Polyamory In Oregon <3

Kissmykitty

Experienced
Hi,
So here you are reading my posting. Welcome!
I'm curious to see how many people are Active and Successful in the Poly lifestyle?
My ultimate goal/fantasy is a loving, committed, long term partner with my husbands consent.

This may seem like an odd request. However, I believe that it's possible to love and lust more than one person at a time. Why should we limit ourselves to boxes and values that don't serve us?

I had previously posted regarding the sexless marriage. For me this open communication with hubby has increased our intimacy and would love to explore further.

If you are single, open, or poly. Interested in sharing in any capacity of your knowledge or guidance drop me a line. Please note while I love ladies I am ultimately looking for a man in my current situation.

Drop me a PM or say hi on Yahoo!
The basis of Poly is LOVE and Open Communication. Keep that in mind.

XoXo
<3 KMK

Last edited:
Hi,
So here you are reading my posting. Welcome!
I'm curious to see how many people are Active and Successful in the Poly lifestyle?
My ultimate goal/fantasy is a loving, committed, long term partner with my husbands consent.

This may seem like an odd request. However, I believe that it's possible to love and lust more than one person at a time. Why should we limit ourselves to boxes and values that don't serve us?

I had previously posted regarding the sexless marriage. For me this open communication with hubby has increased our intimacy and would love to explore further.

If you are single, open, or poly. Interested in sharing in any capacity of your knowledge or guidance drop me a line. Please note while I love ladies I am ultimately looking for a man in my current situation.

Drop me a PM or say hi on Yahoo!

XoXo
<3 KMK

Sent you a PM

Tried this once..no matter how much much you want palymory...human nature interferes..

A Poly Life

KMK,
We are currently in a commitment of waiting for the male who will complete our triad. We will be living all together as a family and will all be engaging in relationships with each other, so our style of Poly is a bit different from yours. Would be happy to chat and share our experiences, but I am new to the site and do not know how to send you a message LOL...
Please send us a message if you would care to chat... otherwise, my advise is make sure you have a rule of open communication with your current partner so that everyone can express feelings of concern before they turn into something ugly. Best of luck to you.

KMK,
We are currently in a commitment of waiting for the male who will complete our triad. We will be living all together as a family and will all be engaging in relationships with each other, so our style of Poly is a bit different from yours. Would be happy to chat and share our experiences, but I am new to the site and do not know how to send you a message LOL...
Please send us a message if you would care to chat... otherwise, my advise is make sure you have a rule of open communication with your current partner so that everyone can express feelings of concern before they turn into something ugly. Best of luck to you.
CrazyLove,
I would enjoy comparing notes with you! Drop me a PM or post here ;)

Back