"Eenie, meenie, miney … more?" (closed)

Moments after Matt joined his sisters in the living room Alice told him that Carrie was wanting to lead him to manhood that night. He looked around at his three sisters and they all seemed to approve of this. Matt was ready to lose his virginity and his lust for his sisters only continued to groan. He thought about what Maggie said earlier about him not regretting it if he had sex with Carrie.

He nodded and his face was red from nervousness. “I would like that a lot.” Matt said looking at Carrie briefly remembering last night when she touched his erect cock. He smiled at her wishing it was night time already.

They had the day planned out though and after eating a quick breakfast they head out to their dive lesson. It was amazing diving in the warm crystal clear tropical waters and seeing the fish and coral. Something that was so much different seeing it in person then on the computer. Something else kept catching his glance though, his sisters in their bikinis. He purposely swam behind them because he was enjoying the view of their round asses.

After the diving lesson they ended up at a nearby restaurant for lunch. They all talked about how amazing that was and after they ordered their food continued making small talk. Matt was trying not to be awkward in front of them since he knew that tonight he would be having sex with his sister Carrie.
 
The day had been both delightful and agonizing for each of the sisters in their own way. They had fun, as expected, with their new adventures in the blue waters and later on the boogie boards in the surf; but it was that one particular adventure that had them all looking at one another -- sometimes with devilish grins or bright blushes -- as if they had a secret no one else knew.

And they did!

At one point, Maggie ended up sitting with Matt while the twins were in a shop looking for whatever, and the youngest sister found herself desperate to speak about what was to come that afternoon, feeling as though she wasn't playing enough of a part in the situation.

"Carrie trembles," she said, not immediately explaining what she meant. Maggie peeked around for eavesdroppers, then seeing none leaned in closer and whispered, "When she climaxes … cums … Carrie trembles. She's not a moaner, like Alice. But … when she orgasms, her entire body trembles, deep down inside. It's crazy! Like a cell phone on silent mode bouncing across a table top."

She leaned back away from her brother with a innocent smile and a twinkle in her eye. After a moment, she said as if simply continuing chit chat, "I just thought you should know … so that, you know … if you find yourself wondering whether she's enjoying herself or not … well, now you know."

She giggled a bit, then blushed. "Of course, this isn't about Carrie, it's about you. But … still … I guess there's no reason she can't enjoy it too, right?"
 
When Matt was sitting alone with Maggie he was shocked with what she was telling him. His mind picturing his naked sister trembling on top of him cumming hard, then Alice moaning loudly as she climaxed. His cock reacting as well and becoming fully erect once again from the thought of his sisters.

“I want to make her tremble...” Matt replied softly to the youngest sister. “..I want to make her feel really good. I want to impress her for my first time.” Matt then leaned in close to Maggie. His hormones and list causing him to say these things. “I think it’s really sexy that you three.. have sex.”
 
Maggie giggled and blushed again, looking away from her brother for a long moment. She peeked back at him a couple of times, giggling yet again, before finally leaning in close and telling him, "They were doing it together for a long time before I joined them. They thought it was a secret, but..."

She looked for ears before she continued, "I knew something was going on. They would sneak away places, and I thought maybe they were smoking … maybe even pot. Then one day I was in the Climbing Tree, above the tree house..."

Back home, there was a massive and ancient Elm that all four siblings had spent their childhood's climbing through. Their father had built them a tree house about ten years ago that had been used by each of them for their own reasons; Maggie had used it for tea parties for her stuffed animals when she was little; Matt had used it as a sniper lookout for his wargames with the neighbor boys; and -- Maggie would accidently discover -- the twins were using it as one of their incestuous rendezvous points.

"They didn't know I was up there," she continued. "I could see them right through that gap where Carrie had stepped through the roof that one time. Twenty two stitches, remember? Anyway, I … I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought they were just whispering. But then … they were kissing … touching each other. They started taking off their clothes … then they were naked."

Maggie hesitated as Carrie called out and held up a cute little blouse for her younger sister's approval. Maggie grimaces and shook her head, telling her to look for it with less yellow. Then she returned to talking quietly to Matt.

