life Twist (ONLY DominationSoul & Kililia)

When Aurora opened the bedroom door, Hendrick smiled. “It is good to see you, Aurora, and I would like to see more of you. Take off your clothes.”

Once Aurora was naked, his eyes roamed her body from head to toe. “Quite beautiful. Rich has given me the task of taking care of your body while he is at work, which I understand can be as long as 12 hours a day. You are allowed ten minutes for breakfast, lunch, and supper. The rest of the time, I'll be keeping you busy, so you won't get into trouble.

“Kneel at my feet and take my cock in your mouth. Make my cock happy because as soon as it is unhappy, it will be filling your asshole.”
 
Aurora was shaking like a leaf as she began to undress, this was not the kind of marriage she wanted for herself. She kneeled before him in tears and took his cock in her mouth, sucking it slowly as she gag time to time. She avoided eye contact as she gave him a blowjob.

She shivered feeling his hand through her hair as she got him hard and ready .
 
Hendrick loved the feel of Aurora's mouth on his large cock. He gripped her hair and thrust forward. She gagged and struggled to take all of his cock.

Finally, he forced his cock down her throat. His balls slapped her chin as he fucked her mouth. His cock spewed in her throat. “Good, Aurora, keep going.”

Both hands gripped her head, pulling her tighter to him. Her gagging and chocking continued as he fucked her mouth. He pulled back a little bit to let his cum fill her mouth. “Drink it all Aurora. Every last drop.”
 
Aurora tried pull away only to feel him grip her in place and pound his cock down her throat till he came. She could not break free as she was force to swallow his load, as he groaned loudly as he held her in his hands.

She was shocked as he continued to pound down her throat, his cock now hardening once more. Her eyes bulged as he came a few more times before he waited his cock to be hard. She cough as he withdrew his hard cock and kissed her lips.
 
Hendrick pulled out of Aurora's mouth. “Lay on your back on the bed.”

When Aurora was in position, Hendrick knelt with his knees on either side of his head. “Rich said I could use you as I please, except for my cock in your pussy.” He lowered his head to her pussy.

Hendrick's cock pushed into Aurora's mouth again. His mouth captured her pussy folds, sucking them inside. He pulled hard while sucking at the same time.

He released her folds and drove his tongue deep into her slit, lapping and drinking her juices. His hips rose up and down, driving his hard cock into her mouth.

He eagerly drank her juices then his mouth found her clit, which he sucked into his mouth. He pushed her clit to the roof of his mouth while sucking it hard.

His cock continued to fuck her mouth, then he came, filling her mouth with cum.

His mouth pulled hard on her clit, refusing to let go while her body bucked.
 
Aurora sobbed as he began to climb on the bed but was to scare to defy this man. She had to admit he was not just amazing but his cock was shockingly thick and long. She did not fight as he positioned her and went down on her. She was shock by the sensation and began beg and plead with pleasure as he suck she cried out his name as he made her cum several times.

She eagerly began such his cock,moaning as she open her legs wider. She try to eagerly deep throat him as she rode his face as she came hard.

She ride his mouth as she gag while sucking his cock till he cried out and came hard. She swallowed his load several times and suck hungrily as he harden again.
 
Hendrick was pleased with Aurora's zestful sucking. No woman had ever done better. He moved to the head of the bed and leaned against the headboard. He took Aurora facing forward into his arms. His cock was at the entrance to her slit but not inside her.

He pulled her against him so her breasts were pressed into his hairy chest. “You will beg for my cock, but it cannot enter your pussy.”

His lips pressed hard into hers. Their tongues danced together. His hands slid between them to play with her breasts and tease her nipples.

His cock teased her pussy but didn't enter. Hendrick drove Aurora wild all afternoon.

It was nearing time for Rich to return home. He positioned her face down on the bed with her ass up. “Rich will expect to find cum in your ass.”

He slammed his massive cock into her ass. Thrusting hard and deep, cumming again and again.
 
Aurora was confused by her emotions as he as to thoughtful when he gave her oral.it was first time she ever felt pleasure and loved it. He was amazing with his tongue, she return the hungry kisses.

She gasps as he reposition her under him as he reminded her Rich be expecting cum in her ass, she paled. She threw back her head and screamed in agony as his massive cock tore into her ass. She screamed in agony with every thrusts,crying as she drop her head as he pounded his dry cock in her raw ass, he took his time before cumming his load. She collapse crying:" please no more...I hate anal"
 
Hendrick stopped and kissed Aurora all over her body. “I will only do anal before Rich is due to arrive. The rest of the time I will give you more pleasure than you can stand.”

His kisses continued until the sound of a door opening downstairs. Hendrick quickly dressed. “I'll back tomorrow when Rich leaves for work. Remember, tell Rich you do not want anyone here.”

