Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Challenge

"I have always wondered," the Prince chuckled throatily as he looked deeply into Mary's eyes. "If police officers who have to carry around those cuffs all day ever wonder what they would feel like on them?"

"Oh, I know how they feel," she replied as she took the handcuffs from her belt and tossed them across the table to him. "What I wonder is if anyone can come up with an original way to use them."
 
Carl laughed loud and heartily, not really caring if he was heard by anyone else. Oh he had indeed found a kindred spirit in this Mary Green. He would definitely have to take her up on her challenge.

He began to rack his brain trying to remember all the different ways he had used a set of handcuffs before. Of course behind the back was out. She had said inventive, and handcuffing to a object was so blase. Of course there was the hand to foot and it indeed looked like she was flexible enough, but she had probably experienced that as well. Hmm the choices were rather limited with just one pair of handcuffs.

"I must say my dear you have posed an interesting challenge. There is only so much a person can do with only one set of handcuffs. Now if I was allowed to use two or more and a few other items I am sure I could come up with something very inventive," he smiled at her. "Or perhaps you might have some piercing's I should be informed of. That might help me in my deliberations."
 

"You left before giving me my birthday kiss, Uncle," Karen said after clearing the wet hair from her face. "That was most unkind!"

"Yes... sorry," Ian blushed and pointed to the woman floating relaxed in the water nearby. "The new girl... Samantha... I was giving her a tour of the grounds."

"From what I saw," Karen snickered. "You were ready to give her a lot more than just a tour!"
 
Samantha listened to them and had to keep from giggling at what Karen said. She then took a deep breath and went under before swimming to the far side of the pool and then coming back up wipping her hair out of her face and watching them. Her eyes were more locked on Ian then Karen with that smirk on her lips but didnt dare bother them in this well lets say sweet meeting.
 
"There is only so much a person can do with only one set of handcuffs," Prince Carl proclaimed. "Now, if I was allowed to use two or more and a few other items, I am sure I could come up with something very inventive. Or perhaps you might have some piercings I should be informed of. That might help me in my deliberations."

"Just my ears," Mary replied as she stood from her seat. "As for more cuffs 'and a few other items,' if memory serves, then we should have no trouble finding what we need."

She turned to Josephine and said, "Please excuse us, Darling. I need to go slip into something more -- or, possibly, less -- comfortable."

She turned and, with one last come-hither glance at the Prince, strolled toward the main floor bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Carl stood up and bowed to Josephine.

"Forgive me Madam but a more pressing engagement has come up. Perhaps when you have finished talking to your Artist friend, you and Michele may wish to join us. I am sure we will be glad of the company. Until then you must excuse me, It is the height of bad manners to keep a lady waiting."

He smiled and then turned on his heels and followed Miss Green, allowing her to lead the way.
 
Last edited:


"From what I saw," Karen snickered about catching Ian in the buff by the pool with Samantha. "You were ready to give her a lot more than just a tour!"

"Yes, quite," his blush deepened. "I'm sorry, my dear. I know it's your birthday and I walked out. You just seemed sufficiently occupied with the Josephine and rest."

In the awkward pause that followed, Ian looked pleadingly at Samantha, but she simply smirked in amusement at his discomfort.

He looked back at Karen, keeping his gaze on her eyes and off her bare breasts. "Um, you said something about me giving you a birthday kiss."
 
Sam felt a bit sorry for Ian seeing how discomforting this was for him to have Karen naked before him and she wanted him to look and he was a man and wouldnt be able to fight it the hole time not to look.

Samantha then slowly swam towards them behind Karen looking at Ian licking her lips and teasing him to try and distract him a bit so maybe Karen would have it easier or to even help him a bit to keep his eyes off her Sam wasnt sure yet really what she was trying thou she hoped the fun wasnt over not yet.
 
"Um," Ian stammered as he studiously tried to not look at Karen's pert breasts as the shimmering waves of water-filtered lights played upon and highlighted them. "You said something about me giving you a birthday kiss."