"I slipped down to that limb that used to hold the tire swing for a better look," she said, the light in her face becoming more bright. "And I could see them. Matt … oh god, it was … well, I don't know what it was. Spectacular. For some reason, I didn't see anything about it as being wrong. It was … it was sort of beautiful. And I knew right then, right there, that I wanted to be part of what Alice and Carrie had together."

She smiled with pride and delight, adding joyfully, "And I am … and you will be, too."
 
As Maggie went on to describe the first time she caught her sisters having sex Matt’s mind played the images out from her vivid detail. His erection grew harder and bigger as she went on. This should be so wrong but Matt found himself wanting to join in on his sibling’s incestuous fun. He reached under the table to adjust his erection so it sit more comfortably in his shorts.

“That sounds amazing Maggie.” Matt said sipping his drink then looking around to make sure no one was listening to them. “I can’t help but be really nervous. I don’t want to disappoint her my first time.”
 
Last edited:
“That sounds amazing Maggie.”

It had been, so much so that Maggie had decided right then and there that her first sexual interaction with another person had to be with another female. She hadn't at that time actually chosen one of her sisters; she'd actually spent the next several months contemplating various girls at school as her first lover. She'd considered boys as well; Maggie hadn't then and didn't now consider herself a lesbian, though she knew then and still believed to this day that she'd wanted her first time to be with another girl.

And even though Maggie had had the opportunity to make out with girls on three different occasions, her 19th birthday had been fast approaching and she was yet to experience another female against her in the throes of passion. Thus the birthday request of her sisters' company in her bed.

“I can’t help but be really nervous. I don’t want to disappoint her my first time.”

Maggie couldn't help but let a laugh escape from her. When Matt looked at her with a questioning expression, she quickly reminded him, "This isn't about Carrie … about her pleasure, her experience. It's about you and yours."

She turned in her chair to let her get closer to her brother, telling him softer, "Matt, trust me when I tell you this, but … the scariest thing you will ever face in your life is those moments just before your first intimate experience with another person. I was terrified when Alice and Carrie came to my room that first time. But they were-- they are my sisters … and I knew they loved me, as they do you … and I knew they would treat me with love and respect … as Carrie will you … tonight. You have to trust her. Just … relax … take a breath … and enjoy."

She blushed suddenly, remembering her first time -- her first orgasm specifically -- and said softly, "I envy you, Matt. My first time was … oh-h-h … incredible. Scary at first, but then … magical. I envy you."

Maggie caught Alice waving for her attention, showing yet another piece of clothing being considered. She excused herself, telling Matt that she had to rescue the twins from themselves. She leaned in to kiss Matt on the cheek, telling him, "You're going to be fine."
 
Matt knew Maggie was just trying to help calm him down and assure him everything was going to be okay but he ended up even more nervous now. When Maggie left to join the other sisters, Matt stayed at the table nervously fidgeting and picking at the remaining fries from their meal. Once the three girls returned they left to go back to the bungalow.

When back there the three girls went to shower and Matt went to the other bathroom to shower and his heart was racing the whole time. Tonight is the night...he was going to lose his virginity... to his big sister. Once out and dried off Matt dressed in shorts and a tank top, a combo he frequented on this trip.
 
Carrie knocked lightly on Matt's door and waited for him to respond, then entered and gave him a polite smile. She wore a baby blue, mid-thigh length, satin robe that hovered somewhere between sexy and simply comfortable; the neckline plunged to show her now-well-tanned cleavage and just a hint of what was underneath. She wore a pair of open toed, 4 inch heels which emphasized the delicious shape of her long, lean legs.

She entered the room slowly, closing but not locking the door behind her before -- again slowly -- walking over to stand just out of reach of her brother. She could tell that he was nervous from the expression on his face; she could tell that he was excited from the bulge that had already come to life in his groin just a bit off to one side.

"Why don't we sit for a moment, Matt," Carrie said quietly, gesturing toward the edge of his bed. "We should talk a bit first."

She stepped out of her heels which dropped her height such that she was now six inches shorter than him. After he sat, Carrie loosened the tie around her waist and let the robe fall from her shoulders, leaving her in a baby blue baby doll through which her panties … and her dark nipples were very obvious. She sat on the bed with her right leg dangling over the edge and her left leg bent under her buttocks so that she could face her brother.

"So … do you have any questions before we begin?" she asked.
 