Rich entered the bedroom. Hendrick said, “Good night boss.”

Rich said, “Aurora, get your ass up.” He examined it carefully. “I'm glad to see cum leaking from your ass. This is how it should be at all times. My cock has been throbbing all day long for your ass.”

Rich removed his clothes and came up behind Aurora. He drove his cock into her ass, pounding her hard, spewing his seed in her ass. “My cock loves your ass.”
 
Aurora sobbing as Hendrix cock was much bigger and only dry fuck her ass without mecy. She nodded knowing she had no choice in the matter. She was sore as her husband walked in, she exposed her asshole for the exam. She sobbed "please, I don't want anyone else here...only your cock, I be good"

She screamed as he simply ram his cock up her ass and began to pound hard making her beg for mercy
 
The routine of the days were the same. Hendrick would come early in the morning and give Aurora great pleasure all day until just before Rich would be due at home, then he would rape her ass.

This particular evening, Rich came home and told Hendrick to wait. He had Aurora use a pregnancy. It was negative, which made Rich mad. “Your duty is to give me another child.”

Rich stripped off his clothes and said, “Hendrick strip.”

Rich lay on his back. He directed Aurora to climb on and impale herself on his cock. “Hendrick, get behind Aurora and fuck her ass.”

When Hendrick slammed into Aurora's ass her pussy and driven down onto Rich's cock. Hendrick was like a madman, pounding hard and fast. Aurora's pussy bounced up and down on Rich's cock.

Rich grabbed Aurora's breasts and squeezed and pulled on them. Rich's seed poured into Aurora's pussy while Hendrick's cock spurted in her ass.
 
Aurora felt ore like a whore than a wife, that night she paled at his bad mood : " its not my fault...Rich...please...don't" She watch them strip and began back away from the men: " wait....what..." *She hesitated till her husband place her on told of her, hissing as he force her to impale on his cock. She was shock at her husband Aurora: " no, please, not that...i beg you...."

She screamed in agony as Hendrix climb behind and ram his cock up her ass, she felt him grab her hip and neck as he tare into her asshole. She screams in agony as the men firmly restrain her movement as they rape both her holes like madmen. Crying as they came hard and started all over again none stop.

By morning, Rich tested her again and was pleased to find out she was knock up and decided it be a good practice to ensure her pregnancy*
 
Day after day, Hendrick spent the day with Aurora, making love to her body, hen raping her ass before Rich came home. One day after almost six months, and Aurora was heavy with child, Hendrick said, “Rich is bad for you; I think it would be good if he disappeared.”

Hendrick didn't say another word as the days moved forward, but Rich became sick and went to the doctor, who couldn't find anything wrong.

Rich's illness grew worse – bad enough to where he didn't even want to fuck Aurora. He stopped going to work and stayed in bed all day, which lasted for a week.

That's when Dominic stopped by. “Heard you were very ill, Rich. If something should happen to you, what would you like for me to do about Aurora?”

"After she has the babe, sell her to a whore house."
 
Aurora nodded:" if I could get rid of hin, I would put the kids on adoption"
She watch her husband fall apart and get weaker. At night Hendrix would cum over her pussy after fucking fer ass.
She knew Hendrick wanted her full her pussy , she hope have his kid .
 
Rich lay listlessly in bed, seemingly unaware of anything going on around him. Hendrick had moved into the house. The couch in the living room had a fold out sleeper bed that they made good use of.

Hendrick decided that Rich's helplessness was a good punishment for all his evil ways.

The days turned into weeks, and Rich looked like a shriveled skeleton. It was a wonder that he was still alive.

Hendrick and Aurora talked about what to do once Rich was gone.
 
Aurora was dessapointing that Hendrix refuse use her pussy till Rich died. She sometimes found it hard to walk to her husband bed as Hendrix purposely fucked her asshole violently before he allowed her to visit him a bit out jealousy.

She return home to Hendrix :" what do with him now, this is crazy..." She started cook them diner as they talk on the topic*
 
Hendrick had told Aurora about his cabin in the hills outside of town. He was helping her to pack the things she wanted to take with her. Rich had died two days earlier, and they had celebrated by staying in bed and fucking most of the day.

By the end of the day most of the packing was done. Hendrick was eager to make use of Aurora's pussy again. After the babe was asleep, she moved onto the bed onto her knees with her ass up and pussy exposed.

Hendrick eagerly came behind her. His hands caressed her pussy, stroking and touching. Exploring happily with his fingers, feeling her wetness and her heat.

His fingers kept on stroking, increasing her wetness. He shifted his body so that his cock moved to her slit while his hands clamped onto her hips.

He thrust forward, driving hard and deep into her pussy, pounding his cock, enjoying her tight pussy.

