Lingerie Lovers

FuckFantasy

Literotica Guru
I figured that if we have a thread dedicated to all sorts of wild, sexy shoes, we NEED a thread that focuses on lingerie. Filmy, silky, satiny, lacey, lovely, wicked lingerie. The kind of garments that can make a man stiff in his pants on sight, or make a girl tingle with pleasure just from a single, tentative stroke of fingers against fabric. Or, silly, flirty, fun pieces that you can wear beneath your innocent (or not so innocent) jeans and tops. Whatever turns you on, post it here! :kiss:

55915_Victorias_Secret_Models-2008_.jpg

mmmm yummy I will just have one of everything in every colour please *smiles*

Okay so of course...I gotta add here!

My very own corset which coincidentally won me my first lingerie modelling promotion!

home378.jpg

My satin bra and black panties with hot pink outline

Image47.jpg

And now my wishlist! (Oh...and I REALLY love corsets!)

Sexy_Lingerie_Sexy_Costume_Retail_A.jpg

Seduction.jpg

lingerie-fall2.jpg

The-Top-Fashion-Sexy-Lingerie-021.jpg

Sexy_Lingerie.jpg

Iloveyou-pink.jpg

Lacy.jpg

Whitecorset.jpg

I dunno about most guys, but for me it's less what a woman wears and more the woman wearing it. Because the right woman can make ANYTHING look sexy.

I dunno about most guys, but for me it's less what a woman wears and more the woman wearing it. Because the right woman can make ANYTHING look sexy.

Booooo HISSSS

I have great poise. I'm always told I carry myself well. I know that for some men, I'm prettiest in jeans, pajamas, or something simple.

But we don't wear lingerie just for you, boys. Sometimes we wear it because we love looking at ourselves in the mirror and seeing the way a delicate scrap of lace accentuates our curves. And the feeling of wearing something slinky and seductive beneath our clothes is a turn-on in itself. I walk differently, I swish my hips a little more when I have something special on, even if I'm the only one who will see it.

Booooo HISSSS

I have great poise. I'm always told I carry myself well. I know that for some men, I'm prettiest in jeans, pajamas, or something simple.

But we don't wear lingerie just for you, boys. Sometimes we wear it because we love looking at ourselves in the mirror and seeing the way a delicate scrap of lace accentuates our curves. And the feeling of wearing something slinky and seductive beneath our clothes is a turn-on in itself. I walk differently, I swish my hips a little more when I have something special on, even if I'm the only one who will see it.

Did I neglect to mention that the right woman can also make nothing look sexy?

Until you have a woman dress up for -you-, Dragon, you probably won't understand just how sexy it is to see them dolled up.

And FF, darling, the first place we'd ever shop together is Agent Provocateur. I have ideas of just what would suit you.

Tell me more about your relationship with your mother, Dragon.

;)

My mother is a constant annoyance at the moment. She's the one who got me sick. Also, she has nothing to do with anything. Other than being a locus of blame for getting me sick *glares at maternal unit through the wall*

Until you have a woman dress up for -you-, Dragon, you probably won't understand just how sexy it is to see them dolled up.

And FF, darling, the first place we'd ever shop together is Agent Provocateur. I have ideas of just what would suit you.

I have ideas too. For example, we could have an impromptu fashion show in my dressing room. Or if you'd prefer, I could restrain myself for a short time - or maybe you could do all the restraining, I'll leave it up to you - and let me model for you in the parking lot instead.

I have ideas too. For example, we could have an impromptu fashion show in my dressing room. Or if you'd prefer, I could restrain myself for a short time - or maybe you could do all the restraining, I'll leave it up to you - and let me model for you in the parking lot instead.

You're such a nasty little slut, baby doll. You wear it better then any lingerie you could find.

I'd wear YOU better than any lingerie I could find. Hot, dripping jettisons of You, all of me.

I already told you, baby doll. I'd make you carry it. All of it. I'll paint you another day. Today it's all about wrecking your hot little ass.

Back