Matt’s mouth dropped when he saw Carrie in her light blue babydoll. Her nipples clearly visible through the thin lacey material. His cock became rock hard almost instantly. His heart beating so fast and he was feeling both nervous and scared.

Questions...Matt was having trouble thinking straight he couldn’t stop staring at Carrie’s sexy body. He sat up and took a deep breath and placed a hand on her thigh. He shook his head while looking into Carrie’s eyes.
 
"Well, okay then," Carrie said, unsure of what else to say. There was no reason to delay this any; it wasn't as if either one of them was still undecided about whether sex was going to happen here tonight. She told him to remove his shirt and lay back on the bed, then moved to her knees on the bed next to him, announcing, "I'm going to take your shorts off. Okay? Lift your butt."

There was no fight there, of course, and a moment later -- with no hurry -- Carrie was peeling Matt's shorts and underwear as one off his lower torso and down his legs. Soon, he lay there before her as naked as the day he'd been born … but certainly not looking like that newborn. His cock was as stiff as Carrie had ever seen one and amazing in its dimensions. Oh, like her twin, she'd seen longer and thicker, too. But she'd never had one this impressive inside her. Looking at it, she wondered two things: first, did she really want to try putting that thing inside her; and second, why the fuck was she waiting to do just that.

"You have a beautiful cock, Matt," she complimented simultaneously with reaching out to touch it. She caressed it gently, soft fingers following its features; swollen blood vessels meandered its length, and the smooth, almost purplish head looked like a strained balloon close to popping. She urged his knees apart and knee walked up between them, bringing her second hand in between his legs to toy with his tightened ball sack as she asked, "Does that feel good?"
 
Matt lifted his hips to make it easier for Carrie to pull his shorts off. His long thick manhood now fully exposed to his sister and he wondered what she thought about it. Of course this was her second time seeing it but Matt was drunk the first time. When she complimented on his cock Matt grinned and blushed a little.

Then it happened...she wrapped her hand around his cock. It was so taboo to have his own sister touching his manhood. It stirred something up deep inside of him and his cock grew even harder and even a little longer in her hand. Matt looked up into Carrie’s eyes and nodded. “Yes, it feels really good!” A drop of pre cum formed at the tip and started to run down his shaft.
 
"I want you to remember something, Matt," Carrie said softly, looking into his eyes as her fingers continued to caress over his skin and gently roll his balls. "If at any point, you decide you don't want this … you only have to tell me to stop. No means no, and stop means stop. We can always just not do this … understand?"

She waited for his response, knowing what it would be. Carrie smiled to her brother, continued pleasuring him for a minute or so … then leaned forward and took the bulbous head of his dick into her warm, wet lips. She sucked on it, licking the crevasse at its end and tasting the drop of fluid that had already appeared there. She watched his expression closely as her lips and tongue worked the head and the inch or so beyond it.

"Still feels good?" she asked with a bit of a smirk after she pulled back and turned to using her fingers to toy with the end of his manhood instead. After he responded, Carrie told him with that smirk continuing, "I want you to know that you don't need to feel self conscious about what's going to happen next. It's your first time, so … I'm expecting it."

What she meant, of course, was that her virgin brother was going to cum quick and hard. It was his first bout with sex; it was his first oral sex; and Carrie was very good at what she did with her mouth upon a man's cock. She moved closer to her brother's groin, leaning over it.

"Are you ready?" she whispered … before wrapping her mouth around the end of his cock again … then taking almost its entire length into her mouth and throat. She paused with him sunk inside her, pulled back until only that purple head was still in her playfully working lips, then took that same length of shaft inside once more … then again … then again...
 
“Yes I understand.” Matt said knowing he would not be wanting Carrie to stop. He watched her get closer and closer to his cock until it happened. She wrapped her lips around his manhood. Matt released a soft groan feeling her soft lips and slippery tongue on his dick. It felt a hundred times better then when he used his hand. Matt nodded to Carrie after she talked, unable to speak right now.

“Oh my god!” Matt groaned out when Carrie slid the entire length into her mouth and throat. It was so wet and warm, it felt like heaven. Carrie looked so sexy with Matt’s cock in her mouth. His length glistened in the light, coated with her saliva. She continued deep throating him and then he felt like he was about to cum. ‘Fuck so soon?!’ Matt thought to himself not wanting this moment to end.