"Indeed, Uncle Ian, I have received only nine so far. That's just half of what I deserve." Karen heard Samantha swimming up behind her. Originally disappointed to find her uncle here with her chambermaid, she now realized her presence would actually facilitate her ultimate goal of losing her virginity to Ian. "I figure you, and dear Samantha, too, can provide the rest."

 
Samantha swam up right behind Karen as her hands rest at Karens hips. She leans forward and whispers in her ear only so lou that only Karen could hear her while nipping and kissing at her neck some.

"Im sorry miss Ill do what I can that you get what you wish for your birthday..."

She pressed her naked body up against Karens back as her eyes look at Ian thinking of how she was going to get him to do what Karen so wished he would. Smirking Sam already had a idea and just waited for the reation of Karen.
 


Just a kiss, Ian thought. He saw no harm in that. He leaned forward to press his lips to Karen's.


 
Seeing Ian lean forward for a simple kiss she smirked and moved up behind Ian kissing his neck as her hands wraped around him and stroked him her eyes were locked on Karen as if saying I'll distract you play.

Her body was pressed agaisnt Ians back as her lips kissed his shoulders and neck softly and teasingly as her fingers stroked hims softly and her other hand held onto his chest as if to make sure he wouldnt be able to go anywhere after he breaks the kiss.
 

Feeling Samantha's full breasts pressed against his back while she kissed his shoulders and neck and caressed him intimately did little to relieve Ian of the full erection he wanted to avoid around Karen. He leaned further forward so that Karen would not accidentally touch it when he gave her a birthday kiss.


 
Mary unbuttoned her uniform blouse as she crossed the foyer and turned right to enter the main floor master suite. As she entered the bedroom, she tossed the blouse onto a dresser, then started pulling apart the Velcro tabs that ran down the side of her Kevlar vest. She sighed as she tossed this aside as well.

She removed her weapon belt and secured it inside a dresser drawer. She knew some people had a fetish about "girls with guns." She would never allow a firearm used as a toy in her presence.

Not having time to undress further, she turned around and sat on the bed, facing the door. When the Prince arrived, he would find her sitting there, still in uniform from the waist down, but in just a sleeveless white t-shirt above. Its thin fabric revealed the plain bra underneath, supporting her large breasts. Mary pulled the pins from her thick brown hair and shook her head to send it cascading cross and over her muscular bare shoulders.
 
Finding a Perch


Uncle Ian leaned forward for a kiss. Karen casually wrapped her arms behind his neck, then used the buoyancy of the water to hop up and hook her knees over his hips. She wrapped her calves around behind him, squeezing Samantha even more tightly against his back as she locked her feet together in the small of Samantha's back. Settling her weight as she pressed her lips to Ian's, Karen's womanhood came to rest right upon his long and firm erection.
 
Caught


Desire tingled like an electric shock through Ian's loins as Karen's womanhood came to rest right upon his long and firm erection. His hips thrust once involuntarily before he regained control of himself. He broke the kiss.

"Karen!" he snapped. "What are you thinking?!"

He tried to disengage from her embrace, but her strong legs and Samantha's arms held him in place.

 
Sam smirked at Karen and then kissed Ians neck and whispered.

"Shhh...Its Karens Birthday and she has a wish free.....!"
 
With her womanhood perched right upon Uncle Ian's long, firm erection, Karen sighed when his hips thrust, then whimpered as he immediately went still, except to break their kiss.

"Karen!" he snapped. "What are you thinking?!"

He tried to disengage from her embrace, but her strong legs and Samantha's arms held him in place.

"Shhh," Samantha whispered in his ear. "It's Karen's birthday and she has a wish free."

"And what I wish, dear Uncle," she moved her lips softly upon his as her hips started to rock on his. "Is to lose my virginity with you."


 
Briefly Bound

Tom sat at the table, drinking coffee. His excitement at having found a patron for his art was still fresh. Now, his full awreness of the sensual atmosphere in the dining room was re-awakened on hearing snatches of conversation between the Prince and Deputy Green. Normally able to control his thoughts pretty well in any social situations, Tom wondered again at how easily he was sexually stimulated in this place. He put it down to just the unusual length of time he had been without release. His cock had stayed at least semi-hard ever since Karen had run her hand up his thigh; then, when Deputy Green had thrown her handcuffs on the table, it swelled again to a fully hard, uncomfortable erection, escaped from his shorts, extending down his tight pantleg.

