Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I want to slap some people right out of their parent's basement.
Yes. This is true. I do also.

My blurt: Don't talk about those things of which you know nothing of. You show how stupid you are and how callous and hateful you are.

(Not directed at Stella by ANY means. She knows what things she talks about. She isn't callous nor hateful. She is someone who tries to defend those who need defending and fights for what many believe is right)

I didn't hit my goal. Close, but not close enough :(

I did up the weight in three of my lifts though, so at least I am seeing gains somewhere :D (other than my belly ;) ).

I just deleted about 200 spam posts from the Gamespy forums. I had to do it post by post because they have second rate moderating tools...

Moving to a new place today - mixture of emotions - is it the right choice? Is it the best thing to do? Time will tell, I suppose.

What's annoying is that I won't have Internet there for at least a month. Damn.

My last car loan was paid off five years ago, but GMAC never released the lien they had on it. It would have been nice if the GMAC officer that denied me a loan for my new car had said this so that I could have made the phone call I just made to get them to do the paperwork they forgot to do five years ago so that I didn't have to have such a high interest rate on my new car loan.

Motherfucking motherfucker motherfuckers!

I woke up this morning to a house without heat...

And I appear to be making most of the posts in here the last couple of weeks...

My last car loan was paid off five years ago, but GMAC never released the lien they had on it. It would have been nice if the GMAC officer that denied me a loan for my new car had said this so that I could have made the phone call I just made to get them to do the paperwork they forgot to do five years ago so that I didn't have to have such a high interest rate on my new car loan.

Motherfucking motherfucker motherfuckers!

Call your loan company - they may be willing to refinance with this new info. If not, go shopping for someone else that will give you a lower rate.

Call your loan company - they may be willing to refinance with this new info. If not, go shopping for someone else that will give you a lower rate.

Yes, I figured. It was already on my mind the moment I found out. I will be talking a bank or two about this as soon as it is all cleared up.

If I have to clean little boy pee off the front of my toilet one more fucking time, every little boy who takes a piss in this house is going to find me standing over them so I can check their aim. If they miss, THEY clean the goddamn piss up.

:mad:

I'm sad that things went the way they did and I really hope I don't lose touch with people I care about because of this. :(

It's funny as fucking hell to see someone calling someone else a "dimwit" when they don't even know the correct usage of "too" and "to," or "know" and "no."

1.gif

My nine-year-old knows the difference, and has for several years. :D

It's funny as fucking hell to see someone calling someone else a "dimwit" when they don't even know the correct usage of "too" and "to," or "know" and "no."

1.gif

My nine-year-old knows the difference, and has for several years. :D

Yes, but your nine-year old probably went to a public school - and paid attention.

Yes, but your nine-year old probably went to a public school - and paid attention.

He still does...in fact, all three of my kids went to/are currently going to public school.

One has her Master's degree, the next is a junior in computer programming at a university, and the youngest is only in fourth grade - but I see absolutely no reason for him not to be as successful as his older siblings.

They can all spell, use proper grammar, and use comma's correctly, even the youngest. :D

He still does...in fact, all three of my kids went to/are currently going to public school.

One has her Master's degree, the next is a junior in computer programming at a university, and the youngest is only in fourth grade - but I see absolutely no reason for him not to be as successful as his older siblings.

They can all spell, use proper grammar, and use comma's correctly, even the youngest. :D

Can they use apostrophes correctly? :p

Can they use apostrophes correctly? :p

even semi-colons. :D

(sorry, the bud light is getting to me early tonight, I think. I'd better go to bed before I misspell something, and really make myself look bad. ;) )

g'night. :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back