buttplug

I've worn a butt plug on almost every Tuesday for the past eight years by command of my dominant. I have worn a variety of shapes, sizes and types. Sometimes I wear it just for an hour or so but usually at least for 4 hours. Occasionally it has been for 8-10 hours.

It has become so routine that wearing it isn't such a big deal but the insertion, especially when I am running late to work, or otherwise am tempted to just skip it, but I don't--because it is the submission that I adore.

I prefer to waear a small (so I'm told) one if its for long periods. I'm on the lookout for a good looking one that will also fill the size requirement. I'll let you know...

Sir likes me to go shopping with ours and in big high heels, no panties ..... it is hot

my pet

My pet should be plugged right now eagerly waiting her masters return home.

I have my eye on a pretty blue glass one, but haven't bought a buttplug (yet). Love anal play though.

One of my girl friends pays me so she can dominate me with buttplugs and vibrator and dildo and strap ons. She would tie me up and just fuck me for hours.

Just wondering if thier are any females who would like to be in a buttplug comp with me see you can wear it the longest pm me :)

I wear one 24/7. It was custom made by a very kinky friend in the prosthetic business. This is something I do for my husband. There are some unpleasant long term side effects.

Long Term Side Effects?

I wear one 24/7. It was custom made by a very kinky friend in the prosthetic business. This is something I do for my husband. There are some unpleasant long term side effects.

I've always thought this would be fun. What kind of long term side effects are there?

I've always thought this would be fun. What kind of long term side effects are there?

I would also be quite interested in finding out more about the long term side effects.

I've been wearing butt plugs a lot in the last year - no idea what brand they are, sorry! My dom asks me to wear them for a few hours at a time and my record has so far been around 12h. We started with a thin one to stretch me out a little, but it ended up falling out when i was wearing a skirt, which was really embarrassing for me at the time!:eek: Now i don't go out in public with a butt plug that doesn't fill me up properly. My current one is a bit thicker than my dom's cock.

He's always trying to stretch me out though, so far he has managed to get his whole fist inside my asshole. I love it, but I do worry, will there be any consequences later on?

First, there is some loss of sphincter control. Second, the anus stretches so we have to have a new and larger plug fabricated about once a year.

Last edited:

This is precisely why I have not worn one outside of intercourse/play and could not wear one for an extended period of time. My anxiety would not allow it. It would take less than an hour before I was convinced I had caused an infection or something. Which is very unfortunate, as I quite enjoy the way that they feel, though it can sometimes make me feel sick and overwhelmed (anxiety or normal, I'm still not sure). I have yet to, but want to wear one when cleaning or studying or something.

I would like to purchase a darling minx tail anal plug! Alas, I don't have the funds.

butt plugs

yes, I have three sizes ... although I have been asked to sleep with the middle one, I find it far too distracting and not conducive to sleep at all!

Other things I would say (I am not sure what other people plugs are like as I am new to them) but mine kinda have a suction effect at their base …. mmm .... taking them out is exquisite as a result.

Back