An inner censor, one that had been working overtime since Tom first entered the dining room, had given way, and an image had burst into consciousness: he was on his knees, with his hands cuffed behind him; the Deputy stood over him, still wearing her uniform top, but naked from the waist down, her legs spread to give him access; one hand held her shirt up, the other pulled Tom's face to her pussy.

Tom shook his head, and banished the fantasy. He was confused and surprized at how good it might feel to be controlled and used that way. He stood up, and turned to the head of the table.

"If you'll excuse me, Ma'am, I think I saw a bathroom on this floor, and I really need a shower after the long walk here."
 
Last edited:
Offered Guidance



“If you’ll excuse me, Ma’am,” Paul said after the Deputy and the Prince left the room. “I think I saw a bathroom on this floor, and I really need a shower after the long walk here.”

“Yes,” Josephine confirmed. “There’s a powder room with a shower directly across the foyer, to the left of the elevator. Can you manage yourself, or would you like Michele here to help you?”


 
Carl had been a little behind the deputy and had seen her disappear into the room. As he entered he saw her sitting on the bed, dressed only in her uniform pants with a plain white sleeveless T-shirt that did nothing to hide her bra or the breasts they held.

Smiling Carl simply shut the door and locked it before strolling over towards her noticing that with her hair down she was even more beautiful.

"Why Mary how unfair of you, you have begun to unwrap my present without me although I do understand why. Firearms and sex really do not mix although I did have some ideas for that night stick of yours, but no matter," he winked at her.

He leaned down and kissed her gently then more firmly on the lips while grabbing the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up, before breaking the kiss and removing it. Gently kissing the tops of her breasts that had been revealed he smiled at her, before reaching for her belt and undoing it and then kneeling at her feet and taking her boots and socks off and throwing them behind him. Taking down her pants he threw them away as well.

Staring at her body he smiled. "I see police work keeps you very fit my dear." He sat on the bed next to her and again kissed her this time with more force and a bit of roughness. Pulling back he smiled at her. "Now you said you know this room well so I want you to find two pairs of handcuffs, two silk ties, four leather ties, a riding crop and any other toys you wish to play with and bring them back here. Oh and don't forget your collar."
 

"It's Karen's birthday," Samantha whispered in Ian's ear. "And she has a wish free."

"And what I wish, dear Uncle," Karen moved her lips softly upon his as her hips started to rock on his, her womanhood rubbing against his stiff organ. "Is to lose my virginity with you."

"But I'm your uncle," Ian insisted as he tried to slip free without further pressing his erection into Karen, an impossible task. "I raised you. We're family!"
 


“If you’ll excuse me, Ma’am,” Paul said after the Deputy and the Prince left the room. “I think I saw a bathroom on this floor, and I really need a shower after the long walk here.”

“Yes,” Josephine confirmed. “There’s a powder room with a shower directly across the foyer, to the left of the elevator. Can you manage yourself, or would you like Michele here to help you?”


"Thanks, but I'm sure I can manage," said Tom. He retrieved his pack from outside the dining room door, and found the washroom by the elevator. After entering it, he locked the door, and turned on the shower.
 
"There's a powder room with a shower directly across the foyer, to the left of the elevator," Josephine told Tom after he mentioned he wanted a shower. "Can you manage yourself, or would you like Michele here to help you?"

"Thanks, but I'm sure I can manage," Tom said, rising from the table and heading off in the proper direction.

Michele looked at Josephine, looked down at her own, naked body, then back at Josephine.

"Have I lost my charm?" she asked.
 
j

"dear michelle, Professor edgeways called. I was somewhat afraid to ask. But If you'd be willing I could use some help." The mind encased in a damaged bod grinned. She was so lovely. even being close to her without any unsatified goings on would ecite him
 
Back
Top