The Chain Trick

navarre said:
I'm surprised you don't have them already.

:D

Actually, Nav, I've been intending to go pick some up for a while now. But, I'm feeling a bit more motivated since I have a special trip coming up in a week. ;)

Desdemona said:
Actually, Nav, I've been intending to go pick some up for a while now. But, I'm feeling a bit more motivated since I have a special trip coming up in a week. ;)

On Tuesday the 6th perhaps?

navarre said:
On Tuesday the 6th perhaps?

Well, actually, the 6th is the 3rd day of this trip for me. :D I'm looking forward to lunch on the 6th, though. :)

I'm glad to see that this thread has garnered so much interest, and that one or two others have actually tried it.

:)

lilminx said:
I'm glad to see that this thread has garnered so much interest, and that one or two others have actually tried it.

:)

thank you for being so adventurous (and as friggin kinky as i am lol)
we will have more fun like this soon ;)

Domcop said:
thank you for being so adventurous (and as friggin kinky as i am lol)
we will have more fun like this soon ;)
Definitely plan on it, sweety. Thank you as well. :kiss:

So, I pull the chain out like I'm rip starting a lawn mower?

Except for my partner's mistake of removing the chain too quickly--I nearly flew off the bed--my first experience with this little game was an absolute thrill.

This is exactly the kind of "mild" easy way to slip into the life as I've ever seen [er...felt!]

The only thing I need to warn you about is that even though vegetable oil is relatively safe, the national Cancer Society [I kid you not] recommends olive oil for sensual use inside the body. It's safer. There is less of a chance to developing allergic or infectious reactions over a period of time.

However, I don't the American Cancer Society had this in mind when they proposed the use of olive oil as a lube.

Anyway Thank you for the delightful suggestion.

Lyssa

Ulyssa said:
Except for my partner's mistake of removing the chain too quickly--I nearly flew off the bed--my first experience with this little game was an absolute thrill.

The only thing I need to warn you about is that even though vegetable oil is relatively safe, the national Cancer Society [I kid you not] recommends olive oil for sensual use inside the body. It's safer. There is less of a chance to developing allergic or infectious reactions over a period of time.

However, I don't the American Cancer Society had this in mind when they proposed the use of olive oil as a lube.

Lyssa

:p The fear of causing any problems during the removal phase is why we opted for letting Newton (gravity) do the work.

On a historic note may I tell you that Olive Oil has a long and proven history in sex, with documented use as both a lubricant and as a contraceptive as far back as the the Roman Empire in the 1st c B.C.

Piece of useless information for those who revel in collecting such useless items, my brain seems to be incapable of deleting them. In the early 20th c Marie Stopes conducted experiments on its efficacy as a contraceptive and found it had a relatively high success rate. For the technically minded it is not a spermacide, but the sperm cannot "swim" in the thick oil.

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:

We digress, but throw some red wine vinegar in there for a spermicide, the acid kills them rather efficiently. Sound like a nice dressing for tossing a salad too?

Disclaimer: This entire post was intended to be tongue in cheek. I'd add a rim shot if i could to make it more obvious, but just to be less than implicit, I do not endorse using vinegar as a contra-ceptive. I'm more a Bleu Cheese man, anyway.

I wrote a story about having this done to me and when I "chained" wifes friend. It's Best Friends 3 in "toys" catagory. Works great and wife loves it

I'm interested in reading about it, but I can't find any "Toys" forum here. I must be missing something. Can you help me out?

Canuck

I just read the whole wonderful description of this little technique, and let me tell you....I am nearly ready to run over to the Hardware store right NOW!!! :p

thanks to all who shared their experiences (and pics) about it! I am sooooo very curious now ;)

I saw a beautiful picture of a very nice pearls draped across a very pretty ass, suspended between vagina and anus. A good portion of the string was probably inside one or both openings.

That reminded me of this thread, so I thought I'd bump it.

ReadyOne said:
I saw a beautiful picture of a very nice pearls draped across a very pretty ass, suspended between vagina and anus. A good portion of the string was probably inside one or both openings.

That reminded me of this thread, so I thought I'd bump it.

Been visting PinkOrchid's pic thread? :D

Thanks for the bump... I think I may be sending someone down to Home Depot very soon :D

I want some more feedback on this dammit.

What size links do you think are serviceable?

I would reccomend 1/4" proof coil chain. You can also use 3/16". There isn't much size difference between them.

Interesting! My hands are very large and I have not been successful with attempts at fisting.

Can someone please elaborate about how to avoid "pinching" her between the chain links during insertion? :devil:

Mr Blonde said:
Interesting! My hands are very large and I have not been successful with attempts at fisting.

Can someone please elaborate about how to avoid "pinching" her between the chain links during insertion? :devil:

Fisting is FUNNNNN

They talk about pinching during insertion... yet how does it not pinch settling on flesh then being pulled back out?

Back