Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deserves to be quoted and commented on. But all of the comments that I think up seem to fall short.

It's one of the most important things anyone has ever said to me. It's amazing how we have those moments, where we're simply engaging in everyday conversation, and someone says something that completely rips the "average" from the entire conversation.

And it's usually stuff we already know. But for it to be said out loud by someone else . . . there's the "Wow"

Aw! *snugglies*

Mind if I taunt the wolf? It's nothing personal, just a cat thing :devil: ;)

thank you DL:kiss:, do so at your own risk he is sweet but of Norsk stock:)
He is also my faithful friend and knows how vulnerable I am at times. I know such things come from the heart.*gently she chastizes wolfie*

It's one of the most important things anyone has ever said to me. It's amazing how we have those moments, where we're simply engaging in everyday conversation, and someone says something that completely rips the "average" from the entire conversation.

And it's usually stuff we already know. But for it to be said out loud by someone else . . . there's the "Wow"

where?...what?....how? I can't find it!:eek:

thank you DL:kiss:, do so at your own risk he is sweet but of Norsk stock:)
He is also my faithful friend and knows how vulnerable I am at times. I know such things come from the heart.*gently she chastizes wolfie*

Hi all, yeah I am a friend of Gi, but being of Norsk stock , I have no idea what means. Since in Danish norsk means Norwegian, and I don´t have any Norwegian family. But I am from the real brother country of Norway. And that is Denmark. But anyway yeah I am her knight , some nights.

Hi all, yeah I am a friend of Gi, but being of Norsk stock , I have no idea what means. Since in Danish norsk means Norwegian, and I don´t have any Norwegian family. But I am from the real brother country of Norway. And that is Denmark. But anyway yeah I am her knight , some nights.

Lol Wolfie!:kiss: Nordic I stand corrected. *batting my eyes* Shall I swoon Sir Knight?:rose:

Well, I look forward to that tale in the morning, in the meantime I'll worry...what on earth has he been up to?

I know it is true, and I should tell myself that more often, but I just can't live by it.

And none of the people I know have ever been so insightful to say anything half as true as that. I think I know the wrong people.

i'm so fucken irritated right now and i have no way of verbalizing it so that it makes sense.

so, i tried to rationalize it...
and tried
and tried
and i thought it would go away and it hasn't.
i know if i said what i am feeling right now, it would all be turned around to make me feel like shit.

so, im turning inside myself and wrapping a cocoon of things i want. maybe this will take away the irritation.

i'm so fucken irritated right now and i have no way of verbalizing it so that it makes sense.

and tried
and tried
i know if i said what i am feeling right now, it would all be turned around to make me feel like shit.

so, im turning inside myself and wrapping a cocoon of things i want. maybe this will take away the irritation.

*hugs* sweetie
here if you wanna talk :kiss::rose::heart:

That sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll try it. Although I'm not usre how well a 42" TV will work after I wrap it around myself. Also, there may be warrantee issues involved. :confused:

*hugs* sweetie
here if you wanna talk :kiss::rose::heart:

thanks beautiful. it's probably best that I don't give this the energy I have been. maybe i'm just losing my mind. that would explain quite a bit.

That sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll try it. Although I'm not usre how well a 42" TV will work after I wrap it around myself. Also, there may be warrantee issues involved. :confused:

go with it. i dont think a chain saw works well being wrapped in a cocoon either but thats just what im going to do.

sometimes its best to just work it off physically.

and tried
and tried

*slips inside cocoon* cause i hug you and those get in the way

go with it. i dont think a chain saw works well being wrapped in a cocoon either but thats just what im going to do.

sometimes its best to just work it off physically.

Just make sure the chainsaw is off before you climb into the cocoon with it. :eek:

some people just use conflict to draw attention to themselves.

it just makes them pathetic...

Why is it so easy to critisize other people's writings, and so hard do it right myself? Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back