Any straight guys ever sucked a cock out of curiosity?

If you eat meat you're not a vegan or vegetarians you can be can be on a different diet. You suck on dick therefore you can't be straight but you can be bi,bi-curious or gay maybe some other made up word but not straight. Don't go around FUCKING with women without telling them it isn't fair to them.

There is a huge difference between a choice you make, such as being a vegan, and what your sexual orientation is. In this case, you CAN choose to suck a cock without being attracted to men. For instance, men in prison may choose to suck dick because they don't get sex at all. That doesn't mean they would do it if they had access to the poon.

What we have here is a cause and effect. There are many many different variables that can come in to play when it comes to what you choose to do sexually. However, your choices do not dictate who you are. Everybody's life is different, and each life is extremely complex.

Besides, why does it matter? Are you really that concerned that a man who sucked a cock is considered straight? Is this an ego thing? It's like you're holding on to your label like it makes you stand apart from a man who may choose to suck a dick.

I have sucked dick, but it was when I was first experimenting with sex. As an adult, I never have. However, I don't regret my past and I believe I'm straight. I'm not running around with a gaping asshole asking men to use it as a parking garage for their Toyota Tundras.

tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif
 
Would sucking a woman's realistic strapless like the realdoe count? Would that make me gay?? (Kidding about the gay part)
What does a woman go through to deep throat a man?
 
There is a huge difference between a choice you make, such as being a vegan, and what your sexual orientation is. In this case, you CAN choose to suck a cock without being attracted to men. For instance, men in prison may choose to suck dick because they don't get sex at all. That doesn't mean they would do it if they had access to the poon.

What we have here is a cause and effect. There are many many different variables that can come in to play when it comes to what you choose to do sexually. However, your choices do not dictate who you are. Everybody's life is different, and each life is extremely complex.

Besides, why does it matter? Are you really that concerned that a man who sucked a cock is considered straight? Is this an ego thing? It's like you're holding on to your label like it makes you stand apart from a man who may choose to suck a dick.

I have sucked dick, but it was when I was first experimenting with sex. As an adult, I never have. However, I dorestraineet my past and I believe I'm straight. I'm not running around with a gaping asshole asking men to use it as a parking garage for their Toyota Tundras.

tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif



I only replied because of their insults. I personally don't care. If they would have restrained themselves from insults only my original statement would have been placed on the thread.
 
I have to raise issues here on behalf of gay people who may be visually impaired,
should the parade stop without warning having a unicorn behind you could be dangerous, it means you could have visually impaired and impaled people which would be awful.
Therefore all Unicorns must report to the starting point to have a pink ball fitted onto their horn.
The starting point will be at the end of the glitter rainbow.

Sounds good to me. :D
 
Any straight guys ever sucked a cock out of curiouity?

I personally have never done it. But I've been propositioned many times. Asking to give me a hand job or if they could go down on it. Our gym showers are completely open and I'll take a long hot shower, knowing they're staring at me, soaping up my cock to a point where it's close to jerking it off. Then walk back to my locker naked. Guess I'm proud of my package, and I don't mind if they're viewing it. Guess you could say I am teasing them, somewhat...
 
Opportunity

Yes I would suck a cock if by chance the opportunity came up. I fantasize about sucking cock, constantly. Did it once a long time ago and still get hard thinking about it, mmmmmm
 
It's funny to see a really old thread. If you go to the first page and scroll through there are all these former listers. It's like going for a ride in an old car with all the previous owners.
 
320c55c6280459674ec7224763b23bcd14d8a561.jpg


The whole problem with labels is when something like this ^^^ happens.

Wouldn't it be gay not to suck each other's dicks?:D
 
I only read most of the first page, but it’s pretty interesting to me that 18 years ago, all those guys were like, “trust me, I’m straight, but hell yeah I want to suck a dick”

Like... did they not know what being bisexual is?
Or was homophobia a much bigger thing 18 years ago? (Yes)

To me the question is weird. It’s like, “Would you wear a blue shirt out of curiosity?”
What’s to be curious about? Pretty sure I know everything that it entails.

I would politely decline. The BJ. Not the blue shirt. Currently wearing one of those.
 
I always have had a desire to suck a another man's cock and him suck my cock. My wife and I have discussed this issue at first she thought it was wrong. But she when through menopause she lost all desire to have sex. So she gave permission to have a gay/bisexual friends with benefits. My wife is totally against me have a female FWB because I would or the woman would emotional attached to each other. My FWB and I get to together for oral sex to completion with both us swallowing once a week. we have taken our relationship to the next level and I have top him, it was great. To answer the question when comes to physical sex I am bisexual, when it comes to emotional relationship I am totally straight.
 
Back
Top