New faces, come say hello....

New to the Lit forums. I've been on the chat for many years under a different name. Some may recognize me eventually.

I'm in East NC, pretty remote. I've topped, bottomed, dommed and subbed to various degrees with different partners and enjoyed it all. Seen and done a lot but still fairly young and always learning like we all are.

New, just a few months, Been a Dom for 30 years, have a newbie sub, i love to give advice to other Doms and Dommes on how to be better. I have owned slaves, played with subs and been in a few vanilla women along the way..lol I live in South Florida along the ocean so i do get to have fun with an occasional snowbird.

You've only been lurking for a few days, and already got brave enough to post? I've seen people lurk for YEARS before they go brave enough to post.

So, you want to submit? Submit to a woman? :eek: Now that's brave too!!! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

might be more foolishness than bravery, but hey, both works ;)

New to the forums, SAM in a pretty vanilla relationship. Works for me and he keeps me happy.

Not really new to lit or posting, but I am rather new to these parts as well in real life. I am certainly enjoying exploring and learning new things everyday.

Well, I may as well post here, too:
Hello all. When I first came to Lit, I lurked here for a few years prior to posting (as is the norm, it would seem).
I'm normally found in the playground - Firstly because it's probably the least intimidating board on Lit; And secondly because it has (had?) The UKOD.

I''m here most days, albeit as an observer as opposed to a poster. I guess I should say thanks you you all - I've learnt a great deal about myself via reading the material here.
You'll not find me applying any labels to myself here - I'm still 'me'.
(But thankyou).

Alice.

Hello

I'm also a newbie (I think I lurked maybe a week at most), and am just diving straight in before I lose my courage.

I'm a young girl (early 20s), am originally from the Toronto area, and have been living near Dallas for more than a decade (well, with one year exception). I have been pretty positive I'm a submissive since the relatively recent past, and am looking for people to talk to since I only have some small experiences in anything kink.

Oh and I'm pretty shy (and a little scared if I'm honest) so please feel free to message me first to talk, give advice, or whatever. I'd appreciate it more than I probably could express.

Welcome sweet girl

I'm also a newbie (I think I lurked maybe a week at most), and am just diving straight in before I lose my courage.

I'm a young girl (early 20s), am originally from the Toronto area, and have been living near Dallas for more than a decade (well, with one year exception). I have been pretty positive I'm a submissive since the relatively recent past, and am looking for people to talk to since I only have some small experiences in anything kink.

Oh and I'm pretty shy (and a little scared if I'm honest) so please feel free to message me first to talk, give advice, or whatever. I'd appreciate it more than I probably could express.

Take it slow and take it with a grain of salt here, I'd love to chat sometime if you ever get bored. ;)

UBW

A good way to get started learning is to join Fetlife (it's free!) and look up groups in the Dallas area (there are a lot!) and begin attending a munch or three, particularly those that indicate they're focused on TNG and younger kinksters.

New, learning, and curious

Hello everyone. My name is LadyJ and I am new to all this. I would say that I am a sub/switch, although I prefer bottom. I am a separated mother of two that has found someone that not only appeals but calls out to my inner sub. He is also separated and a father of 2, and this is all new to him but I just knew the first moment that I met him he would be the Dom I have always been searching for because I felt it in my heart. I know that sounds like one of those romance novels, but I am learning that it really does happen.

So while I have always know that I am a natural sub, this amazing man that I have met is only learning that he is a Dom. We are more on the softer side of the D/s dynamic right now since we are both still learning what it all means, which I why I sought out a message board. We have decided until we better understand the power shift, most of our play will be kept to the confines of the house, although there are elements that do transfer over (i.e. when he touches my thigh I will automatically open to him).

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone. My name is LadyJ and I am new to all this. I would say that I am a sub/switch, although I prefer bottom. I am a separated mother of two that has found someone that not only appeals but calls out to my inner sub. He is also separated and a father of 2, and this is all new to him but I just knew the first moment that I met him he would be the Dom I have always been searching for because I felt it in my heart. I know that sounds like one of those romance novels, but I am learning that it really does happen.

So while I have always know that I am a natural sub, this amazing man that I have met is only learning that he is a Dom. We are more on the softer side of the D/s dynamic right now since we are both still learning what it all means, which I why I sought out a message board. We have decided until we better understand the power shift, most of our play will be kept to the confines of the house, although there are elements that do transfer over (i.e. when he touches my thigh I will automatically open to him).

