Last edited:
Penelope was moving her hips hard back against Tony trying to entice him into fucking her. She wanted him deep in her. She was so wet and horny. She was wriggling around on the bed. She was desperate for his big cock in her. He teased her with his cock head. She was moaning out biting her lip. She pulled at the restraints holding her down. She had her leg lifted up by him and he pulled it over his body.

He exposed her ass. “I’m sorry master I should have asked.” She said. He hit her ass making her moan out loudly. Her body jerked. He slapped her ass making her body jump again. She liked it when he slapped at her tight ass. He slapped her ass making it even redder. She moaned out. “I promise to ask you when I want something master and yes master I know I am yours. I’m your property.” She said.

She was still wriggling around on the bed. She wanted him so much. Her pussy was so wet and her nipples rock hard. She bite her lip moaning loudly. “Tony please fuck me. I want you so bad. You know I’m willing to do anything for you. Please fuck me. Fuck me. I’m yours.” She said. She was desperate for him to fuck her.
 
Granting his pet’s request

Tony looked down at Penelope after each whack of his hand on her ass. She was slowly learning her position with him and how to ask, no beg for him to fuck her. “I’m sorry master I should have asked.” When he slapped her ass a few more times, making her body jerk and squirm on the bed, she moaned “I promise to ask you when I want something master and yes master I know I am yours. I’m your property.”

He smiled down at her face flush with lust for his cock. She bit her lip looking up at him with pleading eyes and then she begged him, “Tony please fuck me. I want you so bad. You know I’m willing to do anything for you. Please fuck me. Fuck me. I’m yours.”

“That’s right pet you are mine to do with as I wish. I will let your little mistake go for now,” he said slapping her ass hard and seeing the look of confusion on her face. “When you beg for my cock in the future you are to call me master or sir. You may only call me Tony when we are out in public. I’ll this go for now but later you will be punished.”

Tony slapped her ass one more time seeing her body jerk from the pain and pleasure. With her leg pulled over in front of him, he lifted her leg and aimed his cock at her wet dripping pussy. With one forceful lunge he drove his cock deep into her hot furnace, letting out a loud moan as the heat of her pussy permeated his hard cock. “You’re going to make a good pet Penelope,” he muttered as he began to thrust his hips against hers. Each thrust was hard and forceful, burying his cock deep inside her, listening to her moans of pleasure mix with his.
 
He told her that he would let her mistake go for now. He slapped her ass and her body jerked. She looked at him a bit confused was he going to punish her late for her slip up. This was so new to her but she knew he was very experienced in this. He told her when she begged for his cock in future she had to call him master or sir. He told her once again he would let it go and he confirmed what she thought, she was going to be punished.

He slapped her ass. She moaned out. Her body jumped. He pulled her leg over in front of him and lifted her leg. He aimed his cock at her wet pussy. She was so wet, her pussy was dripping. She wanted him deep in her pussy. He thrust forwarded into her pussy. He was pushing deeper into her tight pussy. He was sliding deeper into her. She was moaning out. She bite her lip moaning loudly.

He was thrusting hard into her. He told her she was going to make a good pet. “I want to be a good pet to you master.” She said. He was thrusting deep into her. She was moaning out as he was thrusting in her. She loved how he fucked her. She was so wet. Her pussy squeezed at his cock as he was fucking her hard. He was hitting just the right spot.
 
Getting Penelope ready for her orgasm

Tony watched Penelope’s face as he attacked her pussy. Her eyes were half-closed and she was biting her lip, moaning with each deep thrust. Over and over, he pulled his cock from her dripping pussy and slammed it back inside her to a mix of moans from both of them. He was enjoying this session with Penelope and he was pretty sure she liked it too. It was still amazing to think that just a few hours ago she came into his life and he was about to change her life. He was going to make her his pet, his personal slave and he smiled thinking about what her friends would say when they saw her the next time.

As he thrust into her pussy he kissed her ankle and heard her call out to him, “I want to be a good pet to you master.”

“That’s what I want to hear pet.” he groaned feeling the desire to cum becoming too much. He pulled his cock out and teased her pussy with the bulbous head. “Tell me pet do you want to cum with me?” he teased rubbing the tip of his cock over her clit. He knew the answer but he wanted to hear it from her and he wanted her to say it properly. Holding his cock in his hand, he smiled down at her, seeing her pull on the restraints that held her fast to the bed posts. “Do you …….. do you want to cum on my cock while I fill you with my sperm?”

Holding his cock against her wet lips, he waited for her answer sure of what it would be.
 
