Medical Conference

"Oh yess...feels so good when you do that."

He was so pleased with himself that he succeeded in getting her and now he had free reign to take her. He did not need to make use of Melody's tits. His thrusting made her body move and her tits had a swaying motion going, it was instead her face that was his focus. She had a swell smile with her mouth open indicating that she wanted him. He felt his knees provide him the perfect traction for thrusting himself and giving a slight sensation to his to his balls as they rapped against her gateway. He felt the slight ache of their being over-used and knew that it would only get worse as the night went on.

"Gawd, it feels so good to be with you."

"Ooohh..do it...take me Will.

He went faster with his motions before easing up and pulling entirely out of her. He rose up slightly, giving her a view of his shaft. It was a favorite move that he liked to use. Moments later he went back, slipping easily inside her. This time Melody rocked her hips, smiling when she suspected he was fully there!

"Feels good."

"FUCK Meeee."

She wanted him to be forceful. He moved lower to pin her to the bed. He gripped her warm shoulders. He shuddered.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......"

Melody attempted to move into him but his weight and lust pinned her to the bed. She felt him surging as he delivered his jizz--over and over. He pumped on her showing little regard for civility.

"YOu really got me soo hot.......... WOW! That was like...great"

She had herself lost some politeness without caring in the least. As he Will gradually revived he kissed her deeply. It came with reassurance.
 
It that moment Melody managed to surprise him first with her energized body then with her shrieking voice asking to be fucked. Just hearing her use guttural language drove him to new heights. Here was this very intelligent woman, cheating on her husband, and looking for sex like a college girl on spring break.

Will clutched at her shoulders and held her in place as his cock throbbed uncontrollably. He very much wanted to fill her pussy to the point of over-flow. Even when finished he hesitated pulling his cock out, preferring to enjoy the warmth. As he recovered, he kissed and sucked her tits, as they had been neglected. Her nipples had swelled! He liked seeing the results that his thumb and cock had produced.

"You were such a great lay. I want you again!"

"Do it..fuck me all night long. I want your cock."

"First we need to go downstairs and get some dinner. You know-food!"

She laughed knowing that he was right. He spun off the bed and looked around for some clothes.

"Melody, do me a favor. Don't wear a bra!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I want to show you off."

Without answering she smiled and headed off toward the bathroom carrying a few clothes. He watched her tiny swaying ass until the door closed.
 
The idea of going for dinner was the right call, but it made her nervous to think about, even more so without a bra. As she washed her hands and thighs, Melody looked into the mirror and checked her underarms wishing to be in exceptional form for the long day ahead. She put on briefs and a skirt. She partially brushed her hair, pulled her V-top on then completed combing her hair.

She traded places with Will. While she waited she called Mike. It was 8pm but back in Houston it was only three in the afternoon. They talked and exchanged schedules and then signed off. It was perfect timing as Will emerged ready to go to dinner.

The lobby appeared quiet as they checked the first two restaurants. Melody was way more cognizant of being braless than any would-be observers. The last time she remembered doing it was the first year of college when she had "way less " showing. The top she was wearing was dark blue with a tight weave. Will took her hand and led the way into El Raodo. It was a something of a cantina with a long bar and a collection of tables. Neither of them were much inclined to drink, preferring to get food instead.

"We could wait for a table or eat at the bar."

"No problem as long as you stay next to me!"

"I forgot, I need to go to the men's room."

"Then, I'm going with you!"

They both laughed at Will's attempted prank as the went to the far end of the bar. The patrons were very much the conference medical people and all but a dozen were men. Melody was breathing better as she had stopped feeling that she was on display. Will ordered a couple Spanish beers. They arrived with a menu--in Spanish.

"Anything with chicken or fish should be a safe choice."

They stood drinking and enjoying the crowd. Will was quite relaxed as he talked freely. Melody was curious about why he wanted her braless but was not about to ask. Instead they somehow chatted about their time back in the room.

"You had me so hot with just touching me there, I couldn't even think straight."

"Half of the time I was so intent on just looking at your clit. You really look great there. It is like the tightest little valley that just disappears."

"And you like seeing that?'

"Yes, I do! It is a huge turn-on."

"After that massage I was so ready....for getting it..."

It was like they were still in the privacy of the suite, they were talking so freely. It was presumed that anyone close enough to hear was not familiar with English.
 
The cantina was doing a brisk business but there was plenty of room to move around. Only a few of the faces were recognized by Will. It was also a tame crowd. It had yet to sink in to him that he was in a far off land.

