Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but i wish

Have you ever hear someone in the hotel room across from you having sex? Oha nd if you did what did you do?

*sigh* I guess I'll answer my own question...

Yes, and i layed there listening to it the whole night.

Q: Have you ever picked up a hooker. (and feel free to answer the question above.)

*sigh* I guess I'll answer my own question...

Yes, and i layed there listening to it the whole night.

Q: Have you ever picked up a hooker. (and feel free to answer the question above.)

nope... haldf of me wants to purely for the experience.... but its not gonna happen

Q Have you ever "touched" someone of the same sex

nope... haldf of me wants to purely for the experience.... but its not gonna happen

Q Have you ever "touched" someone of the same sex

Not sexually, more's the pity.

Have you ever masturbated in the office?

haha yeah she just broke up with her girl friend and was really sad

have you ever allowed/teased someone one untill they couldnt take it anymore and you/they have to say something to them

haha yeah she just broke up with her girl friend and was really sad

have you ever allowed/teased someone one untill they couldnt take it anymore and you/they have to say something to them

Yes, i think. Not sure i get the question.

For women have you ever gotten an orgasm from getting your breasts sucked? For men have you ever given a women an orgasm in the same way?

For women have you ever gotten an orgasm from getting your breasts sucked? For men have you ever given a women an orgasm in the same way?

Speaking as guy, because I am one, I have to say NO, but I'm willing to give it a shot if there are any women who want to see if it could happen.

Have you ever lost a bet and had to pay it off in a sexual manner?

Speaking as guy, because I am one, I have to say NO, but I'm willing to give it a shot if there are any women who want to see if it could happen.

Have you ever lost a bet and had to pay it off in a sexual manner?

I've played strip poker, but other than that no.

Have you ever had sex in a cop car?

from the male perspective

No, but I would love to. And the first question asked was meant have you ever had sex with someone because you felf sorry for them or felt and obligation to

oops, etc. etc.

No, but I would love to. And the first question asked was meant have you ever had sex with someone because you felf sorry for them or felt and obligation to
damn, I need to slow down and type. "have you ever had sex with someone because you felt sorry for them or because you felt and obligation"? There, I finally got it out.

oops, etc. etc.

damn, I need to slow down and type. "have you ever had sex with someone because you felt sorry for them or because you felt an obligation"? There, I finally got it out.

Hey you didn't ask a question! ok, i'll answer the previous one by drew62.

YES!!! but i'm not going to tell you :)

Q: have you ever had sex in a hospital?

Oh and i understood yours it was screname's that i didn't get.

Hey you didn't ask a question! ok, i'll answer the previous one by drew62.

YES!!! but i'm not going to tell you :)

Q: have you ever had sex in a hospital?

Oh and i understood yours it was screname's that i didn't get.

No

Have you ever had sex at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back