Women who like to be taken forcefully

OSG, I wasn't trying to be defensive, honestly, I just wanted to STRESS the fact that I'm absolutely not judging you as a bad person. ^_^

On the pill thing:

I tried...either four or five different BCPs over several years, but every single one of them made me SO nauseous after taking them that I threw up daily, I just couldn't handle it. I've always had kind of a sensitive stomach anyway.

I tried the patch when I was...21? I think? But I was allergic to the glue. :(

Then I tried the Nuva ring but it gave me chronic yeast infections. :rolleyes:

So, I was just about to give up on Hormonal birth control, until I finally gave in and tried the Depo shot. Even though it has a really high risk of side effects, I had no problems with it. No hair loss, no mood swings, no breakthrough bleeding, no weight gain. I was on it for years, and never had a period, so it was nice. Saved me a lot of money on tampons.

Honestly, birth control sometimes is SOOO hard to work with, you have to find that exact right one before your body gives in. *laughs*

I can never have hormonal BC again. I threw a blood clot on it. I am *highly* nonoxynol allergic and can't use that either for added protective boost.

If you smoke at all, please quit if you're using hormonal BC. I don't but Crohn's is an elevated risk factor. No one mentioned that.

:nana: (dancing anticoagulation nana)

I've had no issues with rubbers, knock wood. M is snipped all others wrapped and so far so good.

There's always the Paragard as a nonhormonal form of birth control. It's a copper IUD that lasts 10 years.

I'm starting to sound like a birth control pamphlet. :rolleyes:

There's always the Paragard as a nonhormonal form of birth control. It's a copper IUD that lasts 10 years.

I'm starting to sound like a birth control pamphlet. :rolleyes:

years ago i thought the copper IUD would be the miracle solution for me...until i asked my doctor (and then several others) about it and learned that it is NOT intended for people with multiple sexual partners or who regularly engage in very "rough" sex. boo hiss. :(

years ago i thought the copper IUD would be the miracle solution for me...until i asked my doctor (and then several others) about it and learned that it is NOT intended for people with multiple sexual partners or who regularly engage in very "rough" sex. boo hiss. :(

The idea that an IUD is preferable for monogamous relationships stems from the fact that it does not protect against STDs and ob/gyns would prefer you used a form of birth control that did if you had multiple partners. If STDs are not an issue due to testing, condoms, what have you, than the IUD is just fine for those with multiple partners. Rough sex sounds dated to me. Unless your partner is sticking something up in your uterus you should be fine. (If they are you have a whole different problem!)

The idea that an IUD is preferable for monogamous relationships stems from the fact that it does not protect against STDs and ob/gyns would prefer you used a form of birth control that did if you had multiple partners. If STDs are not an issue due to testing, condoms, what have you, than the IUD is just fine for those with multiple partners. Rough sex sounds dated to me. Unless your partner is sticking something up in your uterus you should be fine. (If they are you have a whole different problem!)

actually, after explaining to the most sensible-seeming doctor of the bunch that all sex with men outside of my primary partner is covered (which it is not, but i know the drill when dealing with docs), she still passionately advised against my getting the IUD. she cited the increased risk of STIs with the IUD, with literature (a few years old but nothing drastically dated) to back up her claims. as for the "why" she could not answer that one for me, just that there seems to be a strong link.

the "rough sex" bit was in response to my specific, rather graphic questions about whether or not certain activities would be okay to engage in while using the IUD. her look of professional horror was priceless, lol.

also the Pill obviously does not protect against STDs, but i've never heard of a doctor advise against using it.

actually, after explaining to the most sensible-seeming doctor of the bunch that all sex with men outside of my primary partner is covered (which it is not, but i know the drill when dealing with docs), she still passionately advised against my getting the IUD. she cited the increased risk of STIs with the IUD, with literature (a few years old but nothing drastically dated) to back up her claims. as for the "why" she could not answer that one for me, just that there seems to be a strong link.

the "rough sex" bit was in response to my specific, rather graphic questions about whether or not certain activities would be okay to engage in while using the IUD. her look of professional horror was priceless, lol.

also the Pill obviously does not protect against STDs, but i've never heard of a doctor advise against using it.

She was citing increased risk of STIs/STDs because the IUD does not protect against them. I think that's clear to everyone. There are contraindications for the IUD, multiple partners is not one of them. Some people choose to see it as one because of what the IUD does not do (protect).