When the food arrived, Melody took a bar stool but he preferred to stand. She casually swung her legs around at times. He watched her chest as it felt nice to be reminded of those swell tits. It was not like earlier when he could watch them for hours and touch them whenever he pleased. It was fun to think of them being covered by simply a single layer of fabric.

When they finished, they left and browsed the various wings off the center of the lobby. Each had a few small shops. One store sold high-end fashions which attracted Melody's attention. Once inside Will saw the lingerie!
 
She noticed the shop once before and with the sparse crowd it was the perfect time. She had designs on purchasing a few items while in Europe and this was her chance. Will walked behind her but soon spotted an aisle to his liking. His interest evoked a sense of perfect logic as he stopped at the lingerie. The prices were strikingly high.

"I wonder if they allow customers to try before the buy?"

"I don't think so."

He did find a set of three in a box that caught his attention. She watched as he showed them and the price, which was marked special.

"$45 for three pair."

"Ahhh..they are high cut and satin."
 
He had peaked her interest, perhaps with the idea of having underwear purchased for her and it gave him a certain feeling that she liked luxury goods near her skin. He saw the options and selected the purple set, which had three different shades. Will walked forward as a sign he had decided. They circled the center of the shop and returned to the counter where he paid in Euros.

The lobby had only a few people as it was now after nine. They rode the elevator alone back to their floor.

"So, when we get to the room, am I supposed to model these for you."

"Nooo, these are for you to wear tomorrow. Tonight, you won't need any clothes."

"oooooooo.....and..am I going to be ..ravished?"

"Yep, I am going to take everything tonight!"

"Everything...."

As the doors opened it was clear there had been a disturbance. There were several group not moving in the hallways with others standing in the doorway of their suite. To the far end, they could see several members of the police force. Will led them to the room. It was apparent that another robbery had occurred.

Will quickly unlocked the door and had Melody enter first. Quickly he checked the room including the closet. He grabbed the ice bucket and left, hoping to find out more. The machine was halfway down the hall. Most of the talking was in Spanish but it appeared there were two rooms involved. He quickly returned to the room. Once inside, he slid a chair against the locked door.

"There, it was another robbery, using the fake keycard."
 
Melody benefitted greatly from the dinner and the excursion to the boutique. She was feeling the effects of the outing as they rode the elevator. That changed as they walked to the room. It was a reminder of the dangers of being in Spain. She felt the relief of being in the room and it was conclusive that she would be staying with Will until they returned to the states. She saw him take the ice bucket and knew he was headed to find out the story.

When the door closed, Melody opened the bag and removed the light purple briefs. She bent over and removed the set of green and quickly stepped into the new ones. The green ones were damp and she knew why. Next she took off her sneakers and socks. It seemed she was doing the right thing but felt the need to do more.

"This is really asking for it."

She dropped her skirt, stepped out of it and hung it on the back of the chair. The idea was for him to come back into the room and see her looking "available." She was still wearing the V-top but that was for Will to remove. He asked to have her go braless and he should get the reward. As she pulled two glasses from the counter Will re-entered.

"So, the group keeps going for the occupied rooms?"

"Apparently, they wait until they hear the shower running. They know everybody here is a doctor so a few wallets and watches makes worth it. You would think the hotel would have better security."

"Scary."

"You look great...ready for a cool drink."

She took a few ice cubes and poured a Coke into both glasses. Then Melody joined him on his side of the counter. She wanted his touch. She wanted him to see her legs, her briefs and her ass.
 
"So we have an expensive conference in presumably the best hotel in town and we have a thieves running loose breaking into rooms! It's crazy."

Melody said nothing but certainly agreed.

"Just imagine loosing your passport and credit cards."

As he turned he saw just those long legs. He kept walking as he enjoyed the view. She was most certainly enjoying the prospect of the night ahead, even though the security issue in the hallway was a cause for concern. Surprisingly, there was no sounds coming into their room.

Melody leaned against the counter as they talked. He watched her shirt, just as he had in the bar, knowing those luscious tits were barely covered by fabric. Melody was perhaps 30 years old but at the moment looked to be twenty-two. He wanted to reach out and tear the tee off her body! Will held his emotions in check. He wanted to allow Melody to take the lead.

"We could watch a movie ....or..."
 
Last edited:
"Or, you could fuck my brains out!"

