Orgasm Denial

My boyfriend tells me when I can and cannot cum now. It's so sexy. Mmmmm. I ask him for permission to cum. When I have been denied, it has been hard, but I am a good sub and I obey. It just builds it up for me and when I do finally cum, it is sooo intense.
 
omfg my Daddy has so much control its insane.* It took me completely off guard.* There is seriously nothing like feeling like you have no power as a female submissive than to find out he can fuck you all night and neither you nor your body will make him cum till he feels like it.* He seems to be able to cum as soon or as late as he likes and i will be fucked mercilessly every moment until he feels like being done.
*I get this so well.. Sir has so much control as well.. most times we are playing he will last hours upon hours until he is ready to give me his *gift* it is amazing... and he loves to see me shake and shiver with excitement... he loves to deny me...
As far as using orgasm denial as a means for gaining or maintaining a man's attention, I've never had the need to do this and feel badly for anyone who does. However I've found it's a wonderful way to remind a sub who's in charge. I've denied a sub his orgasm for days as well as repeatedly during a session. However, I find it's much easier to deny his orgasm for days when we're apart. When we're together, I get too much pleasure from having him cum for me to send him away with a hard cock.
Well as a female sub, I am placed on denial for many reasons..... most times just before I see him and sometimes for punishment..* he has even denied me to orgasm when we are together when he wants it to be about him. and not me. I enjoy it for 2 reasons one it puts a smile on his face when he can control me like that and the orgasms that result from it are INTENSE.....
 
My boyfriend tells me when I can and cannot cum now. It's so sexy. Mmmmm. I ask him for permission to cum. When I have been denied, it has been hard, but I am a good sub and I obey. It just builds it up for me and when I do finally cum, it is sooo intense.

Never considered trying this but am anxious to do so soon.
Thanks for these insights.
 
Incredibly hot...timing is everything though.
Makes me so fucking horny controlling my partners' orgasms. :devil:
 
4 and a half hours last night I was denied.

It was absolutely killer, but the end result was worth it.
 
I do enjoy denying someone else their orgasms :devil:

I love controlling my slaves orgasm, but not for more than a day or two. I do it just to tease him, to remind him who own him. I love hearing him beg me let him cum.

Sometimes I let him work up to the point that he's going to cum and them distract him to break his concentration. I'll do that a few times and he has an amazing orgasm. Or, I'll tell him I'm not interested and we can try again tomorrow...

Probably not... I've gone down both paths, a few hours of teasing and tormenting, as well as extended periods... I think the most was a bit over a week. One time as punishment, but it was usually used as a build up to a big weekend of fun. :p

Incredibly hot...timing is everything though.
Makes me so fucking horny controlling my partners' orgasms. :devil:


Love the comments by Lady Guenivere, Fauna, Lizzie and Lady Midnight..


I have experienced Orgasm Denial for many many years and LOVE to beg.. .. Done it real life with my wife on occaision and online partners... In real life I have done the all day thing where I was teased from the time I woke up until nearly midnight.. My role to was to make her orgasm as many times as she wanted through out the day with my cock, mouth, fingers and her toys.. To tease me more she changed outfits throughout the day, (we stayed home the entire day), often she was fully naked, but then clothed, most of the time I was completely naked which made it even more erotic, at times she would tie me to the bed spread eagle on my back, tease me right to the edge then stop and leave me there for about 30 minutes to settle me down, then start over and over.. i remember one of those days incredibly well and when I was finally allowed to orgasm around midnight, I never got soft and we fucked for nearly an hour straight after that.. It was and is a heavenly erotic experience to have someone else control when and how you orgasm.. I LOVE IT....and it does make me even more aroused and horny.. and Im sure it has made my partner that same way.. they

I have had a few online friends (some here in Lit) that controlled permitting me when I could masturbate... The longest I have gone was two weeks and had to go on cam nearly daily demonstrating and proving that I made myself hard and brought myself to the edge and then stopped.. It was frustrating no doubt, but the unknown of when I can orgasm and how, for me is incredibly erotic.. I have worked in Controlling positions, so when I have a situation like this when a woman is controlling me, I just love it..

The only frustating thing is that doesnt happen to me as often as I would like, but when it does, it is great...
 
Last edited:
I enjoy doing this with my friends....I'm pretty mild, but I think they get the intense point!
 
I practice Teasing and Orgasm Denial with my girlfriend. We both really enjoy it. I have always loved holding off on my orgasm, even during "regular" sex. It just makes the orgasm feel so good and makes the whole experience last longer. Of course, like many here, I am not into long periods of denial. A few days to a week is fine with me. I really think going much longer than that is pointless. I am not into chastity. I have never used a chastity device, and though I am not against playing around with one, I couldn't see wearing one long term.

I think DevinEire made a great point. There needs to be a balance in play and the players need to know when to end the "game". I have also gotten those neglected feelings and become all emotional, even after 3-4 days. Of course, this really wasn't the intent of my girlfriend. It was the situation and what was going on with me. Open lines of communication, as in any Ds play, is important.

Personally, I feel that both people need to want to be in the period of denial. If someone just told me to 'not come' then never brought it up again, it just wouldn't work for me. I need her to drop me a sexy line, tease me, and keep the game going or I just lose interest.

Overall, I love it. It really gives me a sense of being under control. It is just plain hot! lol
 
My favorite pastime is Orgasm denial. Love it and love the idea of ruined orgasms. I'm not sure if i can actually go through with the latter though. It's tough to deal with mentally and phisically.

here is a nifty thead i started a few months ago, please feel free to contribute. I hope the links aren't broke by now.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=601132
 
I enjoy denying my partner orgasm. If she really gets off on my orgasm, I sometimes will deny her that too. And I also enjoy forcing my partner to orgasm. I think I enjoy forcing orgasm to happen more than denying it though.
 