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Review our Library (near the top of the list of threads. There are a *lot* of threads regarding the process of learning how the dynamics of a BDSM relationship develop, and how important it is that the two (or more) of you communicate fully and honestly about your thoughts and feelings. If there's anything you can't find an answer (or at least hints) to, feel free to start a question thread about any issues, concerns or questions you have. There are a lot of people here who have been in the BDSM culture for years and even decades who are very willing to share their experiences and accumulated wisdom. Among the most knowledgeable and articulate responders are CutieMouse, Stella_Omega, and DVS, though there are many more - those are just the first three my poor abused brain can come up with right now.

Hi everyone , i also have been a member for a long time but mainly loved reading the erotic stories every. I've had no desire to post , I now want to join in the conversation. this is a great site. Im a Dom who loves sexy submissive women who have a wild kinky imagination and loves dirty conversations PM me if you want to talk about all things kinky.

Still feel new

I lurk here a lot but never really have the gumption to post too much of anything. I'm exploring my wants and needs and this is the perfect place to do that.

I lurk here a lot but never really have the gumption to post too much of anything. I'm exploring my wants and needs and this is the perfect place to do that.
Feel free to lurk and learn about others' experiences, and to explore your wants and needs through these threads and through our Library (stickied near the top of the list of threads), to start a thread if you have questions, concerns or issues, and to respond with your own experiences to others' questions if you feel you have appropriate experience(s) or knowledge.

I'd especially recommend you find one of Stella_Omega's posts and read the essay linked in her sig line on tops, bottoms, subs, etc. It's brilliant and has proven helpful to many folks trying to determine their "identity" in the BDSM culture.

Last edited:
Hello

Im a 30 something Male sub. I am pretty new to the scene and love chatting and making friends. Hope your having a great day!

New here

Hi! I'm new to the discussion boards but have been reading the erotic stories for a couple of months now. I'm married and though our sex life has been pretty vanilla so far, I'm hoping to start exploring some fantasies of mine soon.

Hi :) I've read the stories here for a good while but I had never joined the forum. My own life has been through a bunch of changes as of lately and I guess I'm here hoping to learn more about me. I'm not here to desperately find someone to spend my nights with contrary to the horny boys club that has been flooding my pm inbox (ok a couple have been nice people but some...ugh). I'm just taking my time figuring out what I feel, what I want and what I can actually have (not to mention how to go about any of it).

So, if you see me posting that's who I am.

Hi :) I've read the stories here for a good while but I had never joined the forum. My own life has been through a bunch of changes as of lately and I guess I'm here hoping to learn more about me. I'm not here to desperately find someone to spend my nights with contrary to the horny boys club that has been flooding my pm inbox (ok a couple have been nice people but some...ugh). I'm just taking my time figuring out what I feel, what I want and what I can actually have (not to mention how to go about any of it).

So, if you see me posting that's who I am.
Taking your time is the way to go about any - all - of it. Peruse our Library (stickied near the top of the first page of threads), especially the topics that catch your attention, and the threads that get the "hot" icon. Ask questions (start your own threads if you don't find one that meets your question/concern), and share your point of view on topics that you feel you have some input on.

Join Fetlife.com (it's free!), and click on "Places" (top of page) and find your state/country, and then groups that hold munches in your vicinity. Go to a munch or three or a dozen, and meet some people who actually *do* this thing (BDSM), and become a part of the community. *That's* how to go about it. ;)

Taking your time is the way to go about any - all - of it. Peruse our Library (stickied near the top of the first page of threads), especially the topics that catch your attention, and the threads that get the "hot" icon. Ask questions (start your own threads if you don't find one that meets your question/concern), and share your point of view on topics that you feel you have some input on.

Join Fetlife.com (it's free!), and click on "Places" (top of page) and find your state/country, and then groups that hold munches in your vicinity. Go to a munch or three or a dozen, and meet some people who actually *do* this thing (BDSM), and become a part of the community. *That's* how to go about it. ;)

Thanks, I'm actually having a hard time getting some links to work in the Library and blank manual. But general searches give me enough to read for now :)

Thanks, I'm actually having a hard time getting some links to work in the Library and blank manual. But general searches give me enough to read for now :)
Our library has been around for quite a while. I'm sure we've outlasted some of the outside links. But, the internal links should all still work. If you find one of those that doesn't, you should tell our librarian about it. She can fix it.

Oh, it might be a good idea to take some cookies with you.:D

Last edited:
inexperienced but not conceptually new. 27, from the US. i think this is my first post to the forum, but i've been around the chat and whatnot for awhile...also i guess i should say that i'm a female and a sub.

Back