Melody could hardly believe her own words as they filled the room. Still it was what Will was thinking. It was his fault for using his thumb and probing her for an extended period before unleashing his cock to finish his fun. It had left her wilted yet aching to sample more.
She sipped more of the Coke. Set her drink aside. Stepped lightly in front of Will and slowly stooped to a squatting position resting on her feet. She unzipped his pants while he repositioned his feet. He knew what she had planned.

It took a few seconds to reposition things before his penis appeared popping through the opening. She instantly took a taste. Will's hand went to hold her head. She did not mind! He was controlling the speed. It was faster than she might have chosen. His cock felt warm and ever so smooth! Now, she really felt like she was taking charge.
 
Last edited:
Melody had the body, especially the legs, of a distance runner, but as she moved to take his cock she showed the athleticism of a dancer. Gracefully, she moved into the perfect place. She showed a slight eager smile as she took him. He was instantly aroused as he felt himself pressing against her cheeks. Moments later she began a cleaver bobbing motion. He wanted to reach and pull off her top to expose her tits but it would have not done any good. She was too low! Plus, he didn't want to interrupt her technique.

Melody was unleashing some pent-up sexual energy and Will was the willing recipient. He undid his shirt and tossed it. He wanted to be ready. Yet Melody made no effort to pull away or slow her motion. He could feel her flicking her tongue on the very tip. She was searching.

"Ohhh yesss..take it...take it all."

She made no sound, only moved slightly faster. If she were to offer her tits at that moment he would have no way to resist and it would be over!

"Oh, I am going fuck you so hard tonight."
 
Will was at full strength and she could take only half of him in her mouth. It was approaching ten minutes with no sign that he was close. She pulled back to get a good luck his shaft and Will saw his opportunity. He reached and caught her tee perfectly pulling it up and off. With her boobs out in the open Will quickly pulled her up for a closer look. He kissed her quickly, turned her around and gently pushed her toward the second bed. She stopped at the edge of bed while Will undressed. She was wearing only the new pair of purple briefs. He maneuvered behind her. She knew what that meant!

"You're going to take me."

He pressed to get on the bed. Melody moved on top of the bedspread with her knees pressing down and her feet draped off the edge. She could feel his fingers slipping under the waistband and edging them down. Carefully he worked them off each leg. Will appeared to be in no hurry. His finger rubbed her inner thigh slowly moving inward to stroke her. She bucked slightly.

"You are really wet!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm"

Then she waited. Will's finger circled her crotch and her gateway. She flinched at his touch wondering how it was that he was able to hold off cumming from her well-planned blow job? Her husband would never have made it half as long! Suddenly she felt his tongue--searching! Then his hands pressing to hold her hips while his tongue went deep inside her. She made an audible gasp. Her breathing rate doubled within seconds. Her back arched then pressed against the intrusion. She was suddenly electrified by her lover's response plus his raspy tongue flicking her womanhood. Melody was frozen by the feeling, unable to move. Will's eagerness increased.

Suddenly, she felt his hand move. Then a slight pressure of his thumb--touching her ass!

Melody could only breath deeply.
 
After having her lips wrapped around his cock, Will was eager to get into Melody, but he restrained his desire. With her on all fours and facing away, he pulled off her underwear. It was like magic to be looking directly at her wet pussy and he reached out to touch her. She looked so ready! The amount of wetness was incredible leading Will to believe she might have already cum. It had happened to him before with other girls. He needed to tease her.

He leaned in and began smoothing his hands over her ass. He wanted her to wait for it. Will sampled her pussy with his tongue. Gradually pressing deeper, he could feel her heat. He was relentless. He pressed his tongue forward but his thoughts were on her tits. Although he could not see them the thought of them hanging down desperate to be felt kept his cock hard. He reminded himself that she liked it rough.

His hand slid near her ass. She pressed back toward his tongue. Instinctively his finger touched her hole. Making a slight circular motion causing Melody to jolt. He had made an impression on her, without a complaint. It was his time.

"Ohhh, I want you Melody."

Instantly he stood and pushed his cock to touch her skin. It took only a moment to find the source of her love-making. He pressed firmly then lurched forward. She was so wet!

"You want it..take it."

He never stopped moving until he was back where he wanted to be. Without thinking or planning, his hand reach out to grab her breast, feeling it freely, then pulling it as if to help his cock go deeper!

"FUCK ME! Fuck that cock. Take it all."

He pulled harder on her breast. Then tried to grip her nipple, feeling it swollen and firm. Melody's head turned. He reached to grab her hair, helping her head to face forward. Will began a series of thrusts and he carefully counted them until he reached 30.

