What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there is really nothing charming about it and that's why most of the board has him ignore. He's not even fun to occsionally interact with like Koala or Miles.

No, there is really nothing charming about it and that's why most of the board has him ignore. He's not even fun to occsionally interact with like Koala or Miles.

Well, from my viewpoint, there's quite a few on the GB that could fit that description.

All they did was compare revenue increases and spending. They found that spending increases more than revenue whenever revenue is raised. Medicare costs more because of the built in monopolies along with having more people on the system.

Medicare doesn't cost more because of monopolies. Where are you getting that? What monopolies?

If you argue that revenue needs to be raised then all you have to do is look at the past to see that spending will increase more than the revenue you gain, thus putting you further in debt. It does no good to raise revenue because it simply hurts the economy further without fixing the real problem, spending.

You're confusing correlation with causality. Spending has always increased and so has revenue. That doesn't necessarily mean that one causes the other however.

This is why he doesn't deserve the respect of a straight answer. For the most part he's a disingenuous self centered asshole.

You may be right that I'm an asshole. I'd disagree with the self-centered bit though and I'm anything but disingenuous. That's my 2 cents on Merc.

Well, from my viewpoint, there's quite a few on the GB that could fit that description.

Maybe. But those sorts of negligent characters that fly in and out of online community boards just to be their own unique special snowflakes that they very likely can't enjoy being in real life due to social constraints and worldly limitations could easily be dismissed as corny flakes at best and douchey assholes at worst. You can always find a bushel of ten for a dollar no matter where you go.

It takes a real special brand and blend of 31 flavors steeped and stewed together in swamp water to be a consistent, deliberate, daily disingenuous racist shitstain. Not every douche can attain these yellow-in-the-front-&-brown-in-the-back heights. The walking overripe boil we're discussing here is the watermark of this excellence.

Maybe. But those sorts of negligent characters that fly in and out of online community boards just to be their own unique special snowflakes that they very likely can't enjoy being in real life due to social constraints and worldly limitations could easily be dismissed as corny flakes at best and douchey assholes at worst. You can always find a bushel of ten for a dollar no matter where you go.

It takes a real special brand and blend of 31 flavors steeped and stewed together in swamp water to be a consistent, deliberate, daily disingenuous racist shitstain. Not every douche can attain these yellow-in-the-front-&-brown-in-the-back heights. The walking overripe boil we're discussing here is the watermark of this excellence.

Maybe so, but from what I've seen of the GB, this description could apply to any number of people on the GB, regardless of political persuasion.

:) Hmmm. I don't think that's just a Vette thing. I've noticed other people with the same thougyt pattern about low-count posters.

Youre gonna have to start posting examples of these things you keep seeing. I think someones had a bit too much cheese.

Youre gonna have to start posting examples of these things you keep seeing. I think someones had a bit too much cheese.

If it's feta, tell her to break me off a chonk.

Feta cheese is my kryptonite. Put that stuff in some salad...drizz a lil' earl on et...bayum. I'm good, pass the wine. :D

If this cheese is strong enough to knock out BB's odor it can only be limburger. But the squeaky rodent seems entirely too sweet to be fooled by that, and this from someone who earlier this year managed to get Vette to come as close to apologizing as I think he's capable, and far close than most internet people EVER do under ANY circumstances.

If this cheese is strong enough to knock out BB's odor it can only be limburger. But the squeaky rodent seems entirely too sweet to be fooled by that, and this from someone who earlier this year managed to get Vette to come as close to apologizing as I think he's capable, and far close than most internet people EVER do under ANY circumstances.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Should I?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Should I?

You probably shouldn't. I'm a bit shocked that Vette forgot though but such is life. I mean he apparently forgot I was on ignore. Course maybe this is more his gruff, I remember that when I vanished you were the only person who was at all curious of my whereabouts.

Granted I could have been slightly more polite but I was still saying I can find good in the bastard.

You probably shouldn't. I'm a bit shocked that Vette forgot though but such is life. I mean he apparently forgot I was on ignore. Course maybe this is more his gruff, I remember that when I vanished you were the only person who was at all curious of my whereabouts.

Granted I could have been slightly more polite but I was still saying I can find good in the bastard.

I'm pretty sure you have me mixed up with another squeeky rodent bc none of this rings a bell.

Ouch, the. . .where the fuck is that Derpman, I need the power to simply snap my fingers and summon him from the ether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back