Sex and Food

sheablue

Literotica Guru
So we all are slaves to our senses, right? A song arouses, a scent dismays, visuals of sex are not hard to find, and touch is a given.

But what about taste?

What food is a turn on? Beyond the usual chocolate, champagne, strawberries thing. And I'm not talking about exotic aphrodisiacs, either. I mean real-life food.

What food is sexy or arousing to you?

I'm a total chocoholic, with ice cream being at the top of the list. But that's boring! I love pizza, and it's a finger-licking food. I do like fingers in my mouth, so finger food is good as long as I am doing the licking. Well, I suppose I like to put my fingers in the mouths of others ...

But I can't think of any specific food that puts me in the mood?

Interesting question... I would say without a doubt chocolate but also spicy. Spicy Hot Chocolate is heaven.... :heart: :D

Wild cherry just about anything is a mental aphrodisiac for me, for a specific reason: The girl whose bare breasts were the first I ever touched, the first whose pussy was the first I ever I touched (through her panties), the first to ever directly get me off (with her hand, over my pants, and later via dry-humping) wore wild cherry lipstick. I can still almost feel her firm, warm litheness pressed against me when (rare occasions now) I taste a wild cherry Lifesaver.

So we all are slaves to our senses, right? A song arouses, a scent dismays, visuals of sex are not hard to find, and touch is a given.

But what about taste?

What food is a turn on? Beyond the usual chocolate, champagne, strawberries thing. And I'm not talking about exotic aphrodisiacs, either. I mean real-life food.

What food is sexy or arousing to you?

I'm a total chocoholic, with ice cream being at the top of the list. But that's boring! I love pizza, and it's a finger-licking food. I do like fingers in my mouth, so finger food is good as long as I am doing the licking. Well, I suppose I like to put my fingers in the mouths of others ...

But I can't think of any specific food that puts me in the mood?

Food in and of itself, to me, is comforting and fulfilling. From the humble slice of toast to the grandest soufle, food prepared with love and a touch of class will always be the way to heal my heart when everything else has failed me.

But erotic?? No.

In fact, I would go so far as to say I'm one of the those people who actively dislikes food with their sex. Not even as aphrodisiacs. I don't even like flavoured lubes.

@ Sir Winston ... She must have been a hell of a girl for you to still be getting a hard on over the way you remember her taste.

Last edited:
@sir W. I wonder if it's more the smell?

For me smell is a far greater trigger.

Food, not so much.

Although I do have kitten fantasies of being fed steak tartare in a bowl, wearing only my kitty stuffs, followed by a frisky kitty night.
I think that's more the position/situation I'd be in than the actual food, even though YUMMMM steak tartare.

Now smells, those are brutal on me. I can smell someone in passing wearing the same cologne as an ex and be completely overwhelmed. Sigh

However, cold champagne poured on hot, swollen parts, and lovingly lapped off, is the best thing ever. Ahhhhh *sigh*

....@ Sir Winston ... She must have been a hell of a girl for you to still be getting a hard on over the way you remember her taste.
She was a hell of a girl, but I think a large part of that for me was the firsts she represented.

@sir W. I wonder if it's more the smell?
Nope, not at all for me. As far as sense of smell goes, I have very little. Never have had, from childhood. Smells that are overpowering for other people I often don't even notice, or barely notice. It took me a while in my adolescent years to learn that "a little dab would do me" in terms of aftershave, etc.... even though *I* couldn't detect it even as I put it on.

Food for me is separate from sex (and I don't like them mixed). Food is a turn on on a "romance"/love-attraction level, but doesn't directly arouse me. Also, as I'm a rather base creature on a certain level, it is rather difficult for me to get in the mood when I'm hungry, and it's not hard for me to go "Caveman provide food, love caveman! I sex caveman who fire good meat!!" :p

Beer or whiskey. Mostly whiskey and cigars. I drink whiskey and remember the taste of it in his mouth when he first kissed me. I don't drink beer so when I taste beer like Guinness or Blue moon I always tasted it from his mouth. Same with a cigar. The sweet taste of a fine rolled cigar that coats the mouth. I guess those would be my triggers.

I have one word for you, sheablue. Just one word. Are you listening, sheablue? Coffee. Coffee. There's a great future in coffee.

Ah, MWY, if only I liked coffee. sigh.

I've been thinking about this, and I think taste is limited for me as far as arousal goes. I don't like to mix food with sex in any way. If I'm even the least bit full, it kills the mood, I hate that feeling. I don't think I care enough about food (excluding chocolate) for it to excite me in any way.

But taste like ... the saltiness of a lover's sweat dampened skin or a cock after it's already fucked you ... now that's arousing. ;)

I saw the Sir Winston posts and was surprised for a few seconds. :rose:

Odd reason to bump an old thread, but the random bumps often bring posters back to the board.

Back