His only regret was not seeing her tits. He looked at her back and slid his fingers over it. Then he placed his finger back on her ass! Melody gasped!
 
He had touched her there before, during the massage on Monday afternoon. This was different. Will was licking her with his body so turned-on that he was going everywhere. Still his tongue was doing just perfectly and her body tingled as it readied for the event. Then he shifted to using his cock. She felt some relief with her breathing returning to normal, until he pulled on her tits! He yelled, "Fuck me!" as if it were a command. It was if she were suddenly in a furious race with other runners.

Melody had never been manhandled. This was so different! Will was taking her! It was quite new to be so desired by a lover who needed her body so intently. She was unaware of her guttural sounds. Her body felt heated even with the room air conditioning in the room. Will's hands were everywhere! He moved so fast. Again her tits were under siege. How did he know?

Her chest had always been a key to her having sex. The man needed to not just to like them, he had to use them! It was a key feature of her losing control. Somehow, Will knew it!

He was pumping on her with such lust that she knew the moment was close. She wanted very much to hold off and cum with him. Her mind was blank until she felt his finger---again! Fear came to her mind! She was locked into hotel room with a lover who was touching her ass. It aroused her beyond the point of control.

"Yes..Yess..Yesss... Use me Will!"

Again he touched her and again she jolted with a surge ecstasy as this man had
her at his mercy.

"Uuhhhhh....."

Will was unable to respond verbally but she could feel how inspired he was to have her.

"Take me Will. "
 
Last edited:
Will's assessment of Melody's personality had proven to be right on. She was the studious type who had put career ahead of her womanly needs and now time was running short. Those women always had a protective mode about their tits. Yet they secretively wanted them to be fondled. He was now taking full advantage. He was giving her nipples a full workout. Even using his fingernails to lightly rake over them to feel their texture, as his cock probed her warmth.

"Feel that cock....I want to go deeper..."

"Yessss...FUCK me."

She had lost every bit of the primness and politeness that she was showing on the plane ride. Melody had been taken to that primal area where her need for sexual satisfaction went wild. He smiled as she bucked wildly underneath him.

His hands moved back to her hips to hold her steady. Then, he his right hand slipped over to touch her ass. The move slowed his thrusts but touching her private spot made Melody react wildly. She was on fire. He pressed firmly! She knew his intentions!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhh..."


"Yes Melody.....READY?"

"YESSSSS"

His cock surged forward showering her pussy with his lotion. Melody instantly slowed feeling the relief and being sure to get every bit of his delivery. He felt her warm skin and enjoyed the feeling of having pleased her.

"Good girl"
 
Spelling

Melody felt total fear that Will would move there next. His finger was pressing on her. At the same moment she surrendered to his cock flooding in successive waves as she coated his shaft. Still he pumped against her, even easier now that she had soaked him.

"YESSSSS"

She could think of nothing that would inspire Will to go over the edge. She needed to get him off. She bucked herself backward on the bed and heard him shout with a hunt of glee. Instantly he locked himself firmly against her thighs. It took less than a minute to empty his jizz.

She never moved until he did. As he stepped back she turned over carefully hiding herself with her leg but allowing her tits to remain in plain sight. Will joined her on the bed, saying nice things, but she only wanted to be held. He moved in to clutch her breast. She didn't mind. She rested on his chest while he lay back on the pillows. She moved her hand to grip his wet cock. She would suck him later, after resting. His cock had the feel of heftiness though it was totally at ease. She glanced at the clock. Will had been hard for twenty minutes! She tried to comprehend the implications of how long their sex had lasted.

"You were so good to me...so deep inside me...you were touching my body--everywhere and I got so turned on, I just wanted you to enjoy me."

"I did. It was sensational. Just like our first time together, in the shower. It was the first time that I saw you really all at once and I just had to have you."

"I wanted you too."

"Was I too rough?"

"Gosh not at all. Just take me anytime you want tonight. You can fuck my tits. You can touch me anywhere."

"Anywhere!"

" I got so hot when you rubbed my ass."

She had regained energy and her breathing was now normal. She didn't want to leave but needed to wash up, as she could feel his jizz on her legs. She carefully walked to the bathroom with her phone.
 
Last edited:
Without saying a word, Will noticed how Melody hid her pussy from view, not wishing to show her modesty. She offered herself to him. Melody wanted more! It was so good to have a mature and intelligent woman in bed, especially one with such great tits.

