Gay-to Straight

loquere

Smile!
-I recieved an email from a reader of a story where I added a brief male gay scene. The reader did not like this.
-He wants me to make the chracter seduced into being striaght, in a next chapter.

-->My question is, are there any stories where a male gay person is turned straight?

-I recieved an email from a reader of a story where I added a brief male gay scene. The reader did not like this.
-He wants me to make the chracter seduced into being striaght, in a next chapter.

-->My question is, are there any stories where a male gay person is turned straight?

Sure, there's all kinds of stories like that. Just ask Michelle & Marcus Bachmann!

Last edited:

Milton Erickson MD had a gay patient who revealed his heterosexuality under hypnosis. Erickson always got the strangest sexual cases.

Wouldn't happen except in the imagination of a large number of undereducated Fundies. Now if the character were a mostly gay bi, it would be possible but gay is gay, full stop.

Wouldn't happen except in the imagination of a large number of undereducated Fundies. Now if the character were a mostly gay bi, it would be possible but gay is gay, full stop.

Many stories are based on straight being turned out. Vise versa should be aplicable.

Many stories are based on straight being turned out. Vise versa should be aplicable.
Give it a shot. It's at least as possible as a straight guy going gay-- which is not impossible when people have some bisexuality in them in the first place--and who knnows? Someone might like it.

Why cater to a homophobic reader? :/

I don't see that as nessarily homophobic. If the guy's got it basically wrong on what his interests are, the move to what he basically is would be good regardless of the direction.

I can see where a guy (or girl) could be conditioned by the influences on him (or her) (e.g., two militantly gay parents who were determined to form him/her into their obstinate way of thinking and responding to the world) to think he/she is gay even to the extent of going through the motions and then finding out, when the stifling influences have been lifted and he/she went into another environment, that he/she wasn't.

I think it would make a good (no, not highly rated on Literotica) "real life" story and that it could be written so that if it was seen as political or homophoic it would be because of the reader's prejudices, not the author's.

But not to worry. Loquere talks about writing stuff, but he's just throwing topics in the air. They don't go anywhere.

Why cater to a homophobic reader? :/
That was my first thought too. But then I thought-- we cater to slash fans, taking canonically straight guys and making a big deal of their conversion to gay. At some point, it all becomes moot.

Its common for bisexuals to focus on one sex for a while then the other, and you'll find plenty of people who changed their minds one direction or the other. They will either say it was a surprise, and that it would never have happened but for that one person-- or they will say it was always up in the air, and they happened to meet that one person.

That was my first thought too. But then I thought-- we cater to slash fans, taking canonically straight guys and making a big deal of their conversion to gay. At some point, it all becomes moot.

Its common for bisexuals to focus on one sex for a while then the other, and you'll find plenty of people who changed their minds one direction or the other. They will either say it was a surprise, and that it would never have happened but for that one person-- or they will say it was always up in the air, and they happened to meet that one person.

Being bisexual, I always knew I would want to spend my life with a woman. But there was a time -- briefly -- during which I was seeing a very effeminate younger gay man and the thought occurred to me . . . maybe. Just maybe.

So, from a personal point of view, I could see myself being in the situation in which I was with a gay man, and apparently living the gay lifestyle, but also still deeply attracted to women.

I don't see that as nessarily homophobic. If the guy's got it basically wrong on what his interests are, the move to what he basically is would be good regardless of the direction.

I can see where a guy (or girl) could be conditioned by the influences on him (or her) (e.g., two militantly gay parents who were determined to form him/her into their obstinate way of thinking and responding to the world) to think he/she is gay even to the extent of going through the motions and then finding out, when the stifling influences have been lifted and he/she went into another environment, that he/she wasn't.

I think it would make a good (no, not highly rated on Literotica) "real life" story and that it could be written so that if it was seen as political or homophoic it would be because of the reader's prejudices, not the author's.

But not to worry. Loquere talks about writing stuff, but he's just throwing topics in the air. They don't go anywhere.

Sr71 your right I talk about writing a hundred stories, that's how my mind works. I only get around to 5% of them. I talked about writing a Vampire story and I'm in 3000 words. I also have a major project I'm jut finishing. The story where I said I'd kill a rapist that's long finished and atached below. It has my first male gay sex scene.

I wrote a story where a girl transforms herself into a guy, and a reader liked the story, but disliked the gay undertones. I wasn't really sure how to take that, since whether she went after a girl or a guy, it could be considered gay. I think some readers just get all icky feeling when they have to think about it and they can't possibly examine their own lives, so that just leaves forcing the entire world to conform to them.

I'm trying a variation of this, using college girls who explore the lesbian life. One pair is G. G. and Mary Lynn. G, G,'s mother is gay, along with her Aunt Spike, so G.G. thinks she should be gay. Mary Lynn is a flighty girl that ( still working on how to twist her) figures G.G. is cute and less frighting than boys.

I had planned that Mary Lynn decides she should try a boy, because her mom said they are not all bad, so she tries it and likes it, but now she has to tell G.G. So the tension is how does Mary Lynn convince G.G. that boys can be fun too?

The other two are Betty , who goes both ways and her room mate June who sticks with Betty because she's too timid to reach out and get hurt.
Betty is just in it because she doesn't like cum on her tits and all the boys now want to do that.

My question is how much will hetrophobes castigate me for having the girls explore bi-sexual relations?

My question is how much will hetrophobes castigate me for having the girls explore bi-sexual relations?

The answer is not to let this affect what you experiment with in writing. This is just a free-use Web site, and half the people are voting on you, not your story. And three-quarters of those reading your story were just looking for a fetish buzz anyway. If you want to make the most out of writing for free offering, just don't let "what they'll think" be part of the equation.

The answer is not to let this affect what you experiment with in writing. This is just a free-use Web site, and half the people are voting on you, not your story. And three-quarters of those reading your story were just looking for a fetish buzz anyway. If you want to make the most out of writing for free offering, just don't let "what they'll think" be part of the equation.

I haven't so far, but now I have my own personal critic, so I'll get some more input now. :)

Sure, why not? Make a gay man straight and vice versa. Even as a bisexual male who rather women over men at the moment (my preference changes often), I can see the kink in that.

Sure, why not? Make a gay man straight and vice versa. Even as a bisexual male who rather women over men at the moment (my preference changes often), I can see the kink in that.

What I was going for was, instead of turned out. Turned up.

1237977311780.jpg

Just kidding. :devil:

I love the suffix "(e)ry"

I guess it denotes... an activity that incorporates a principle?

Fuckery

Asshattery

Pleasantry

Vigory (i'm not sure that one works)

I'm not sure that buggery is principled. :D
*delighted* Another one!
Alimentory
Gustatory

I went and looked it up;

-ery or -ry

— suffix forming nouns
1. indicating a place of business or some other activity: bakery ; brewery ; refinery
2. indicating a class or collection of things: cutlery ; greenery
3. indicating qualities or actions collectively: snobbery ; trickery
4. indicating a practice or occupation: husbandry
5. indicating a state or condition: slavery

[from Old French -erie; see -er 1 , -y ³]

What would be more interesting to me are the reader's motivations for the guy going straight. Is the reader afraid of his latent homosexual feelings? Does he want the guy to affirm his manhood? Go back to being "respectable?" That would change the story. If he was forced gay, that would be different from him dabbling and liking it.

I think the opposite version--girls being forced to be lesbian--is popular for most guys!

P.S. to Stella: I love the Easter hat!

Back