Their bodies bucked together. Hendrick was so glad he'd found Aurora.
 
Aurora had been so happy since Rich was no longer in her life. She started to move out eagerly to Hendrix's cabin to start her new life. She made love every night and felt safe every day.

She woke up in his arms and eagerly greeted him with a blowjob before she gave him a great massage to start his day.
 
Dominic had heard about Rich's death. He believed that one of Rich's men would return Aurora to him, but after several days and no Aurora, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

* * *

Walter had been watching the cabin for two days, so when Rich left the cabin, he knew he would be gone the rest of the day.

Once Rich's car was out of sight, he left his car, went to the cabin, and knocked on the door.

Aurora's was beyond surprised; Walter easily overpowered her. Aurora lay under a blanket on the back seat. The baby was in a car seat in the front. Walter stopped at a fire station and left the baby at the front door. Walter's next stop would be at Juniper Bunny Ranch.
 
Aurora woke up confused and realized her child was not in the seat: " where is my child? what the hell have you done?! "

She feared that Dominic would set her up again with other men and not live her own life. She tried to get out of the vehicle in a panic .
 
When Hendrick returned home from work and found Aurora and the child gone, he knew something was wrong. The first thing that came to mind was Dominic.

He remembered the conversation Dominic had with Rich when he was dying and said, Sell her to Juniper Bunny Ranch.

Hendrick looked up the location on his phone. It was at least a two hour drive. He returned to his car and drove off.
 
Aurora struggled as Walter threw her over his shoulder and carried her inside the ranch that was closed. She begged him to let her go but her pleading fell on deaf ears. Walter carried her to the back office where he strip her down. Walter grinned at her:" thankfully your lover met a body of mine that has him all fix up...tight for your new man"

Walter grinned as Aurora paled as he knew of her reconstruction surgery. Walter bent her over the desk to examine her fixed pussy and ass and slap her ass:" Dominic is desapointed in your dishonesty...but don't you worry...he has something special set for you"

Walter smirk as Dominic walked in a nice expensive suit. He quietly walked in and around the desk to personally examine Aurora holes and motioned Walter to leave them alone. He spanked her:" you been naughty but I forgive you...we place your kid on adoption and your lover will be compensated..."
Dominic switch a screen so Aurora could see Henrick agreeing to let her go before 5 naked women step in and started fuck him. As he came till he black out.*

Dominic brought Aurora to the upstairs bedroom where stood twins. The men place a document for her to signed and smiled as she did not resist. Dominic kissed her forehead,:"their your husband now and tonight they will double fuck your holes. I assure you be fine having two cock in your pussy and ass. You see they jealous and only share fucking them together"

Aurora pleaded and struggled as the men dragged her to bed:" please, I'm no whore"
 
Kanji and his twin Cafle were born in Hentra a small village in South Africa. After graduation from high school, they came to the United States for a university education. Before returning to Africa, they wanted a wife to share. They met Dominic through a friend.

Dominic sold Aurora to them for one dollar. They were shocked when saw Aurora for the first time. “So beautiful,” Kanji said. “Like a sunset,” Cafle agreed.

They signed the papers and Aurora belonged to them.

“Please, I'm no whore."

“Not whore,” Kanji replied, “wife for me and Cofle.”

Cofle removed his clothes, revealing his 14 inch cock. He lay on the bed, complaining, “Why can't I have pussy first?”

Kanji said, “Shut up.” He turned to Aurora. “Use your mouth to get his cock hard then set your ass on it.”

He smacked her ass hard. “Get to it, wife.”
 
Aurora couldn't believe that Dominic had sold her to twins, which was insane. Her jaw dropped as she saw bother massive cock. She barely survive her late husband cock and these men were over four inch longer and thicker.

She sobbed as he snack her ass, she got between his brother's legs. She took his cock in her hang and began to suck it as she jerk the base. She could hear him groan and grip her head. Soon she felt him grip her hair and thrust down her gagging throat till he came and suck him till he was hard again.

She gasp as Cafle slip her around as he wipe his cock dry. She gasp as he pulled her on his lap. She guided the head of his cock in her ass, whimpering as she said the head of his cock in her making her cry.

She hissed as he force an inch in her ass and held her in place. xalfe looked at his twin brother and gave a nod sign to slip his head up her ass too.
 
Kanji removed his clothes. Aurora lay on her back on top of Cofle. He moved between Aurora's legs. He forced his cock into her ass. It was very tight, but he was determined.

It took a while, but he succeeded. He thrust down while Cofle pushed up, double fucking Aurora.

They ignored her cries and continued fucking her ass. “Gotta do her pussy next,” said Cofle. “And you are the bottom, Kanji.”

Kanji laughed. “No way. You will always be on the bottom.”

They continued their thrusts, arguing all the while.
 
Back
Top