Louise - My Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you got a bit too much sun on the girls when this pic was taken. :)

That is right brw ........ the previous day we had been at a nude resort and I obviously got too much sun. The only white area was the shaded portion under my boobies!

That is right brw ........ the previous day we had been at a nude resort and I obviously got too much sun. The only white area was the shaded portion under my boobies!

Keep enjoying all the sun you can get and thx for bringing a beautifully mature body to the forum.

After a relaxing day at a nude beach, dinner and red wine, we were in the hotel room. Hubby choose an adult movie, handed me the remote and took this pic.
attachment.php

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1114506&d=1328150982

So. Did you get to see the movie or were you distracted. I think after dinner and red wine I would be ready to enjoy that hot body of yours.......... Did I say think? I meant, I'm certain.
Love.gif

So. Did you get to see the movie or were you distracted. I think after dinner and red wine I would be ready to enjoy that hot body of yours.......... Did I say think? I meant, I'm certain.
Love.gif

Fishfryer ... the short answer is 'No'. lol

I always find a day at a nude beach to be super relaxing. For dinner that night, hubby convinced me to wear a revealing top which got us both started sexually. A fine red wine always helps. Then, for us, a hotel room always equals sex! I'm not sure why hubby wanted a movie. LOL

I know I was soon distracted .... perhaps hubby watched more while I was orally satisfying him but he didn't see that much of it either.

I always find a day at a nude beach to be super relaxing. For dinner that night, hubby convinced me to wear a revealing top which got us both started sexually. A fine red wine always helps. Then, for us, a hotel room always equals sex! I'm not sure why hubby wanted a movie. LOL

I know I was soon distracted .... perhaps hubby watched more while I was orally satisfying him but he didn't see that much of it either.

Any pics of that revealing top? Or the rest of your outfit?

Any pics of that revealing top? Or the rest of your outfit?
Sorry, I don't seem to have any pics of the top. It was simialr to the one in my signature pic other than it was white. With the shawl, it covered everything ...... without the shawl, there was a clear outline of nipple.

Sorry, I don't seem to have any pics of the top. It was simialr to the one in my signature pic other than it was white. With the shawl, it covered everything ...... without the shawl, there was a clear outline of nipple.

Perhaps you can snap a pic the next time you wear it, preferably without the shawl! :)

I'm betting you didn't need to much convincing. lol

There's something about a hotel room, a certain intimacy, when that door is closed and you're alone together. What else is there to do? :)

Beautiful

I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BODY. MAKES ME WANT TO GET INSIDE YOU.
IF YOU HAVE MORE PICTURES, WOULD YOU SHARE THEM WITH MIE?
RUDYHOD@AOL.COM

WOW, YOU ARE SEXY.

LOVE, RUDY

I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BODY. MAKES ME WANT TO GET INSIDE YOU.
IF YOU HAVE MORE PICTURES, WOULD YOU SHARE THEM WITH MIE?
RUDYHOD@AOL.COM

WOW, YOU ARE SEXY.

LOVE, RUDY

Rudy, not fair as Louise is sharing her pics with us all & we are enjoying them.

Plus don't be suprised if the admin chip you for posting your email addy, I wonder how much spam is headed your way for posting your addy, so think spamming is fun & any email that appears anywhere (profiles too) get hammered.

I am getting people asking where they can see my other pics, so I will start putting a copy of all pics in this thread.
attachment.php

I always love looking at and dreaming about you Louise Glad to see you have started your own thread I will be waiting for more of you Subscription happily added !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back