He was really fucking her good. She loved how it felt. She wondered what the girls would say to her. She guessed they all had been with him so knew what he liked to do. She hoped it wouldn’t be something they spread around about her being with him like that. She liked this but wanted to keep it private not public knowledge.

He pulled out of her tight pussy. He teased her with his cock head. She moaned out. She was dripping wet. She was ever so close to cumming. She was sure if he slid back in now she would cum all over his cock. He asked if she wanted to cum with him. Of course she did! She wanted no needed to. She pulled against her restraints.

He held his cock against her wet lips. “I want you to cum in me and I want to cum on your cock. I want us both to cum so hard.” She said. She wanted to cum so bad. He had her right in the palm of his hands. She’d do anything for him. She liked what he did to her. She wanted to cum so badly.
 
Letting Penelope climax

Tony held his cock against her dripping wet pussy. He knew she was so close to cumming and he smiled down at her when she called out to him. “I want you to cum in me and I want to cum on your cock. I want us both to cum so hard.”

Penelope had not used some of the terms he wanted her to say or to plead with him to let her cum. But that would come later, he was sure. For now he too was at the point where he needed to release his pent up sexual desire.

He reached out and slapped at one of her tits, watching it quiver. As he struck it again, he heard her loud moan and then he told her. "Ok pet you are going to get what you want but in the future you will learn how to ask properly for my cock."

Pushing her thighs apart, Tony looked down at her wet open pussy, waiting for him to invade her with his cock. "Ohhhh you are going to make a special pet for me," he groaned pushing his cock against the wet pedals of her sex.

"Cum on my cock slut. Show your new master how much you love his cock filling your dirty pussy." Tony's hips moved quickly and forcefully against her open thighs sending his cock deep into her with one quick movement. Rocking back and forth, he pulled his cock out to the tip of her pussy only to ram it hard back into her, listening to her cries. "Cum for me slave ..... coat my cock and then I'm going to feel that pussy of yours with all my seed." As if to make his point, Tony began to move faster, each thrust was meant to show the power of his cock and his dominance over her.
 
She was moving her hips hard up and down on his cock. He pulled out of her to the tip and then slammed hard back into. She was screaming out loudly. She loved how he used her pussy. Tony was slamming harder into Penelope harder and harder. She loved him slamming into her. She was moaning out loudly. Her pussy was so wet and tight. He was really giving it to her hard.

She closed her eyes. Her pussy was squeezing his cock hard. She was starting to cum all over his cock. Her body shook on top of him. “Please master I want you to cum in me. Fill me with your cum.” She said. Her body shook. Her boobs were bouncing up and down. Her nipples were so rock hard. She was moaning loudly. She was soaking wet. She was loving how he was really giving it to her. She bite her lip hard moaning loudly. She was covering his cock in her cum.
 
Satisfying himself inside Penelope

His thrusts were hard and forceful as he felt himself getting more turned on by this beautiful woman tied to his bedpost. As he continued his assault on her pussy, he heard her moans turn into loud screams. They were not screams of terror but rather screams of lust and want for more of his cock.

Tony saw her eyes close and felt her pussy squeezing his cock tighter as it moved in and out of her wet pussy. Then he heard her call out to him. “Please master I want you to cum in me. Fill me with your cum.” He smiled down at her, pleased that she was using the term master and not his name. 'Maybe she is learning,' he thought as his cock slammed back deep into her.

He sensed she was on the verge of cumming and then her body shook and convulsed under him as he continued to fuck her furiously. He loved to hear the sound of a woman moaning and seeing their body shake uncontrollably. Then there was a feeling of wetness around his cock and he knew her juices were flowing freely over and around his cock.

As she climaxed on his cock, he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. Grunting he shoved his cock deep into her pussy, holding it still feeling her pussy pulse around it. He wanted to hold on a bit longer but it was futile. His cock was hard and the sensations running through his cock were overtaking his senses.

Reaching out, he grabbed her tits in each hand, squeezing them hard and then tweaking the stiff nipples. He was on the very edge and then there was no stopping the inevitable. "Ohhhh ...... fuckkkkk .....ohhhhhh yeaaaa......," he called out as his cock throbbed deep inside her and then the first load shot out into her as his body stiffened for a moment. Tony's breathing was hard and rough as each successive blast sent his seed deep into her pussy. Over and over his cock throbbed and each time more of his seed slid into her mixing with her juices.

When the last of the load was expelled, he was trying to catch his breath as he lay down beside her. Undoing her restraints, he pulled her to him and kissed her on the cheek. "That was great Penelope. You are going to make a very good slave," he said just before kissing her on the lips.
 