Immediately a plan formed for how he would take her in the morning. However, it was during the night that he was still vague about. It would be dark in the room, so he was toying with a plan to suck on her tits until she got hot then take her. Melody was holding nothing back. She was ready for the next three days and Will was determined to make it his best vacation ever! They had Wednesday as a day off and that meant he would really have a return to the days of Spring Break.

He used the kitchen sink to clean up and found his razor for a quick shave. He heard Melody's voice from the bathroom and knew it was her husband. It struck him as funny that she was telling him about the "boring conference" only to walk out of the bathroom nude and get screwed again! His mind wandered to the thought of how her clit looked. He was anxious to know if there were any signs of "raw rash" around her opening caused by having his cock pound her? Hopefully her husband would not suspect anything.

Will could tell that she was surprised to have her ass touched. It was not something her husband did. He could use that to his advantage!

He finished up using a talc powder spread sparingly. He wanted to be ever so prepared for Melody.

As he returned to the bed and switched on the TV, Will wondered what she meant about "touching her anywhere?" He liked very much to excite women in bed, to get them to loose all their reservations. The very best way was by touching!
 
Last edited:
It was actually early back in Houston and Mike was still at the office. To be talking to him about the hotel theft while naked in another man's room would have driven her into Anxiety attack just a week earlier. He was quite concerned and needed to be reassured. Mike was not pleased that she was so far away. She ended by reminding him she would be home on Saturday.

She did her teeth and hair very carefully. There were red marks, almost hand prints across her breasts! Her vagina felt almost itchy. Small wonder, it had been since her honeymoon that it had been used this often. It felt so good to have a man want her that badly! The last thing before leaving was to wash herself with the towel. She walked out into the room slowly, hoping to draw Will's attention. He was still on the bed. She curled into his chest and he instantly held her.
 
He watched her all the way from the time the door opened until she was on the bed. Her small patch of hair just above her pussy was perfectly placed and it excited him. She moved into place her head on his chest. The feel of having her snuggled into him with her nude body made him feel tremendous. It would be like this all night.

"It's 11pm, do we watch TV or turn in?"

"Let's go to bed."

"You know we were in bed for like four hours."

"Yes, but that was for fun."

Will turned out the lights as the twisted under the covers of the queen bed. He was clearly on his side but Melody faced away from him before backing in to make contact, her ass perfectly colliding with his hips. Instantly his arms scooped around her back and captured her breast. It was soothing to hold her as Melody's body was a perfect fit. Her long legs matched his. Her pussy was a slender valley. Her lips were warm and tender. Her tits were firm and slightly pointed with the tiniest nipples.

In the darkness he felt the warmth of his lover as they talked quietly and drifted off to sleep.
 
Will reiterated his theory of adjusting to the time zone change as they spoke quietly. His hand was cupping her breast and softly feeling her nipple making her feel wanted. She felt warm and relaxed under the covers and very accepting of sleep. She couldn't quite feel everything but she knew that he was naked. If he wanted her, he need only pull Melody onto her back.

She drifted into a very deep and secure sleep. It was dark in the room when she got up in the night to use the bathroom. While there she brushed her teeth again, just to safe. She left the light on but nearly closed the door to provide some vision in the room. When she quietly returned to the bed, Will held up the covers for her. Once in bed she turned to face him but he quickly moved to be on top.

He kissed her and spread her legs. He was ready to take her! He moved down to her chest. Thankfully he used his mouth to lick and suck her before she felt his cock touching her as it searched out her opening. Moments later he was in!

How could he be ready again so soon!

"Oooo Yesss, fuck me Will. Make me cum. Get me with your cock."

He stayed in place on her tits and said nothing. His cock probed to rub her special spot as he went ever deeper. She clutched him with her arms holding him as she felt safe and protected. Somehow she knew this was meant to be a quick session.

"My tits are yours--take them. It feels so good when you are in me!"

It may have been only five minutes but it was so intense. She could feel him getting ready and she came with him, coating his cock making her tunnel ever wetter as he shot sperm deep inside her!

He stayed another ten minutes laying on her still sucking her nipples!
 
It was dark but He could hear her returning to the bed. As soon as she was under the covers he sprang to get on her. It was the middle of the night and no time to go through a series of positions. Will went for her tits.

He wondered exactly how this doctor could walk around the hospital in Houston with such a swell rack. Even on her back he could feel them pointing upward. Her nipples fit easily into his mouth. He used his teeth to tenderly seize them. She had a wonderful scent to her skin. It all served to make him aroused. The timing was perfect. As soon as he finished doing her other breast his cock went off. Melody seemed to enjoy the feeling of being close and getting him, even though she could not see him.