“Gonna cum!” Matt groaned out warning Carrie before his cock began to throb and pump out a very big load of cum. Ribbon after thick, warm creamy ribbon shot out into Carrie’s mouth and throat. Matt collapsed back into the bed after releasing his load. His cock barely softening after his seed was released. “Carrie... that was... that felt....amazing!”
 
“Fuck so soon?! “Gonna cum!”

Carrie wasn't a huge fan of swallowing, but for her brother's first time she'd decided she was going to do that and even more. After his warning, she pulled her face back until only the head of his cock was still within her mouth. That first explosive volley hit her very noticeably in the back of her throat; she was already stroking him hard and fast to encourage as much ejaculation as she could from him.

She let his cock leap in her mouth three or four times, using her tongue to block those next shots. She pulled her mouth back, opening her lips; as Matt's load continued to spurt out in globs, it built up on her tongue within his view. She watched his reaction as his jizz seemed to fill her mouth, though its true volume was mostly just an illusion because of her tongue.

Finally, as the stroking of his shaft brought with it the last droplets of seed, Carrie -- looking right into her brother's eyes with a smile spreading her face -- conspicuously swallowed the entire glob in one big gulp, opened her mouth to show Matt it was all gone, then set about licking up the renegade droplets that had polluted her knuckles and his freshly shaven groin.

“Carrie... that was... that felt....amazing!”

She smiled to her brother, watching his chest rise and fall with the excitement of ecstasy. "I'm happy you're happy, brother."

She called him brother rather than Matt on purpose.
 
It was the sexiest sight Matt had ever seen, his sister with his cum filling her mouth then watching her swallow it. He was breathing heavily after shooting off such a big load. Carrie licked up every remaining drop of his cum. “So happy!” He said between breaths looking at his sister with a smile. His cock remaining semi erect showing signs that he wants more.
 
Carrie spent a couple of minutes licking at her brother's cock and groin in general, cleaning it of all signs of his spectacular eruption. She continued to toy with his ball sack, and the combination of these two things -- and the still expected -- kept Matt's cock hard as a rock. It twitched occasionally, making her giggle a couple of times.

Then, she rose away from him and off the bed to her feet. It looked as though she was going to remove her own clothes … but instead, she told him, "Gimme a minute. I have to do something before we see about making a man out of you the way most people think about it."

And she turned and left, stopping at the door for only a moment to say, "It'll just be a minute."

It wasn't just a minute though; it was three or four. And beyond the door the something Carrie had said she needed to do was leading to a muted conversation that was almost but not quite comprehensible through the closed door. There was a silence for a long moment, then the door opened.

"Hi," Alice said softly. She entered, wearing an oversized, loose fitting tank top that reached to mid-thigh, hiding whatever she may or may not have had on below that; the strap for her right shoulder hung down so low on her upper arm that it very nearly revealed the nipple of that side's breast. She took a couple of steps into the room after closing the door and said with a tentative voice, "Carrie, um … she's decided that … that maybe I should … you know … finish up. I mean … if you aren't disappointed."
 
Matt was a little confused when Carrie got up and left the room. He was left laying there covered in his sister’s saliva. The minutes seemed like hours and he wondered if Carrie didn’t want to do this with him. When Alice entered looking very seductive in just the big tank top. Matt got up on his elbows looking at Alice.

“I’m not disappointed...did Carrie not want to?” Matt asked his sister as she approached the bed.
 
Alice wasn't sure how to answer her brother's question. It wasn't so much so that Carrie didn't want to fuck Matt. While she'd earlier been reluctant to be the one to claim Matt's virginity, Carrie had come to the conclusion that she had to be; Alice had begun thinking too much about her own pleasure from the interaction and less about Matt's education.

But then Carrie had begun to fantasize what that big cock was going to feel like inside her, and soon she realized that she, too, was becoming more concerned about her own ecstasy than about her brother's.

"No, it's not that," Alice said as she neared the bed. "Carrie thought … thought that maybe … well, she decided that maybe I should become more involved. She told me to tell you that it would have been a pleasure -- literally and figuratively -- to be your first. But … if it's alright with you..."

