buttplug

New to anal... Suggestions?

Hey, I'm new to the board and everything and I was wondering if I could get some advice.

I would really love to start some anal play but I don't know how to go about it without causing any damage to myself... (I do enjoy a little pain.) Do any of you have suggestions on how to get started?

Thanks

I have a small, jeweled plug that fits nicely. I have had to wear it for a few hours before. By then, I do want it out.

We also use an anal hook sometimes during predicament bondage scenes (which are most of our scenes) It has a round ball on the end. Fits wonderfully, and we have kept it in for sex before...OMG!

love the glass/acrylic ones, they slide in much easier and cause less friction which means i can wear them longer =)

I have 5 of varying sizes (though I really only use 3 of them). I think they're by Tantus. I have my eye on a couple of new ones to replace my largest. I'd like an anal hook, but that'll have to wait until I have space for a playroom. I've never worn them for any longer than say half an hour, but would try it if it were asked of me. I've heard of people sleeping in them, but I'm not tempted to try that anytime soon.

I find the glass and metal ones scary... No give. I find the animal tail ones creepy... Except for maybe the bunny tail. The bunny tail's almost cute.

I've enjoyed a couple. Had an early introduction to them and actually went through a process of intentional dialation. Without elaborating it allowed an easier initiation into other activities. They worked, it was fun and actually relatively easy to progress through them. My ex bought me an inflatable one and it was mind shattering to have her suck me while holding the bulb and pumping me up. I have fallen asleep with them in on occasion and waking up with them still in is a weird sensation. Something Id recommend planning for as opposed to accidentally doing. It is addicting at least for me and finger play was extreme and enjoyable when they came out and we still wanted to play.

Haven't tried...yet

I have wanted to try anal play forever, but every time my Dom gets close, I panic and drop the safe word. He says that a small but plug might help me get over my fear, but I really want him to be the first thing I ever feel in there.

The one that he bought was a Doc Jonson brand, but I haven't tried it yet, so I can't recommend it.

I have wanted to try anal play forever, but every time my Dom gets close, I panic and drop the safe word. He says that a small but plug might help me get over my fear, but I really want him to be the first thing I ever feel in there.

The one that he bought was a Doc Jonson brand, but I haven't tried it yet, so I can't recommend it.

I would highly advise trying a butt plug first. I will be willing to bet that it will make your first time with your Dom much more pleasurable for the both of you. Or perhaps he can insert a buttplug into you as part of warm up play? I adore a good over-the-knee spanking while plugged.

I bought the wife one last week. It's a doc johnson Mood - large...or it was supposed to be. The dimensions were a bit inflated on the website we ordered from. (I've never seen a website with size envy before.) :)

It was supposed to be 1.5in at it's widest point, but it was barely an inch. Still, she has enjoyed it so far, but she wants to upgrade to a larger size soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for other brands besides doc johnson that they really like?

She hasn't tried wearing it beyond the bedroom yet, but we're gonna try some extended wear this weekend.

Pacifiers

I have two anal pacifiers that I enjoy wearing. The smaller one is silicone, and the larger is glass. I like them both for different reasons. The silicone is smaller and the ring is more flexible, so it is not really noticeable while wearing pants or shorts (although, I usually wear both with a dress or skirt instead). The glass is wonderfully filling with a satisfying weight, and is a constant reminder of its presence. It sharpens and focuses my arousal nicely. I usually wear them from between 3 and 8 hours at a time both around the house and while out and about. I have never had any issues with fear of them falling out...

Attachments

• IMAG0343 (640x480) (400x300) (375x281).jpg
    IMAG0343 (640x480) (400x300) (375x281).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 873
I have two anal pacifiers that I enjoy wearing. The smaller one is silicone, and the larger is glass. I like them both for different reasons. The silicone is smaller and the ring is more flexible, so it is not really noticeable while wearing pants or shorts (although, I usually wear both with a dress or skirt instead). The glass is wonderfully filling with a satisfying weight, and is a constant reminder of its presence. It sharpens and focuses my arousal nicely. I usually wear them from between 3 and 8 hours at a time both around the house and while out and about. I have never had any issues with fear of them falling out...

i dont surpose you can wear them out of the house though.the glass one looks good though. I have several of different sizes and colours.the most ive worn one for is 3-4 hours

i dont surpose you can wear them out of the house though.the glass one looks good though. I have several of different sizes and colours.the most ive worn one for is 3-4 hours

Nope, I wear both of them out of the house all the time.

I would highly advise trying a butt plug first. I will be willing to bet that it will make your first time with your Dom much more pleasurable for the both of you. Or perhaps he can insert a buttplug into you as part of warm up play? I adore a good over-the-knee spanking while plugged.

100% Agree!! To be plugged while otk is delicious!! Embrace it. I understand your fear, because I also have fear. However, that being said, it can be great if you embrace some anal training a bit first. Lots of lube is extremely important!

I have two Njoy Pure plugs that are stainless steel They come in three sizes but I have the 1-1/2 inch one and the 2 inch one. They have a nice taper and a long enough shaft to be comfortable for long term wear. They will stay in without any problem and since they are stainless steel you can coat it with oil or Vaseline to keep it from sticking to your rectum

Back