An ex was amazing at controling my orgasms, she would ride me and just as I was about to start to cum she would stop dead and forcefully say that i was not allowed to cum. She would do it several times until I was really sqirming and begging to cum. When she let me god it was so strong
 
My Master denied me of an orgasm for the last several days. It truly just made me want him more. Last night he finally allowed me to have my orgasm and it was phenomenal. Totally worth the wait!
 
Being denied an orgasm is a major turn on for myself. It just builds it up so much. Although as someone else said previously - deny it too long and the sex drive disappears.
Anyways I love it when my man makes me beg.
 
I freak out when my Master mentions orgasm denial. I know that I shouldn't cum without his permission, but I can't help it. Everything he does feels so amazing to me and the way my body is wired I just cum over and over again...so if he were to follow through on that particular threat then he wouldn't be touching me at all. That would majorly suck:(
 
I enjoy denying my partner orgasm. If she really gets off on my orgasm, I sometimes will deny her that too. And I also enjoy forcing my partner to orgasm. I think I enjoy forcing orgasm to happen more than denying it though.

Forcing me to orgasm is something he does alot. He'll grab my hair and make me masturbate with out any rest..sometimes to 15-20 orgasms in a row. I'll beg for a small break at times because my heart will be racing so fast and I will be all hot, sweaty and breathless; occassionally he will allow that, but usually he'll just pull my hair harder and say "again." Or he'll twist my nipple for asking. It's one of the coolest tortures ever invented ;)
 
bump

cant see why theres hardly anyone who likes this .. there needs to be an increase in the population !!
 
I love the idea of it, but given it is a pretty rare occurance and if I don't O regularly by myself, then I seem to lose the capapbility altogether...
 

Love the comments by Lady Guenivere, Fauna, Lizzie and Lady Midnight..


I have experienced Orgasm Denial for many many years and LOVE to beg.. .. Done it real life with my wife on occaision and online partners... In real life I have done the all day thing where I was teased from the time I woke up until nearly midnight.. My role to was to make her orgasm as many times as she wanted through out the day with my cock, mouth, fingers and her toys.. To tease me more she changed outfits throughout the day, (we stayed home the entire day), often she was fully naked, but then clothed, most of the time I was completely naked which made it even more erotic, at times she would tie me to the bed spread eagle on my back, tease me right to the edge then stop and leave me there for about 30 minutes to settle me down, then start over and over.. i remember one of those days incredibly well and when I was finally allowed to orgasm around midnight, I never got soft and we fucked for nearly an hour straight after that.. It was and is a heavenly erotic experience to have someone else control when and how you orgasm.. I LOVE IT....and it does make me even more aroused and horny.. and Im sure it has made my partner that same way.. they

I have had a few online friends (some here in Lit) that controlled permitting me when I could masturbate... The longest I have gone was two weeks and had to go on cam nearly daily demonstrating and proving that I made myself hard and brought myself to the edge and then stopped.. It was frustrating no doubt, but the unknown of when I can orgasm and how, for me is incredibly erotic.. I have worked in Controlling positions, so when I have a situation like this when a woman is controlling me, I just love it..

The only frustating thing is that doesnt happen to me as often as I would like, but when it does, it is great...

I could not have stated this better myself. I love it.
 
Orgasm Self-Denial

I don't think I've ever been in the position of denying or being denied permission to orgasm, in the sense I think it's being discussed here.

However, I may have experienced a "self-inflicted" form.

I like urethral sounds. That is, I like to stick things up (or down, depending on your orientation) my dick.

It is not actually recommended; but, I manually stimulate myself to orgasm but am mechanically prevented from achieving full orgasm.

It's very, very "different".
Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?
 
And so ...

Coital cephalalgia. Look it up.

At first I thought you were just telling him off in french or something, but I did ( look it up ), and ...

Firstly, don't, ever, fuss over because you won't / can't ever have an orgasm from intercourse - more than half of the women of the world go through their entire lives without ever having an orgasm - join the club.

Now, I have a very interesting question for you. Off topic, but I don't think anybody would mind - free speech, yada yada yada ...

Clearly you're in a relationship and sexually active - maybe even in love - don't you think if your partner really cared for you, he wouldn't force you to have sex at all? Would he not prefer to remain celibate all his life than to give you pain? What is love, really, and is there anything like love at all in this world? And for people who'll point out his needs, my answer is, if his needs are more important for him than his love for her, if there is such a thing in the world, then let him go fuck hookers and leave her alone.

I mean, think about it. What is more important in our lives? The physical act of sex, or the intimate bonding of hearts, minds and souls ? Lennon, turn in your grave - we no longer need you.

P.S - I don't feel sorry for you, or in fact any sympathy at all, really. Atleast you will now choose a mate carefully - unlike me - having Dependent Personality Disorder - I shall either choose mates indiscriminately, or shall forever be alone.
 
I think I would say that I enjoy orgasm DELAY more than denial. I may want to cum nearly right away but waiting a few hours while teasing and playing is SO gratifying. And the having to wait and loosing the choice is very hot to me. But I agree with earlier statements that too much denial and too much wait can kill the atmosphere that you are trying to create. It is definitely a delicate balance.
 
I love it. I must always ask my wife's permission to cum. She teases me constatly and keeps me in a perpetual state of arousal. Often times I go a few weeks without orgasm. I love the way she tease me. I love the feeling of constant horniness. I'm addicted to T&D.
 
Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

I find it very erotic to be told to not have an orgasm and the build up is what makes it all that more erotic cause the endiing orgasm is amazing!
 
Back
Top