*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I had to go to these workshops and take a "Human 101" type class to "learn" how to talk things out..ok yeah..

It's funny though because these same "oh lets love eachother and hug it out" type people would be the first to throw a punch if someone attacked them, i got in alot of trouble for my sarcasm and smart mouth LoL

:D

I hated those classes, I actually got into a fight at one. But that dude had it coming, or at least that's what I thought.

Here's a few more i took.

My little hair patch :cattail:

Wow that looks good enough to eat. May I please eat your wet little pussy?

I hated those classes, I actually got into a fight at one. But that dude had it coming, or at least that's what I thought.

Wow that looks good enough to eat. May I please eat your wet little pussy?

My mind set is that way too, if someones in face, i mean so close you can see in their mouth & i feel threatened, i`m going to punch your fucking face in lol know what i mean? & yes jack, you may taste my wet latina pussy :devil:

sounds like a challenge :D

I guess it does, but i'm not challenging, i just banter a bit from time to time, the guys here know i'm taken in real life, and i don't take this shit seriously at all..LoL :)

My mind set is that way too, if someones in face, i mean so close you can see in their mouth & i feel threatened, i`m going to punch your fucking face in lol know what i mean? & yes jack, you may taste my wet latina pussy :devil:

I usually avoid confrontation now, I don't run from it I just do everything I can to not get into that position period.

And I will lick your wet little slit for hours if you'd like me to :) :p

I usually avoid confrontation now, I don't run from it I just do everything I can to not get into that position period.

And I will lick your wet little slit for hours if you'd like me to :) :p

I am the exact same way. I just go about my business and laugh at the the shit talkers, but like i said, if they roll up on me, they'll for sure get a Doc Marten to the face LoL

I'm liking the sound of this plan, i love pussy eaters ;):D

I am the exact same way. I just go about my business and laugh at the the shit talkers, but like i said, if they roll up on me, they'll for sure get a Doc Marten to the face LoL

I'm liking the sound of this plan, i love pussy eaters ;):D

I'm still old school, I'm more of a Nike to the face guy lol.

And that plans sounds flawless considering I LOVE eating a wet, tasty pussy! And I guarantee yours tastes fantastic, I'd probably get addicted :)

I'm still old school, I'm more of a Nike to the face guy lol.

And that plans sounds flawless considering I LOVE eating a wet, tasty pussy! And I guarantee yours tastes fantastic, I'd probably get addicted :)

LoL! I don't wear Nike's-i'm most def a Doc Marten type of girl, They both do the trick i'm sure.

I guarantee it does taste quite good, i like tasting myself ;)

LoL! I don't wear Nike's-i'm most def a Doc Marten type of girl, They both do the trick i'm sure.

I guarantee it does taste quite good, i like tasting myself ;)

I'd love to give your pussy a taste, if I asked nicely could I just stay between your legs all day?

A few pics i took a bit ago.

Won't be around much this new week, got a friend from Stoke on Trent, England coming to visit me, and it's his first time to the U.S :cool:
Happy Friday!

Attachments

• QuickPicFriday1-00.jpg
    QuickPicFriday1-00.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 56
  • QuickPicFriday2-00.jpg
    QuickPicFriday2-00.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back