Sometimes a woman enjoys knowing that you're so aroused by her, that your animal side takes over. It's not so much a submissive thing as confirmation that she can turn you on to that degree.

Sometimes.

Other times, a woman's just a submissive slut and wants you to use her as a fuck toy.

I kinda like those times.

I am completely submissive, with both men and women. The appeal to me has always been giving up control. I am a control freak in every other aspect of life. To lose that in the bedroom is incredibly liberating for me. Whether from my husband, or anyone else, doesn't matter nearly as much as the relief I feel from being owned and/or humilated for someone else's pleasure.

Anal is a particularly expediant way to reach that vulnerability, though not the only way. It depends on who I'm wih an how badly I need to feel controlled that day.

Claudia,

Welcome to literotica, I think you will fit right into here, sounds like you are one lovely woman to have between the sheets :)
Do you regularly go with other men or women, do you share with your husband?
Have fun and sent a pm if you want
xxx

L.

I like to be "taken forcefully". Very much.

That whole Rhett Butler/Scarlett O'Hara thing.

She was citing increased risk of STIs/STDs because the IUD does not protect against them. I think that's clear to everyone. There are contraindications for the IUD, multiple partners is not one of them. Some people choose to see it as one because of what the IUD does not do (protect).

I have been looking into possibly getting an IUD (hormonal contraception is a massive no-no for me; I use a diaphragm at the moment but I dislike the lack of spontaneity , especially the morning after the night before, and the fact that it desensitises my g-spot by covering it up).

I have read that the IUD does increase your risk of STI slightly, because it irritates (i.e. makes more vulnerable) the womb lining, plus infection can travel up the strings - so making you ever-so-slightly more vulnerable than you would be with plain old unprotected sex.

Last edited:
I have read that the IUD does increase your risk of STI slightly, because it irritates (i.e. makes more vulnerable) the womb lining, plus infection can travel up the strings - so making you ever-so-slightly more vulnerable than you would be with plain old unprotected sex.

yes, this is what my doctor told me. i also researched on my own and learned that if you do happen to contract a STD such as gonorrhea or chlamydia while using the IUD, the chances of developing PID are significantly greater.

Hate the pill. Hate, hate, hate. I had no idea what a huge effect it had on me - physically and emotionally - until I got off it. I did IUD for ten years...much better, IMO. If I needed to worry about birth control now, I would probably do the Mirena Coil.

I wonder about this. I've been using Implanon now for about 8 years, and I'm wondering what it would be like without.

I wonder if my current state of affairs would be much improved.

Mr and I don't need to worry about BC, but I've kept it as an extra precaution because we fuck other people. We do use condoms, but I figure it's better to be safer than sorry.

But now.. I'm wondering.

eta: that's a lot of wondering. Eh. It's late and i've had a bad day.

Last edited:
I have been looking into possibly getting an IUD (hormonal contraception is a massive no-no for me; I use a diaphragm at the moment but I dislike the lack of spontaneity , especially the morning after the night before, and the fact that it desensitises my g-spot by covering it up).

yes, this is what my doctor told me. i also researched on my own and learned that if you do happen to contract a STD such as gonorrhea or chlamydia while using the IUD, the chances of developing PID are significantly greater.

If you're having safe sex it doesn't matter if the IUD is there or not. It can't make an infection from nothing. The chances of developing PID from an infection are greatest within the first month of having an IUD inserted because of the actual insertion process. Infection rates drop of drastically after that initial period and can be attributed to STD exposure, not the IUD. The Mirena (the hormone IUD) can actually lower your risk of developing PID from an infection because it thickens cervical mucous and thins uterine lining. The IUDs bad PID rep developed from the Dalkon Shield, an IUD that is no longer on the market. It used a different type of string that was more conducive to infection.

If you're having safe sex it doesn't matter if the IUD is there or not. It can't make an infection from nothing. The chances of developing PID from an infection are greatest within the first month of having an IUD inserted because of the actual insertion process. Infection rates drop of drastically after that initial period and can be attributed to STD exposure, not the IUD. The Mirena (the hormone IUD) can actually lower your risk of developing PID from an infection because it thickens cervical mucous and thins uterine lining. The IUDs bad PID rep developed from the Dalkon Shield, an IUD that is no longer on the market. It used a different type of string that was more conducive to infection.