Again, Alice was asking in a roundabout way the unbelievable question Hey bro', do you want to fuck me? She didn't need an answer from Matt, of course; he'd already given his response, and it was just what she had expected and wanted. She moved up to sit on the edge of the bed near him, her gaze on his face. They shared a bit of an awkward moment; smiles that had so much meaning behind them.

Then Alice looked to Matt's groin. His cock was still more stiff than not, and simply looking at it laying there fully exposed caused a tingle to run up Alice's back and goose flesh to flow over her body's outer layer. She knew that the size of a man's cock had nothing to do with how much of a man -- or of a lover -- he really was. Yet Alice was still tickled pink to know that in a moment, she'd be lowering herself onto that monster.

Alice didn't know exactly, precisely what had or hadn't happened between her sister and her brother, except that Carrie had performed oral sex and Matt had orgasmed … apparently an incredible orgasm by the expression Carrie had had when she very briefly said Wow! Yeah, he came. Not knowing whether or not the two had kissed one another, Alice leaned in slowly and pressed her mouth to his in a soft kiss that very quickly became very erotic.

As their mouths worked together, Alice laid a hand upon Matt's thigh … caressed it upwards … then found his cock with a gentle squeeze, followed by a full length caress, then tighter stroke. He was sticky with the aftermath of his ejaculate and their sister's saliva, which made Alice's mind rush with visions of Carrie swallowing Matt's shaft.

"We should probably start," she whispered when she pulled his lips from his. "Do you have a preference to position … or … do you want me to do what I think is best?"
 
Once their lips met Matt stopped worrying about if Carrie didn’t want to have sex with him or not. The forbidden passionate kiss between brother and sister was so taboo and erotic for Matt. His tongue dancing with Alice’s tongue, tasting her as they swapped saliva. This forbidden, sibling kiss caused his cock return to its fully erect glory.

When he felt his sister’s hand stroking his manhood he placed a hand on the back of her thigh and ran it up to her round ass. Her skin was so soft and smooth against his hand, he squeezed her ass while they made out. When she pulled away from the kiss and asked if he had a preference of position he just shook his head. “Do what you think is best.” Matt said eagerly leaning in for another sibling kiss.
 
Alice was pleased to hear her brother tell her to essentially have at it. She pressed a hand to his bare, muscular chest and urged him to the mattress, saying softly, "Lay back."

With Matt down and his cock up, Alice stood from the bed and reached up under her tee shirt. She pulled and tugged, and a moment later a lacy thong slipped to gather at her ankles. She stepped out of them and returned to the bed, moving to straddle his thighs. She put her hands to his cock again; it was amazing how hard he was as she stroked some of his shaft.

"Excuse me," she said with a sheepish grin as she reached down between her own thighs. When her hand reemerged, she grasped him again, this time stroking him with her own fluids. She laughed, a bit embarrassed, explaining, "I, um ... I get very wet."

She repeated the collection of some of her own juices again and stroked Matt's cock; it glistened now from head to base. Alice moved forward, rising higher on her knees and simultaneously pulling her brother's erection into a more vertical position until it disappeared beneath the hemline of her shirt.

She toyed it at her opening a moment, drawing and releasing a deep breath as she murmured, "My god, Matt..."

A moment later, with the end of his cock fully lathered, Alice forced her weight downward. It took a moment -- she hadn't had anyone or any thing inside her in maybe six or seven weeks -- but suddenly Matt's bulbous head broke through. She moaned in pained pleasure, hesitating before pushing downward a bit more.

It took almost a full minute of down a bit, pause with groan, rise to lube, repeat before Alice finally found herself fully down upon her brother's cock. She murmured to him when she'd finally enveloped him fully with her wetness and warmth, "My God, Matt ... you fucking ... fill me."
 
Matt’s heart was pounding and he was so nervous and excited at the same time. He watched Alice peel her thong off then move to straddle him. When she gathered some of her juices and started to stroke him Matt groaned deeply. Her hand gliding up and down his long thick pussy juice covered cock. “That’s so sexy!” Matt breathed in response to her saying she gets very wet.

Then the best moment of his life occurred. Alice guided his cock into her pussy and started to slide down taking his virginity. “Oh my god!” Matt groaned gripping the bed sheets feeling her tight warm pussy wrapping around him. He could feel her slick inner walls sliding down his long shaft. Once he was fully inside of her he placed his hands on her hips and squeezed firmly.

