What she wants

Mark continued to slowly finger Brie making sure to keep the phone covered so that if Brie moaned Candice wouldn't hear it. He said "today is gonna be rough I have a board meeting and interview today. I won't be able to take time off. I'll come by in the evening bring some dinner."
 
Brie soon woke up and moaned softly. Smiling at Mark as she began to kiss his neck. Candice soon pouted on the phone. "But she'll be home....I want alone time. Can't you take a half day."she pouted.
 
Mark continued to finger Brie now adding.a third finger and working them faster. He said "I'm sorry Candice right now is not good with the new turbine rolling out. I'm the face of the company I have to be at these meetings. I promise I'll bring you my favorite food in the city." Knowing Candice would probably assume it's something expensive and lavish. When in reality Mark was very down to earth.
 
Brie moaned against his nec as her nails ran over his chest. Candice pouted more but caved at that he was going to bring dinner. "And a bottle of wine and I'll forgive you."she said. Brie smirked as she shift and pushed the covers down. Beginning to stroke Mark before she gave his cock a lick.
 
Mark had to struggle not to moan Bries name as he watched her lick his cock. The flacid organ begining to harden. He said "alright baby I love you." Never taking his eyes of Brie to show her he was talking about her.
 
Candice soon hung up and brie shifted to smile at Mark. Waiting until he set the phone down, "mmmm i just couldn't help myself." Smirking as she laid on top of him. Bouncing herself on his fingers. "How about some hot sex before you have to leave."she said.
 
Mark grinned at her suggestion. He removed his fingers tossing her onto her back. Pinning her under him he lefted her legs up on to his shoulders sliding he cock into as he began to fuck her hard and fast down into the mattress.
 
Brie moaned out before smiling at Mark. "Seems like someone couldn't wait."she said. Soon moaning as her tits bounced. "Oh deeper!"she said. Loving this as she planned on fucking Mark back at her place.
 
Mark lifted her hips more off the bed. Basically using her body for his pleasure as he fucked her deeper just like she wanted. Holding her up from the bed as he fucked diwnwarddeep into her pussy.
 
Wasn't long before Brie came as she grabbed the bed. "Oh fuck."she said. Brie smiled up at Mark, "get on your back so I can ride you." Knowing he loved it and she wanted to please him.
 
Mark pulled out of her laying on his back as he watched Brei stradle his cock. When she sank down and began to ride him hesat up kissing between her bouncing tits taking one nipple into his mouth as he bit it lightly. Pulling on the other.
 
Brie held Mark to her chest as she rode him. Going faster as she rode him. "Does it feel good?"she asked. Kissing his forehead before moaning loudly.
 
Mark groaned against her breasts. Kissing up to her neck as heraked his hands down her back. Hesaid "fuck it feels inredible Brie. The best way to wake up."one hand cupping her ass as she rode him.
 
Brie was happy as she began to kiss his neck. "Cum for me."she whispered in his ear. She really began to ride Mark, hoping to mae him cum. Knowing he needed to get ready for work.
 
Mark groaned at the way she demanded him to cum. Her hips soon bouncing harder on him as she tried to get what she wanted. He soon kissed her hard. As he moaned into the kiss. Filling her pussy with his warm seed yet again. Gasping for breath the two got cleaned up. As he dressed for work he said "the coffee maker is on a timer there should be a hot pot waiting down in the kitchen. I will be by to bring dinner for you me and your sister later to keep up appearances with her. Smiling at there declarations last night that they would fuck when they could right under Candices nose.
 
Making sure she ride him dry as they kissed. After Brie got cleaned up and dressed. Smiling as she quickly fixed Mark's tie. "Well alright but I better head home, I have class in two hours."she said. Heading to the living room to be sure she had all her things. She wasn't expecting Mark to drive her home.
 
Mark kissed her goodbye and went through his day. The meetings and press interview going well. It was about Eight when he was done for the day. Stopping to get some of the best pizza Los Angeles had to offer. The restaurant itself was always top of reviews and critics. It wasn't fancy food but he had promised Candice the best in LA not the fanciest. He still picked up the wine for the free like he promised. Knocking on the door with the bottle in one hand and the two pizza's stacked on the other.
 
Brie loved how he gave her a kiss goodbye. Thankfully Mark didnt live that far away, so she walked home. Luckily Candice was gone so she changed for class. Class was a blur though she couldn't stop thinking of Mark. Once home she dealt with Candice before heading to her room. Hours went by and it was about an hour before she had to head out for work.

Candice opened the door with a smile but it disappeared. "Pizza isn't fancy but at least you brought wine."she said. Taking the bottles before heading to the kitchen.
 
Mark raised a eyebrow he said "I never said anything about fancy. I said I would bring you the tastiest food LA had to offer. Setting the pizza's down as he greeted Brie in the same normal friend way he always had. Keeping up there charade infront of Candice. He said "so how was your day Candice?" Taking a sip of wine.
 
Brie said hi before taking her pizza to her room. Candice got some plates out before sitting down. "Fine, though Brie wasn't home this morning which was nice. Though when are you going to let me stay the night?"she said.
 
Mark ate with Candice he took a sip of wine and said "Candice we have talked about this. I need my space. Your apartment has plenty of space if we decide to sleep over together. Besides it would be out of the way for you. My home is on the other side of LA its a easier commute on you to go to work from here than from my place."
 
"Yeah but it be nice on the weekends and Brie isn't there."she said. Candice pouted as she drank her wine. Brie soon came out and packed herself a lunch before heading back to her room. Friday night was a night were lots of her tips came from. So she packed her work clothes into a bag.
 
Mark decided rather than blow her off and risk her getting suspicious. He instead said "maybe Ill see what the next couple weekends are like. Were gonna be pretty busy at the company leading up to the turbines first instillation." Hoping the busy from work would serve as a good enough distraction for Candice.
 
Candice smiledbefore her phone rang. She answered and headed to her room to talk. This gave Mark a chance to sneak in by Brie before she left for work. Candice's phone usually last a god amount of time.
 
Mark smile knowing how long she usually spent on the phone. Sneaking into Brie's room he pinned her to the wall. Kissing her hotly as he broke the kiss whispering "shes on the phone we have a little bit of time before you go to work." Returning to kiss her again trailing down to her neck.
 
Back
Top