New faces, come say hello....

Hello I'm new here and very much appreciate the pointers on the cafe / talk, so thank you for that Sir Winston.

I am English, happily married, an old-fashioned girl who believes in good manners and good grammar. I am sure that now I have admitted to my pedantry I will make endless mistakes and typos, particularly as my iPad autocorrect is vicious, please excuse them.

I am quite new to this but happily exploring with my other half. I will admit to being rather like Alice in Wonderland and feel "curiouser and curiouser" a lot of the time.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
 
I've only been posting for the last week or so. I'm partial to the chat room (when it's working), but since it's been down, I've been here. I'm a 19 year old film production major. I guess I identify as submissive, but I have a pretty assertive personality, so I disagree with a lot of Doms. Oh well. Nice to meet everyone!
 
I've only been posting for the last week or so. I'm partial to the chat room (when it's working), but since it's been down, I've been here. I'm a 19 year old film production major. I guess I identify as submissive, but I have a pretty assertive personality, so I disagree with a lot of Doms. Oh well. Nice to meet everyone!
Suggestion: Find one of Stella Omega's posts and read her essay on Top, bottoms, etc. It might help you deal with/understand what you seem to perceive as a dichotomy in your personality and orientation.
 
Hi Everyone. We are a married couple both 38 and just looking to explore and try new things.;) Feel free to message us.

Happy posting all.:rose:
 
newbe

Good morning every one who may be here. I'm a first timer here,(forgot the 'r') in first that could get me, "some pleasure"huh? Anyway I'm new here and looking to see this just may take me. I'm known as vegasflasher on any place else I may travel on here. I look forward to taking part in any thing that may "arise"
 
Hi im new to
This site, wanting a mistress

Some advice: fill in your profile and introduce yourself with some personality. Details make people more interested.

At least join in on discussions. Welcome to the forum.
 
Happy New Year to everyone. Glad I found the new thread.
 
I read more than I post. I'm often on my phone and the autocorrect kills me so I try not to respond from there. Anyway, I love reading everyone's experiences, offering advice if I have any and hopefully learning some new things along the way. I am happily married and enjoy playing with my hubby and I'm still not entirely sure what kind of label I fit even though I've read quite a lot. Those popular, poorly written books sparked something in me and I've had an incredible journey exploring new things for the past few years.
 
Hello, new to the forum here. Don't know where to start so will just sit back and read some on here before jumping in. The wife and I hope to learn some from here.
 
Hello,

I normally post in the "Fetish/Sexuality Central" section but recently have been wondering about a bit more structured "rough play". I'm sure I will have plenty of questions to ask in the near future. Hope you don't mind answering!

:rose:
 
I've been a reader of the stories on Lit for a while and came across the forum by accident. I've been lurking around this board for a while. I've posted a few pics here and there on some of the other boards. I've been interested in BDSM for a while it started with reading yaoi manga with this theme. Then it moved onto stories of BDSM mostly with the trend of gay males. I've tried to read fem dom stories but the ones I've come across have been not well written. So I stick with the "norm" and gay male stories. If anyone knows any good femdom stories on Lit, please let me know. The ones I've read were not been on Lit.

Like my sig says, I am a virgin so I don't even know how I would go about actually experiencing the BDSM since to my knowledge, I do not know anything in this lifestyle. I do live in the Tampa area and have been wanting to go Fetishcon, so maybe I'll be able to go this year.

So, any advice would be helpful thanks! :)
 
Last edited:
Im not new to the lit scene but bdsm has always been an interest of mine..... sorry forgot to introduce myself...**waves** hi im kyriae... im 21... i live in barbados and we dont have this sort of lifestyle here...... and it is slightly looked down on.... it amazes me that people are so open about it elsewhere...... anyways if anyone wants to chat im available
 
Last edited:
New here

Hi All,
Longtime reader of lit mostly a lurker on the forums, but starting to post more. I'm Kevin 43 married, have discovered my dom side, looking to discover more. looking forward to interacting and learning
 
I've been reading stories on Lit for years, but only started looking into the forums recently. Lurking is my favorite hobby, but I'm trying to introduce myself and get to know the community a bit more. I've led an extremely vanilla life, but I've always been interested in the kinkier side of life. I have a pretty assertive personality, but am also very submissive in some regards. I hesitate to label myself and instead choose to continue learning about all of the different lifestyles people lead.