“You feel....so much better then I imagined you would!” His breaths were heavy and pleasure filled. He looked down at where their bodies met, no sign of his cock, it was all the way inside of Alice. “It’s so wet and warm.... and tight, it’s very tight.” He audibly described how she felt to him.
 
Alice sat unmoving upon Matt's cock, listening to him -- her brother -- describe what it felt like to be inside her. This was so wrong … and yet so right all at the same time. It had been a long time -- a very long time -- since she'd felt so filled by a cock and ready for an exciting ride.

But she needed a moment to allow herself to stretch out … to relax at the intrusion. She leaned forward a bit more, placing her flattened hands with splayed fingers upon his chest, repeating and expanding her early appreciation of him, "You fill me, Matt. My god. I knew you were big, but … fuck … I can feel you everywhere inside me."

She drew a breath, giggled it out with a blush that wasn't typical for the eldest sister, and told him, "Give me a sec'."

After a minute or so of just filling him inside her, Alice got to work. She shifted her body a bit, simply to cause some movement of her brother's shaft within her, then positioning her knees a bit better, began moving her hips forward and back, allowing a couple of inches of his cock's base to slip in and out of her.

"Feel good?" she asked with a devilish smile. As she listened to his answer, Alice amplified her body's movements ... just a bit … then a bit more … until finally she most of Matt's length was involved. He felt so good slipping in and out of her that Alice was barely able to get out, "How about … now?"
 
Only a couple minutes into having sex and Matt knew he was addicted to it. It felt so amazing, feeling Alice’s tight pussy sliding up and down his long manhood. To be doing it with his own sister was even more amazing. What most would never even think about doing or think it was wrong: Matt was finding out his newfound love for incest. Being this close to Alice, being inside of her...was breathtaking.

Matt looked up into the eyes of his sister. The look of pleasure on her face was so sexy. “It feels so good Alice!” Matt groaned. They could both hear how wet Alice was when she moved up and down his thick member. Matt’s hands moved from her hips to her round ass squeezing it firmly helping lift her up and down his cock.
 
Alice was beginning to pant as the pleasure she felt and effort she was exerting worked together to drive her quickly to orgasm. She lowered her head to Matt's and kissed him again, passionately, before rising tall over his groin. She shifted her knees yet again, allowing her to raise her ass higher in the air before slamming her groin back to Matt's. A sharp cry came out of her as he rammed deeper inside than any man ever had. Alice paused a moment, repeated the movement, cried out again, then repeated … and repeated. He was hitting her in a place and way she'd never known, and it was driving Matt crazy.

It wasn't going to make her cum, though. Alice knew what she needed from a cock's presence inside her to drive her to climax. She sat up tall over him, taking his hands from her ass and interlacing his fingers with her own. Then as she gripped tightly to him as if he was a balancing bar in a ballet studio, she began shoving her groin to and fro atop his; the feel of both his cock rubbing the inner front of her pussy and her clit rubbing upon his shaved flesh was simply heavenly.

Alice had by now totally forgotten that this was supposed to be about her brother; she knew she could cum like this, and she was going to. Her breathing sped up, with each exhalation accented by a light, soft cry of delight. Her head fell back, her chest pushed out, her back arched; and the pleasure built.

Then, with a long, soft cry of ecstasy, Alice's body erupted with a euphoria she hadn't felt in quite a while; like her twin, Alice's entire form trembled deep down in its core as she climaxed on her brother's cock.
 
This was the most pleasure Matt had ever felt in his life. His fingers interlaced with his sister’s as she began to grind on his cock. This brought him a new sensation and it felt even more amazing. His eyes were staring at her perky tits that were bouncing under her shirt. When Alice’s moans became louder and more frequent he remembered back to what Maggie told him. If Alice was loud he knew he would be making her feel good.

Then it happened.. Alice orgasmed on his cock. He felt her slick inner walls clamp down on his thick member. She slowed down when she came and Matt sat up wrapping his arms around Alice and kissing her deeply. The two siblings made out while she came down from her orgasm. When the kiss broke Matt looked into Alice’s eyes “You feel so good Alice. I want to try another position.” He didn’t specify which one he wanted Alice to decide.
 
Back
Top