Adult book stores and adult theatres

I love going into a ABS and looking at all the dildos, real life cocks, ect. I love feeling that the other guys are looking at me knowing the ones I'm buying are for ME!

Does that smell of dried stale cum turn you on?

Yes...yes, it does! 💓😋

I frequently hung out in an adult book store in the 70's. There were several in the area and the one I liked was pretty clean. As far as the smell I still get an erection over the scent of bleach and semen. Sadly they've been all been chased out of town to bad neighborhoods across the river and I don't go there.

Denny

I frequently hung out in an adult book store in the 70's. There were several in the area and the one I liked was pretty clean. As far as the smell I still get an erection over the scent of bleach and semen. Sadly they've been all been chased out of town to bad neighborhoods across the river and I don't go there.
Hey E. St Louis is not so bad. At least they still have a drive in movie theater.

:rolleyes:Well maybe it is. Been a few years. Recently moved from Florida. Let's just say Tampa and the cities north of there still have glory holes. I'm not gay but my wife learned to love them. It was surprising how clean and friendly members were.

There was one in Rialto on Foothill, forget the name but it had an arcade with glory holes, and one in either Ontario o Montclair off of foothill on the same street as the Montclair Plaza.

Cum!!!

Mmmm, I love it - just stepping in the door, getting hit by that scent, I'm instantly hard and oozinig precum with my legs trembling in readiness to get on my knees!

Don't you love getting on your knees on a floor covered in both new and old cum? When you finally leave the ABS after sucking every cock you possibly can, you have cum not only on your face and shirt and in your stomach but also on your knees. I also like having mud/dirt on my knees when I suck outside at a cruisy park.

Palm Theater - San Mateo, CA

This thread reminded me of the good old days at the Palm Theater (yes, that was the real name...)

I remember my first time there, one day after work. I walked into the theater, through the heavy black-out curtains, and while standing there waiting for my eyes to adjust, the guy sitting on the first seat of the last row reached over and rubbed my crotch. I still couldn't see anything, but I gladly unzipped and took one step over to him and fed him my cock.

Needless to say, I returned many times over the years. I even sat in that end seat in the last row every chance I got....:D

Don't you love getting on your knees on a floor covered in both new and old cum? When you finally leave the ABS after sucking every cock you possibly can, you have cum not only on your face and shirt and in your stomach but also on your knees. I also like having mud/dirt on my knees when I suck outside at a cruisy park.

Mmmm yes, and all over my chest and back because I ditched the shirt even before I got on my knees... :devil:

I

LOVE it when I can walk out with cum all over the front of shirt, on my face, in my hair. Of course lots of it in my stomach too.

Not sure it's something we have here in the U.K. to be honest.

Having seen videos of them on the internet it is something that does look very sexy, being the centre of attention for a group of horny guys is certainly somewhat appealing.

This thread reminded me of the good old days at the Palm Theater (yes, that was the real name...)

I remember my first time there, one day after work. I walked into the theater, through the heavy black-out curtains, and while standing there waiting for my eyes to adjust, the guy sitting on the first seat of the last row reached over and rubbed my crotch. I still couldn't see anything, but I gladly unzipped and took one step over to him and fed him my cock.

Needless to say, I returned many times over the years. I even sat in that end seat in the last row every chance I got....:D

That is hot. I use to feel guilty every time I visited them. It took a long time to just go and enjoy.

Back