He grunted out as he shoved his cock deeply into her. He was thrusting harder and deeper into her. She loved him in her pussy. He grabbed her boobs and was squeezing her boobs hard. She was moaning out loudly. She bite her lip closing her eyes. Her body was still shaking. She was slowly coming down from her extremely intense orgasm. He was crying out loudly.

He began cumming deeply in her tight little wet pussy. She was so wet for him. She liked feeling him cumming deep in her. He was breathing heavily as he was cumming so much. She started cumming again. She was crying out loving it. She was moaning loudly. He shot one last load into her. She groaned out. She too came down from her orgasm.

She sighed feeling happily. He laid down next to her. He undid her restraints. She laid next to him. He kissed her cheek. She rested her head on his shoulder. He told her that it was great and she was going to make a very good slave. He kissed her. She kissed him back with so much passion. She looked into his eyes. “I want to be a good little slave for my master.” She said with a grin.
 
The afterglow with Penelope

He enjoyed the way she kissed him passionately after he told her she would make a good little slave. Then she broke the kiss and stared at him, saying with a grin, “I want to be a good little slave for my master.”

Tony looked at her and then smiled, pulling her against him and wondering if she really knew what she was in for when she said she wanted to be a good slave. He kissed her hard and passionately on the lips, his tongue darting out to lick and tease her lips until they parted and he felt her tongue seeking his.

There was no way she knew what he had planned for her but that would be for tomorrow. For now they were exhausted and they both needed some rest. "Let's get some rest Penelope. I have a feeling you are going to need your strength tomorrow."

Pulling her head into his shoulder, he soon heard her soft heavy breathing and soon he was fast asleep dreaming about his newest slave.
 
Tony pulled Penelope’s head into his shoulder. She fell asleep. She was sleeping peacefully. She woke up the next morning next to Tony. She smiled remembering what had happened last night. She had a lot of fun. Her head felt a bit rough. She kissed at his neck softly. “Wake up Master.” She said caressing his chest. She was thinking about what their future was going to be. She wanted to know what he had planned for her. She liked him and wanted to see him much more. She sorted wanted to be his only one but didn’t think a guy like him would want to have only one girl.
 
Waking up the next morning

Tony was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about Penelope. In his dream, they were in a restaurant and she was sitting next to him in a booth. As they ate their dinner, he told her to put her hand under the table and touch his covered cock. "You are to get me hard pet but don't make me cum," he told her as she listened to his demand.

He could feel her hand on his covered cock slowly stroking it until he was hard and his muscle was straining to get out of his pants. He felt himself let out soft moans as Penelope continued to stroke his cock. His hips began to move on their own as his passion mounted and when she leaned over to kiss his neck, he heard her soft voice in his ear. “Wake up Master.”

Tony's eyes darted open as he was stirred from his sexual dream. He blinked and then realized he and Penelope were still in bed and the action from the night before flooded into his brain. She had done well the first night together but he wondered how she would fair today.

He smirked as he turned toward her, his cock still hard from the erotic dream scrapping along her thigh. "Hmmmm and good morning to you pet," he whispered kissing her softly on the cheek.

He could feel her fingers still caressing his chest. Each pass of her fingernails sent a slight shiver through his body. Reaching out with one hand, he found her soft tit and then he commenced to massage it. With his other arm he pull her head to him and their lips met in a soft kiss that grew more intense. His tongue slid out, circling hers, teasing her and then it sliced deeper into her mouth.

The kiss became more intimate and intense and then Tony pulled back, softly gasping for a breath. Looking into her eyes, he smiled as he let her breast go and grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand down to his hardness. "There is something you have to take care of before breakfast," he said knowing there was no reason to explain what it was he wanted as he felt her small fingers rub the veiny rod.
 
His eyes opened and he looked at her. His cock brushed up against her. She smiled hearing him say good morning. He kissed her cheek. Her fingers caressed his chest. He touched one of her boobs. Her nipple was hard under his hand. He pulled her head to him and their lips met. She kissed him passionately. His tongue slid into her mouth and her tongue played with his.

They were kissing passionately and their tongues played with one and another’s. He pulled back. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand down to his cock which was hard. He told her there was something she need to care of before breakfast. Her hand gripped his cock and she pumped him in her small hand.

Her hand moved up and down his cock. She looked at him as she pumped him in her hand. She kissed his neck. She was wondering if she would see him after today. Would he only want a one night stand with her? She wanted more. She hoped for much more with him. She really liked being with him.

She moved under the cover and licked his balls as she pumped his cock. Her tongue went to his cock. She licked at his cock then took him in her mouth. She was sucking at his cock as she stroked his balls.
 
Back
Top