He stayed inside her as he laid on her chest. She gave no indication that she wanted him to move.
 
She rubbed his body thinking that he may have gone back to sleep. This was pure and simple love making. It should have scared Melody, instead she felt so contented. The idea of being in love was a feeling that Melody did not attempt to resist.

Will moved back to his side and Melody snuggled in close. He held her securely with their faces barely inches apart. Her breasts felt contented almost to the point of being satisfied with all of their sexual tension removed. Only two nights earlier she would have been frightened to be in bed with him. Will showed no intent to get more, although she could tell he was still awake. At some point she drifted away feeling incredibly safe. It was a very pleasant rest with Melody falling into a deep sleep.

The morning came as a surprise. There were some doors in the hallway closing and several people who had pounding footsteps. The room was still dimly lit because of the drapes. Will was asleep and she moved to rest her head on his back. She moved her hand over his back involuntarily rubbing his ass. He stirred but did not move.

"Mmmm..it is so early."

"It's almost nine. Do we sleep or should we have more sex."

"I vote for sex! I want you to lay on your back and let me fuck your tits."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm....sounds wonderful."

"Then I am going to drag you into the shower and rape you."

"Mmmmmmmm. You can't rape the willing!"
 
He was awake but not alert until he felt her hand rubbing his butt. He turned over to greet Melody who suddenly pulled the covers back exposing both of them. The light was dim but there was enough to clearly see her tits as Melody moved to capture his cock with her fingers before swooping over on her knees and taking him with her lips. It was morning, a time when Will usually had arousing feelings. Only now he had Melody naked and clearly enjoying the taste of his cock. They had the entire day as free time!

Will relaxed on the pillow and enjoyed the view. He was hard and ready. On Monday he was of the opinion that Melody lacked practice in sucking, but now his opinion was changing as she made incredible progress. She showed no hint of backing off.

"Ready to get your pussy explored?"

Melody made no move. In fact she steadily increased the tempo. He reached around and pulled her leg to bring her closer. Still she was going strong. He now had her ass in easy reach. He touched her lightly. His cock was beginning to feel the pressure. He needed to make a move!

Will pushed her hips forward. She took the hint. Melody straddled him and slid toward his feet. She needed only to rise slightly on her knees while holding the tip of his rod and using it to brush back and forth across her slit. After five such moves she centered it and slowly sunk her body down to take him!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

Will had a perfect view.

"Good work, I love how you suck me."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."

Will could only view her ass as she had taken reverse cowgirl position. He loved having sex this way as he could last a long time.
 
Will had been the aggressor the previous afternoon and this was her opportunity to return the favor. As soon as she flipped the covers, she drove toward his legs and gripped his cock which had already awakened. She slipped her lips over the tip as her fingers lightly circled then moved back and forth. Almost instantly he was hard. Will called out to her but she kept going. Soon he was pawing her thighs with no effect. She wanted him to go off!

When he pushed her forward she had no choice. It was not a favorite place for her or any lady. She was facing his feet as he drove himself. She could rock forward but there was nothing to look at and it lacked motivation. Will was immensely inspired as he pushed well into her nest. She wanted very much to have more stimulation.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

She pretended to enjoy the moment. There was a long day ahead and she wanted Will to enjoy his "wake-up call." An idea blazed into her mind.

"OOoooooo..feels so good..FUCK ME!"

She felt Will stiffen as his moment was at hand! She stepped and spun around, quickly gripping his cock then slow covered the tip with her mouth. It took but a few seconds!
 
It was the very best way to wake-up and Will's eyes were watching her back as she rocked forward presenting a glance of her ass before returning to be upright. Melody was the absolute perfect lay. He felt he had a long way to go and was content to stay like he was. But his build-up stormed right through his stopping point and he was suddenly preparing to unload.

Melody spun around to her previous position. His relief was short-lived. She went down on his cock. She must have suspected he ready. He could not imagine what she was thinking. Her body looked so sleek even in the hazy light. Her breast was swaying lightly as it hung down. He loved seeing her tits hanging down. It was all too much.

He went off in her mouth.

"Uuuuuummmm..Uuuuuuumm..Uuuuuuumm"

Melody stayed perfectly in place. She curled back to his chest a few minutes later, smiling at her cleverness.

"Wow, what a wake-up my dear."

"That is just the start of a great day for us."

Will gathered his strength and stepped out of bed and pulled her with his arm as they headed off to the shower.
 
Back
Top