Orgasm Denial

LOL


;)

But, I don't wanna! well.... if you insist!

**sits** on hands..........

wimpers.....
 
I'll admit that generally I don't like when very old threads are bumped, but I did enjoy reading the posts again where he describes denying my orgasms. :heart:
 
I'll admit that generally I don't like when very old threads are bumped, but I did enjoy reading the posts again where he describes denying my orgasms. :heart:

My ex used to deny my O all the time.....mainly because he was done in 4 1/2 minutes.
 
No kidding. That is one of the reasons I really enjoy giving handjobs. I can keep him in control and watch him squirm. I have been on the receiving end by another woman of a long slow delicious fingering and by the time I had an orgasm I thought I was going to literally pass out.
 
Yeah tell me about it. For years my entire sex life was a joke. Trying to work on that tho.....
 
What I really like is giving oral sex. I am by nature a giver and that is most fun if I have someone that wants to receive oral sex. I love giving oral to a squirter. I love to just gently touch a clit with my tongue after she cums and slowly start another orgasm without getting too sensitive. I love waiting for her to exhale so I can flick her clit then wait for her to exhale again. Then to make things fun and keep things intense I like to be edged and teased. brought to the edge of orgasm then stop it. over and over. Then when you get horny again I love to give more oral. Giving oral while on the brink of my own orgasm lets me truly enjoy a vicarious orgasm. Simple game. You keep me horny and I please you. Maybe for hours. Maybe for days. Then after you are sated and you can cum no more. Make me cum. Knowing I have earned my orgasm makes it all the sweeter. I you made me cum in your mouth I want to be kissed. If you rode me then you will probably cum
again while I lick you clean.
As I fall asleep you make a note to yourself to never let me cum until you can cum no more and I sleep well holding you in my arms because I trust you will never let me cum until it is earned.

I have enjoyed the company of a sexbuddy the last year or so. She is not a dom in the least but enjoys the benefits of teasing me. She giggles often when I bounce off the edge and that turns her on. Many visits I get a ruined orgasm that she does by pushing me closer to the edge and stopping so that some of the cum just pours out. This gives me the same rush as an edge but does not give me an orgasm or the relief of an orgasm. It is extremely hot hearing her giggle when she does this to me. One large or several small losses of my cum leaves me horny and no way to finish. The next day we can start over and I am very excited. When I do get my orgasm it is huge and so wonderful. They last longer and the volume I squirt is colossal. That is a good thing about tease and denial. The really best thing is how intuitive I have gotten about giving oral. She love me eating her after I have been edged because I get so creative and really good.

Being that good at giving oral is worth being kept horny.

Thanks for bumping this thread! Obviously it is my fav topic.
 
No cumming for you!

One of my favorite games to play with my sub is to instruct her to masturbate, and deny her an orgasm. We don't live together, so I have her call me every morning, 5 seconds from orgasm. If I don't answer the phone, she is allowed to cum, and must leave me a voicemail of her orgasm. If I do answer, sometimes I let her cum... but usually I make her stop touching herself and turn off the toys :devil: It's very hot, and her orgasms are extremely intense later during the day. This is a WONDERFUL game to play, I highly recommend it.
 
My ex girlfriend loved to deny my orgasm and when I would cum it would be a ruined orgasm. She would do this time and time again - she seemed to love it. Although i must admit I hated it but it did keep me on edge.

I loved the earlier post about the lady always having been denied an orgasm since her husband came within in minutes - lol.
 
what girl has not faked it to the point where the guy knows shes exaggerating but it does have him go long
 
I have been locked in a chastity belt by my wife and denied for months at a time
it can be very challanging at time
 
As I type this my wife is sitting beside me, legs spread eagle and tied to the bedpost, with a vibrator on low against her clit.

And I think I might go make some dinner.
 
As I type this my wife is sitting beside me, legs spread eagle and tied to the bedpost, with a vibrator on low against her clit.

And I think I might go make some dinner.

Good sir, that's quite an evil bent your mind has. You shall give me ideas. :)

Whenever I tease my girl this way, deny her orgasm, I do so with something of a sinking feeling, because I know that someday, someday soon, I'll be in precisely her position and she is far less merciful than I. Turnabout's fair play, I suppose, and in the moment-tied down, usually swearing my goddamn head off- it's still quite a rush.

I suppose it IS within my power to simply let her cum and save myself from that if I so choose... But I just love the way she twitches and begs. And I can always get her back myself later...
 
As I type this my wife is sitting beside me, legs spread eagle and tied to the bedpost, with a vibrator on low against her clit.

And I think I might go make some dinner.

Oh, dear lord, I've missed your posts. *drool*

So, did you two crazy kids get married, then? I assume this was the girlfriend you had? I remember that you were engaged. Congratulations! Sounds like it's going well.
 
Yes! How have you been?

We were originally going to get married in July of this year, but we ended up getting married in late August 2010. It is nearly impossible to plan a wedding in under three months but somehow we did it. Then I fucked the shit out of her in 11 different cities and 6 different countries in September and October. I cannot recommend marriage enough.
 
I don't currently have a female friend interested, but I deny myself most of the time when I get off. I like tod raw it out for a few hours. Today I've been stroking just to the point of orgasm, then stopping, for the past six hours or so. The only drawback is that it's so much to clean up afterwards.
 
This is pretty amateur stuff but tonight for the first time I'm going to actually completely forbid my wife to have an orgasm. I've delayed and ruined her orgasms in the past but I always eventually let her have one. The only thing that will make this tough for me is if she begs, but she hates showing weakness so I doubt that will happen.

I haven't decided yet if this is just a one day thing or if I want to drag it out. Help me out if you can. The situation is as follows: She's refusing to come with me to an important work function -- and while she's allowed to say no to me it's frowned upon and often met with consequences, though pretty mild. However, she is not allowed to say no to me when we have company, especially when our company consists of our friends that know and participate in the BDSM lifestyle. She's supposed to say yes like a good girl, then tell me later in private if she has issue. We had a similar problem last week which was resolved with a few swats to her behind, but this time, especially considering how important the event is and the fact that it's her second offense in as many weeks, I'm looking for something more serious.

So if you were in my position, how long would you hold out for?
 
This is pretty amateur stuff but tonight for the first time I'm going to actually completely forbid my wife to have an orgasm. I've delayed and ruined her orgasms in the past but I always eventually let her have one. The only thing that will make this tough for me is if she begs, but she hates showing weakness so I doubt that will happen.

So if you were in my position, how long would you hold out for?

Beggin' time. Seriously. Long, contrite, desperate begging.

What's the next movie in your Netflix queue?
 
Back
Top