I am a 19 year old college student, so I feel that now is the perfect time to begin exploring other sides of myself. I love all things nerdy, but I also play sports competitively. I like to think of myself as friendly and easygoing, so please feel free to strike up a conversation at any time :)
 
Hi everyone,

I'm only newly exploring BDSM, and even then only at a fairly mild level, but I've been enjoying browsing this forum and learning a few things about what other people are into. I don't think I'm a dominant or a submissive, but I do know that I quite enjoy using nipple clamps, and the odd spanking. I've also been recently exploring anal stimulation with my partner, which isn't really BDSM but it is a bit of a kink. I look forward to getting to know some nice people on here.
 
Kind of a longish-time lurker here. I've been getting curious about bdsm for the last few years but haven't done much more than let a couple of guys tie me up with their ties. Which was cool but they weren't interested in doing more. Here to learn more by actually, you know, talking with people.
 
New here too

Hi All,
Well, first day here. I saw this thread after I posted a new one of my own. I am 46 and have recently been reading alot of books related to this topic. My curiosity is overwhelming. I'm hoping to find someone in the life that would actually talk about it realistically. I only have knowledge in theory and really would like real answers from either a D or s. Thank you for your time :)
 
hi, i'm a long time lurker and use the site for the valid information and the literature;). i read a lot but never post, perhaps i should make a change for 2014.
 
I'm 25, male, from Pennsylvania, and I've been a long time reader of the stories but only started an account today when I wanted to submit my first story.

I'm very quiet and reserved in person, preferring to do more listening than talking, but I've found that being active on internet forums tends to bring me out of my shell a bit. I'm looking forward to being around and getting to know some of the posters here.
 
Hello there

Hello, been lurking the forums for a couple of days, only making a few post but I decided I wanted to post some more so figured I could start here.

I ma a Bisexual young guy from Norway, I am submissive/bottom with a serious Femdom fetish. To me BDSM is mostly about the Dom/sub relationship and I love the idea of a girl making me submit to her, forcing me to accept that she is my mistress and I am just her plaything...

Anyway, I am trying to get into BDSM in Real Life but haven't had any success finding a mistress. I am also trying out writing some light BDSM stories and that's why I joined literotica. Will probably be lurking some more days before I go full on post mode, but looking forward to talk with you all and learn more about my fetish of choice.
 
Hello, been lurking the forums for a couple of days, only making a few post but I decided I wanted to post some more so figured I could start here.

I ma a Bisexual young guy from Norway, I am submissive/bottom with a serious Femdom fetish. To me BDSM is mostly about the Dom/sub relationship and I love the idea of a girl making me submit to her, forcing me to accept that she is my mistress and I am just her plaything...

Anyway, I am trying to get into BDSM in Real Life but haven't had any success finding a mistress. I am also trying out writing some light BDSM stories and that's why I joined literotica. Will probably be lurking some more days before I go full on post mode, but looking forward to talk with you all and learn more about my fetish of choice.
You've only been lurking for a few days, and already got brave enough to post? I've seen people lurk for YEARS before they go brave enough to post.

So, you want to submit? Submit to a woman? :eek: Now that's brave too!!! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to EVERYBODY who is new to these BDSM forums. We're not mean. In fact, we are mostly very nice. Oh, I could mention the names of a few regulars to watch out for, but that would ruin the whole journey for you.

Good luck to all. The first rule of posting here? Don't bite first. And if someone does bite you, don't bite right back. Let it simmer for a while. Revenge is best served cold. :cool: And the submissives here love being caught off guard. Most of them just enjoy getting caught.
 
Back
Top