Soumis, thank you for coming back and providing some clarification, because i knew wasn't totally crazy. it is good to know that the newer IUDs are safer than their predecessors. i began researching IUDs many years ago, from the time i first heard about them at 14 reading a novel about a woman whose IUD "slipped out," resulting in a pregnancy. when i learned that they were non-hormonal (in those early days anyhow) i was especially interested, as hormonal b.c. does terrible things to my body. i currently use a low dose b.c. pill, and still have side effects, but they are tolerable compared to other pills and hormonal methods i have used. so obviously something like Mirena would not be an option for me.

also, as i stated before, i do not engage in covered intercourse with every partner outside of my Master. there are two who have permission from my Master to use me sexually as they will, and there could always be others in the future. so my Master really does not want me using anything that is going to increase, however minimally, my chances of a serious infection.

also, as i stated before, i do not engage in covered intercourse with every partner outside of my Master. there are two who have permission from my Master to use me sexually as they will, and there could always be others in the future. so my Master really does not want me using anything that is going to increase, however minimally, my chances of a serious infection.

it seems to me that an unwrapped cock would fall under the category of increasing the chances of a serious infection. i just hope that you, your Master, and the other men are getting regular health check ups. :rose:

Thanks for your contribution - interesting combination when being with men and women - the human being is a complicated creature...

I have always ENJOYED AND LOVE BEING TAKEN BY A MAN!!!!!!! .. Ever since i can remember .. the loving touch at first, the seducing eyes looking into eyes then the hard wet kiss.. over whelming my body with heat and power, to feel his hands around my neck turning my face from one side to another making me tell him how much i love him how much i need him.. oh to have a man be in power is just pure Xtc.. the force, the plunge, the giving up all power is amazing! the hands around my neck i cant explain, its all fabulous.. i just cant get enough ..

I have always ENJOYED AND LOVE BEING TAKEN BY A MAN!!!!!!! .. Ever since i can remember .. the loving touch at first, the seducing eyes looking into eyes then the hard wet kiss.. over whelming my body with heat and power, to feel his hands around my neck turning my face from one side to another making me tell him how much i love him how much i need him.. oh to have a man be in power is just pure Xtc.. the force, the plunge, the giving up all power is amazing! the hands around my neck i cant explain, its all fabulous.. i just cant get enough ..

Being a man it's a great sexual motor to me to be in control and seeing that the control I impose on my partner gives her eyes a new glow, feel her body giving in to my forceful approach when I hold her head in front of my cock and force it into her mouth and holding her hands above her head while I fuck her,,,,it all adds to my own sexual stimulation and has brought a change to our sexlife......

absolutely agree....

To have a man take you..forcefully with true passion, there is no greater lust for me...the animalistic sense..
not having to think ... but to enjoy whatever he wants from you, to give you, to take from you...

Heaven. Cannot get enough.

Gosh... reading through all these stories of the risks, hassles and pain of birth control, I have to wonder, is intercourse really worth all that? It just seems like a nightmare, and I have no idea why so many women would put themselves through that just so a man can take his pleasure. There are many activities that much more pleasurable for women than intercourse, and they don't carry any of the problems.

:confused:

There are many activities that much more pleasurable for women than intercourse, and they don't carry any of the problems.

If it comes to sex in vanilla terms, there's nothing that I find more pleasurable than intercourse. But blowjobs are a pretty close second. Getting backrubs is pretty good as well. But yeah, intercouse FTW. Forcefully. (to bring the thread a bit on topic)

Gosh... reading through all these stories of the risks, hassles and pain of birth control, I have to wonder, is intercourse really worth all that? It just seems like a nightmare, and I have no idea why so many women would put themselves through that just so a man can take his pleasure. There are many activities that much more pleasurable for women than intercourse, and they don't carry any of the problems.

People are funny that way. :)

One thing we aren't talking about here, but I'm sure we all know-- is that the physical closeness and contact, are extremely pleasurable in of themselves. Also, you are hearing a lot of submissive women in this convo, and they have all of them said that their Dom's pleasure is paramount to them.

You can trust them on that one.

For the rest of us-- yep. I can orgasm in many other ways rather than through intercourse. But for my male partner, that's the way I'd rather go.

umm did you take a wrong turn somewhere? on this board you will find many submissive women, and hetero submissive women tend to thrive on their male partner taking "his pleasure" with our bodies.

besides that, uh, intercourse is freaking fantastic!!! life without it would suck, royally.

Back