What Made You Smile, v.3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
Time to start a new version since the last one went to 5300 posts!

It's good to see so many of you smiling, and so many encouraging each other.

I smiled this morning when my father tasted the beef and chili sauce I was going to use in tamales, and declared it 'PERFECT'... very high praise, indeed.

Promising fishnets and delivering that is no smiling matter.

Regarding fishnets, you are on the clock, Leigh. :)

It's almost a trend!

The inspiring, positive vibes from Litsters today! That have touched my life in various ways.

Having our hotel booked for December and knowing so many more amazing experiences and memories lay ahead in our future together :heart:

And I hope that it made you smile! :D She's a cutie!

It makes me smile to see his reactions whenever I change my avatar to something not me. :)

That's one pretty pup. I love kids, dogs, cats and good hearted honest people

I have a good friend, I think I'll call him Father Christmas, because he's a little naughty and a little nice. He brings me surprises, sneaks in when I'm not looking... and ultimately makes me smile. He's not your average guy next door, ya know?

:D

Last edited:
I have a good friend, I think I'll call him Father Christmas, because he's a little naughty and a little nice. He brings me surprises, sneaks in when I not looking... and ultimately makes me smile. He's not your average guy next door, ya know?

:D

Have you checked his sack? ;)

Ohhh, my! :D:D

Mickyp... you are too funny. I'm glad I didn't call him the Easter Bunny!

OK, I want to hear what you had in mind when you said that. I mean, we all know what bunnies are famous for, so it is definitely "fertile ground" for a good joke.:rolleyes: . . . and shouldn't he be calling you the Easter Bunny? After all, he's not the one with the eggs.:eek:

Last edited:
Umm . . . if you like that, I do . . . um . . .*blush* . . . kinda have my own picture thread.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back